Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 08

Story Info
Mary gets to meet more of the family.
4.1k words
4.54
29.5k
5

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the Green farm...

Mary was so wrapped up in what she was doing, massaging Mac Green's back as he rested after making love to the teen, that she didn't notice that they weren't alone until she reached over for more baby oil.

When she looked up and saw the couple standing in the doorway she yelped and scrambled off of her perch on the backs of the old man's thighs, trying to hide under the crumpled sheet as Mac's son roared with laughter.

"Damn Mary," Eric guffawed as he entered the room with his companion, a tall willowy black woman who was about a half foot taller than the muscular man. "When did you start getting all shy?"

"We scared the poor kid," Lucinda Green said as she smiled at the chubby teen who had that deer-in-the-headlights look as she tried to cover herself while Mac Green complained that his massage had gotten interrupted. "Told you we should have knocked."

"Why you hiding Mary?" Eric asked as he pulled a bottle of Jack Daniels out of a bag and cracked it open before leaving to get some glasses. "I know every pore of your body by heart and Lucinda just got a nice look too."

"I'm Eric's wife honey," Lucinda said. "My man been telling me all sorts of stuff about you. Seemed too good to be true but here you are."

"I didn't know," Mary said as she shied away from the woman who was walking around the bed but staying back toward the dresser.

"Don't matter honey. I knew going in that it would be impossible to keep a leash on him because he can't get enough," Lucinda explained. "He says you're like that too. Like you're in heat all the time. Got the fever. That right?"

"I dunno."

"You two gonna talk all afternoon?" Mac asked as he figured out that his massage was over, and when he rolled over and propped himself up against the headboard he tugged the sheet away from Mary while adding, "You were never much for talking, Lucinda."

"I'm just looking now but I gotta wait for the man, Daddy," Lucinda told her father-in-law as she looked at the chubby teen who was doing her best to hide herself from the black woman's eyes. "Trying to see the reason your vegetable stand looks like crap these days. Too much fucking and not enough picking I'd say."

"Been so long since there has been fucking here that there ain't no such thing thing as too much," Mac declared as he watched his son return to the bedroom.

"Let's have a drink to celebrate," Eric announced as he returned with four glasses which his wife helped him fill.

"What's wrong with passing the bottle boy?" Mac asked as he took the glass from his daughter-in-law. "You planning on doing the dishes?"

"I can do the dishes for you if you want Mac," Mary offered as she took the glass from Eric. "I don't mind."

"No wonder they're so fond of you," Lucinda laughed. "They got you doing everything from tossing their salads to doing their chores."

"Salad? No, I haven't made any meals yet but I can cook a little," Mary said.

"Don't want you cooking honey," Eric said with a chuckle as he shared a wink with his wife. "I would like you to stand up and let my Lucinda get a good look at you."

Mary made a face and scrunched down even more, but when Eric set his glass down and peeled his form-fitting t-shirt up and off his body Mary felt her defenses lower, and when he stepped out of his slacks and Mary looked at the bulge in his boxers with the tip of his cock peeking out under the hem of the briefs, she stood up and lowered her hands.

"That your baby batter dried in her bush, Daddy?" Lucinda asked as she bit her lower lip while staring at the crusty white semen looking stark against the dark brown curls surrounding Mary's sex.

"I'm on the pill now," Mary offered.

"Better late than never," Lucinda opined.

"You like that bush babe?" Eric asked his wife as he stepped behind Lucinda and unbuttoned the buttons at the back of her dress.

"I know you do," Lucinda said with a chuckle before turning back to Mary. "My husband likes his women furry, and that is one hairy pussy you got on you girl."

Mary shrugged, not sure as what to say while Eric slipped the plain blue dress off of his wife's shoulders and as it slipped to the floor Mary saw she was wearing nothing underneath.

"What do you think of that Mary?" Eric asked after the simple job of disrobing his wife, and when Mary found herself speechless as she gawked at the long and lean ebony woman who seemed to think nothing of being naked. "Lucinda's got a big bush too. See?"

Mary watched Eric's hand reach around the hip of his much taller wife and let his hand rake through Lucinda's massive bush. From the thick trail of curls that began just below her navel and fanned out widely to fill the delta, his fingers first toyed with and then grasped the lush thicket in his fist to squeeze and twist it a bit.

