Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
The Introduction - Kat Meets Her Mentor.
4.2k words
4.71
27.6k
21
0

Part 3 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Module 1 Chapter 3: The Introduction -- Kat Meets Her Mentor

This is module one, chapter three. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", is a senior in high school and realizes she loves cum and finds a mentor to teach her the game. In chapter two, Kat blows two of her brothers best friends and confirms that she loves cum and can't be held to one guy any longer. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

--------------------------------

It's late Saturday night and it's been a heck of day for Kat. She is lying in bed thinking about her exploits with Rock and Sam and replaying the scenes in her head. First with her lips around their hard cocks and eventually their cum on her face and down her throat. Just thinking about it is making her wet all over again. Then she thinks about her boyfriend Bill. She cringes when she realizes that she has cheated on him 3 times in the past few days and that her hunger for cum is pretty much constant now. Her guilt overwhelms her and she picks up the phone and calls him.

"Hey beautiful. How was your day?" Bill asks.

Kat blushes, but keeps her composure. "It was tiring. I had a lacrosse game and my usual lengthy MMA class. And I tried to take a nap, but my brothers friends were making a ton of noise outside." She pushes down her temptation to tell him about the rest of her day.

Bill replies, "It's been good here. My sister's furniture is all moved in." Bill spends the next few minutes giving details of the apartment and his day.

Kat finally interrupts, "Bill, I called you so we could talk about us."

Bill responds, "What about us? We're doing really great right? I mean what was that the other day? A-mazing!"

Kat stays focused and continues, "You know I have always been straight forward with you right?"

Bill pauses and then responds, "Uh... Yeah. You're worrying me Kat, what's up?"

Kat builds up her courage and then starts, "What we did the other day. Well, what I did the other day anyway. It was an experiment. I wanted to try new things and see if I like them."

Excitedly Bill responds, "Okay. And did you enjoy it? I know I sure did."

Kat sits up straight as it gives her more confidence, "I loved it Bill. And that is the problem."

"Why is that a problem?" Bill asks.

Kat gathers herself and thinks 'it is now or never'. She takes a deep breath and begins again, "It's really a couple things. One, it confirmed that I want to continue to try new things with an open mind and see if I like them before I judge them."

Bill jumps in, "I still don't see a problem Kat. I am interested in trying these new things with you."

Kat continues, "The other thing is that it has initiated a hunger that I don't think you can completely fill. I feel like I want to accelerate my experiences. It is not a slight at you Bill. It's not like you and I have the freedom or the access to do stuff every day."

There is a long silence and finally Bill responds, "I don't understand Kat. Are you breaking up with me?"

Kat stays strong and responds, "I am just going to be completely honest with you Bill. I care about you and I think if we stay together I am going to cheat on you. And I don't want to put you through that."

There is a long uncomfortable silence before Bill finally speaks up, "Is this what you want Kat? I care about you too and I really enjoy being with you."

Kat responds firmly, "To get to the point, I think we should break up and become friends with benefits. I still want to have sex with you and give you blowjobs whenever the opportunity is there. But I want to do things with other people and I don't want you to be jealous about it."

Kat expels the air she has been holding the past few exchanges. There is another long pause while she waits for Bill to respond. Finally he responds, "So we still get to do sexual stuff?"

Kat smiles, "As often as we can make it happen. In fact, I plan to be more adventurous. This could benefit you greatly."

Bill finally smiles, "I like the sound of that. But can we still be friends too? I mean like hanging out with you, you know?"

Kat has a very relieved laugh and says, "There is a friends part of friends with benefits you know."

Bill replies, "I guess if we are going to break up, this is the best way. I cautiously accept, but we will have to see how this plays out."

Kat can't stop smiling and replies, "Awesome. Can't wait until you get home so I can initiate you properly. I gotta run though. I'll talk to you Monday."

Bill says good-bye and Kat hangs up. She immediately calls her best friend Tif.

Tif answers, "Hey girl. What's up? Kinda late isn't it. I thought you'd be asleep."

Kat is overly excited and bursts out, "I have so much to tell you bestie."

"What? What? Don't keep me in suspense."

Kat tells Tif all about seducing Rock and him shooting cum in her mouth and all over her face and hair. Then she tells her about Sam coming into the bathroom and propositioning her.

