Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Mary comes back despite knowing what she was going to get.
4.2k words
4.54
57.6k
19

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Miller had been clearly given the ground rules and had a decision to make but in reality there was no question about what she would do. The almost animal-like urges that sometimes overwhelmed her had led the shy teen to the elderly black man down the road in the first place, so instead of staying alone in her room pleasuring herself she had found a willing partner.

Mac Green was certainly willing because he had lusted after young white girls like Mary most of his life, but at his advanced age while the desire was still there even a man as virile as Mac realized that he was only human.

***

Mac Green awoke from a sound sleep when it became clear that the tapping was not coming from a woodpecker that occasionally visited his place but from the back door. His senior citizen bones were reminding him that despite his performance the day before, he was no longer a spring chicken.

He put a bathrobe over his naked body and shuffled to see who the hell thought that old saying about farmers working from dawn to dusk applied to him, since the size of his crop field was nothing like it had been when he was a younger man and now took little of his time.

Squinting at the clock which told him it was barely past 8, he peeked through the curtains his late wife had made decades ago and saw a familiar face. Mary.

"Girl, what you doing here?" Mac asked after opening the inside door and squinting at the chubby girl through the screen.

"I thought you said - uh..." Mary said, her voice trailing off as she looked at the open robe and the huge limp cock hanging there exposed for her benefit.

"It's eight o'clock baby," Mac said. "Way too early."

"I could make you coffee and breakfast," Mary said while watching the ebony hose roll lazily as the old man shifted his weight from foot to foot.

"Too early honey, although I love your spirit," Mac said." Come back later after I get some more sleep. Then I got to have me some coffee to wake me up and then need to check to see if any of my tomatoes are ripe enough to sell. Come back around noon child."

"Okay," Mary said with a frown as she looked longingly as his manhood before turning around and heading back to her bike, and Mac was smiling as he closed the door and trudged back to bed.

He got about another hour of sleep before he got up for good and got a pot of coffee going, and as he waited for the perking to end he looked out and saw Mary out in his field looking through the tomato plants with a little bushel in her hand.

"Crazy girl," Mac chuckled as his hand went down and began to pull on his rubbery member while looking out at the kid, mumbling to himself, "Gonna need reinforcements to knock the horny out of this tart."

Mac watched Mary working up a sweat in the morning sun while sipping his coffee, and before getting in the shower he made a phone call.

***

Mac was waiting when the tapping at the door reoccurred just a few minutes before noon, and when Mary saw that Mac was still in his bathrobe she apologized for being early.

"No, you're okay," Mac explained as he let the teen in. "I took a shower and figured there wasn't much sense in getting dressed. Not the way you were looking at this."

Mary giggled when she saw Mac wiggle his penis at her and as the old black man went to sit down at the kitchen table he mentioned that he saw Mary had been a busy girl.

"I picked about 3 dozen tomatoes, and did some weeding around them," Mary explained. "You'll have another 3 dozen or so ready in a couple days. I set them out at the stand nice and neat and made sure that your honor box was where it should be. This was in it."

Mary reached into her jeans shorts and pulled out a few ones and some change and set it on the counter where she had been put up on yesterday.

"Thank you darling," Mac said as his hand went down and cupped his cock in his hand, slowly stretching it while looking at Mary's slightly dirty knees.

"Got a little dirty," Mary said apologetically. "Sweaty too. Want me to take a shower?"

"No, you were dirty yesterday too as I recall," he chortled while Mary blushed. "I suspect you're going to get sweaty soon enough anyway, but why don't you take those clothes off for me?"

"Here?"

"Sure. Take them off nice and slow, like you were a stripper or something. Might work better for me than caffeine."

Mary started to self-consciously unbutton her blouse but the old black man told her to slow down and do it like she was trying to turn him on.

"Nice and slow," Mac explained as he continued to sit on the kitchen chair and pull on his cock while watching the teen undress. "That's it. Pretend you're one of them dancers at the strip club down in Syracuse. Hell, the way you're losing weight you might be down there in a few months."

"Really?" Mary asked, and as she wiggled out of her blouse she started to dance a little bit, holding her blouse up over her head and shaking her titties still encased in their bra.

"Why not? They ain't got nothing you don't have, and damn sure that none of them got a hairy pussy like you. Hate them damn waxed ones."

