Cuddly Time

Story Info
Cuddling often turns sexual, somehow.
2.1k words
4.52
34.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were lying snuggled up against his side, your head on his shoulder. His breathing had slowed down enough for you to tell that he was close to falling asleep.

Suddenly, you felt the small flames began to lick the insides of you, waking your entire body. Feeling a bit mischievous, you slowly tilted your head back until your mouth was just millimeters away from his neck.

Breathing over his skin, you felt the shiver run down his spine, but then you nibbled his skin once, before letting your tongue run over the area. He let out a sleepy grumble, pulling you closer against his body, and you stifled a giggle.

Carefully, you lifted your leg and placed it over his hips, stretching to reach his ear. You repeated the procedure; breathing against him, before nibbling and flicking your tongue over his ear.

Giving a low gasp, he put his free hand over your thigh, his fingers digging into your flesh, and you felt him grow.

Sliding over him, but making sure you did not move your mouth away from his ear, you straddled him, pushing yourself down against him and began to slowly grind.

His hands crept over your back, holding you in place, but at the same time egging you on.

"What are you doing?" he asked, breathlessly.

You did not answer; instead, you kissed your way down his throat, nibbling every now and then. You scraped your teeth against his collarbone and pushed his shirt up enough to be able to move down to his nipples.

Flicking your tongue over one, you were rewarded with a low growl, his fingers grazing your hips through your shirt as he pushed you down even harder, thrusting upwards, and you moaned against him, lightly clamping down your teeth around his nipple, tugging softly.

He arched his back against you, gasping, his fingers slipping off of you. Taking your chance, you began to kiss and nibble your way down his stomach, until you reached his navel, and the light dusting of hair running from it and beneath his sweatpants.

As you began to pull his pants down, he raised his hips to help you, and he sprung free, slapping against his stomach before bouncing back a little.

You had always been fascinated by that, and how it twitched sometimes, so you lightly grazed him down the sides of his thigh, and was rewarded with a gasp and a twitch.

Smirking, you leaned forwards, giving a long lick over his entire length. He sighed, murmured, and fisted his hand in your hair. Not forcing you, no, never forcing you, but holding on to you.

Wrapping your hand loosely around him, you began to tease his frenulum, before taking the tip into your mouth and swirling around it with your tongue. You tasted the salty seed leaking from him, but ignored it. His abs tensed, and he took a sharp intake of breath, pulling one of his legs up next to you.

You felt that he kept himself from pushing up, and you were grateful, taking more of him, but there was a limit for how much you could take. So instead, you used your hand to go up to where your mouth stopped and down to his root, slowly working up the speed.

His breathing now came in small huffs, and his entire body was tense like a bowstring. You smiled around him, enjoying the way he reacted to you.

"Ah, shit, you have to stop!" he growled, before gasping, and he pulled on your hair to force you back, his manhood slipping out of your mouth and bobbing slightly. "Come here."

As you began to crawl over him, he took a hold of your waist and yanked you up until you were sitting across his chest. Then he slipped his hands under your thighs, pushing you up as he slid himself further down, and you yelped and fell forwards on your hands.

Quick fingers moved your panties aside, and then a tongue slid over your slit, before flicking over your clit.

Moaning as he began to torture you sweetly, you took a hold of his hair, making sure not to crush his face by pushing yourself down onto him. You had never realized how hard it was to keep yourself in control like this, and now all you wanted to do was sit down harder and ride his tongue until you came... You suddenly felt a new appreciation for his efforts.

Gasping as he sucked, nibbled and licked, you felt your legs tense as he brought you closer and closer to the edge, but it was not enough. Or rather, it was not the best position.

"I can't come like this," you mumbled, your legs trembling.

With one last, long lick, he lifted you up slightly and slid out from beneath you. He took a hold of you from behind and half-lifted, half-dragged you to the edge of the bed. Standing up on the floor, he flipped you over, before getting down on his knees between your legs, and pulled you closer.

He once more applied his mouth to you, and immediately, your back arched, both of your hands fisting in his hair. With your legs now up in the air, it took twice as fast before you were at the edge, and you knew that it would not take much to push you over it.

Suddenly, he pushed a finger inside of you, and your whole body twitching, you screamed out as he plunged you off of the edge, your muscles clenching as waves of pleasure washed over you.

You knew that you were clamping down pretty hard on him with your thighs, but you were unable to relax them as he worked you even higher.

Finally, when the last couple of tremors had went through your body, he slowly pulled his finger out, and gave you a last featherlight kiss on your clit.

"You know, I think I might be too exhausted for sex after that orgasm," you breathed, your eyelids heavy as you calmed down.

He tsked as he slowly rose, wincing slightly when he straightened his knees.

"Nonsense, you're never too tired for it, especially not when I'm doing all the work," he said as he quickly removed his shirt and kicked his trousers off. "Now, turn around."