"Lucinda - she's hairy all over, aren't you honey?" Eric asked his wife as his hands moved up her hip and grabbed her wrist, and as he lifted Lucinda's hand up behind her head he watched Mary's shocked expression at seeing the dense thicket of curls that filled the deep hollow of the black woman's armpit.

Lucinda gave the teen a sultry smile as she let her husband expose her to the plump white girl who seemed in shock at what was going on around her.

Mary took a deep breath through her teeth, having remembered her pussy hair getting the same treatment of sweetness and savageness, and as she watched she felt the same shiver go through her spine as she did when it was her on the receiving end.

Eric's other hand had moved over to Lucinda's breast, the apple-sized orb disappearing in her muscular grip as he kneaded his wife roughly while peeking at the chubby teen from around Lucinda's shoulder.

"You like Lucinda, Mary?" Mac asked from the bed, breaking the teen from the trance she was in, and when Mary glanced over at the woman's father-in-law Mary saw he was playing with his cock, stretching the rubbery snake out as far as he could while seeming to enjoy the show.

"Uh... she's very pretty," Mary finally managed to mumble. "Wish I was that thin."

"Why don't you two get a little better acquainted?" Eric suggested as he moved his wife a little closer to the teen, and when the two came close enough the slender black woman extended her long and lean arms out wide and pulled the flustered teen close.

"Don't be scared honey," Lucinda said as she looked over the top of Mary's head at her father-in-law while giving him a wicked smile. "She's so nervous she's shaking."

"She'll get over it fast," Eric told his wife, and he helped in his own way by taking Mary's hands from her sides and putting them on his wife's buttocks and pressing them into the soft black flesh.

"Never did nothing like this before," Mary whispered as she looked up at the woman who towered over her like she did her husband.

"I have," Lucinda said as she leaned down and brought her lush full lips to Mary's, and although the teen hesitated at first when Lucinda's peck became much more the plump girl found herself responding. "Wanna eat you up honey."

Mary found herself being eased down onto the bedding with the older black woman following her, landing her lithe form lightly on top of the teen while using her arms in suspending her upper torso above Mary's.

"Sweet!" Mac declared as he saw what Lucinda was doing down below, using her hips to grind her pussy into Mary's. "Don't be lighting a match around them two bushes. You like that Mary?"

For her part Mary was writhing into the bedding as she felt Lucinda's coarse jungle raking through her pubes and against her labia before her legs got parted and Lucinda's head went down between them. The teen looked up and saw Mac there over her head, stroking her hair and watching his daughter-in-law licking Mary's furry grotto.

"She got a talented tongue just like you do honey," Mac was saying as his son appeared from behind his wife, stroking his cock as it got hard from watching the show.

"Yeah," Eric was saying as he let go of his swollen sidewinder, and as it sprang wildly around he was coming up behind Lucinda who was on all fours.

Eric didn't put his cock into his wife but he did stick his cock into the fold and slowly rub it up and down the length of her labia. Lucinda let out a moan in response and shoved her face farther into Mary's bush, wiggling her face as she made her tongue dance wildly into the sloppy fold.

"She's digging this," Mac cackled as watched Mary flail her arms as she writhed in the sheets, and he grabbed Mary's wrists and held them down over her head to keep her from squirming off the bed.

"Omigod," Mary moaned as Eric's wife used her serpent-like tongue on her clitoris, and soon Eric joined his father to pin Mary's arms down. "Omigod omigod omigod!"

"Cum baby," the two men implored the plump teen whose eyes were rolled back in her skull as she arched her back off the mattress, and the two black men exchanged glances from each side of the teen while they sucked on her nipples before letting their tongues slide over to lick Mary's armpits.

"Shit!" Mary screamed as they lurched so hard the bed shook, and it was Lucinda who caught the full force of her orgasm, but the woman didn't pull her dripping face out from Mary's pussy until the kid's body finally stopped convulsing.

Lucinda was laughing as she looked up at her husband and father-in-law who were finally letting go of Mary, and as Mac let his hand softly caress the girl's still-heaving chest he asked, "You come Mary?"

They all roared at that, even Mary who still looked like she just got of a carnival ride a couple of minutes later when Lucinda knee-walked up to her and kissed her, offering her a taste of her own cum.

"Got me all fired up girl," Lucinda declared as she knelt next to Mary, running her fingers through her dense bush.

"I never did that," Mary said but she was nodding when she said it, and Lucinda promptly raised her leg and straddled the teen's face.

