Cucumber Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jenna Grey
Jenna Grey
54 Followers

"Now," he murmured, "you see why I prefer iced tea over freshly brewed..."

"I think I tend to agree," I answered breathlessly as I arched my back, offering him better access to my body. His hair fell about his head, caressing the skin of my belly, my ribs, teasing my aching breasts, as his hands moved softly, slowly, tantalizingly over my body, down my legs, up under the skirt of my dress. I tried to remember if I shaved my legs last night, and prayed I had. His fingers massaged my thighs, the backs of my knees, up my thighs, drawing ever nearer to the spot that most desired his attentions. His mouth moved lower, with his tongue now dipping in and out of my bellybutton, while his hands moved higher, his thumbs applying pressure in spots I never thought were sensitive. The inside of my thigh, the inside joint where my thigh connects to my torso. Oh, God, that drove me crazy! And just when I thought he was going to focus his efforts on satisfying my very real, very urgent needs, he sat up and straightened my dress.

I looked at him in bewilderment, unable once again to say a word.

He laughed at me and informed me he'd rather make love to me the first time in a bed. I nearly swooned with his direct statement.

"Can I at least go make it first?" I have this thing about getting into an unmade bed.

He laughed again and nodded. "I'll busy myself in here. Two minutes."

Two minutes later he joined me in my bedroom, carrying the tray that held the glasses of iced tea. He set the tray on the nightstand by my bed and that's when I noticed it held more than just the glasses of tea.

"Uhh. If you're hungry I can fix you something to eat."

"I'm hungry. And if I'm not mistaken, I think it's all ready fixed." He chuckled and sat down beside me on the bed. "And if it isn't it will be soon."

I eyed the assortment of vegetables on the tray. The plum tomatoes. The carrots...

The cucumber.

I shivered with a vision I had of things he might be planning to do with that cucumber...

"Didn't notice any meat in your fridge." He took a sip of his ice tea, eying me over the rim.

Again, I gulped. It seemed the only thing I could do to find my voice anymore. "I don't eat meat." For some reason that comment made him smile.

"Ahh. A vegetarian." He held up a carrot, studying it carefully before handing it to me. "Carrots your favorite?"

I shrugged, not sure how to answer him. I ignored the carrot.

My response made him chuckle and he laid the carrot back down, then picked up and handed me a cucumber.

"My favorite," he informed me.

"Yes. You told me already." I wished he would be as repetitive with his name as he was with that tidbit of info regarding his love of cucumbers.

He set his glass on the table by my bed and grabbed my thighs, scooting me so I laid down on my back. Then he leaned over and laid the length of his hard body on top of mine. Chest to breast, stomach to stomach, thigh to thigh. He grabbed my hands in his and lifted them up over my head as he kissed me deeply. His tongue delved into my mouth, plunging, searching, raping me senseless. He ran his hands down my arms, over my elbows, down towards my breasts, capturing them and kneading them through the flimsy material of my dress. I gasped at the sensation.

With another soft chuckle he was kneeling between my thighs stripping the garment from my body. He licked his lips hungrily as he studied my naked body. His gaze alone destroyed any reserve I had, not that I had even thought about saying 'no' to him. He could do anything, anything and I knew my body would respond.

Oh, my, how it would respond... He took his ice tea again and began pouring little rivers across my breasts, starting at my pebble hard nipples. The rivulets made a pattern down and around the firm mounds of flesh, tracing paths over my ribs as they rose and fell with each deep breath I struggled to take. He filled my navel, dribbling water down my belly, my hips, soaking the hair and flesh between my thighs.

After he put the glass down he proceeded to dutifully clean up his mess. I wriggled and squirmed as his tongue and lips licked up the tea, every last drop of it, beginning with my breasts and moving slowly, oh so frustratingly slowly, down my ribs, my stomach, my hips.

Just when I thought he was going to provide me with the relief my body sought he picked up his head to study my flushed face. "Want more?" He whispered in a strained voice.

He wanted more. I could tell. And he was holding back. Just for me.

"You know I do." I whispered back, unable to find the strength to speak.

He smiled and slipped a finger inside me. I was totally unprepared for that and gasped with his action. His thumb found my clit and he caressed it rhythmically as he slipped a second finger deep inside of me. I found it hard to breath, to think. To move. Luckily my body has a mind of its own. I felt my hips lift of their own accord, then settle down and lift again, searching for a release. His hand moved with me, guiding me, aiding me in my quest while his other hand moved along my taut belly, up towards my breasts. He rested his palm flat just over my left breast and smiled, and I knew he felt my heart beating wildly.

