Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 05

Story Info
The three of them finally head to the bedroom.
2.5k words
4.43
43k
17

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Miller led the procession down to the bedroom of the Green's farmhouse, her anus still burning from her introduction to rough anal sex performed by an exceptionally well hung man, but that did nothing to quench her desire. Just the opposite.

***

"I'll be there in a minute," Mac Green said as he let the two younger people head to the bedroom without him, and while his son and the plump teen kept going he ducked into the bathroom for a little freshening up.

The bedroom's curtains were open, letting in a lot of light and while that would have made Mary a little self conscious about being seen naked like that, after what she had just done out in the kitchen had left no secrets about her imperfect body and besides, the teen was beginning to feel more comfortable about her body.

"Been a long time Mary," Eric Green said as they entered the bedroom, his strong black hands gently kneading Mary's soft round shoulders from behind. "The last time I saw you I was a head taller than you, and now look at you. So much thinner too."

"Thank you Mr. Green," Mary said as he turned to face Dwight's father.

"Call me Eric, or even little Mac," he said. "Anything but Mr. Green."

"Okay... Eric," Mary said hesitantly. "Little Mac doesn't seem to fit, and I'm not just talking about you know what."

Eric smiled as Mary nodded down towards his erection which was sticking out next to Mary's hip as he stood at a slight angle to her.

"I never knew you were so muscular," Mary said as she looked at his bull-like neck, thick shoulders and arms and his massive chest. "Never saw you without a shirt before either though."

"Only started lifting seriously about five years ago. You like?"

"Yeah," Mary said as her fingers gripped Eric's shoulder while smiling at the father of her old friend who bore a little facial resemblance to his son, if little else. "You're like Superman. Your arms are hard like a statue. Makes me tingly to touch you."

"I'm glad you like," Eric said, his broad smile sparkling as he lifted his already massive arm and flexed, making the muscle even more pronounced. "Feel free to touch all you want."

"Omigod," Mary gasped, and when Eric encouraged her to touch him she took advantage of the offer, her hand squeezing the mocha brown bicep which felt like granite under her touch.

Mary smiled as she looked at the amazing definition of Eric's arm, and she giggled when she let her fingers slide down to his armpit.

"Even your armpit has muscles," Mary noted, "and you don't even have any hair there." as she let her fingers glide over the moist smooth hollow, stirring up the lightest aroma of some kind of coconut oil and Eric's own natural smell, a cocktail of scents that almost made Mary swoon.

"I had a bodybuilding competition recently so I shaved everywhere - or almost everywhere," he added, referring to the soap pad shaped bed of curls above his penis.

"Me too - I mean I shaved my armpits too," Mary said as she leaned forward and inhaled. "I like yours better though."

"Ooh!" Eric sighed as he watched Mary's face move under his arm, and he raised his hand higher as Mary let her tongue slide all over the moist and sweetly scented skin, the sensation of her pebbly tongue against his smooth and sensitive skin making the two of them shiver.

When Mary glanced over and saw that Dwight's father was not laughing at her but had a look on his face that indicated he was liking it as much as she was, the teen got more passionate. Nibbling and tonguing Eric from the inside of his bicep down to his side, Mary was practically climbing the man's tree-trunk thigh as she made love to his armpit.

"Mary really digs armpits, don't you girl?" Mac said, having just reappeared in the doorway. "You folks have fun, and me - I'm just gonna watch."

Mary was blushing when she realized she had been watched during all that muscle and armpit worship of sorts, but as Eric's father went over and sat in a chair in the corner she tried to forget about the audience as her hand went down to finally get a grip what had looked so remarkable.

"Wow," Mary whispered as she put her hand on Eric's cock, still stunned not only by the shape of the organ but of the length, and as she gripped it about halfway up she leaned into Eric's ear. "I can't believe how big you are. You're even bigger than your Dad and his thing is gigantic."

"Not as thick as Dad though, but it's all for you honey" Eric said. "You won't believe what it feels like inside of you. It's all yours for the day."

