Cuddles

Story Info
Chris finds that one good turn deserves another.
4k words
4.46
45.2k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lake-side cabin was in the middle of nowhere. While there were neighbors, they were mostly seasonal people, and I had come up early to help my sister-in-law get ready for a family party scheduled for the coming weekend. I had spent this day, a Wednesday, driving up to the lake, doing some light cleaning, and laying in supplies for the weekend. Anne would be driving up tomorrow, leaving work after a meeting, which meant she should arrive in time for a very late dinner.

It was dark now, the stars bright in the moonless sky, the lake glittering in the reflected starlight. I had decided to turn in, and dropped my jeans into the hamper. I was just about to climb into bed when I thought I would check the score from the Tigers game. I padded out to the small living room, flipped on the TV and plopped down on the couch.

Which is why, when the door opened, Anne had lovely view of me, sitting in my underwear, bathed in the blue glow from the TV, a stupid, shocked look on my face. As I look back on it, I can laugh now at the play of emotions that danced across Anne's tired face: relief at arriving, shock at seeing me on the couch in tatty underwear, amusement at my obvious embarrassment, and, just briefly, a flash of appraisal and desire. That last was firmly and obviously wiped from her mein as she turned to bring in her bag and close the door.

I stammered out a greeting and awkwardly stated the obvious, "Hey, you're here early. I, ah, wasn't really expecting anyone." I grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

Anne turned back to me and smiled again, walking across the small living room to drop her suitcase, purse and briefcase in her bedroom. "Well, my meeting tomorrow got cancelled, so I cleared my calendar for the rest of today and took off early. I thought I would surprise you, but I didn't expect a Chippendale's show." She smirked as I excused myself to cross over to my room and retrieve my gym shorts and slip them on. "Oh, don't bother on my account - I've seen boxers before," she called as she closed the door to her room. "I'm going to get into some comfortable clothes and then you can see the present I brought you."

Present? I was intrigued. I sat at the small table while she changed. Anne called out from the bedroom, "Hey, if you're decent, grab a couple of glasses, please." I walked over to the cabinet and took down a couple of tumblers and set them on the table. Anne came out of the bedroom with one hand behind her back, a wicked grin on her face. She had changed from her business attire into a faded t-shirt and exercise shorts, her bra-less boobs swaying gently under the soft cotton of her shirt as she walked.

Anne was in her late fifties, a couple of years older than I was. The years laid lightly on her, and her eyes still held a wicked sparkle when she smiled. She was several inches shorter than my admittedly average height, and would be considered heavy by the sort of person who cared about that sort of thing. I was not, and I appreciated her ample curves and dimpled cheeks.

As she came over to the table, she brought her hand out from behind her back and placed a bottle of 15 year old Glenfiddich on the table. A beaming smile broke on her face as she said, "Surprise! I wanted to get something to thank you for coming early to open up and get the supplies, and this seemed to be just right. Now, if you would do the honors? I've been thinking of this since I hit the road."
I smiled, thanked her for the lovely scotch, and cracking the seal on the bottle, tipped a healthy splash into each glass. We raised the glasses, clinked them together, and threw back the amber nectar, allowing the flavors to dance on our tongues as the warm heat settled into our bodies. As we savored the scotch, Anne suggested that I grab some ice for the next round. I took the glasses over to the freezer and dropped several cubes into each glass, returning them to table. Anne poured the scotch, and we settled in to sip the drinks as the ice crackled and diluted the powerful drink.

We sat for some time, refilling the glasses as needed and talked. We talked about the funeral, when we buried my wife (her sister) almost two years ago, and how we were coping. We talked about our kids, and how they were doing. We talked about our jobs, our friends, our lives. We talked as we haven't done in several years. It was a peaceful, quiet night, with a soft breeze blowing through the cabin and the night sounds filling in the pauses in the conversation.

I don't know what time it was when we noticed the bottle was empty and the glasses were dry, but it took us by surprise. We looked at the empty bottle and the empty glasses, and decided maybe it was time to get some sleep. The long drive had taken its toll on Anne and she stumbled as she tried to stand. I reached out to her and steadied her while I moved to support her and turn her toward the bedroom. I told her to relax and that I would make sure she got tucked in safely. She nodded her thanks and mumbled something about being embarrassed about being drunk. I told her not to worry about it and that at least she'd gotten drunk on good scotch. She smiled as I held her so I could turn back the covers then turned her so she could sit on the bed.

