Culture School Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Birds__Eye
Birds__Eye
34 Followers

At my first gag, I heard him shout out "Gag reflex -- 17cm". I knew that over half his cock was buried in my mouth and throat, "Mary," he said. "Come help her reach full arousal. Caress and kiss her tits. You can help, too, Amy."

I saw both girls, now naked, come over and crouch either side of me. They began nibbling on my tits and they each slipped a finger into my slit. Still thrusting in counterpoint, Master Christian penetrated beyond my gag-reflex; my throat muscles seemed to knead his full length.

His shaft was now throbbing wildly, flipping up and down like a teeter-totter when just in my mouth, but prying up when he was full in my throat. I thought he was going to rip my head from my body.

"Excellent Jenny," Master Christian said. "You are so natural with your mouth. I can't hold off anymore. Get ready for my hot load."

Grasping my head, he buried his cock to its deepest reach into my throat. A burst of cum started scalding my insides. My dam broke at the same time and I flood my valley. The girl's hands were washed away like debris. I don't know how many burst went directly to my stomach, but as he pulled back leaving his knob still in my mouth, hard bursts continued to hit the back of my mouth and a constant spray was scalding my cheeks and palate.

As the burst slowed, I concentrated on keeping my mouth full of his cum. I was looking up into his eyes as he let his cock slip from my lips and I leaned my smiling face up to him. Before he even spoke, I looked into the camera and opened my mouth wide showing a portion of what he had delivered. I swirled my tongue, swallowed and opened again for the camera.

Amy had risen and leaned over to kiss me. She said, "And, that's not even what I promised you."

Master Christian again measured my nipples, examined my clitoris, and had Mary record her notes. By the time we got cleaned up, Mary had all of my uniforms and outfits put out and ready. We both kissed her and thanked Master Christian. We picked up my clothes and left, hurrying to our dorm room. We could still make lunch on schedule.

"Now you know why you should always see a Master Couture for your fittings," Amy giggled.

We sped along to lunch. I was wondering, "What will the rest of the day bring?"

Birds__Eye
Birds__Eye
34 Followers
12