Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 07

Story Info
Lesson 3 - Kat Becomes an Oral Expert.
8.3k words
4.82
22k
17

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter seven. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", is a senior in high school and realizes she loves cum and finds a mentor to teach her the game. In chapter six, Kat learned the value of being with a woman. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

All the way home from the latest meeting with Richard, Kat's head is swirling. Her relationship with Tif is forever changed, in a very good way. Tif has agreed to be an integral part of Kat's future life; which was expected. But what else happened today was cra-zy! Kat's mind is racing. She thinks, 'I drank 4 men's cum straight out of my best friends pussy. Then I went down on her and she squirted in my mouth. Then she went down on me and I squirted for the first time. My best friend is now my lover. And my newest address book entry is someone else's wife! Our time in the shower cemented that'.

Just thinking about it is making Kat wet all over again. 'Focus on driving and getting home girl' is what her thoughts change to.

The following week was mild, in comparison. Kat got a regular schedule going with Sam. He is considerate and his load just flows down Kat's throat so easily. She avoided Rock this week since he is hell bent on shooting cum all over her face. He doesn't realize or doesn't care that she wants it in her mouth. She did have another occasion with John, the security guard. But he keeps pressuring her to fuck him. She might have to cut him off too. Overall, Kat still finds herself distracted from time to time as her cum hunger gets the best of her.

Tif visited Kat's house and spent time in her room a few times this week, but they were too afraid of getting caught to do more than make out a little. They always left with swollen pussies and a lot of 'IOU's'.

Now it is Saturday afternoon again and Kat is driving to the same hotel as last week. This time, Tif is in the passenger's seat of the car. Tif kicks off the conversation, "So what do you think Richard has in mind for this week?"

Kat responds, "I don't know exactly. When we spoke throughout the week, he kept talking about some short-term objectives. He mentioned that I needed to finish getting the basics before he sets me loose. He did compliment me by saying that I am picking up things more quickly than he thought I might. So take what you wish from that."

A short silence ensues before Tif breaks it, "So, when are you going to fuck any of these guys?"

Kat plays like she's insulted. She responds, "Tif!" Then there is a pause and then she continues, "I don't know. I guess I still think of my pussy as sacred. I am completely okay sucking a man's dick and letting him cum in my mouth. I even go looking for it obviously. I know, that sounds stupid. How do you do it Tif? It seems that you are kinda willing to fuck anyone at anytime."

Tif shakes her head a little and then responds, "In a moment of clarity, I am not going to fuck just anyone. Believe it or not, I am choosy. However, once I am super horny then I let my guard down easier. And, to be honest, I trust Richard and the environment he is creating. If there are men or women that he chooses, I assume they are okay and trustworthy and therefore, I go for it."

"I get what you are saying. I don't know when or if I will ever pull that trigger."

"I think you need to find a few guys that you know you can go back to regularly, like you are for blowjobs, and those guys can be your fuck buddies. Kinda like when you were with your boyfriend. When you guys had a chance to be alone, you would go at it right?"

Kat shakes her head in agreement, "Yeah, it makes sense. After all this action the past few weeks, I could go for a good lay. Let's see what today presents."

They arrive at the same hotel and head to the same suite. Richard answers the door. He gives Kat a big hug and kiss. He gives Tif a big hug and kiss and a firm squeeze on the ass. As they make their way to the living room, Kat recognizes that there are 6 guys in the room this time. 'Uht Oh' she thinks. Tif leans over to Kat and whispers in her ear that three of the guys are the ones that fucked her last week. There is also a short, tiny woman dressed in a sundress. She has big fake tits and succulent lips.

Richard takes them to the living room and says, "Folks, thanks for your patience. Now that we have a full house, I think we can get started. I want to introduce to you to this incredibly sexy young lady. This is Katherine. She goes by Kat. Most relevant to today's session is that she absolutely loves cum. In fact, she craves it daily. She wants it in her mouth and down her throat. I am helping her to manage this growing addiction. Next to her is Tiffany. She goes by Tif. She is Kat's best friend and lover. Some of you know Tif from last week. She is a wonderful sexual being, if I do say so myself."