"I shaved this morning again for you," Mary told Mac as she nodded over to her creamy smooth armpits which were already glistening with perspiration. "I'm so hairy and the hair grows so fast. Shaved my legs so they would be smooth for you too."

"You like looking fine for your black daddy, don't you girl?" Mac grinned. "You like to make me horny for your white pussy don't you girl?"

"Do I really make you horny?" Mary asked as she unbuttoned her shorts and slowly began to let them down.

"Course you do," Mac said. "Slow down honey so I can enjoy you. That there looks so sexy. Your pussy is so hairy I can see the bush right through your panties. Don't you ever be trimming that jungle, you hear me?"

"I won't," Mary assured the old man as her shorts went down past her knees, and after she stepped out of her shorts she started to reach back and unhook her bra.

"Bet your pussy is wet already, isn't it?" Mac cackled. "Bet you played with it plenty last night too, didn't you?"

"Yeah," Mary sighed as her bra came off and her grapefruit-sized breasts with their plump crimson nipples were revealed. "Couldn't stop thinking about what we did. I even dreamed about your big dick."

Sitting at a bit of a distance, Mac got a real sense of how pear shaped Mary was, but the chubby girl was pretty solid in the waist and as for below? Mac was already drooling as his semi-turgid cock had a long string of pre-cum hanging from the tip that would eventually end up on the linoleum.

"Now let me see that sweet pussy of yours," Mac said. "Nice and slow. Mmm... I can tell by the way the hair is sparkling that your pussy is dripping already. You want some big black dick in your pussy, don't you girl? Say it. Tell me what you want."

"I want - I want your big black dick in my hairy cunt," Mary mumbled as she fingers raked through the pubic forest while watching Mac pull on himself.

"Sure you do, but you know what's going to happen first though," Mac snickered. "Don't you girl?"

"Yes."

"What's going to happen?"

"You're gonna put it in my bottom."

"Come on girl, you can do it better than that. Mac likes dirty talk."

"You're going to stick your big black dick in my ass."

"You scared girl?" Mac asked as Mary kicked off her panties and stood there naked in the middle of the old man's kitchen.

"A little, but you told me it wasn't going to hurt," Mary explained.

"Whoa girl. I didn't say it wouldn't hurt. I said it wasn't going to be so bad after I got the head in," Mac said. "Now why don't you turn around and bend over so I can get a good look at what I'm going to be fucking."

"Like this?" Mary asked as she put her hands on her knees with her legs spread.

"Yeah girl, that's a start," Mac grunted as he looked at Mary's chubby ass cheeks and the fur that grew up the crack from her crotch. "Grab those ass cheeks and spread them for me. That's it. You are a hairy little slut aren't you? You said only one guy did you there? Which one? The brother down in Utica?"

"No, my uncle," Mary admitted.

"You ask for it?"

"No, he made me do it," Mary said as she remained bent over. "He caught me smoking behind the barn a long time ago and said he'd tell on me if I didn't do stuff with him."

"So he fucked you in the ass right there behind the barn?"

"Yeah, and then he made me do stuff for a long while after that."

"I ain't making you do anything, am I girl?"

"No Mac. I want you to do stuff to me."

"Back up to me girl," Mac said. "That's it. Stay like you are but just keep coming back to me. Yeah!"

Mac smiled as Mary's jiggly rear-end got closer and closer until his hands were able to grab her plump but rather firm buttocks.

"Remember what I made you do to me yesterday?"

"Yes."

"What did I have you do? Say it loud," Mac asked as he looked at the fur-ringed anus exposed by his spreading the flesh.

"You made me lick you - back there. Made me lick your asshole."

"Did you like it?"

"Not at first," Mary said, gasping when she felt a large digit rubbing her balloon knot. "But then I kinda did."

"You liked it a lot," Mac said as he poked the tip of his finger into her anus. "Felt like your tongue was in my bowels after a bit. Wonder what your Mama and Daddy would have thought if they saw their lily-white daughter licking a black man's ass?"

"Kill me. Kill both of us I suspect," Mary grunted as she felt the finger turn inside of her.

"Gotta taste the merchandise," Mac said as he leaned forward and pushed his face into the crevice and began tonguing Mary's anus, first the outside and then dipping in with his long tongue.

"Oh man!" Mary squealed.

"You like that, don't you?" Mac said. "Now you know why I liked it so much. You're going to do it to me again later too, aren't you babe? Gonna rim Mac's asshole like it was an ice cream cone."