Before I could guide her to the bed, she stopped me and mumbled that she needed to take her shorts off before she got into bed, but needed me to help her. When I hesitated, she giggled and said it was only fair, since she had seen me in my underwear earlier. I asked, "are you sure?" She nodded and stumbled a bit when she tried to reach down and take them off herself, so I steadied her and reached down to carefully lower her shorts far enough so that she could sit down. Her shirt was long enough that it covered her panties, and I thought I might get out of this awkwardness without causing any further embarrassment.

I helped her sit down, then knelt to help her take the shorts the rest of the way off. Because they were clingy, they got tangled on her feet and it took me a few minutes to tell her what to do to get them untangled. I ended up kneeling between her legs, drawing the shorts off her feet and dropping them on the floor. When I looked up, she was swaying slightly, and my eyes were drawn to her panties, now at my eye level. She was wearing a pair of bikini panties, in beige lace, her dark pubic hair clearly visible through the lace. I could smell a faint wisp of an intoxicating musk coming from her, and I stayed still, gazing at the lace just inches in front of my face.

The spell was broken when Anne reached down and drew my head up to look into her eyes. "Now we're even. You've seen my underwear just like I saw yours."

I laughed, saying "No, I think I got the better of that deal. Your panties are a lot prettier, and I was a lot closer to the prize then you were."

She smiled, and I helped her lay down in the bed, getting her feet and legs on the bed. I pulled the covers over her and tucked them under her arm as she laid on her side, her head on the pillow. I leaned down and kissed her on her forehead, and said, "there. All tucked in with a good night kiss." She smiled again and I turned to leave the room.

As I turned out the light, I heard her say, in a small, quiet voice, "Chris? I'm sorry to impose on you, but could you do me one more favor?"

I could see her eyes, wide in the starlight, and said, "sure. Just name it."

"Would you mind terribly if I asked you to cuddle with me for a while? I haven't had anything like that since the divorce, and I think I need some tonight."

"It would be my pleasure," I replied, smiling, and moved around the bed and climbed onto it, moving behind her and tucking one arm under her head and the other around her as we spooned. As we snuggled, she made a small, pleased sound I could feel more than hear and adjusted her position so that we fit together snugly.

When she did so, her arm moved enough that my hand, which had been laying on the bed, moved up and landed squarely on her left tit. Her breast was soft, round, and warm, and my hand closed around it without conscious thought, her nipple stiffening against my palm.

Anne's breath caught and she didn't move as my hand closed on her breast. I panicked and pulled my hand away quickly. I stammered, "Oh, God, Anne, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that. I wasn't trying to take advantage of you, honest."

She surprised me by reaching for my hand and taking it, guided it to her right boob. As she did, she turned her head toward me slightly and with a coy smile said, "I don't mind. Try this one - it's better." With that, she placed my hand on her breast, placed her hand over mine and pressed it gently into her firm flesh. Her nipple was already hard, and my hand closed around the breast and I began to gently stroke it. She sighed as I asked, "Why is this one better?"

She snuggled up against me again and muttered sleepily, "it's more natural. I had reconstruction on the other one after the cancer surgery." Her voice trailed off toward the end and I could tell she was slipping toward sleep.

As I continued to stroke her, I trailed kisses over the back of her head until I could reach the warm skin of her neck. As I nuzzled her neck, she made an appreciative, almost guttural moan, and relaxed against me. Her breathing evened out, and I could tell she had drifted off to sleep. I stayed there, gently holding her, careful not to wake her as her breathing turned into soft snores. When it appeared she was deeply asleep, I slowly withdrew my arms from around her, rearranged the covers so she wouldn't get cold during the night, and made my way to my bed.

I lay awake for quite awhile, remembering the feel of her boobs and the evident pleasure she enjoyed while I was caressing them. I wondered how much of that whole encounter was her desires and how much was the scotch and a long day. Without more information, I couldn't decide which, and I figured I would wait and see what tomorrow would bring as I too drifted off to dreamland.