Tif blushes and crowds closer to Kat in embarrassment.

Richard continues. "Ladies, let me introduce you first to Violet. She is an ex-girlfriend of mine. We are still very good friends. She will be doing the lesson today once I am finished introducing everyone and setting the scene."

Richard goes on, "Kat, so far, we have discussed how you should be organized, the elements of your growth. Lesson one was focused on discretion and understanding your environment. In lesson two we introduced you to intimacy with other women. Today, we are going to train you to become an oral expert so that you know exactly what to do based on the situation. Sometimes, you may have lots of time and only have one man and you want to enjoy the process and tease out a bigger load. Sometimes, you may only have 5 minutes in a public place and need to coax the man to cum quickly. While I need to give Tif high scores, Violet here is the best I have ever seen or experienced. And she has volunteered to lead this lesson with you."

Tif blushes again.

Richard goes on, "Let me introduce the men to you. Tif you may recognize a few from last week."

Tif continues to blush and gives a small wave.

Richard picks the handsome man next to Violet and says, "Kenneth here is Violet's boyfriend and will be assisting Violet in her demonstration."

Richard then starts on the left, "This young man is Ron. Tif, he was the first to enter you the other day. The young man next to him is Eddie. He was the second in line with you Tif. The third in line was Frank." They all smile and wave and say hello.

Richard then moves to the other side of Violet and says, "The young man over by the table is Jeff and next to him is his step brother Pat. Now that we are all introduced, let me remind everyone here, this is a safe environment. We are all friends here. I know we will all be respectful to each other. Any questions?"

When no one responds he continues, "With that taken care of, Violet, off to you hon."

Violet stands up, "Kenneth and Kat, can you come with me please?" She starts to head to the bedroom when Kat speaks up, "Can Tif come too? She has a role in my future sexual conquests as well." Violet shakes her head and waves her hand to Tif to follow as well. They all go into the bedroom and leave the French doors open.

Kenneth takes his clothes off and Violet instructs him to sit on the bed with his back against the headboard. Kat notices that he is not circumcised and has a long dick, even limp. Violet pulls off her sundress and indicates that Kat should take off her top too. Violet is not wearing a bra and her breasts are nice and firm with pointy nipples. She is wearing a lacy black thong.

Violet continues, "Since we have the time, I am going to go topless. This is for a variety of reasons. You never know when a man is going to cum so much that you can't swallow fast enough, especially those without extensive practice like yourself. You also never know when a man is going to surprise you by pulling out and shooting it on your face or your tits. You never know when you are going to be inspired and ask him to shoot it on your face or tits. And as I see Kat, you have wonderful big tits. Titty fucking is a wonder you should experience if you have not already. So much so, I needed to go buy some bigger ones so I could do it. So needless to say, when you can, always go topless."

Violet continues, "Regardless of the scenario, the man usually needs some encouragement to get hard. The process is the same either way. You can assist him by letting him see and touch your nakedness, by talking dirty to him, or most obviously by playing with or putting your mouth on his dick. Kat, please come over here and do what I ask you to do."

Kat looks at Tif, who decided to sit right next to Kenneth with her back also against the headboard. Tif nods for her to continue. Kat comes over next to Violet, within reaching distance of Kenneth.

Violet starts her instructions, "I'd like you to take his limp dick in your hand and stroke it slightly."

Kat does, but very tentatively. Violet continues, "Now put your mouth on him. Take him all the way in."

Kat does this as well, but even more tentatively. Violet notices and stops Kat and says, "Hon, listen to me. I am here to help you. I am here to instruct you on better technique and situational awareness and strategy. But if there is nothing else you remember from our time, it is to never be tentative. If you are going to do it, do it! I grant you permission to suck my boyfriend's dick. It would be marvelous if he blows his load down your throat. We are all friends in a sharing environment. Go after this man like he is your conquest."

With that inspiration, Kat goes back down on Kenneth with much more vigor. She sucks his dick hard and starts tugging on his dick with intent. Violet watches closely.