"Yes, I will," Mary said as she pushed her butt back into Mac's face.

"You know what would be good?" Mac said after pulling his face back and slapping Mary's rear. "If I invited a relative of mine here to help take care of you. What would you say if I did that?"

"Dwight?" Mary squealed delightfully, turning around and bouncing on her toes at the thought of seeing the elderly man's grandson once again. "Is Dwight coming?"

"No child, but what if I told you I got you the next best thing?" Mac asked, and it was then that the figure who had been watching the kitchen show from the living room came around and stood in the doorway.

"Hi there Mary," said the black man, and when Mary heard the voice and saw that there was somebody else there she backed up and tried to cover herself with her hands in horror. "Remember me?"

"You're - you're Dwight's daddy," Mary said as she recognized the man who used to drop Dwight off and pick him up each summer.

"No sense covering yourself up honey," the man said as he peeled his snug t-shirt off to reveal a torso that was rippling with muscles. "I've seen everything you've got, and I'm liking it a lot. You really lost weight Mary."

"Relax," Mac was saying as he stood behind her, running his hands over Mary's shoulders. "Put your hands down and let little Mac see you."

"Damn Pop," Mac's son said as he stood there squeezing his own nipples. "You were right about that pussy. Man, that is one hairy triangle."

"Soft as a cloud too," Mac said as he reached around and played with the dark brown fur before turning to talk to Mary. "Now me and my son - I figure we got what it takes to satisfy you."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Well first thing is that I'm going to fuck you in the ass while my boy watches," Mac explained. "And then I'm going to let him take over for a while. After that, maybe we'll try and do you together. What you think about that?"

Mary stood there mute, her eyes on Mac's son and the broad and muscular chest and arms on the middle aged man.

"Cat got you tongue girl?"

"Son, why don't go get them sweats off and get comfortable?" Mac offered. "My boy's name is Eric but everybody always called him little Mac. I guess that was because he never got as tall as me, but mother nature made up for that in another way. Show Mary your stuff boy."

"Oh Dad," Eric shrugged as he pulled down his sweats, and Mac cackled when he felt Mary's reaction vibrate through her body as she saw what was revealed.

"Holy shit," Mary whispered as she watched the absurdly long prong sway around crazily, a cock that might not have been quite as thick as his father's but somehow was even longer.

Shaped almost like a spear, the uncut cock was impossibly thick around the stump but tapered almost to a point as it neared the end at the extended foreskin. Making it look even more intimidating was the fact that Dwight's father's cock was already very erect, and in that state his penis arched upward as well as curving a bit to the right, making it look more like a weapon of destruction than an instrument of pleasure.

"You like my boy's cock Mary?" Mac was asking Mary, who nodded as she watched Dwight's father make his cock spring up and down for her amusement, awestruck at seeing what had to be a foot of throbbing black meat attached to man who was about the same 5'5" as she was, and Mac cackled while adding, "that cock gonna churn inside of you and drive you crazy. I seen the boy in action."

"You gonna talk the girl to death or you gonna stick your dick in what you were eating?" Eric Green asked. "If you don't want that ass I got something that can do the job."

"Relax son," Mac said as he brought Mary over to the end of the kitchen table and grabbed the tube of lubricant he had set down next to his coffee cup, popping the cap up and squeezing a large amount into his hand. "Now why don't you lean over the table child. Grab hold so's I can lube your anus up nice."

"You gonna do her right here Dad?" Eric said with a laugh. "Damn, Momma would through a fit if she was here and saw this."

"You mother took it up the ass plenty of times in this very place," Mac declared as his greased hand slid between Mary's ass cheeks, and after giving the girl a warning slipped a thick finger into the snug opening. "I looked at this girl's ass all yesterday afternoon and it's all I've been thinking about. How's that feel child?"

"Okay," Mary gasped as the digit spun around and went in to the hilt, he eyes on Dwight father who was stroking his cock while watching her. "Uh - you aren't going to tell Dwight about this are you? I mean, what I'm doing?"

"Hell no child," Mac assured her. "Ain't nobody's business but our own."

"Besides," Mac's son chimed in. "He ever saw you now he'd forget he's getting married after college. He always had a sweet spot of you."

"Ow!" Mary cried out as Dwight's grandfather forced in a second finger. "That hurts."