He smiled, almost sadly, and I couldn't understand why. Then, as if he had poured an entire pitcher of iced tea over me understanding came.

Slowly, he removed his hand from inside of me; leaving me aching, cold and totally unsatisfied. I remember thinking, "Hmpf. Just like all the others. Get me to the brink and then plunge ahead ..."

I watched him move away from me, and was vaguely surprised when he didn't stand to remove his bathing suit.

He obviously was more than ready to take me...

Instead he reached for the cucumber. That blessed, blasted cucumber again. His smile was no longer boyish, or sad. It was now devilishly set, his white teeth bared slightly as he watched my expression change from dismay to disbelief.

He knelt between my legs again, and the last sight I took in before closing my eyes was the top of his beautiful head of hair as he brought his face towards my belly tracing a path downwards with his tongue. He inhaled audibly and that was the last sound I heard.

Blood pounded in my ears, my heart pounded in my chest as I felt teeth, tongue and lips nuzzle, lick, suck and bite the most intimate, most tender and at the moment, sensitive, part of my body. I moved beneath him, lacing my fingers through his hair, needing something to hold onto as I soared towards the peak of my ecstasy. He moved away for a moment and then I felt it. At first I thought it was him, his hardness, parting my lips in one cool slice. But then I realized I was wrong. I opened one eye and found my nameless lover once again kneeling between my legs, still clad in his trunks. His hands were moving artfully and when I focused down there I saw what-not who-was driving me insane with pleasure.

His beloved cucumber. I cried out in horror. I'd never done it with a cucumber before! And I tried to tell him so in no uncertain terms. But when I looked up at my neighbor, saw the amusement in his blue eyes, I knew it was okay. He pushed the vegetable deeper and I felt the walls of my cunt contract around it, welcoming it, even!

I moved with him. Erm... I mean, it. I moved until I felt the first tremor of orgasm start soft and sweet, in the pit of my belly. Like a rock tossed on a still lake it rippled, further and further. My nails dug into the sheets and mattress as I searched for something to hold onto. I opened my eyes again and watched as he slipped out of his shorts. He was hard and stiff and rearing up like a stallion looking for his mare.

And I was more than ready to ride him.

In one quick motion he pulled the cucumber out of me, moved on top of me, filling me as well as the cucumber had. Only this time muscles and body melded with his, skin enwrapped skin, flesh became flesh. We moved together, my hands no longer needed the sheets. I pressed my palms, my nails into that firm ass I had been so hot for since he moved in. It was just as hard as I thought it would be.

We moved fast and furious, then slower, but just as hard. And I came again, not a soft rippling orgasm, but a throbbing, exploding crescendo. It wracked my entire body and soul. I moved and shuddered and felt him do the same. He rose above me, thrusting, moving, ramming hard and deep inside of me. So deep I felt as though he pierced me clear through to my heart. Finally spent, he collapsed on top of me, and I took his weight, his warmth, the length of his body and welcomed it, blossomed beneath it like one of my little cucumber chutes blossoming from beneath the weighted earth.

We lay quite still for a while, and then he rolled onto his side, his hand tracing circles over my belly, my thighs.

"You've given the term vegetarian a whole new meaning for me," I offered tentatively, not sure what to say after making love with a cucumber and a man whose name remained a mystery to me.

He groaned as my hand followed his lead and plucked the hairs on his belly, as it followed the path downward past his navel, to his groin where all was peaceful again... for now.

I let my fingers do the walking and picked up the peaceful guy, cradling him lovingly in my hand. "But now I'm wondering if it wouldn't be so bad to try eating meat again. At least one more time..."

It was my turn to smile as he surrendered by falling onto his back with another very loud groan. I sat up and dipped my head toward his "cucumber" and just as I came a hair's breadth away I remembered something that was now very, very important.

I looked up, and cleared my throat to get his attention. He lifted his head and stared at me with a lazy grin.

"By the way..." I smiled impishly at him. "Do you have a name?"

He laughed out loud then before answering. "Yeah. Gardener. Richard Gardener. But..."

I raised my brows in surprise for two reasons. First, for the coincidence of his last name and my profession, but also because of how quickly he grew to fill my hands. I looked into his laughing eyes, then down and then back up to his face again, impatient with him to finish his last sentence..."But?"

He chuckled once more. "But my friends call me 'Meat'."

And with that said I turned back to my main course, content, after all, to eat meat. And maybe even gnaw on the bone...

--the end--

Jenna Grey
Jenna Grey
54 Followers
12