Cuddles

Story Info
I cuddle her.
813 words
3.98
23.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are cuddling and kissing as we are laying on our sides on her bed, my lips touching her soft lips and my hands caressing her beautiful face.

I inhale the angelic smell of her lovely brown hair, my heart racing.

I roll her up on top of me and hold her tight when we start French kissing and my hands slide down her back to squeeze her butt as she feels my erection.

I turn her around again, below me and I start kissing her neck before removing her pink tank top.

I kiss her perky breasts and start licking and sucking her lovely nipples which, after a few seconds, become turgid.

She removes my shirt and kisses my lips and my chest, then she lays down.

I kiss her tummy and going down I take off her blue jeans and her panties and lick her pink pussy, my hands below her butt, holding it, as my tongue starts sliding in between her labia and coming up, I lick and suck her clitoris.

I start fingering her while my tongue concentrates on her precious pleasure spot,

I look at her as she gets wetter and wetter, her face is innocent and shy, her cheeks completely red, all the wetness down here, in the meanwhile, tastes amazing.

I know it's not her first time, but I feel it's the first time she feels so shy, so loved and so horny at the same time and that turns me on greatly.

I take off my jeans and boxers and finally, my cock, now rock hard is ready for her, I rub on her wet pussy and then gradually press it in deep as I feel just how tight she is.

With my upper body laying on top of hers I kiss her while I penetrate her slowly and passionately... then I hold her closer, my head beside hers, I smell her hair again as I pound her harder and faster, making her moan.

She takes my head in her hands and kisses me sweetly, my cock still inside, her pussy still pulsating, tight, then I pull out and stand on my knees and I turn her on her hands and knees.

As I stick my cock inside I feel her body shiver swiftly, and in a moan she collapses her upper body, her arms and face pressing on the mattress, her fingers gripping and teeth biting the white sheets of her bed.

My hands are holding her from her hips and I'm just thrusting mine forward, squeezing my butt as I launch a full on attack of pleasure inside her dripping wet pussy, fucking her hard as my balls slap on her wetness and she just screams and moans loudly.

Almost exhausted I lean in to kiss her shoulder and neck as my cock rests inside her.

I fall on my side and take her down with me and as we're on our sides I decide to finger her hard for a while, my middle and ring finger making a "come here" motion inside her pussy, with my other arm holding her tight, I squeeze her tits.

Her body starts to shake as the g-spot inside her is stimulated to such degree that she squirts all over the bed and I bring my wet hand to my mouth to taste her again.

I penetrate her pussy from the same position and while I do so I turn her head towards me and kiss her, then stare at her: she looks adorable.

Her cute face looking ecstatic with her eyes rolled back, her neck sweaty from all the action and her index and middle fingers on her tiny areolae that perfectly match her medium-small sized tits, her mouth open in a clear expression of great satisfaction.

I ask her kindly to come on top as I lay down facing upward and she sits down slowly easing my cock inside her gradually, and with her hands on my chest she starts riding me but..this doesn't go on for very long as she is too fatigued.

She whispers that I probably, overlook my body-size and the thickness of my cock and I forget to take it easy on petite girls..

"Well yes, perhaps, sometimes" I whisper back.

After some passionate kissing, me on top of her, I lift her legs and rest her ankles on my shoulders as I gently dive in and fuck her tiny pussy that feels even tighter because of the position.

She screams her pleasure out oh so loudly as I start groaning and I feel both of our orgasms arriving at the same time..3..2..1..explosion of lustful gratification as she comes and I shoot my load inside her, her vagina even more aroused from the sensation of warm and wet cum inside.

It is indeed magic just holding each other in this bed.