Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat finally sits up. She looks at the spent guys with a huge smile and says, "This stays between us right? None of you are going to let this 'accidently' slip to my brothers right?"

They guys all laugh and reply with, "Oh no. This is definitely our little secret."

Kat continues, "Remember, if you can keep quiet, I'd like to see each of you or all of you again soon. But right now, I am going to go take a shower and clean the rest of your cum off of my body and out of my hair."

Kat grabs her bag and heads to the bathroom. The guys all slap high fives. Sam reminds them that this is a gold mine that they have found and that they need to keep it away from Chase and Danny at all costs. They all agree.

When Kat comes out of the bathroom, Rock and Zach have left. Sam gives Kat some profile information for Zach. Then she sits down to talk to Eric about his experience probing him on his troubles. She finds out he was just nervous around other guys. He is a little self-conscious about his big balls. She laughs and tells him he has nothing to worry about. She gets his information and promises to give him some one on one time soon.

Kat says good-bye and heads home to reflect on her morning and to call Richard. What a story she has to share with him. She also has 2 more guys to add to her address book. And she needs to try to find Tif. Where can she be?

12