* * *

I awoke with a start to see Anne's face mere inches from mine, as she had just kissed me. Sunlight was streaming in the windows of the living room beyond the door of my room, providing a soft glow to the room and outlining her face in a golden halo. I could smell the fresh scent of toothpaste on her breath and could see the smile on her face.

"Good morning," she cooed as I reached for conscious thought, and making sure I was more-or-less decent. "I wanted to thank you for taking such good care of me last night and getting me safely to bed." With that, she kissed me again, slowly and sensually, then stood up and turned toward the door. As she stood in the doorway, she looked back over her shoulder, gave a sultry look, and said, "If you want to get some more thanks, you could brush your teeth and then join me in my room." With that, she turned back to the doorway, reached down, and grabbing the hem of her t-shirt, lifted it up and off, tossing it behind her to land on the floor next to me. She was still wearing the beige lace panties, and she sashayed slowly across the living room and crossed to her room, her ass shifting sexily in the panties as she moved.

As her actions penetrated my sleep-fogged brain, I hopped out of bed and made a bee-line for the bathroom. I took care of the necessary functions quickly, ran a brush through the wild mess of my hair, and headed toward Anne's room. As I passed through the kitchen, I paused to fill and turn on the coffee maker, and taking a deep breath, stopped in the doorway to Anne's room.

Anne lay on her side on the far side of the bed, facing the door. Her head was propped up on her hand, with her legs demurely crossed at the ankles. Of course, she was still wearing her panties and nothing else, so the demure act had only a limited effect. Her breasts hung gently, her nipples clearly hard, and goosebumps dotted her skin.

I paused for a moment, taking in the scene, and my erection became quite obvious as it tented out the front of my skivvies. I pulled off my shirt while Anne looked me over, her eyes crinkling at the corners in a smile as her eyes dropped to take in my excitement. I joined her on the bed, my pose mirroring hers. We looked at each for a moment, the tension and anticipation building. I cleared my throat, and nervously asked, "So, you said something about some more thanks?" Her eyes sparkled, but she said nothing, instead reaching out and running her hand over my chest and down to my hip. I leaned in toward her, and she mirrored my movements until our lips met in a tentative kiss. The kiss slowly grew more heated as I traced my tongue along her lips and then gnawing gently on her lower lip.

As I did, she shivered and parted her lips, her tongue engaging with mine as we explored each other's mouths while our hands caressed each other's body. With groan, I reached out with both hands and pulled her to me so that she lay on her back while I laid partly over her, our kiss continuing and our hands still caressing. She had reached around me to squeeze the cheeks of my ass while I ran my hand down the outside of her leg then up the inside of her thighs. My hand passed lightly over her panty-clad mound and continued tracing over her stomach to caress her breasts.

I broke the kiss, and began tracing her jawline with my tongue and lips, then moving to her neck, where I spent some few moments kissing and nibbling the soft skin of her neck. I moved lower, and lifted one of her tits so that I could caress the nipple with my lips and teeth, then switching to the other one. I spent some time going back and forth, squeezing each breast and teasing each nipple before stopping and looking Anne in the eye, saying, "You're were right - I can tell the difference between them. But both are really nice."

Anne growled and drew my head back down to her chest and I did my best to make sure that I spent equal time on each erect nipple. Once Anne was squirming with the pleasure of it, I resumed my trip down her torso, mouthing her panty-clad mound before nipping at her inner thighs. While I teased her, I moved my hands under her hips, kneading the cheeks of her butt before hooking my fingers in the waist-band of her panties and drawing them down off her hips. Rising up to my knees, I drew them down and off her legs, tossing them to the side while Anne let her legs fall back onto bed and spread wide, opening herself to me.

I spent a moment taking in the sight before me. Her mound was covered by a dense mat of hair, dark brown shot through with grey. I could see moisture glistening in the curls, with coral-colored lips peeking out. As Anne watched, I ran my hands over and around her legs, caressing the flesh there, before lowering my head back down and gently nuzzling her muff.

