Culture Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee was swept up in the romantic moment. Her body and mind responded. The magnetic attraction between them smoldered. She moved her hand back and felt for Annika's buttocks. Finding it, she rubbed and squeezed the tight muscle.

"Look at the waves and folds of color. My favorite reds. Blood red, like you said. It reminds me that I'm wearing my red lace thong that you love." The warm and buttery feeling expanded in Lee's loins as the irrepressible image popped into her mind of the red panties in front of her face when she had recently eaten Annika. Flushed, she said with a catch in her throat, "Oh, Anni. Let's go home."

"Not yet, dear. Keep looking at the picture. It looks excited. Engorged. Lusting. Just like you make me feel." As her voice mesmerized Lee, Annika's hand went to the buttons on her companion's blouse and opened several.

In a low voice, Lee objected, "No.". But, her hands and body didn't resist.

"Shhhh. It's OK, my sweet." Anni said while kissing her ear and slipping a hand inside the opening. She caressed the warm flesh of Lee's breast through her bra. Lee inhaled a deep aroused breath and rolled her head back against Anni's shoulder.

"Now look closely at the swirls and folds. I see a vagina. Warm and red and welcoming. An excited physical expression of desire and love. Do you see it, Lee?"

Her eyes were fuzzy, but her perceptions were shaped by Anni's erotic description and the wanton signals coming from her own pussy. In a dreamy voice, she mumbled, "Yes."

"Tell me what you see, honey. Say it."

Wrapped in the sensuous moment, it seemed too much effort to speak. Lee preferred to let her body responded wordlessly. She reached for Anni's hand and brought it to her lips for a kiss.

Annika smiled and kissed Lee's bliss touched face. "What do you see, dear?"

Lee found the energy to say, "A vagina. I see a beautiful vagina.". With that, she turned from the picture and looked lovingly into Annika's eyes. Her hands moved to Anni's breasts and the silky material over the hard nipples.

"Yes. That's right, luv. A beautiful vagina. But, I see more than that. I see your beautiful vagina. The darker reds and the black are the deeper clefts and the deepest tunnel of your womanhood.".

Lee could see the genuine affection in Annika's eyes. It was a complement to her lusty cravings. It made Lee feel fortunate and deepened her attachment.

Annika continued her seduction. "That's what I see as I nestle my head between your thighs. Folds of pinks and reds. Your beautiful cunt. Growing and changing as you squirm beneath my tongue. Opening up your flower as I taste your honey nectar."

Lee succumbed completely to Annika. Her inhibitions and sense of public propriety abandoned her. As her body tingled from Annika's bawdy descriptions and physical contact, she only wanted to hold her and have her entirely.

Annika reached for the switch and extinguished the lights. In the darkness, lightning in the distance seemed more pronounced and cinematic. It sparked and arced like their bodies. Through the floor, they could feel a rhythmic thumping of bass music from one of the stages below. It resonated deep in their cells. Standing in front of the near invisible window with the storm raging, they felt one with nature.

Lee entwined her hand with Annika's, kissed her cheek and leaned her head on her shoulder. She moved into her 'loving place'. A warm, cozy, comfortable and safe place. Usually in the confines of her bedroom. But, with Annika, increasingly it was anywhere their spirits connected. In the past, or with someone else, she'd have been flustered being romantic in a semi-public place. Now, it was exciting. Lee was surprised by how easily Anni was able to release her repressed emotions and guide her into previously taboo conduct. She was almost embarrassed by how much she enjoyed it.

Annika nuzzled her neck. She said, "You make me quiver."

There it was. Such a simple, open, sincere expression. It made Lee swoon. Since their first blush of nascent ardor, Lee was putty in Annika's hands. She responded wordlessly by embracing her paramour and crushing their bodies together. Lee wanted to make love to Anni.

Annika wiggled within the hug. The frisson between their breasts was delicious. She kissed Lee's lips both for the pleasure of the touch and to convey her joy. In the dim light, their eyes caught for a moment. They each conveyed a similar wanton desire. Pausing a moment in naughty anticipation, larger smiles spread on their faces.

They moved into more heated action. Annika went low grabbing the full cheeks of Lee's ass. Lee went high. First, holding Annika's hair to accent a kiss. Then, dropping her hands to caress breasts and excited nipples.

Their young energy and reservoir of sexual tension burst forth. The earlier itch Anni got in her snatch from mild arousal turned to a throbbing excitement. Lee's exploration of Annika's body moved from tentative to feral. As Anni's breathing deepened from the delightful massage, she loosened her grip and finished unbuttoning Lee's blouse. She had to taste her. She leaned forward and planted a slow salacious lick across the top of Lee's bosoms. They heaved beneath the moist attention.