After a brief moment Violet continues the lesson, "Now come off of him. Stroke him some more. Remember, a good amount of pressure is important. Focus on squeezing the bottom of his shaft. Moan a little while you are sucking his dick. Let him know you are enjoying this and can't wait for him to get hard. Let him know that once his dick is hard, you are going to stick it between those gorgeous tits of yours."

Kat looks up at Kenneth and starts squeezing her own breasts and says quietly, "My tits are waiting. I can't wait to stick this big, long cock between my young tits. Give me that hard cock."

Violet signals Kenneth and then points at Kat. Kenneth reaches around and slides his hand inside Kat's short skirt. He deafly moves inside her thong and starts massaging Kat's pussy. Kat jumps at first, but then starts to moan and grind with the movement. She uses the momentum to start really going down on Kenneth's dick.

Violet comments, "Letting a man feel on your tits or your ass or your pussy is a sure-fire way to get a man hard."

Kat then notices Richard in the corner just sitting there observing. This makes Kat nervous and she pulls off of Kenneth and stops completely. Richard notices this and asks what is wrong.

Kat replies, "I am nervous with you watching."

Richard is confused and asks, "Are you not nervous when Tif watches you?"

Kat replies, "Well, I have been intimate with Tif and she has been my best friend for a long time. I have not been intimate with you yet. In fact, I have not so much as seen your dick. I don't really think of you as a lover yet."

Richard pauses and then replies, "Then that will change today." He pulls his pants off and sits down and starts stroking his manhood. He has a big, beautiful cock with a big head on it and is quickly erect.

Then Richard says, "I will go last."

It seems to satisfy Kat because she looks at Violet to get more instruction.

Violet takes a hold of Kenneth's still erect dick and strokes it slowly. "I will keep this hard while we talk some more." Violet leans down and slowly licks up and down both sides and the front of his dick, from balls to head leaving a visible saliva trail that she uses as lubrication to jerk his cock with limited friction.

Violet starts to talk to Kat again, "First of all, if you have time, you want to make this enjoyable for both you and the man. You want to suck him in slowly." Violet demonstrates on Kenneth; which causes him to lean his head back and moan. "You want to jerk him off a little, but do it gently with less pressure and do it slowly." As Violet demonstrates what she is talking about, she continues, "You should leave some spit on there to lubricate the way."

Violet continues, "You'll want to take a break once in a while for a change of pace. When you do this, you can lick his shaft, or play with his balls, maybe take one in your mouth and gently move it around. Be careful not to spend too much time on his head, as it is sensitive."

Violet demonstrates all of these much to Kenneth's delight.

Violet comes back off of Keneth and continues, "Smile at him. Look up at him and let him know you are with him and only him right now. Bring him up and then let him down. Make sure you don't bring him all the way up until you are ready. And enjoy yourself."

Just then Tif moans a little too loudly. Kat and Violet look over. Tif looks back and responds, "I know I am." She has pulled her panties to the side and is massaging her bald pussy vigorously.

Violet refocuses, "Now if you have less time, or you have multiple men to work through, then you need to be more aggressive. This is where you want the pace to be faster and more consistent and you want to add more pressure. You want to simulate the actions, the pressure, and the sensation of sex. You want to create a rhythm that the man can build his orgasm upon."

Violet demonstrates by sucking down on Kenneth hard and then stroking him every time she comes back up. She only does this briefly as she does not want Kenneth to cum just yet.

Violet comes up and looks back to Kat and continues, "If you can deep throat, do it. If you cannot, then I will teach you, or you can use your hands as an extension of your mouth. This is a very important point as the depth on a man's penis will trigger his orgasm faster than anything else."

Violet goes back down on Kenneth and takes him all the way in her mouth, holds it briefly, and then back out. She uses her hands to stroke him while she bobs up and down. Every 10 times down, she moves her hands and goes balls deep and back up.