As soon as I made contact with her flesh, she gasped and squeezed my head between her thighs. I reached out with my tongue and ran it gently over her slit, pausing to press it into her before circling her clit with my tongue. I drew it into my mouth and held it between my lips as Anne began to buck her hips wildly and moaning louder and louder. I released my hold on her clit and resumed circling it with my tongue before rapidly beginning to flick the tip of my tongue rapidly over it.

Anne arched her back and began to cry louder, quickly becoming incoherent. As she did, I released my hold on her clit and went back to teasing the lips of her pussy. She moaned and said, "What? Why...why did you stop?"

"Because I'm not going to let you come yet." I grinned evilly as I moved so that I was laying next to her on the bed, and told her, "I want you to sit on my face." As I said that, I reached down to grab her hips and urge her to mount my chest.

"Are you sure?I don't want to hurt you," she protested. The need was there in her eyes, along with her concern.

"You aren't going to hurt me, so get up here now." I smacked her ass gently, continuing to draw her up and onto my chest.

She giggled, and rose up, placing one leg on each side of my torso, grabbing the headboard in both hands and lowering herself down on face. I used my hands to guide her hips so that I could easily reach her with my tongue, and once again, I slipped my tongue into her folds as I grasped her ass in both hands. I resumed my assault on her clit, alternating between holding it in my lips and flicking it with my tongue.

As I did so, I could see her take one of her breasts in her hand, squeezing it and pinching the nipple. Her moans grew more frequent and louder as her passion rose again. As she grew close, I used my fingers to gather some of her juices and used them to rub around her asshole, pressing against it with my fingers. I was surprised as her rosebud relaxed and my fingertip entered in. This seemed to send her over the edge, as she went completely quietly rigid, her head thrown back while her torso trembled and her juices covered my face.

She slowly relaxed, letting out her pent-up breath in a gasp before sinking to the bed beside me, her head resting on my arm, her arm and leg thrown over me and her breasts pillowed against me. She didn't speak as she caught her breath, but nuzzled against me, basking in the orgasmic afterglow.

After a few quiet minutes, she tilted her head up so she could kiss my cheek and said, "That was incredible. I don't think I've come that hard in years."

"It was my pleasure, dear. I love to see a woman enjoy the pleasure of being loved," I said as I kissed her head.

"There's only one problem," she said. "I was supposed to be thanking you for taking care of me last night. I hate to neglect my obligations." As she said that, her hand began to run along my flanks before reaching into my briefs and taking my still-hard dick in her hand. "I guess I'll just have to see what I can do."

She moved her head to bite at my nipple while she pulled by shorts down over my cock. She moved her head down, and kissing the tip of my dick, pulled my underwear down and off me. She turned so that she was kneeling alongside me, and began to lick my cock from tip to base and back again. After getting acquainted with the contours of my penis, she took the tip in her mouth and began to bob up and down on it, while grasping the base in her hand and stroking the shaft.

Her soft lip and velvet tongue soon had me groaning and twitching my hips in time with her ministrations. As she continued to pleasure me, I began to run my hand over her ass and between her legs, brushing her pussy but not yet rubbing her still-sensitive clit. I once again wet my finger in her juicy twat and slipped the tip of my index finger into her ass, moving it slowly in and out to the rhythm of her blowjob, causing Anne to moan loudly. She teased me for a bit, sensing when I was close to coming and squeezing the base of my cock to stave off my orgasm.

After several minutes, she took me all the way into her mouth, holding me fully engulfed in her mouth before pulling back and off my dick. She quickly sat up, and throwing her leg over me, drew my penis toward her so that it slipped between her lips before settling into her opening. Anne gasped as my cock opened her, and she settled down, taking me into her in one slow motion. Her eyes closed, she bit her lower lip as she let herself adjust to having me inside her. Resting her hands on my chest, she rose up slowly, then dropped back down, sighing with the pleasure. She began to move up and down, slowly fucking me, while she twisted her hips so that each stroke hit someplace new in her. As she did, I brought my hands up to take a breast in each hand, using my palms to rub the nipple as she bounced up and down on my cock.

We were both breathing heavily and moaning as our pleasure grew. I drew her down to lie on top of me and held her tight as I rolled us over. I took my weight on my hands and brought my lips down to her, our kiss growing passionate as I rapidly thrust into her. "I'm gonna come soon," I groaned as I could feel the orgasm approaching.

12