Cucumbers & the Curious Girl Ch. 09

Story Info
Mary and Dwight's father go in front of the camera
2.6k words
4.5
23.2k
10

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You nervous baby?" Eric asked Mary, who seemed like a deer in the headlights as she looked around the crummy room that was serving as a movie set for the amateurish production the teen was about to star in.

"Yes," Mary said honestly as she looked at the sleazy movie director who was talking to the equally greasy looking guy who was holding the camera, and while she was tempted to just bolt out the door Mary stayed in place, not wanting to upset Dwight's father.

Eric hadn't told Mary about his son's upcoming visit so it wasn't like she was doing this dirty movie because she was being extorted, but the thought was in her mind. Besides, there was something about all this that excited Mary as much as it disgusted her.

All through her life she had been the target of barbs and jokes, making school a nightmare for her as girls snickered and boys avoided her. Now, having shed much of her excess weight Mary was finding the attention she was now getting quite intoxicating.

Dwight's grandfather. When he seduced her Mary wrote that off as just as old man being lonely and desperate, but then when Mac's son Eric had shown so much interest in her? He was neither old or lonely and had a very pretty wife as well, so when that handsome bodybuilder with a body like Hercules lusted after her, that was different.

Lucinda, Eric's wife and Dwight's stepmother, was a beautiful woman with a body like a model's. Mary had never experienced anything like that, and apparently Lucinda had liked being with her because she picked Mary up a few days ago and they spent an afternoon making love.

Now Mary was about to have sex with Eric, only this time there would be an audience. Mac Green was standing back in the corner, watching his son and the teen getting ready while keeping an eye on the proceedings from a distance.

Wally Wallace, the owner of this business called Premier Adult Enterprises, gave Mary the creeps the way he looked at her but even then there was something about the attention he gave her that sent tingles down her spine.

When they first got there Mr. Wallace had got her in the corner and told Mary that he would like to get to know her better. He looked like a hustler running a crooked carnival game and he smelled like cheap cigars when he handed Mary one of his cards with his phone number on it.

"I know you like black guys but I ain't never had any complaints," Wally said while making sure Eric was occupied elsewhere. "Give me a call if you want to have a good time."

"Uh - okay," Mary said as she stuffed the card in her jeans pocket while hoping Eric would come to her rescue.

"You didn't shave that bush or anything, did you honey?" Wally asked, and after Mary shook her head he asked her if she had shaved her armpits.

"Too bad," Wally mused as he looked at the galaxy of five o'clock shadow that already coated her underarms even though she had shaved before leaving the house. "You want to make some real money? Don't shave them for a while. Bet you'd be real hairy in no time. Maybe let your legs get furry too. You could come in and just do some solo work, you know? Pose some to show the guys how hairy you are and then stick a dildo up your snatch. Easy money. What do you think?"

"Uh - I don't know. Let me think about it," Mary replied, although she had no intention of ever coming back here again. This was a one-time thing and besides, Dwight was coming soon.

"What the hell are you up to Wally?" Eric Green bellowed as he came up to interrupt the sleazy entrepreneur.

"Just business, right baby?" Wally said with a wink towards Mary. "And speaking of business, let's get this production in gear. We're going to make movie history here today, right Marty?"

The cameraman nodded as he stood by the only furniture on the set, a bed with a thin blanket on it, and as Eric brought the trembling teen over he mentioned that they were in luck.

"The sheets are clean," Eric noted. "That's a switch."

"Do we have a script or anything?" Mary asked.

"Nope. It's a silent movie and they'll put some shitty rock music over it after we get done," Eric explained. "Wally will be yelling stuff out to us as we go along. Just do the best you can to ignore these guys and whatever you do, don't look at the camera. Okay?"

"He's right," Wally interjected. "Just pretend that you and him are alone and forget the rest of us. You wearing bra and panties there Mary?"

"Yes."

"Clean I hope," Wally said. "Now what we're gonna do is pretend Captain Hook here is bringing you to his apartment. Act scared and shy."

"I am scared," Mary replied.

"Great. Now you're a scared little girl who is scared of this big muscular black man - let's get your hair in pigtails. Marty, you got anything me can use for that?" Wally asked the cameraman who shrugged before rummaging through a box on the floor. "Captain Hook is going to bring you over next to the bed and pull your blouse up over your head and then take off your bra. You keep acting shy, right?"