Kat explains, "Sam had so much delicious cum. And it poured out like a geyser instead of shooting all over the place. I was able to gulp it down and not waste a drop."

Tif laughs and responds, "Dang girl. Blowjobs and cum loads from 4 different guys in a week? That sounds like me. How do you feel about it?"

Kat pauses and then answers, "I have thought about you teasing me and calling me an addict. I think I am a cum addict Tif. I did some very risky things to get it. But I love it. I love how it feels. I love how it tastes. It's like I can't get enough."

Tif smiles and then says, "It's a real thing Kat. Look at me. I'm a bit of a sex addict myself. I love to have dicks deep inside every one of my holes, especially my pussy. I love to feel a man's dick as it pulses and squirts cum inside me. I can't get enough."

Kat interrupts, "Stop it Tif. You're making me horny."

Tif laughs and says, "Well, not to be a buzzkill, but what about Bill?"

"Oh yeah. That was the other reason I called. I mostly broke it off with him 10 minutes ago."

"What do you mean mostly?"

"Well, we worked out a friends with benefits relationship. I still want to fuck him and it will be nice to have a bit of additional cum available to me from time to time."

Tif shakes her head in agreement and replies, "Sounds perfect."

"Well almost perfect. I need your help Tif."

There is a pause and then Tif replies, "Help with what? You seem to have things under control."

Kat sounds concerned, "I took a huge risk today. What if Rock didn't play along? What if he tells my brothers? I need help figuring out how to feed my need without putting myself at risk."

Tif agrees, "Okay. We'll think of something."

Kat continues, "You're an expert. You have been able to have your adventures without people thinking you're a whore."

Tif laughs, "But I am a whore."

Kat laughs too, "Maybe you're right. It sounds like we're both whores. But, like you, I don't want my social circles or family to know I am a whore."

Tif cuts in, "You have been adventurous for about a week. I would not call you a whore just yet. But, should this continue, I can help keep your reputation intact."

Kat smiles, "Alright girlfriend. I need to go. I am exhausted after today and desperately in need of some sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

They hang up and Kat falls asleep quickly, even though her mind is racing on what to do now as a single woman.

The next day creeps by slowly. Kat can't stop thinking about blowjobs and cum, but no one is around. Her brothers are gone. Her now ex-boyfriend Bill is still out of town. School is closed, so no chance to hook up with John. She sits down in the living room and ponders her options. She opens up her phone and starts to go down her address book. Starting at the A's, she sees 'Adam'. It stops her in her tracks. Adam is her pre-Bill ex-boyfriend. She remembers him having a decent size dick. And one time he pulled out and shot his cum on her belly. In reflection, it seemed like a good volume and a huge waste. 'What the hell' she thinks and dials his number.

He answers, "Hello?"

"Adam, it's Kat. How are you doing?"

Very surprised, he responds, "Uh... Oh. Hi. Uh. I'm hanging in there. What's up with you? It's been a while."

Kat gets right to the point, "Are you busy right now?"

Adam responds, "Not particularly. Just got out of the shower after some yard work. Why? What's up?"

Starting to get anxious Kat replies, "Well, it's been a long time since I've seen you. You wanna come over and hang out?"

There is a pause before Adam responds, "Sure, I'll be there in 10 minutes."

Kat is over the top excited. No one is home but her dad who is probably going to be in the garage all day working on his car restoration project. She runs upstairs and changes into a short skirt and a thin, tight fitting tank top. 'No bra or panties needed today' she thinks.

Adam knocks on the door just as Kat is coming back downstairs. She opens the door and they give each other the up and down and smile. Adam is taller than Kat, clean-shaven with dirty blonde hair. Adam walks in and Kat gives him a big hug. She rubs her body against his and he responds by squeezing her tightly.

"You want something to drink?" Kat asks as she heads to the kitchen. Adam says "sure" as he slowly follows her. He is gazing at her muscular legs and sexy ass. That skirt shows off her backside nicely. He feels his groin tingle a little bit.

Kat hands Adam a bottle of water and settles up against the island. Adam sits down on one of the stools and looks across a Kat wondering what's going on. He looks down at her chest and he can see her hard nipples looking back at him. He remembers grabbing her tits constantly during sex with Kat in the past. But they look bigger now. He looks up at her smiling face. It has only been a little more than a year, but she looks older, more mature, and more beautiful. Her smile causes her lips to be slightly parted. He falls into a slight trance.