With such aggressive attention, Kenneth soon raises his hips and unleashes his cum into Violet's mouth. Kat watches her throat swallow three times and then stop. Violet continues to stroke slowly to coax the last remaining cum out of Kenneth. When she is done her cheeks are bulging. She carefully pulls off of Kenneth and a little cum escapes out and falls on Kenneth's balls. She looks over to Kat and indicates that she should kneel down. When Kat does, Violet leans directly over her. Kat gets the hint and opens her mouth. Violet slowly lets the bulge in her mouth drip out and into Kat's mouth. Kat sticks out her tongue so she can taste it on the way down. Kat swirls around what was given to her and then reluctantly swallows. Violet leans down and kisses her. Their tongues dart and play. Kat puts her hand behind Violet's head and pulls her in deeper. They continue their kiss for a few minutes.

When they finally break their kiss, Kat tells Violet, "Thank you."

Violet responds, "We are not done yet."

Violet gets up and indicates that Kat should as well. Then Violet looks back at the bed and says, "Tif, dear, would you mind cleaning Kenneth up for me?"

Tif jumps up and moves over Kenneth and starts cleaning his manhood with her tongue. Violet grabs Kat's hand and leads her to the living room. They sit down on the couch. The other 5 guys are hanging out in the kitchen.

Violet goes into a long dialogue around different scenarios and what to do. Topics include what to do when a man puts his hands on the back of your head, the pros and cons of 'face-fucking', how to introduce anal play on a man, etc. She ties it back into "owning the situation" and trying to understand your options. They discuss how to be open to different things, and the feeling of freedom that brings.

Violet laughs and then flippantly says, "I mean, you just sucked my mans dick, I shared his cum with you, and now my man is banging your friend."

Kat turns around to see that Tif is in fact on top of Kenneth riding him like a champ. Kat is mesmerized at the sight.

Violet snaps her fingers to bring Kat out of her trance, "Now, it is time for most important topic I need to teach you if you are going to be a real blowjob artist. It is especially important if you are going to be doing quickies with your clothes on. How do you know when a man is about to cum?"

Kat says, "I don't usually know. But I sure would like to. I have been surprised too many times already."

Violet smiles, "Well, nothing is full-proof, but there are a few indicators to consider, and you will get better at figuring out the tell signs over time. First, most men have some pre-cum. So you will start to taste the flavor change at least a few minutes before they bust. Some men get much harder right before they cum. Lastly, almost every guy I know has some kind of physical tell. Some men will thrust their pelvis forward at the last second, even if it is only slightly. Or they may lay their head back. Or they may hold their breath. Or they grunt or groan. They all have something. For example, Kenneth was easy just now. I could taste his precum and then of course he bucked his hips just before he let loose."

Violet continues, "Do you understand? Do you have any questions? Or do you want to get started practicing?"

With a surprised look on her face Kat replies, "Practicing? Oh! Am I to assume these men are here for me?"

Violet laughs, "They are. You have the option of doing whatever you want to any or all of them at whatever pace you want to go at. They are here for you."

Kat smiles as big as she can and shakes her head in approval. With that, Violet calls for Ron to come over. Then she asks him to get undressed. Even limp he is pretty long and reasonably thick. Violet is delighted. She thinks Ron is the perfect size for the next demonstration.

Violet speaks to Kat again, "I am going to show you how to deepthroat and I want you to practice on Ron."

Violet proceeds to talk to Kat about how to best do it. She walks through details about opening her throat, being relaxed, breathing through her nose, holding her breath from time to time. She reiterates how much a man loves this and if her goal is to make the man cum, this will do it.

After answering a lot of questions and ensuring that Kat understood completely she says, "Now, I think Ron has waited long enough. Can you please get him hard while I run over and talk to the other guys?"

After Violet leaves, Kat and Ron look at each other. He smiles and tells her she is going to be great. Kat reaches out and takes Ron's limp dick in her hand and starts to stroke it. She looks up at him and starts to talk dirty to him. "So Ron, I tasted your cum last week. I am not sure if you knew, but I drank that sweet nectar you left in my best friends pussy last week. I wonder if you were the sweet flavored one or the slightly salty one? Or maybe you were salty and Tif's wonderful pussy made it sweet?"

Then she starts licking up the sides and the underneath of his cock, leaving a little saliva behind like she saw Violet do. She starts stroking him as Ron responds; "Tif was a good sport last week. We had a lot of fun. I enjoyed fucking her ass and cumming in her pussy so much that I had to do it three times."