Mary let her fingers slide all the way to the tip of the long foreskin which completely hid the conical glans, and as her hand slid back down to the base the teen marveled at how her hand wrapped nicely around the curved tool until about halfway down when his cock started to get thicker.

Down at the stump of the monstrous tool, her pudgy fingers barely reached halfway around the absurd girth. Mary's heart fluttered as she felt the pulsating cock in his grasp, realizing that there was no way that thickest part of Eric's manhood would ever get into a woman because of the incredible length of him.

Mary was going down to her knees before Dwight's Dad, and as she took the cock in her fists and tried to pull it down to make it a little more straight she opened her mouth, letting her moist lips glide down in an effort to reach where her hands were.

"Oh that's it girl," Eric sighed as he ran his hand through Mary's hair while looking down at her bravely try to deal with the arc and the curve of his manhood. "That's so good."

"If anybody can straighten out that crazy dick of yours it's Mary," Mac said from the corner.

"Won't be from lack of trying," Eric replied as Mary's mouth began to get used to the cock and was soon making almost half of the foot long monster wet with her saliva. "Get them balls too baby. That's it."

Mary's tongue lapped dutifully at the fat orbs in their wrinkled sac before returning to Eric's cock, peeling back the foreskin to work over the head of his dick. The conical shape of his glans was easier to work on than Mac's bulbous mushroom shaped knob, and soon Mary's eager sucking was getting too good for Eric to take.

"Let's get you up here so I can taste that sweet pussy," Eric cackled as he eased the teen down onto the bed, and after parting her chubby thighs let his face burrow into the jungle of hair that guarded Mary's sex.

"Oooh!" Mary moaned as her feet waved in the air while Eric's tongue danced all over her clit, her hands clutching at the bedding and at Eric's tight Afro while her feet churned.

Eric brought Mary to the brink of orgasm before he lifted his head out of the furry grotto and knee-walked up to her pussy with his cock in hand. Bringing the pointy tip to the wet fold, he rubbed it around the furry lips before slowly slid it in while watching Mary's face react as more and more of him went in.

"Man, you were right Pop," Eric cried out as Mary's pussy took more and more of his manhood. "Mary - she sure has got a nice big pussy. Good and snug too."

"Don't tear that thing up too much boy," Mac chuckled as Eric began sliding in and out of Mary, pulling all but the very tip out before letting it slide back in again until almost fully impaling the girl. "You feel the curve baby? Damn right she do! Look at her squirm!"

"Feels - omigod!" Mary screeched, her head rolling back and forth while the rest of her body writhed under the loving assault as Eric went harder and faster with each stroke.

"That bent fuck stick drives women crazy every time, don't it?" Mac said as he stood up and cheered his son from the side of the bed.

"Them that don't run - cum," Eric declared as he plunged in even deeper, the outrageous stump of his manhood stretching Mary's pussy to the hilt as the girl seemed to be speaking in tongues, thrashing around wildly while clawing at Eric's chest and arms.

"She's cumming!" Mac announced as he climbed onto the bed behind the girl's head, recognizing the expression on Mary's face as her eyes bulged wide, but as Eric pulled his cock almost all the way out and prepared to plunge back in deep his cock got forced out as the teen screamed.

"Holy shit!" Eric howled as his crotch was sprayed with a blast of fluids that exploded out of Mary's gaping pussy, and after a second more modest spray squirted out Eric quickly slammed his cock back into Mary, thrusting hard and fast while his father held Mary's shoulders down to keep her in place.

"Can't... stop... cumming..." Mary shuddered as her body convulsed while wave after wave of her orgasm washed over her.

"Don't shoot in her boy," Mac warned his son, having mentioned that to him on the phone but the old man could tell the reminder came a bit too late, although Eric did pull his cock out and spew the remaining ropes of his seed onto Mary's belly and bush.

"Oh man," Mary said, her voice sounding like she was in a meat locker, and Mac leaned down and kissed her forehead as she shivered uncontrollably.

"You ever squirt before baby?" he asked, but it was clear that the girl had no idea what he was talking about or what had happened.