Kat snaps him out of it by suggesting they move to the living room. Kat sits on the couch opposite Adam. Small talk ensues. Nonchalantly, Kat lets her legs part slightly giving Adam a small peak at her bald pussy. Adam tries not to stare and keeps the conversation going. Then Kat pulls her knees up to her chest and slightly to the left. This gives Adam a full view of her pussy. Adam completely stops talking and just stares. He can see moisture forming on Kat's pussy and changes position so he can readjust his growing erection.

Just then, Kat cuts off the conversation and states, "I think it's time we relocate again. Follow me." With that, Kat grabs Adam's hand and leads him upstairs to her room. Once inside her room, she shuts the door and locks it. As she walks over to Adam, who is now sitting on her bed, she strips off her tank top and hikes up her skirt. Adam's face is pure shock. She pushes Adam down on the bed and reaches down and pulls down his shorts and releases his rock hard member. She wastes no time wrapping her hand around his cock and starting to jerk it. Then she kneels down and engulfs him in her mouth. She slobbers and sucks hard on his cock. One hand follows her mouth up and down his hard shaft. The other hand starts gently cupping his balls. It isn't very long until she has him about ready to cum. Adam tells her, "Kat, slow down, I'm going to cum." Kat takes that as motivation and pushes even more of his manhood into her mouth hitting the back of her throat.

Kat speeds up, going faster and faster until the first spurt of cum fires into her mouth. She holds the head of Adam's dick in her mouth and continues to pump his tool with her hand as the next spurt shoots into her mouth. The spurts keep coming until Kat's mouth is completely full. Some of the cum overflows out of the sides of her mouth and seeps down Adam's cock and down to his balls as his orgasm subsides. Kat then carefully pulls her mouth off Adam's dick trying hard not to lose any cum. She leans back and swishes Adams load in her mouth swallowing a little at a time. She moans and savors it for a little while until Adam says, "Kat?" Kat then swallows the rest and enjoys the feeling of it running down her throat and into her belly.

"Kat?" Adam says again. Kat holds up a finger to silence him for a minute. She then kneels down again and cleans Adam's dick and balls of all the cum that slipped out.

Then she looks up at Adam and exclaims, "Mmm. Delicious Adam. Thank you for coming over. I needed that."

Adam is still shocked. He replies, "Kat, I don't remember you ever doing this when we were together. And I did not expect this today. What has gotten into you?"

"This is the new me," Kat responds. Kat quickly explains to him that she has taken a new interest in sucking dick and swallowing cum.

Then she smiles at him again and says, "Thank you for being my subject."

He grins back and laughs, "Uh... Anytime."

Small talk ensues for another few minutes followed by parting comments. Then Adam gets dressed and leaves on his own. Kat heads to the bathroom to get cleaned up. As she walks into the bathroom, a man is leaning against the sink and startles Kat.

Taken aback Kat barks, "Who are you? What are you doing in my bathroom?"

The man replies, "My name is Richard. I'm your dad's boss and his friend. I came over to bring him some tools to help him with his car. The downstairs bathroom is broken so I came up here to use this one. Then I heard what was going on in your bedroom so I decided to stick around. You see you locked your bedroom door. But you forgot this is a Jack & Jill bathroom. It has an outside entrance."

Kat stands there silent and shocked. Then she realizes that she is standing there almost completely naked. She pulls her skirt back down over her bare pussy and tries to cover up her sizeable breasts the best she can with her arms.

Then she asks again, "What are you doing in my bathroom?"

Richard calmly replies, "I want several things and so do you."

Still self-conscious, Kat reaches over and grabs a towel and wraps it around her, "What are you a pervert?" What if I call for my dad?"

Richard smiles, "You won't do that. For the sake of time, I will get to the point. I am not going to make you do anything you don't want to do, but I want you to hear me out. I can unlock all the things you want, even some you don't know you want yet. I can teach you how to be an expert in everything sexual and how to enjoy both men and women."

Kat's mouth falls open in shock, not believing what she is hearing. She replies, "What do I have to learn that I cannot learn along the way? Why do I need you?"

