Cuculiformes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came down slowly, her body remaining on edge while it stayed inside her. As she calmed the creature that held her grunted and tensed. The thing connecting them twitched and coiled, jumping and thrashing as the muscles along it began contracting. A thick knot formed at its base, slowly pushing along its length as the muscles inched it along.

It wasn't a cock that connected them, but she wasn't sure what it was. Was it male, or female, or both? The knot was just a bit bigger than the appendage, she thought it was a round egg, but she had never seen it and could only guess. Maybe it was a pre fertilised egg, a ball of sperm that would break open and mate with her body, or a little creature looking for a host womb to grow in.

It disappeared from sight into her body, her insides tracking the progress deeper as they tightened against its movement. The end of the intrusion danced around inside her as the ball exited her lover and clung to her, the heat from its touch was intense. Later it would cool a little until it was as warm as the lover in her arms and she could tolerate it without discomfort.

Her face flushed with warmth and love. Following the ball's exit she felt the appendage thicken against her walls, slow pumping hot liquids into her that sent shivers through her. Her body reacted to the internal signals the liquid injected into her body, sending her brain into raptures of natural high. She fell into dreams and visions and experiences of god, and nirvana, and fields of endless love.

Time passed by without notice, the little one on her breast leapt to the next free nipple to continue feeding. Outside the world continued, the mowing stopped, the sun dipped and faded, people went on with their normal lives.

The link between their bodies remained, the liquid flowing, clotting inside her around the hot ball while it bonded to her body.

She awoke to the smell of seasoned steak with mushrooms and onion. She was in bed by herself nestled between 4 pillows, her infant wrapped around one breast suckling forcibly on a tender nipple. She smiled inwardly, proud her baby was doing so well, riding the natural high of good sex and motherhood.

Sometime through her sleep her lover had finally withdrawn, licking up their mess and leaving her wonderfully clean and bare. She was ready for more, but first, there was dinner almost ready and a whole Sunday to look forward to.

**********

Toni watched as Ash plonked her handbag down and turned on her computer. She had lost weight over the weekend, surely.

"Good weekend?"

Ash smiled back. "Yeah it was ok."

"Get up to much?"

"Just the usual."

And then they settled down and began another work week.

12