"Got to get you primed up girl," Mac declared as he took in a deep breath through his teeth. "Damn, what a great ass you got."

"I know you're liking it Pop, because your cock is getting hard just fingering that booty," Eric marveled. "Somebody better tell that huge tool that it's attached to a 65 year old man."

"With an ass like this in front of me," Mac announced as he churned his fingers inside of the teen's rectum while she whimpered in response, "I feel like a kid again. You ready child?"

Mary nodded and then Mac was grabbing the lubricant and coating his nearly erect member with the gel, especially the head of the monstrous organ. The old black man's fingers dipped into Mary's anus one last time before he moved up behind the girl.

"You got to relax child," Mac was saying as he looked down at the tiny knot between her ass cheeks and the bulbous knob of his sex that was rubbing against the target. "Spread them wide and let Mac dip into your sweet ass."

"OW!" Mary sobbed as she felt the tip of the old black man's manhood push into her nearly virtual anus, her breasts hanging on the wood table that her hands were clutching tightly. "Hurts!"

"Too late to stop now child," Mac snorted, his fist squeezing the stump of his toll as he leaned into the plump teen, the ridge of the mushroom head grotesquely stretching the diminutive orifice as he pushed hard. "Relax! Almost there! Arrghh!"

The old man's groan was loud and gutteral but nothing compared to the scream that came from the girl sprawled all over the kitchen table as the searing pain made her eyes rolol back in her head.

Eric was kneeling at the side of the table, his hand on Mary's and reassuring her that it was okay.

"Doing great honey. Worst is over," he told her. "You did great Mary, now just relax and let my Daddy make it all better for you."

Mary nodded as Mac's son told his father to give her a second, and as Eric was holding Mary's hand his other hand was stroking his erection under the table.

Mac had little more than the knob of his cock in Mary, but like he had promised the girl the worst was over and as the teen recovered he began to slowly push a little more of his member into the steamy orifice while being careful to not have the ridge come out.

"Damn!" Mac muttered as he worked about half of his cock into the girl, whose groaning continued but lacked the element of agony as she grew somewhat used to the gigantic cock in her bowels. "So fucking tight."

"She's liking it Dad," Eric said as he rose, his arching cock swaying close to Mary's face.

"Let her suck it," Mac suggested.

"She might bite it by mistake when you start deep boning her," Eric said with a smile as he saw Mary try and move her mouth in that direction. "Plenty of time for me to get some, although she probably won't even feel me when I do her ass later."

"We gonna DP Mary later," Mac said as his hands ran up and down the pale white skin of the girl's back.

"Sweet," Eric replied as he stepped back and admired his father's work.

Mac's bald skull was glistening, as was the rest of his body as a result of the intense activity in the decidedly not air conditioned kitchen. Droplets of the old black man's sweat was raining down on Mary as Mac methodically slipped his cock in and out of the vice-like anus.

"Omigod," Mary was mumbling as her grip tightened on the ends of the table, the combination of mac's cock and her pussy rubbing on the table having an effect.

"She gonna cum Pop!" Eric declared while the girl's dazed stare changed when her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Cum baby," Mac grunted as his right hand slid up her wet back and grabbed her scalp, pulling Mary head back gently as his thrusting quickened. "Cum for your big black daddy!"

Mary let out a sound that didn't resemble a word but was more like the cry of a mutant animal as every vein and muscle in her neck bulged obscenely. The table was lurching around and the girl's skin screeched against the wood as the old man's pounding lifted her feet off of the floor as she came.

"Holy shit," Eric exclaimed as he watched the teen's body spasm under the force of her orgasm, and as her body calmed above her the old man was just starting to cum.

Mary's let out a sigh as the thick black cock spurted deep into her bowels, and as he came Mac tested the strength of the old kitchen table as his sweaty body leaned onto Mary's until his member finally stopped twitching and began to go limp.

Mac finally straightened up and took a deep breath while exchanging knowing glances with his son, who was coming around to his father's side. Eric patted his father on the back while looking down along with his Dad as the old man slowly extracted his now flaccid snake from Mary's ravaged anus.

"Damn!" Eric hissed when the cock slipped out and he saw the gaping hole that was now big enough to drop a golf ball into. "You really..."

"Ssh!" Mac whispered barely audibly so as not to alarm the girl who was still sprawled on the table. "You want some?"

12