"Just get lapping honey," Lucinda announced as she lowered herself onto Mary's mouth. "I'll show you the way. That's it."

Lucinda began grinding her pussy into Mary's face while the girl stuck her tongue out and wiggled it around while the coarse curls of Lucinda's bush raked over her cheeks. Down below, Eric was spreading Mary's thighs again and dipping his cock into her soggy sex.

"She's something, ain't she?" Mac asked at he knelt in front of his daughter-in-law and letting her put her arms around his neck for support while his balls rubbed the top of Mary's head.

"She doing good daddy," Lucinda grunted as she rode the teen's face like a hobby horse. "Think she'll rim me?"

"Course she will," Mac assured Lucinda.

"Want to cum first," the lean and lanky black woman purred, and it wasn't too much longer before she was hanging onto Mac for dear life as she came hard, announcing the girl's first venture into cunnilingus a success.

Lucinda climbed off of Mary's flushed face and after plucking a little curly off her cheek turned around to face the other way and spread her ass cheeks out as far as she could.

"Toss my salad baby," Lucinda declared as she eased down gently. "Oh yeah! Lick that knot. Look at you take that dick too!"

Down lower Lucinda watched her husband sliding a great deal of his stiff sidewinder in and out of Mary's furry grotto. Behind Lucinda, Mac was still supporting his daughter-in-law as his arms wrapped around Lucinda to knead her breasts while he nuzzled into her neck.

"Feeling left out," Mac told her as he nibbled her neck.

"Aw!" Lucinda moaned as she reached back to grab her father-in-law's head to hold him tight. "Something gonna open up for you quick. You ain't bored are you Daddy?"

"No baby," the patriarch said as his hands slid up and down her sleek and slippery body, over her ribs which were slick from the rivulets of sweat pouring from her furry underarms. "I'm getting my jollies watching you kids."

"Don't you cum baby," Lucinda told Eric who was still slowly sliding his cock in and out of the the teen. "Got to watch you two do her together like you said."

"Then you better get your ass off her face woman, because I'm not going to be able to hold back much longer," Eric told his wife, and with that she reluctantly climbed off of Mary's head so that the men could take over.

Mac got onto his back and wiggled his semi-turgid cock in the air, explaining that he was going to need to get hard while suggesting the two girls could probably get that done fast.

"C'mon honey," Lucinda said as she knelt at Mac's right hip. "Get on over there and let's get Daddy hard. "You want him in the ass or the cunt?"

"Uh - I don't know," Mary said, her eyes bugging when she saw Mac's daughter-in-law pulling on his cock. "Whatever they want."

"No wonder they crazy about you," Lucinda said before bowing her head and taking the bulbous knob of the elder Green's manhood between her lush lips, and after going up and down the end of the tool offered it to Mary.

"Both of you lick it together," Mac said while getting them to move so he could watch their two tongues swabbing his stiffening cock. "That's so sweet. Lick it good. Do some kissing there too if you like... Oh that looks nice!"

The four lips met around the tip of the crown while their tongues battered the sensitive opening, and then Lucinda decided it was time.

"Get on up there honey and ride that log for Daddy," Lucinda instructed, and even helped the sweaty teen straddle Mac and then put the ebony monolith into her pussy for them.

"Damn," Lucinda groaned as she watched most of her father-in-law's gigantic cock disappear into he furry fold. "She sure sucked that big boy up. Eric! Get busy."

"I'm coming," Eric declared as he squeezed the last of the tube of lube into his palm, and as he greased up the end of his twisted cock he knelt on the bed and straddled Mary's right thigh. "Here it comes honey."

Mary let out a sound that was part moaning, part mooing and a little pain as Eric nudged the tip of his cock into her anus while his wife did her part as cheerleader.

The king-sized bed was full of sweaty flesh as all four were very much involved in one way or the other. After Lucinda managed to climb up over her father-in-law's face and bend over long enough for Mary to give her ass a couple of licks before losing her balance, the older woman knelt to the side and watched Mary getting DP'd by the two monster cocks.

Eric's wife was silent for once as she became a spectator, kneeling with her slender legs splayed and her fingers rubbing her pussy while Mary groaned while being rocked from below and behind. Lucinda was soon slapping her pussy more than playing with it as the teen came a few seconds before Mac did with Eric unable to hold back any longer as Mary convulsed and collapsed on top of his Dad.

The already humid room had become like a sauna with the four bodies strewn all over the bed, and it was finally Mary who began to emerge from the tangled limbs. Leaning on her elbow, she squinted to see the clock on the night table and when she saw the time she winced.

"I have to leave soon Mac," Mary shrugged as she leaned over the senior Green, but when she started to climb off of the bed Lucinda put her hand on her rounded shoulder.

"Where you off to?" Lucinda asked.

"Bathroom," Mary said. "Have to take a shower and plus I really have to tinkle."

"Showtime," Eric chortled and Mac groaned as he heard his son's delighted response.

"Huh?"

"Just a little kink of my man and me baby," Lucinda explained as she got off the bed while her husband yanked a twisted sheet from the bed and threw it on the floor at bedside. "You and me - we gonna take a shower together in a minute but first we have something else to do."

"Go ahead," Eric urged Mary after he brought her over to straddle Lucinda, who was reclining on the floor with her waist between the teen's pudgy ankles while her husband steadied her from behind. "You said you had to go."

"I can't," Mary said after having what she was supposed to do explained to her.

"Just don't miss Lucinda and the sheet child," Mac said as he leaned over the side of the bed, watching with amusement but not nearly as attentively as his son was .

"It's okay baby," Lucinda purred as she massaged her tiny breasts and awaited a bath of sorts. "Let it rip."

"But really," Mary protested as she looked backed at the woman's husband who held her hips. "I can't just..."

"Sure you can," Eric smiled as he leaned closer before his fingers stopped holding Mary's meaty hips and began to use his fingers to dig into the pliant flesh at her ribs.

"Wait..." Mary squealed as the tickling became intense, and once the dribbles started there was no stopping.

With seconds a blast of pee and semen erupted from the girl, who could do nothing but watch as the shower blasted the lithe ebony woman below her, the splattering sound of the fluids against her slender torso sounding hollow as Mary emptied her kidneys when Eric looked down over her shoulder at the results.

"There you go," Eric cackled as Lucinda stayed under the spray until it ended, and only then did Lucinda climb up from the floor.

"Want to take her place?" Eric asked Mary, who shook her head no so violently that her head hurt, and it was then that Lucinda put her arm around her round shoulder and escorted her out of the bedroom.

"We'll be back eventually," Lucinda promised as she brought Mary down the hall to the bathroom and locked the door before turning on the shower and testing the spray.

"Hope you want to take a shower with me Mary," Lucinda asked as she stepped into the tub and held out her hand to help the teen climb in. "Let me soap you up nice first and then you can do me."

Mary stepped into the tub and after Lucinda pulled the curtain closed behind them she worked the bar of soap between her hands to get the lather foaming before cupping the teen's breasts with her soapy fingers.

"You got nice titties honey," Lucinda noted and her hands caressed the doughy globes. "Big fat nipples too."

"Wish they were bigger," Mary said as her nipples swelled in the black woman's palms.

"Hell of a lot bigger than mine honey," Lucinda noted as she told Mary to lift her arms, and as she scrubbed the fleshy crater of Mary's underarms Eric's wife noted they were shaved with only a faint peach fuzz present. "Surprised Eric didn't get you to stop shaving."

"The man that's doing our movie - he said I shouldn't but Eric didn't say anything so..."

"Do what you want to do baby - not what these guys want," Lucinda suggested. "Me - I usually do whatever it takes to keep my man happy but if he asks for something I don't want to do I don't. This movie you doing with my man? Is that something you want to do?"

"Eric. He said..."

"Fuck him. What do you want to do?"

"I don't know. This is all crazy these last few weeks. I never did any of this stuff before. I don't even recognize myself," Mary explained. "All of a sudden guys wanting me like this is all new. I kinda like it, even though some of it is really crazy."

"Don't you mind me doing stuff with Eric?" Mary asked. "I mean, he's your husband."

"Not really. Why? You sweet on him?"

"No," Mary said at first and then amended her comment. "I mean I like him a lot. He's got such an incredible body that I couldn't believe he wanted to be with me, but I'm not like in love with him."

"How about his Daddy?" Lucinda asked as she soaped up Mary's pussy, and as the teen squirmed she slipped a long black finger into the fold.

"I like Mr. Green a lot. Known him all my life," Mary related. "I used to come down here a lot when Dwight spent summers down here.

"He's the one you're sweet on, right?" Lucinda asked as she spun the finger deep into Mary's pussy.

12