You just stared at him for a moment, marvelling at his strong beauty, but when he scowled at you, you sighed and did as he said. Hips in the air and cheek against the mattress, you wiggled your bum a little, earning yourself a light spank, before he took a hold of you and jerked you back towards him.

You loved it when he was a bit rough with you...

"Stay," he ordered, giving you another light spank, and you did. You more felt than heard him disappear from behind you, before you heard him open and closing a drawer, and then return.

He began to massage your behind a little, before his hands withdrew, and you heard a bottle open. You jolted and shivered as something cold suddenly began to trickle down between your buttocks, slowly spreading down between your legs. His hand appeared once more, catching the lube before it began to drip down over your pubic bone and stomach.

He spread the lube over your labia and clit, teasing your opening, before slowly pushing one, then two, then three, fingers inside of you. You moaned at the wonderful feeling of him stretching you, with just a pinprick of pain from how tight you were.

"Relax," he soothed, rubbing your lower back with a hand. You slowly sunk deeper into the mattress as he massaged you, stretched you, and relaxed you.

Your orgasm once more began to build, but you wanted more. Needed more.

"Ready?" he whispered. You nodded, and he withdrew his fingers, the cap of the bottle of lube once more opening.

But this time, he did not pour it over you. His small gasp let you know that he covered himself with the cold liquid.

Soon, you felt his tip press against you, and he slowly began to ease himself inside. Because of his careful preparations, it did not hurt, but instead, he easily slid inside, and you both groaned as he buried himself completely inside of you.

Holding still for a moment, he let you get used to him, before he slowly slid himself out, then pushed inside of you a bit harder.

Apparently satisfied with your reaction of pleasure and not pain, he began to slowly thrust into you, working up the speed as his fingers dug into the flesh over your hips, holding you firmly in place. He released you with one hand, and gave your behind a spank that vibrated inside of you, making your nipples even tighter.

Reaching across you, he took a hold of your hair and your shoulder, pulling you up and towards him, until your back was against his front. You still had to arch your back to make sure he did not slip out, but your shoulder blades were firmly pressed against him, as was your behind.

He put an arm around you, gripping one of your breasts, and placed his other hand over your throat. He was not strangling you, but the feeling still sent an excited shiver through you.

Without even thinking about it, your hand slid down your body, until you began to rub your clit, heightening the pleasure even more as he kept pounding into you. This position was amazing, as it allowed him to hit the front of your vaginal wall, in just the right spot, and you knew that this would be a great orgasm.

Your muscles tensed around him as the pleasure built inside of you, and it made you feel him even better.

"Jeez, you're clenching hard!" he growled in your ear, and it sent another shiver down your spine, but this one went straight to your core, and you gave a whine as the pleasure became almost unbearable.

You wanted, no, needed, to come, and to come now.

Increasing your tempo, you let your head fall forwards slightly, lacking the energy to keep it up as it all went into giving you your orgasm.

And then, finally, something snapped inside of you, and you let out a groan as your head lolled back, your eyes rolling into your head, and your whole body began to shake, your muscles rhythmically clenching around him as he kept thrusting into you, over and over again, egging you on, until everything turned black for a moment...

Gasping as your senses returned, you writhed in his grip as he increased his speed, to a desperate rhythm, his moans loud in your ear.

You knew it was your clenching around him that had triggered this; triggered his own need to orgasm. And that knowledge felt pretty good, which was probably one of the reasons you felt a pressure build inside of you again.

This time, though, you did not need the help of your fingers to find your release.

This time, it was that one perfect thrust from him that completely threw you off of the edge, and sent a gush of wetness pouring down your legs as you struggled to breath.

He slipped both his arms around you, forcing you down on the bed again, and it barely took five seconds before his own body began to convulse, and you felt him pulsate inside of you, filling you up.

Your legs gave out, and he slipped out of you as the both of you collapsed in a heap half on the bed, half on the floor.

Panting and gasping, you felt his seed beginning to trickle out of you, mixing with your own fluids.

"I'm not sure I can stand," he mumbled after a few minutes, still holding you close, still breathing heavily. You gave an exhausted laughter, shaking your head.

You knew you were unable to stand - your legs felt so weak you were afraid they would snap if you even tried.

But the clammy sweat on your skin began to cool, and you wished that you had a cover to put over yourself.

Somehow, you suspected he felt the same, since a few moments later, he began to get up - still with you in his arms - groaning and grunting, before throwing the both of you on the bed. You giggled as he wiggled you both closer to the middle of the bed, before reaching out and pulling one of the covers over you.

Surrounded by him and warming up, you began to feel very drowsy. You knew you were only a few minutes away from falling asleep, but that was okay. You were safe, spent and euphoric, so it did not matter.

You felt him give you a tired kiss on your shoulder, but before you were able to say anything about it, you had already fallen deeply asleep...