"That's crazy stuff when it happens," Eric said as he climbed off of the bed, his now flaccid cock still curved as it swayed like an elephant's trunk in front of him.

"Let's let her rest a second," Mac suggested, covering the shivering girl with a throw before motioning for his son to join him out in the hall.

"I forgot Pop," Eric said, shaking his head as they went out to the kitchen to finish off much of the bottle of Old Crow. "That pussy was so good. Did you see her? That kid took all 13 inches and wanted more. She's crazy for cock and when she gushed I lost it."

"I know. I came in her too yesterday," Mac admitted as they sipped the whiskey. "Difference is that I'm shooting blanks these days most likely."

"Still not a good idea either way," Eric admitted. "Imagine what her old man would do if she ended up pregnant and the kid came out chocolate?"

"I know. I'm gonna take her to Syracuse and get her on the pill," Mac said. "Worth a few bucks to me if she's going to keep coming down here to give me that pussy and ass."

"You know what she would be great for?" Eric said with a glint in his eye.

"The movies?" Mac asked as he shook his head. "You and Mary Miller in the movies together? Can't imagine that."

Mac remembered how shocked he was when his son told him that he was a movie star, although that title was a bit of a stretch. What Eric had gotten involved in was starring in these short porn films that were shown in dirty book stores where guys would go into a booth and watch these cheaply made movies by putting a quarter in every couple of minutes.

Apparently someone had suggested Eric to a guy that made these films in the city, and after the director had gotten a look at Eric's unusual and outrageous endowment he had since made about a dozen movies with him. The money wasn't great but as Mac's son had told him, getting paid for fucking was nothing to sneeze at.

"She would be great," Eric insisted. "Might not be too popular up here but down in New York City they eat up flicks where brothers fuck white girls, especially young ones like Mary."

"Mary is no actress," Mac reminded him. "She dropped out of school in the 10th grade."

"She wouldn't have to really act. There's no dialogue. They could dress her up in a Catholic school girl uniform with knee socks and braids in her hair and everything, and then she could act all innocent while I fuck the shit out of her. They would love it because most of the women they have me doing now are old tired whores."

"Wouldn't it be funny though, imagining her old man going into the Big Apple and ducking into one of them booths and dropping a quarter in," Mac chortled. "Then seeing his face when he's watching his baby girl gobbling on your anaconda like a wolverine."

They both laughed loudly at that thought, not noticing that the plump teen had come out to join them.

"Talking about me?" Mary asked shyly.

"No girl, we was talking about a movie," Mac said.

"Didn't offer me a drink today," Mary pouted as she looked at the empty bottle on the counter.

"Always more where that came from," Mac said as he went under the sink and pulled out a fresh bottle of Old Crow, and after pouring Mary a drink they clinked glasses. "Cheers."

"I was getting lonely in there," Mary informed the men.

"We figured you were dead," Eric said as he looked at the rumpled but still unbowed teen. "Guess we figured wrong."

"Something else I offered you yesterday," Mac said as he retrieved the cucumber from the counter and handed it to his son. "Take a guess where that was yesterday boy. Take a whiff."

Eric brought the vegetable to his nose and inhaled, immediately grinning when he caught the remnants of the familiar scent that was still fresh on his face from a few minutes earlier.

"Mary!" Eric said with a fake look of shock on his face while enjoying Mary's blushing. "I'm not shocked at my Dad because he's a kinky mother, but you?"

"I was bad," Mary said as she coyly bit her lower lip.

"Told you she would be a great actress," Eric said as he came over to the teen and waved the cucumber in her face.

"An actress?" Mary asked, her hand going down to grab Eric's flaccid hose and giving it a pull because while she was trying to figure out the conversation, seeing Eric's cock swinging there was too much to resist.

"Damn girl, you can't get enough can you?" Eric said.

"I can't help it. It's fun and you guys seem to like me," Mary said. "At least I think you do."

"Why don't we get back to the bedroom," Mac suggested as he grabbed the new bottle of Old Crow. "Bring Mary's toy there too, so we can show her how much we really like her."

***

thanks for reading so far