Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
The Confirmation - Kat Cements Her Future in Cum.
2.5k words
4.7
34k
33

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter two. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character is a senior in high school and realizes she loves cum and finds a mentor to teach her the game. In chapter one, I introduced Katherine "Kat" and her best friend that will be a regular. Additionally, Kat gets her first taste of cum and starts to develop a hunger for it. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

It's been a wild last few days for Kat. Her curiosity caused her to seduce, suck, and ultimately swallow her boyfriend's cum earlier in the week. It was her first taste, but certainly not her last. Her continued curiosity and a rapidly growing hunger for cum caused her to cheat on her boyfriend with a school security guard. Her recent thoughts have constantly been on sucking more dicks and getting more cum. In fact, she has thought of little else all week.

Saturday finally rolls around and the usual sports activities dominate the morning. Kat has her usual lacrosse game followed by a 3 hour MMA training session. As she stands in the shower following these, the showerhead set on massage, her mind is bouncing between her tiredness and her horniness. She has barely seen her boyfriend since 'the incident' and can't see him this weekend since he is out of town. She was able to resist a follow up session with John, the security guard, even though she was constantly tempted.

As Kat's thought process continues, she admits that she has this growing hunger for cum and needs to figure out what to do about it. If she can't get any regular time with her boyfriend, how will she feed this new desire? 'I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend again' is the final message in her head as she towels off and heads to her bed for a nap.

Not long after dozing off, Kat is awakened by some loud shouting from outside. She gets up and looks out the window. Down below, her brothers are having friends over for a pool party. 'Great' she thinks. 'Exactly what I need right now... Or is it?' she thinks.

Kat heads downstairs and walks into the kitchen to get a drink. At that moment, she spots Rock looking in the fridge. He is her older brother Chase's best friend. She is still not sure why they call him Rock. She looks him up and down and thinks he looks especially sexy today.

Kat breaks the ice, "Hey Rock, what's up?"

Rock responds, "O' hey Kat. How are you doing? You coming out to the pool?"

Kat sighs, "Uh. I don't think so. I've had enough physical activity for today thanks."

Rock frowns and replies, "Man. That sucks. I was hoping to see you in a bikini. Maybe you can come out and suntan. I am sure the guys wouldn't mind."

Kat smiles and replies, "I don't think I am in the mood to have a bunch of guys gawk at me today."

A look of disappointment comes across Rock's face. As he begins to leave the kitchen to head back outside, an idea pops into Kat's mind. She speaks up without thinking it through.

Kat yells out, "Rock?"

He stops and looks back at Kat, "Yeah"

Without hesitation Kat says, "I have a better idea."

Rock gives Kat his complete attention and replies, "Yeah, what's that?"

Kat looks around in an attempt to see if there is anyone coming and then continues, "First, promise me you can be ultra discrete. Two, you need to be quick. I don't want anyone missing you."

Rock looks confused, "Kat, what are you talking about?"

Kat reaches out and grabs Rock's hand and says, "Follow me."

Kat leads him upstairs to her bedroom building her courage as she goes up. Once inside her bedroom, she shuts the door and locks it behind them. Then she turns to Rock and tells him, "I think you're hot. I'd like to have some minimal strings attached fun with you right now. Are you interested?"

Rock looks surprised and responds, "Wait. Wait. Wait. You're my buddy's sister. And what do you mean by minimal strings attached fun?"

"Yeah, I know I am your friends sister. That's why most importantly; you need to keep this from my brothers. I don't want to impact your friendship and I don't need any sibling drama. That's why I said you need to promise me you will be ultra discreet. Is it a deal? No talking to my brothers?"

"Uh. I'm not sure Kat. You haven't really told me what you're talking about. I don't know what THIS is."

Kat seizes the opportunity and steps forward, gets on her knees, and pulls Rock's swim trunks down in one quick motion. Kat gasps at the sight of Rock's big cock. Even though it's not even hard yet, it has to be 5 inches long and quite thick. His cock and balls are completely shaved bald. Before Rock can protest, Kat leans forward and puts his limp cock in her mouth. She completely engulfs his manhood, sucking hard moving all the way out to the head and then down again. With her hand, she grips the base and strokes at the same pace as her mouth. Quickly it grows to its full 10 inches. Now fully erect, Kat is able to get it in her mouth but only go a few inches deep. She licks up and down each side to add some lubrication and starts using both hands to stroke the remaining portion of his big dick. Then she puts her mouth back over the head and pushes down.

Rock moans at this unexpected attention and puts his hands on the back of Kat's head trying to encourage her to go deeper, but she can't without gagging. Kat starts stroking him harder while licking the soft under part of the head. She pulls her mouth off of his cock, so she can stroke him fully with her hands. She looks up at Rock to see the look of enjoyment across his face. Then she puts her mouth back over his cock and slides down as far as she can before it hits the back of her throat.

A few minutes of this action puts Rock over the edge. Without any warning, he fires the first shot of cum into Kat's mouth. She tries to savor her much desired victory, but another shot comes, and then another. She tries to swallow, but the volume of the three quick cumshots makes her choke. She pulls his dick out of her mouth and leans back a little to recover. In the middle of a cough, the next shot hits her in the forehead covering the top half of her face and splattering her hair. Kat turns her head to the side and coughs again. The next shot hits her above her ear and splatters the side of her head. She turns her face back to Rock in time for the next shot to hit her in the nose covering a good portion of the remaining available space on her face. The next two shots, much less powerful, land on Kat's neck and dribble down. The final dribble lands on her tank top and breasts.

A relieved Rock looks down and says, "Oh my God. I'm so sorry Kat, are you okay?"

A shell-shocked Kat responds, "Yeah, I'm fine. I really wanted your cum. But I wasn't ready for this."

