Cucky Trained by CD DOM Pt. 04

Story Info
Cuck spends a weekend being trained to be the perfect sissy.
2.1k words
4.61
22.5k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sndycd
sndycd
43 Followers

At 7:00pm you arrived in my room. You were fully dressed and looking very good.

I sat you down and did your make-up and hair. Since your original wig was still splattered with cum I picked you out a different one. Similar in style but brunette. You looked like a totally different whore.

"We are going to have company tonight, slut. You will greet our guests at the door, take their coats and direct them to the living room. You will serve drinks and snacks. You will do whatever they tell you to do. You are just as much their servant as you are mine. You will address them as 'sir' or 'ma'am'. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress."

"Good. Now help me tighten my corset. I just bought it and could use help cinching it up."

You were very good at helping me. I patted your behind to show a little affection.

"Thank you mistress," is all you said.

The doorbell rang and I dismissed you to your duties. I heard the front door open and you greet the first guests. You did exactly as you were told and I was very pleased. I came downstairs to find Donna and Steve sitting in the living room. You were in the kitchen making drinks.

Donna asked me when I had gotten domestic help and I told her you were dropped off on Friday for some training. She just smiled.

The doorbell rang again and you quickly made your way to the front door and greeted my guests. Again, you did your duties perfectly. The guests, Sandra and Tim, were shown into the living room and you went back to the kitchen to continue preparing drinks. You came out of the kitchen with a tray of drinks and delivered them expertly. And in perfect form; eyes down, always using sir or ma'am. We really hadn't worked on domestic activities since you've been here so I was very impressed.

Once more the doorbell rang and you went to greet my guests. When you opened the door this time you were very surprised at who you saw standing there. The owners of the two massive cocks who had used you earlier at the adult theater were standing at the door. You greeted them like the other guests and showed them in. Once they were in the living room I stood up to make a formal announcement.

I taped my wine glass with a fork and conversation came to a halt.

"Welcome guests! I want to formally welcome you to our little get-together. Please direct your attention to my domestic servant." All eyes looked towards you. " 'Slut' here has been dropped off by her wife on Friday for training. She has proven herself to be very pleasing to work with. She has had some experience with these two gentlemen here," as I pointed out Dwayne and Deshawn, "And she has outdone herself." As I was saying this I was turned on the television set and started to play a video file. The video was from the adult theater earlier in the day.

The guests were quite enthralled with 'sluts' performance. The two gentlemen were quite happy with their performance as well!

"So now you can all see that 'slut' here is open to pretty much any activity. That being said, she is yours to do with for the next three hours."

My guests all looked at one another and then to 'slut' and then to me.

"Go on, tell her to do something. She can't say no."

With that, Dwayne, the guy who used her first at the theater, said "get on your knees bitch."

As you did, he stepped in front of you, unzipped his pants, pulled out his monster cock and stuck it in your face. Obediently and without being told, you opened your mouth and began to suck him.

This brought gasps from the two ladies who were there. Everyone watched as you worked Dwayne's massive cock. The ladies couldn't believe you could open your mouth as wide as you did. The men were amazed at the size of Dwayne's cock.

As you were going down on the cock, Donna went to the toy box in the living room and took out one of my strap on harnesses and a good sized dildo. She wasted no time in stepping into the harness and, grabbing some lube, working that fake cock inside your cunt.

Again, Dwayne sat on the floor so your boi pussy was easily accessible to everyone else. Steve took his pants off and started to take turns with Donna fucking you. He had a nice sized cock. And he fit inside you well enough that he could pound your ass hard and you wouldn't flinch from the pain.

After a few minutes of that he asked Dwayne if he could have some of your mouth, to which Dwayne was very agreeable. He liked to watch sluts go ass to mouth. In fact, he liked it so much that he directed Donna to start fucking you again so he could watch her fake cock go from your ass to your whore mouth. He called Tim over to get in on the action and as he was sitting there Sandra, who had been staring at the massive cock, came over to him and started to lick and suck his cock.

Tim watched his wife attempt to fit Dwaynes cock head in her mouth as he pumped his cock into your ass. At Dwayne's direction, Tim moved his cock to your mouth so you could suck it clean. Another cock filled your ass, then moved to your mouth. It was a constantly revolving array of cocks and dildos going from your ass to your slut mouth.

In your mind you were thinking that someone should be cumming soon but that wasn't going to be the case. All of a sudden the cock in your ass pulled out and the cock in your mouth pulled out.

You were left empty. On your hands and knees. Wanting more. Waiting. Until you felt the first sting of the leather slapper across your ass. Then another one across the backs of your thighs. Then one directly on your exposed balls. That one made you flinch.

The smacks came in a random fashion, never landing in the same place twice. It was as if everyone in the room had a slapper of their own to use on you. And they did.

This activity went on until your ass cheeks and thighs were bright red.

So far the only person who hadn't done anything to you was Deshawn. He just sat there and waited. Until now.

Deshawn stood up and loosened his pants. He let them drop to the floor and the gasps from the ladies in the room was audible. He cock seemed to you to be bigger than this afternoon.

He sat on the floor with his massive 15" cock sticking straight up.

"Get over here bitch and sit on my cock. I want everyone to see how much of a whore you are."

You got up and half stumbled to where he was sitting. You were about to attempt to sit on that massive member facing him until he said "turn around and face everyone so they can see you being the perfect whore that you are."

As you squatted above him and began lowering yourself on to him your legs began shaking.

"That's it bitch", he said, " you better be afraid of my cock."

His enormous cock head was soon pressed against your well abused cunt hole. You hesitated and that didn't go over will with Deshawn. He thrust his hips up, causing his cock to pop inside you. You gasped and your head began to spin.

"Let's go sissy cunt. Get on that cock." he said.

At this point everyone was gathered in a semicircle around you. Watching. You squirmed a bit and with a little help got your ass cheeks spread as far as they could go. Someone was kind enough to squirt some lube on his cock which helped out quite a bit. Earlier today you were well lubed with cum and stretched out by Dwayne's cock before Deshawn split you in two. You really didn't have that luxury right now.

It took a while but you were able to impale yourself on his cock pole. You got about 10 inches or so inside you. Once you had reached that depth, Deshawn began to start thrusting inside you. Immediately your sissy clit began to leak. The onlookers all started to giggle and point.

"It looks like our sissy gurl is enjoying herself." I said.

Everyone clapped. It didn't take long before Tim stood up and said "I may as well take advantage of this" and stuck his cock in your mouth. Deshawn was holding you up since your arms were like rubber. Tim made sure he held your head while he fucked your mouth.

"Sissy gurls get their face covered in cum, remember that guys." I said.

"Good thing you said that" said TIm as he pulled his cock out of your hungry mouth and blew an enormous load all over your face.

Steve, who had been getting his cock stroked by his wife Donna stood up all of a sudden, aimed his cock at your face and shot his sticky load all over your face and hair as well.

Both of these gentlemen were invited for their abilities to shoot massive cum loads.

Now it was Dwayne's turn. He had been sitting there as Sandra enjoyed his cock. As you were getting fucked by Deshawn's massive member, Sandra was getting the same thing done to her by Dwayne. Her husband Tim loved watching her get fucked by other men. This was one of the reasons he blew such a huge load. Unfortunately for Sandra, Dwaynes load wasn't going to fill her up. He gave her a few more pumps, got up and stood in front of you. His massive cock filled your field of view. He was stroking it.

Out of your mouth you heard yourself beg him to cum. Your begging got louder and louder until you were almost yelling at him to shoot.

"So, the sissy cunt wants me to cum on her face. Does she?"

"YES PLEASE SIR" you begged.

"One more time"

"YES PLEASE SIR. SHOOT YOUR CUM ALL OVER MY SLUT WHORE FACE"

And with that outburst you were greeted with a cum load that covered your face. You looked like you had taken loads from twenty guys when in reality it was three. So far.

All this time you were still being pumped by Deshawn's cock.

Deshawn looked at me and asked if he could shoot inside you.

"No, Deshawn, you must cover 'sluts' face. That was my one rule of this evening."

"Yes ma'am" he said and lifted you off his cock. Your cunt was gaping wide and dripping. You probably wouldn't have felt a soda can being inserted into you.

"Suck my cock clean whore. I love a filthy slut. Nothing better than a sissy boy being my bitch."

You were going to town with your mouth while stroking his shaft with both hands.

"Beg for it bitch. Just like you did with my bro. Beg for my cum."

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. Give me your cum. Shoot all over my cum drenched face. I'm a filthy cumslut and I'll do anything for a hot load."

That did the trick and you were blasted with yet another enormous emission from Deshawn's cock. You felt it inside you earlier, now his cum was dripping out of your hair, down your face and off your chin.

The room erupted in cheers as he flicked the last sticky strands of cum onto your face.

"Ladies and gentlemen", I said, "the evening has come to a close. Thank you for your participation and your generous offerings. 'Slut', please excuse yourself and go upstairs. Do not clean up. You will go to bed exactly as you are right now."

I took the liberty of getting everyone's jackets as they collected themselves and put their clothes back on. Ten minutes later I was in your bedroom. I sat on the bed next to you. You were laying down, face still covered in cum.

"You have become a perfect slut. I'm so proud of you. I thought it might take a lot more persuasion for you to reach the point you were just at. You must have had these thoughts inside you for a long, long time. Your wife will be so happy. Are you happy with yourself, slut?"

"Yes, mistress." And inside, you knew it was true.

"Tomorrow will be an exciting day for you, slut."

As I was sitting next to you I pulled out a small spoon and began to scoop up the cum covering your face and gently feed it to you. You didn't flinch. I continued scooping and feeding until your face was relatively clean.

"Have a good night sleep, slut. All your dreams are now reality."

sndycd
sndycd
43 Followers