"I'll try," Mary answered while watching the camera guy approach her with a couple of bands for her hair, and after he fumbled around the teen took the bands and made her hair look the way the director wanted.

"Perfect. Now you look like a kid, at least from the neck up. Just don't look at the camera," Wally reiterated. "Let Captain Hook take off your jeans and panties and Eric, stay behind her at make sure your run your hand through her bush. Fluff that jungle up real nice and let the camera zoom in on that pussy."

"Got it," Eric said as he kissed Mary on the back of the neck. "Just try to relax and enjoy it babe. Try to let your facial expressions say what your words wood. Ham it up. Guys love it when they see a white girl all scared when a black guy is stripping her down."

"Let's go then," Wally said. "Go outside the door and when I yell action you bring her in and over to the bed."

"Showtime," Eric said to Mary as they stood outside the door and waited. "Let's have fun, and when we finish with this I have something to tell you. Something you might like."

"A surprise?" Mary whispered, and when Dwight's father nodded she reminded herself that she had to act surprised when the not-so-secret was revealed, but then Wally Wallace was yelling "Action" and the door was opening.

***

"Perfect!" Wally practically yelled as he watched the plump teen writhe while Eric's big black hands mauled her breasts while trying to stay out of the camera's range. "Lean back into him - like you're melting. You're scared but he's making you so fucking horny you can't stand it. She's a fucking natural. Now go back and pull on that hairy pussy some, and then make her undress you."

Mary wasn't acting and even though the director's ranting was distracting and the cameraman was intruding, her pussy was wet and he needed no coaxing after Eric spun her around to face him.

"Beautiful," Wally gushed as Mary fumbled with Eric's snug t-shirt while pulling it off of his muscular frame, and she needed no direction as she leaned forward and began sucking on Eric's nipples. "Make those muscles bulge, Captain Hook."

Eric did as directed, and for her part Mary squeezed the bulging bicep while chewing on Dwight's father's nipples. Eric cradled the back of the teen head in his palm, encouraging the girl to move over to his exposed armpit.

"Oh yeah!" Wally yelled as he gestured to the cameraman. "Marty - you getting that? Keep doing it kid. Damn that is fucking hot."

Mary continued to kiss Eric's arm from the rippled bicep right down to his silky smooth armpit, letting her tongue slide all over the sweaty hollow while trying to ignore the camera inches away from her face.

"Ease her down," Wally told Eric. "Let her take your pants off and when she starts pulling down your underwear make sure she goes slow. You hard?"

"Getting there," Eric said as he reluctantly eased Mary's face from under his arm and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Good," Wally declared as he watched the girl fumble with the button of his jeans just enough to make it look real, and as Mary pulled them down over his tree-trunk thighs he told Mary to act afraid. "Look at the bulge kid. Before you take the boxers down run your hand over it, like you can't believe the size of this fucking thing. Just like that - don't look this way. Now pull the underwear down - real slow."

Mary eased the briefs down and ducked away when Eric's cock sprang out from captivity, and after she get the boxers off she brought her hands up to the massive cock and squeezed the curved tool.

***

"Harder!" Wally was ranting as he watched the teen on all fours with her eyes rolling back in her skull as Eric fucked her from behind. "Make those tits swing. Just don't cum yet. You gonna fuck her in the ass?"

"Not for free," Eric barked as he held onto Mary's fleshy hip and drove his cock deep into her pussy. "What's it worth?"

"$100," Wally said.

"Each," Eric said.

"C'mon man," Wally whined. "You're fucking breaking me."

"Can't negotiate and fuck at the same time. Make up your mind,"

"$75 a piece, you motherfucker," Wally barked before talking down to Mary. "You okay with that honey? Letting him fuck you in the ass?"

"If Eric wants me to," she said.

"Sold. Marty? Cut for now. Let me get some lube and you can do some close-ups of the penetration first, and then we'll get some shots of the kid's face when he drills her in the ass."

"How you doing honey?" Eric asked as he pulled his cock out of Mary's pussy and came around to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Okay," Mary said as she sat next to Dwight's father. "Not very romantic. That was the first time we ever made love and I didn't cum. Too distracted with all the yelling and stuff."