A concerned Rock replies, "Sorry. I guess I could have warned you. But we didn't really talk about it beforehand ya know?"

Just then they hear a yell from outside, "Rock, where are you with that food?"

A frantic Rock says, "I'm so sorry Kat, but I gotta run. I'm supposed to be bringing food to the boys. And we don't want me getting caught in here."

Kat starts assessing her condition and replies, "Yeah. No problem. Do what you need to do."

As Rock pulls his trunks back up he asks, "Can we do this again some time?"

Kat replies, "I don't know. Maybe. I need to get cleaned up and you need to go.

Rock shakes his head once in acknowledgement and heads for the door. Just before he gets there, Kat yells, "Remember, not a word to my brothers!"

Rock shakes his head again and bolts out of Kat's room. Kat sits on the floor thinking about what just happened. She smiles as she remembers that she still has cum on her face and in her hair. Using her finger, she gathers up what cum she can and puts it in her mouth. Rock's cum is firm and tastes sweet, unlike the saltiness of her boyfriend or John. She sits there for a few minutes savoring her prize. Then she realizes that she doesn't want anyone to see her sitting on the floor in this condition.

Kat gets up and walks into her bathroom, turns on the shower and strips out of her clothes. She washes the cum off of her face and out of her hair and smiles again as she replays what just happened. A hot guy just busted a huge load in her mouth and all over her face and hair. Without thinking, she starts pinching her nipples making them stiffen up. She then reaches down and rubs her pussy. It is already so wet and her lips are swollen. She is hornier than ever after blowing Rock. She starts to work herself toward an orgasm.

As Kat nears her orgasm finally, she hears the bathroom door creep open. 'Shit I forgot to lock the door' runs through Kat's mind.

Kat bellows out, "Who is there and why are you in my bathroom?"

"Uh. Hi Kat. This is Sam. I am one of your brothers friends."

A still shocked Kat replies, "Why are you in here? I'm in the shower here! Can't you see that?"

Sam retorts, "Well, technically you are hidden by the curtain, but yes, I can hear that you are in the shower."

Now frustrated, Kat replies, "What do you want Sam?"

Sam pauses and then says, "I was hoping I could get some special treatment. Just like you gave Rock."

Immediately Kat replies, "I told him to be discrete. What the fuck!"

Sam calmly replies, "Well technically you told him not to tell your brothers. And he didn't. He told me. We are best friends. We tell each other almost everything. I am willing to honor the same terms you gave him. I'll make sure your brothers don't hear it from me. What do you say?"

Kat considers her situation. On one hand, she is angry that Rock spilled the beans and she is really annoyed that Sam surprised her in the bathroom. But giving Rock a blowjob made her extremely horny and Sam just interrupted her efforts to get an orgasm in the shower. Her pussy is on fire thinking about another blowjob and more cum.

Kat shuts the water off and asks Sam for a towel. Sam hands her a towel around the curtain. She tells Sam to take off his clothes as she starts to dry herself off. She wraps the towel around herself and pulls the curtain back. Sam is naked and already stroking an erection.

Kat looks at his cock and then up at Sam and says, "You are going to keep this to yourself? No talking to anybody else, including my brothers!"

Sam shakes his head in agreement.

Kat sits down on the toilet and motions for Sam to come over. She reaches out and grips his manhood. It is average length, but thick. She puts her warm mouth onto him and starts swirling her tongue on his sensitive underbelly. Then she pulls his mahood out her mouth and licks her lips. She starts to stroke it with her hand. She is so turned on everything else around her goes blank. She refocuses her attention on Sam's cock and goes to work. She reaches under her towel and starts rubbing her swollen clit fast. Almost instantaneously, she stops sucking and pulls her mouth off of Sam's manhood as her long awaited orgasm finally comes. She moans and rubs her pussy all the way through. Her legs go week and slightly shake.

After recovering from a powerful orgasm, Kat goes back to sucking Sam's dick. She catches herself moaning in enjoyment and having this new cock in her mouth. Within a few minutes, Sam tells her he is about to cum. Kat readies herself just as the first bit of Sam's cum hits her tongue. Kat starts gulping as quickly as she can as his cum starts pouring out of his dick like a faucet. Over and over again, Kat sends Sam's seed down her throat. She keeps pace as he continues to cum for what seems like a long time. Finally, he is done and pulls away from Kat. She closes her eyes and doesn't move but instead savors what she just experienced. She carefully feels the lingering bits of cum still tingling on her tongue for a little while and then reluctantly sends it down her throat to join the rest.

When Kat doesn't seem to be snapping out of it, Sam asks, "Kat, are you okay?"

Kat shakes her head and proudly opens her eyes, "I am fantastic. You have such a wonderful cum load. I was able to handle it without choking."

Sam smiles and says, "Uh. Thank you. So do you think we can do this again some time?"

Without thinking this through Kat responds, "Absolutely. But you can't tell my brothers. You have to promise. They think their little sister is still their little sister."

Sam gets dressed and starts to leave, Kat stops him, "By the way, you can tell Rock he may have another chance if he can keep his mouth shut."

Sam replies, "I'll let him know." Then he leaves the bathroom.

Alone again, Kat sits there on the toilet finally thinking instead of acting. Out of the blue, and completely unplanned, she has just given back-to-back blowjobs to two of her brother's friends. She's had cum in her hair, on her face, and down her throat. A week ago, she wrongfully assumed cum was gross and now she realizes that she loves it. It is then that it hits her that she might actually be addicted to blowjobs and getting that wonderful cum in her mouth. She realizes that Tif might be right. And if that is the case, she sadly admits that she can't be strapped to only one guy any longer.