Not to be outdone, Lee pushed the straps off Annika's shoulders and the top of her dress floated to her waist. She was unfazed by her nakedness and continued planting feathery kisses on Lee's neck and face. The fingers on both of Lee's hands traced the line of Anni's breast bone until they rested in the space between her tits. Then in a dance like move, separated and grasped each mound.

Closing her eyes in enjoyment, Annika thought, not for the first time, that her lover had the softest hands and the most erotic touch of anyone she'd slept with. She arched her back, thrusting her chest higher and more firmly into Lee's palms. The luxuriant manipulation caused her pale pink nipples to stiffen further and darken a deeper rouge. She matched the fondling by opening Lee's bra and pinching her nipples between fingertips. A gasp of slight pain and large pleasure spilled from Lee's lips. The attention to her sensitive erogenous zone shot a charge to the warm core of her vagina.

Annika loved stroking the heavy boobs as much as the recipient loved her doing it. She liked her own breasts, yet they lacked the heft and bounce of these. Typically, she would linger and play, but she was getting feverish and dropped her attention lower. Her fingers circle Lee's belly button and rubbed the flesh of her tummy above her dress.

Lee's body surged with desire. She was lost in time and space. Wanting solely to touch and be touched. To probe and be probed. Her tongue entered Anni's and mingled with the warm interior of her body. She shifted positions to try and align her crotch against Anni's leg to increase the masturbatory pressure. But she was inhibited by her skirt. In mild frustration, she grabbed the hem of her skirt and brought it to her waist. With quick moves, she tucked it in the front and back of her waistband to keep it in place. Now her legs could straddle Anni's long thigh. They snuggled against it. Forcing her damp panties forward, she began a rhythmic humping. Lee's face lit up with an involuntary glee at the blissful feel.

Their eyes were now adjusted to the dark. The room was dimly lit by the lights from the adjacent building. It was enough to see each other. Keeping their groins together, Annika leaned back. Her eyes traveled down Lee's body to the white panties adorning her hips and genitals. The flowered design, the dainty bow at the waist and the scalloped trim spoke of deceptive sweetness masking carnal lust.

She touched the back and played with the divinely silky material. The glossy feel and soft texture were a tactile turn-on, especially with Lee's warm emanating through the material. She toyed with the lacy trim and slid a fingertip inside to stroke the sensuous skin.

Swaying back and forth, Lee placed her hands on Annika's hips. She slowly pulled Annika's clingy mini up to her waist to reveal the skimpy and transparent red thong. Now cheek-to-cheek, thigh-to-thigh, and panty clad muff to panty clad muff, they stimulated their own and each other's bodies. They relished the zesty titillation. Their lips whispered timeless murmurs of ardor meant to bond and inspire passion.

With bodies straining against each other, Annika's eyes settled on the red painting she had playfully christened a vagina. The imagined erotic image re-inforced the heavenly thrill enveloping her body. She gyrated her hips more forcefully in time with Lee's thrusts. Her sensitive vagina caused a sharp moan to escape her lips each time the pressure peaked on her sweet spot.

They were in a modern building with a view of one of the most powerful cities in the world. Yet, as they groped each other in the semi-darkness of the cave-like room, all that seemed far away and their coupling had the feel of a primitive fertility rite.

Annika maneuvered her hand inside Lee's moist panties to the small triangle of dark curls. The swollen lips were more evidence of her effusive arousal. Her palm cupped the mound and applied small squeezes. "There, there, love. You feel hot and excited." Anni purred in Lee's ear.

That's exactly how Lee felt. Every little twist and motion sent a pleasurable quiver to her brain. Anni's motions started off feathery and barely perceptible. Yet, in Lee's electric state, they pushed her cresting libido higher. Lee reached for Annika's genitals and matched her squeeze for squeeze. She didn't need to move the flimsy red lingerie for they were no barrier to sensation for Anni's shaved quim.

With agitation building, their movements hastened. Words passed their lips that were tender, kind, slutty and encouraging. Lee begged Anni to go a little lower, and a little faster. "Yes. Yes, right there!"

Anni was about to provide instructions of her own, when they became unnecessary. She didn't have to expend her ragged breath, because Lee pushed her panties aside and inserted a finger into her moist, tight, hot hole. It seemed to be exactly what her frisky loins craved.

They shivered and soared from the lascivious petting. Joyful in providing pleasure to their intimate soulmate and being pleased in return.