"I'll make it up to you later, okay?"

"Here you go Captain Hook," Wally said as he handed Eric a tube of lubricant. "When Marty's ready we'll shoot you lubing up that anaconda

while the kid watches, and then we'll get her kneeling on the bed with her ass up high while you grease her asshole."

"Why does he call you Captain Hook?" Mary whispered as they rose from the bed, and when Eric pointed at his curved cock Mary giggled. "Oh."

"Showtime folks," Wally announced.

***

"Spread them wider," Wally was saying as Mary grabbed at her plump bottom and pried apart her buttocks, her face buried in the bedding as she felt Eric's greased fingers rubbing around her anus. "Damn, the kid's asshole is hairy too. Now slid that finger in, slow and deep. Ease another one in too. You okay kid?"

Mary mumbled that she was okay, and after the fingers left her she felt Dwight's father sidling up behind her while trying to ignore the director.

"Nice and slow now," Wally instructed. "Get up close Marty. I want to be able to see that cock pushing into the hole. That's it. How much of it will she take?"

"She'll take it all," Eric declared as he pushed the knob of his manhood into the snug ring.

"Fuck me," Wally mumbled as he walked the veiny monster slowly disappear into the teen inch by inch, and after Eric had coaxed almost all of his sidewinder into Mary's steamy hot bowels he began to slide it in and out.

"Okay. Take it out for a minute Eric, so we can shoot you two from a little further back. Marty? What's her asshole look like?"

"Gaping open like you could drop a golf ball in it," the cameraman declared as he filmed. "I've got the shot, don't worry."

"Hey kid, we're going to film you from back here, and when he puts his cock in your ass I want you to pretend like it's the first time. Make like it hurts you."

"It does," Mary mumbled as she raised her face from the bedding and got up on her hands and knees while looking over the foot of the bed where the director and the cameraman were, but while it did hurt the combination of pleasure and pain made it right.

"Whenever you're ready," Wally announced as he stepped back to watch the two recreate the initial penetration. "Let's do it."

Mary let out a howl as she felt Eric's cock twist into her, and the director frantically pointed at the teen's face to make sure the camera man got the whites of her eyes as they rolled back in her skull.

"The tears - perfect!" Wally declared as the cameraman caught the trickle coming down from the corner of the girl's eye. "She's a fucking natural! Now fuck her hard man! Make that bed bounce. Grab her by the hair and pull her head back. Son of a bitch! Don't cum yet."

"Can't - can't help it!" Mary cried out, mistakenly thinking that the director was talking to her instead of Eric, and as she writhed and screamed the cameraman got every moment of her orgasm.

"Okay," Wally wheezed. "Pop your load in her face and we're through."

Eric pulled his cock out of Mary's ass and rolled off the bed to face the teen, telling her to just watch him jerk himself off and not move when he started cumming.

After a minute of frenzied stroking Eric announced that he was ready to cum, and then his seed spurted all over Mary's flushed face. Ropes of cum sprayed wildly over her face and hair, and although her eyes burned Mary stayed still until Eric's ejaculations ended.

"Close up on her face," Wally told the cameraman, and after zooming in on her reddened face with the semen draped over it like garland on a tree, he finally yelled "Cut!" and declared the movie a success.

"The chumps will be shoving tokens in the machine with one hand and jacking off like chimps," Wally announced as he handed Mary a towel to wipe her face off with.

Minutes later Mary was getting dressed while Wally Wallace was counting out money into Eric's open palm, and when Mary joined Dwight's father he handed her most of the cash. More money than Mary had ever seen at one time before, and as she stared at the fistful of money Wally had an idea.

"Say, your old man want to do a movie with you two?" Wally suggested. "You know, the two of you DP-ing her? That would be wild."

"I don't think Dad is interested," Eric said as he looked over at his father. "I'll run it by him later but I doubt it."

"You were great kid," Wally told Mary. "Anytime you want to do another one, give me a call. You're an animal, and I mean that in a good way."

"Let's go babe," Eric said as he ushered Mary away from the president of Premier Adult Enterprises. "Let's go celebrate with lunch, and then I have something to tell you."

***

thanks for reading so far