Cuddling with Mommy Ch. 01

Story Info
Son and mother's cuddle gets hot.
1.3k words
4.1
369.5k
136

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, please enjoy and leave feedback

I'm Sam, and I'm about to finish my senior year in high school. I'm 18 years old, about 5'8, 170 lbs, with black hair. I live with just my mom Katie. My friends growing up would always call her a milf, and deep down I agreed. Since, she has put on a little weight but not too much. She is about 5'2 and 130 lbs. She has red hair with green eyes and freckles, giving her an Irish look. She has a nice round butt which occasionally gets ogled when we go out. I say occasionally because she has 36DD boobs which attract most of the attention.

It all started last Friday.

Finally, the weekend! I had a bad week of school, being nailed with homework before finals. Over the weekend I had probably 10 hours of homework. After talking to a couple of friends in the school parking lot, I found out nothing too exciting was going on tonight so I thought 'Screw it, might as well stay in tonight and do a little homework.'

When I got home, my mom was watching tv so I went straight to my room to do homework and play video games. A few hours later I hear a knock on my door and she comes in.

"Suppers done. Come eat"

I looked at her and said okay. She had on a modest green shirt which showed a little cleavage, and sweat pants. I looked at her cute feet with red toenails. Her feet were small and something about them I liked. After she left, I got up, put sweatpants on over my shorts and went to the table.

"You hungry? Usually you eat right after school"

"Yeah I am pretty hungry, this is good."

"Thank you. I love you honey."

"I love you too"

My mom always told me she loved me. She was really affectionate. Sometimes I felt guilty for not being so affectionate back so I got I would go to her bed room and cuddle up with her for about 15 minutes before going back to my bed and going to bed. Sometimes I would jerk off thinking about her before I went to sleep. I decided I would cuddle with her that night. I went back to my room to play video games and wait until about 10 when she would go to bed.

At ten on the dot, I heard her open and close her bedroom door. I waited a couple minutes and went to her room. At the door I hesitated a bit thinking what if she was busy on her phone or something. Whatever, she'll just put it down. As I walk in, she looks back and smiles at me.

"Oh yay, Mommy was hoping you'd come cuddle with her tonight."

I laughed and climbed up on the bed and laid behind her with my arms around her and face in her hair. We began talking about the future and what college I want to go to. I named one about 10 hours away and she whined and said

"No don't go there. I don't want you to ever leave me. Go to that school in-state you were talking about."

As she said that, she pushed her ass back into my crouch. I was starting to get an erection. Erections usually cut my cuddle time short, but since we had just started, she would know something was 'up'.

"Mom, I guess I could go there. I really don't want to leave you either."

As I said that I moved my arms up around her breasts and squeezed her tight.

"I love you so much Sam."

"I love you too."

Then, she started to loosen up, turn around, and push me away a little bit. Looking into her eyes, I couldn't see why she would do that, she didn't look mad, she actually looked the opposite. Then she leaned in and kissed me. With her mouth on mine, I froze, and then started to kiss back. She was moving her hands around me and her hand brushed my dick through my sweatpants.

"Jeeze baby how many pants do you have on?"

"Just underwear shorts and sweatpants."

She looked at me like I was crazy and said "Take em off. All of em."

Did I hear that right? She wanted me to get naked!

"Okay you take your nightie off and I'll take my clothes off."

She laughed and paused for a second.

"I don't know if I want you to see me naked, I'm your mother"

"I know. That's what makes it better. We trust and love each other. Nobody has to know."

She sat on the bed, looking at the bulge in my sweats. A smile grew across her face.

"Okay fine" and she rose her nightie over her head revealing her big tits. Her boobs had a little sag, which is fine by me. Her areolas were huge. As soon as I took my clothes off, her eyes were glued to my dick. I stroked myself once, and pushed her back so I could climb on top of her. I had to suck her tits. First her left. It tasted so good. She ran her fingers through my hair "Oh suck mommy's titties...That feels so good!"

I then had to move on to her right.

"Ohhh I love you!... You got me so wet. I need you Sam... touch my pussy, lick my pussy, FUCK my pussy, I don't care! I need something!"

Fuck? I didn't need to be asked twice. I took my mouth from her tit with a pop and got in between her legs. Shit, her shaved pussy looks so good. I put my dick at her entrance and to tease a little I asked "Are you sure?"

She yelled "Fuck yes! Give it to me! Give me your dick! FUCK ME!"

I pushed in. It felt amazing. Her pussy, despite being 36 years old, was tighter and wetter than any of the girls at school I had fucked. We then started to get into a motion, rocking back and forth, her 36DD boobs going up and down. It was so hot. I grabbed her tits and kissed her hard.

"Ugh, I love you mommy, your pussy feels soo good."

To stop myself from cumming, I slowed down.

"Thank you baby, I've been waiting for the day that you would fuck me. I've felt your boners when we cuddle. Theres nothing I wanted more, but I had to wait for you to make the move. I wasn't sure if this is what you really wanted."

"I've wanted this for so long. I fantasize about you in my room. I imagine you on top riding me."

As soon as I said that, she pulled her pussy away and pushed me on my back. Then she started to straddle my dick.

"Like this? Ride you like this?" She said facing me.

"Just like this." I said smiling at her.

She took my dick in her hand and sat down on it. She started jumping up and down, tightening my dick at the top, and slamming down.

"Ohhh fuck! This feels so good Sam. I love you so much, don't stop fucking me! Smack my ass!"

I spanked her ass hard and we starting humping in unison.

"Mommys about to cum!"

"Me too! Where do you want it?"

"Cum inside me, cum with me."

With her big breasts rising and falling, and her hair going everywhere, I couldn't go any longer. I came.

"Oh my god! I feel it. I feel your warm cum! AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her body started to convulse and she rested her head on my chest. My dick was still surging. I could feel my cum leaking out of her and onto my leg.

"Wow mom, cuddling has never been so much fun."

She kissed me, winked, and said,

"I know son, cuddling was fun. I love you and can't wait to cuddle again."