Lee's legs were tiring from the effort, but adrenalin and desire kept her groping and thrusting to continue the building buzz in her cunt. She pulled Anni closer and leaned against the window. Her ass and naked thighs pressed against the cool glass. It was a counterpoint to the heat of the delicious friction stoking her sex.

Part of her mind imagined the raunchy tableau they were creating for any observers in the adjacent condos. With this raging storm, there probably weren't any. However, the possibility of being watched was fuel to her lust.

Annika was nearing climax. Her senses were raging. They registered the musky aroma filling the room. She could see Lee's bangs waving on her forehead and felt her swollen boobs bounce and carnally crush her own nipples. Her fingers worked Lee's wet slit.

In a final frenzy, they pushed each other to a juicy lather and a peaking arousal. Lee's finger sped in and out of Anni's muscled hole while her thumb strummed her hard clit. Annika could feel herself approaching the edge. She breathed deeply and pushed against Lee's thrusting until climaxing with a body shaking orgasm and waves of pleasure washing over her.

When Anni's body stiffened, her vagina contracted in spasms and clenched Lee's finger. The involuntary ecstasy matched the rapture she was feeling in her breasts, her skin and her own taut twat. As Anni convulsed from her climax, her palm twisted hard against Lee's sensitive nub. Lee's hips lifted as her clit felt afire. With her whole pussy boiling and her toes curling, Lee emitted a shriek and came in a dripping spurt into Annika's hand. She hugged her tightly as ripples coursed from her vagina to her extremities.

Both were delirious and spent. The only thing that kept them standing was their weight pressing against the window. They drifted in their extreme bliss for long minutes. As their hearts slowed and their minds returned, they remembered where they were. Lee thought she should be more concerned about the risk of discovery in their half-clothed condition. But, she didn't act on her concern. She preferred to have the euphoria continue and lingered in Anni's arms, wallowing in the orgasmic aftershocks.

Through the fog of her passion, Annika was high on the post-coital physical rush. She was pleasingly surprised Lee had acquiesced to the public romp. She knew such an impulsive act was beyond Lee's comfort zone. It evinced a special trust and intimacy that Annika treasured. She gazed into Lee's dreamy eyes and said, "You are very special, my darling.". She followed that with a loving kiss.

Lee was touched, "And you are devilishly irresistible. We shouldn't push our luck, dear. I'm afraid I was noisier than I should have been. Let's get dressed before someone kicks in the door and catches us half-dressed." She planted a peck on her cheek and separated their bodies.

As they straightened their clothes, Anni grinned and said, "I wasn't worried about being caught. If someone had interrupted us, I was just going to tell them it was 'performance art'. In this show, most people would have accepted it. The worst that could have happened was I would have had to molest you with an audience."

Lee grimaced suspecting that Annika was only half joking. Picking up her jacket, she was happy they were once again decent. Still, she was excited by the residual sexual thrum and the well-earned warm dampness in her underwear. Running her fingers through her hair, she said, "Let's go to the Ladies Room and get cleaned up. Then, it's time for dinner. I'm starving.". She turned on the light and opened the door a crack. Peeking out, she saw that the closest people were 80 feet away. She swung the door open and was relieved that the music sounded loud enough to mask her earlier outburst.

Reaching into her purse for her phone, Annika said, "Not so fast, my little harlot. If I'd known 'culture night' was going to be this much fun, I would have insisted we'd done it sooner. I'm going to buy you that painting as a thank you.".

"No!"

Annika held up her hand and with a discussion-ending, insistent tone said, "Yes! It will make me happy for you to have it. And, it will be a reminder of this special moment and our special attachment."

She looked at the instructions for reaching the artist and sent an email saying she wanted to purchase the painting. Annika included her contact information.

Putting the phone away, she said, "There, it's done. The sign says we can pick it up when the exhibit closes in three weeks."

"Oh, Anni. Thank you, that is so sweet. I'll treasure it like I treasure you.". Lee reached up and gave Annika a hug and kiss. "Let's go. I'm going to buy you a great dinner at McCormack and Schmidt's.

Before departing, they leaned into each other in front of the picture. Annika grinned and nodded, "Yup. I'm definitely going to name this "Lee's Flower".

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
Your Heart's Desire A college student falls for her professor.in Lesbian Sex
Hidden Beauty Kaden and Jess find love beyond what the eye can see.in Lesbian Sex
Penny Penny deals with a distraction in the lap-dancing club.in Lesbian Sex
Going Goth Brittany is seduced by her sister's best friend.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories