Cuffed and Caned

Story Info
A sub's dream comes true.
1.2k words
4
15.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He places the collar around my neck, I've missed it terribly. He attaches a lead to it and pulls me towards the wall.

I bend over it automatically, the excitement of what's to come takes over.

He lifts my skirt up over my waist exposing my stockings and black panties. He hisses as he didn't know I had worn stockings for him.

"Very nice, good girl!" He whispers to me.

He strokes my bottom with his hand. He smacks me hard on each cheek, pushing me against the cold rough wall.

He continues to spank me over and over. The sting and warmth spreads. He steps back and takes a picture of his work. He is back behind me and slips my panties down over my thighs. He uses the handle of the lead to whip my already sore cheeks. Oh my, the bite and the feel of his fingers against my pussy, tip me ever closer to my release, but I need his permission.

He pulls on the lead so my head tips back towards him, he growls in my ear,

"Cum for me NOW!"

I collapse against the wall as I feel my release run down my legs. Oh my god that feels so good. After I catch my breath and look into his eyes he tells me to pull my panties up, I do as I'm told.

"Sir, please can I pull my skirt down too? " I question.

"As you have asked so nicely, yes you can." He replies.

The lead is still attached to the collar as we start our walk back.

"To anyone we come across, they will simply think I have my arm around you." He says to me as he pulls back on the lead forcing my head back. I wait for humiliation to set in, but it doesn't come.

We continue along the path with him, every now and then, pulling on the lead. Someone is jogging towards us, I don't feel uncomfortable, I feel extremely happy and safe. Sir takes great pleasure pulling back hard on the lead, causing me to moan out loud, just as the jogger passes us.

We get to the car and Sir unhooks the lead from my collar, but leaves the collar on.

We get back to mine and I go upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable.

Sir is sitting in the sofa when I return. I sit down by him and he places his arm around me. I'm wondering what he has planned, when he says he has an idea.

He gets up and goes into the kitchen for a chair. He points for me to sit on it. I do as I'm instructed. I hear the rustle as he gets items from his bag. He crouches in front of me and Velcro cuffs to bind my ankles to the legs of the chair. He the goes behind me and asks me to out my arm around the back if the chair. He handcuffs me. I cannot move. He bites down on my shoulders, oh my god I love the pain so much.

Excitement builds inside me as he slips the straps of my negligee down to expose my very sensitive breasts. He squeezes each one and rolls my nipples between his fingers and thumbs. He bends down and takes each one into his mouth. I throw my head back as the pleasure hits me at my core.

"Not yet!" He says.

He places a clamp on my left nipple and tightens it. He does the same on my right one. He has fed the chain through the loop on my collar so everytime I throw my head back it pulls on them deliciously.

I feel him reach around my head from behind and place a ball gag into my mouth, it stretches my jaw open.

"If you get too uncomfortable you must grunt three times to let me know. Do you understand?"

I nod in agreement.

I feel the end of the cane graze my skin as he trails it along my shoulders, over my breasts and thighs. He strikes my thighs and alternates between each one . I throw my head back, forgetting about the clamps on my nipples, sweet Jesus that feels so good. He then strikes my very sensitive nipples, the pain radiates through my body, I need to cum so much and I look at Sir and plead with my eyes.

"CUM NOW!!" He commands.

I fall into ecstasy as I'm taken over by the pleasure I feel. I am unable to scream out in pleasure as the gag fills my mouth. My eyes water as I continue to writhe in pleasure. I don't have time to adjust as he uses a paddle on me. Striking the same places over and over, my breasts, my thighs and oh my god my pussy. Fuck it feels so good, the pain is immense and I can't believe how much I love feeling it. I shudder as it washes over me.

One by one he removes my restraints as I breathe deeply to calm myself. My jaw aches, my wrists show the marks of the handcuffs and my nipples sting.

He asks me to get up and stand behind the chair. He uses the same Velcro cuffs to bind me to the back of the chair. He slips my sodden panties down my legs and I kick them off.

"I'm going to use the cane on you and I want you to choose how many times I strike you and if you want more when we have done those, you must ask me to continue and tell me how many more you'd like!"

"Twenty, please sir."

"Good girl, count them for me. From one upwards."

"Yes sir!"

He strikes me hard, over and over as I count out loud. The bite of each strike on my skin sends me further into a trance like state.

We reach twenty, my bare cheeks are feeling warm and very sore. I love that feeling.

"Can I have twenty more please Sir?" I ask.

"Good girl!"

I bend over the chair once more and count again as he strikes me harder and harder.

"When we reach fifteen, you will cum for me slut!" He commands.

"Yes sir." I confirm breathlessly.

"Fourteen!" I scream.

He delays a little for number fifteen. When he strikes, I cum harder than I have all night, my knees buckling underneath me. As I fall into the pleasure he continues to strike me and I continue to count as best I can.

"Twenty!" I scream. The pain and pleasure is so intense I feel like I'm floating. He un-cuffs me.

My head is spinning as I come down from what was the best feeling I've ever felt. I can't seem to stop, my juices to continue to flow.

"Keep pushing, good girl!" He says.

Oh my fucking god I can't stop, over and over it comes. I think I've finished and I convulse as another takes over. I have never experienced anything like it, ever. I feel euphoric as I finally come down.

He holds me as we sit on the sofa. His touch helps me to come back from wherever I've just been.

"Thank you Sir." I whisper as I look into his eyes.

"You are welcome and you are a good slut. Well done!"