Richard smiles again, "Because I know you want to learn right now. You don't want to wait. You're also becoming aware of some of the risks you are taking and it is making you nervous. And by the way there are risks you aren't even aware of. You will be caught soon at this rate. And before you know it, your family and your friends will know you are a cum fiend."

Kat is shocked. She stands there with her mouth still open for a moment and then finally says sarcastically, "And what do you want for providing this wonderful service for me?"

Richard pauses and then says, "I want to help you. I want to teach you. You could be great. And that would be very satisfying to me."

Richard pauses before continuing, "I also want to enjoy your sexy mouth and your sexy body. I look forward to having your warm mouth on my cock, especially after I teach you better technique. I look forward to shooting my huge load in your mouth and all over your body. I plan to lick your body up and down and bring you to multiple orgasms at will. I am going to fill your pussy and your ass with stiff cock and have you begging for more."

Kat laughs and says, "Riiiiight. Of course you are."

Richard keeps going, "And that pussy juice running down your leg tells me you want it too."

Kat stands there completely confused by the thoughts running through her head. Part of her is still freaked out that there is a man in her bathroom. Part of her is shocked at what he is saying so directly. Part of her is intrigued by what Richard is offering. And she notices that her pussy is on fire right now.

Richard breaks the lengthy silence, "Let me tell you two more things and then if you are still not interested, I will walk away. No harm, no foul."

When Kat shakes her head in agreement, Richard continues, "First, there are practical things that you miss. Leaving the bathroom door unlocked is only the beginning. You also did not talk to this guy about discretion. You did not set expectations with him for future encounters. Additionally, you did not get anything from him but a cum load; which of course, I know was your goal this time. But maybe your goal should be to get your own orgasm. It was an incomplete opportunity. Now you are standing there with a swollen pussy and limited options for release. You are not organized or prepared."

Kat has a quizzical look on her face as she listens to Richard.

Richard continues, "Second, there is a lot more technique to sucking dick than what you just did. I can tell you are new to this. I bet you have only given a blowjob to a few guys and had sex with even less. I bet you've never been with another girl. I bet you have never had your pussy eaten. I bet you don't even know anything about toys or anal or the wide vast world of sexual opportunities to feed your growing hunger. I can expose you to this world of pleasure and teach you how to maximize it."

Before Kat can respond Richard goes on, "I can teach you how to own each situation to make sure you build an empire of men and women to serve your wildest dreams and meet all of your needs. All you have to do is learn what I have to teach and execute as you are taught."

Kat stands there stunned, her pussy still leaking down her leg and her nipples as hard as they have ever been. She looks hard at Richard trying to read him. She recognizes that he is very attractive and in very good shape for someone she assumes to be her dad's age. She realizes how unbelievably horny she is at this very moment thinking about what Richard just said.

As she considers how to reply, Richard reaches over and turns the shower on and then approaches her slowly. He gets very close to her and says, "I think we need to take care of something that is obviously distracting you." He pulls the towel off of Kat and lays it on the floor.

Kat stands there with her beautiful tits on display as Richard slides the zipper down on Kat's skirt and lets it fall to the floor. Before Kat can become self-conscious again, Richard picks her up and she instinctively wraps her legs around his midsection. He takes her over to the soft bath rug and lays her on her back. He puts both hands on her tits and lowers his mouth to a nipple. Slowly he flicks her nipple with his tongue and lightly pinches the other. The he moves his mouth to the other nipple and alternates back and forth gently squeezing her tits. Kat betrays her half-hearted resistance by letting out a big moan.

With one final hard suck on each nipple, Richard moves down her firm stomach and lifts her legs in the air. He kisses and sucks the inner most part of each thigh. By taking his time, Kat feels she is going to die of anticipation. Richard lets out a warm breath directly onto her pussy causing Kat to mutter a soft 'please'. Without any further delay, Richard pushes his long tongue through the tiny folds of her pussy lips deep into her wet hole. He pulls it back out and then pushes it back in several times. Then he pulls out one last time and slowly moves around her seeping hole in a circular motion then up over her clit with a little pressure. Kat, who has been on the edge of an orgasm since Adam left, cums hard on Richards tongue as soon as he touches her clit. Juices come gushing out of her pussy and Richard laps them up. Kat exhales loudly and jerks her legs slightly as her orgasm subsides.

12