Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 08

Story Info
Lesson 4 - Kat is Introduced to the House.
6.2k words
4.76
16.6k
11

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter eight. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 4 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character, Katherine "Kat", is a senior in high school and realizes she loves cum and finds a mentor to teach her the game. In chapter seven, Kat learned some oral skills from another woman, tried them out on 6 guys, and finally experienced Richard. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, ass-to-mouth, and/or cum sharing, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

"What do you think he means by the house?" Kat asks Tif.

Tif responds, "I don't know. Do you think he is going to invite us to HIS house?"

"I guess we will find out when we get there. He hasn't told me yet."

It's Wednesday afternoon and the two girls are driving up to see Pat & Jeff. The brothers were gentlemen the other day when they shot their loads in Kat's mouth. So Kat lined up a rendezvous and decided to bring Tif along.

Kat says, "I am looking forward to seeing Jeff and Pat in a less stressful environment. And of course, I am glad you are with me."

Tif says, "I am glad you invited me too. If you want, I will fuck them and let you have the cum."

Kat laughs, "Good to know. But let's see how it plays out. I am not possessive you know."

Tif smiles, "uh huh."

Kat and Tif ring the doorbell on the apartment. Jeff answers with Pat at his side. They invite the girls in. They all sit on the futon and have a little small talk before the conversation quickly moves to sex.

Jeff says, "So, what can my younger and less handsome step brother and I do for you today? Are you in the mood for something specific?"

Tif runs her hand up Jeff's leg, "I am here to support Kat and whatever she wants to do."

Pat jumps in, "No need to worry. My older and certainly less handsome step brother and I will make sure you are both satisfied customers."

Kat starts taking her tank top off, "Then let's get this show kicked off." The rest of everyone's clothes start coming off. Very quickly everyone is naked. Jeff and Pat simultaneously reach over and start squeezing and rubbing Kat's tits. They lay her down on the futon and kneel down and each takes a tit in their mouth. They flick the nipple slightly and gently squeeze the big full breast. Kat leans her head back and moans at the dual attention.

Kat glances around looking for Tif, but doesn't see her. Then she feels her legs pulled apart and a mouth on her pussy. Tif starts licking her clit and then runs her tongue up and down her hairless pussy. This leads to additional moans from Kat. Then Tif slides a finger gently into Kat's tight pussy and goes back to focusing on licking her clit. Kat is in heaven with a man's mouth on each nipple and her best friend on her pussy.

Pat pulls off of Kat's tit and walks over behind Tif. He lies down and puts his face under her exposed dripping pussy. Tif lowers herself down onto his face and he starts licking. Jeff takes the opening and straddles Kat. He slides his hard cock right into Kat's waiting mouth. With Pat eating her pussy, Tif moans in between the motions on Kat's pussy. She adds a second finger into Kat's pussy and starts pumping faster. Kat's moans get louder in between rotations on Jeff's manhood. Jeff pulls his cock out of Kat's mouth and positions it between Kat's big tits. He starts titty fucking her gently at first. His dickhead pops out from the valley of her globes and onto her waiting tongue with every stroke.

Jeff continues to switch back and forth from Kat's tits to her mouth. Pat pulls out from underneath Tif and stands up. Tif stops licking Kat's pussy and sits up and pops her mouth onto Pat's cock. Tif keeps her fingers moving in and out of Kat while she blows Pat. This goes on for several minutes.

Pat reaches down and pulls Tif up. Jeff climbs off of Kat. Kat lies down on the floor on her back. Tif lies down on top of her. They start 69'ing. Pat comes up behind Tif and enters her. He slides halfway into her wet pussy in first stroke. Kat continues to eat Tif's pussy. She feels Pat's balls gently hit her in the forehead every time he thrusts. Then he pulls out and sticks his cock into Kat's mouth. Kat can taste her best friend all over Pat's manhood. Jeff then comes in and trades with Pat and repeats the same process. Kat can taste her best friend on his cock as well. This enjoyable roundtable continues for a while.

Kat decides it is time for her to switch positions, so she pulls out from underneath her best friend. Tif stays doggystyle and Pat comes back and slides his cock back into her pussy. By now he is able to finally get all 8 inches of his manhood deep in her pussy. Kat gets on her knees and starts sucking Jeff's dick. Pat starts pounding Tif harder. He tells Kat to get ready. Then suddenly he pulls out, takes a step to his left and puts his cock into Kat's mouth and explodes. He shoots stream after stream of warm cum into Kat's mouth. She swallows over and over sending his warm man juice down her throat. She keeps pace all the way through until the final dribble. She cleans up Pat's cock and he goes and sits on the futon.

With Tif left unattended, Jeff moves over and starts pounding her doggystyle. His balls are slapping Tif's clit every time he goes deep. Tif puts her head down and her ass high to give Jeff maximum leverage. Within a few minutes, she shakes in a huge orgasm. Jeff rides it out, testing his stamina. Finally he pulls out and barely makes it to Kat's mouth before he explodes. The first shot hits the back of Kat's throat with so much force she almost chokes. She recovers in time to start gulping the torrent of cum that Jeff unloads in her mouth. She continues to swallow his offering until it slows to a stop. Kat cleans his manhood up and then looks up at him and smiles.

Jeff heads over to the futon and sits next to Pat. Tif crawls over to Kat and kisses her passionately. Their tongues dance and play. The two girls make out for a few minutes for the boys enjoyment. They start stroking their cocks and before they know it, they are hard again.

Tif crawls over and plants herself on top of Pat and sinks all the way down. Then she starts grinding on him. Pat reaches up and starts playing with Tif's titties. They aren't very big, but she has long pointy nipples and Pat is flicking them and making them stick out. It drives Tif wild and she starts grinding harder. Jeff leans over and kisses Kat and starts rubbing her ass. Kat tells him, "I don't want to fuck today. But I do want to see you fuck Tif in her ass."

Jeff smiles and heads to one of the bedrooms. He comes back out with some lube and a towel. He squirts some lube in his hand and some in Kat's hand. Jeff focuses on lubing up his dick while Kat starts massaging and fingering Tif's ass. Tif looks back and moans, "More. Give me more." Kat adds another finger and when Tif's moans get louder she adds a third. She really starts working Tif's ass while she continues to grind on Pat.

Jeff positions the head of his cock at the entrance of Tif's ass. Kat removes her fingers so Jeff can slide his cock in. Tif stops grinding and leans forward onto Pat. Jeff pushes the head of his cock slowly into Tif's ass. Once it pops through, Tif gives an "oh" and then pushes her ass back to take in more of Jeff. Jeff then pushes more and more of his cock in each time Tif rocks back. After a few minutes the boys develop a rhythm with both cocks going in an out together.

Tif pushes her ass back even more and says, "Deeper. Go deeper."

Tif goes all the way down on Pat and Jeff pushes his cock in even further. They develop a rhythm again, this time with both cocks buried deep inside Tif's holes. Sitting next to them is Kat with her legs splayed open and she is frantically working her pussy with her right hand. She is massaging her tits with her left hand. Tif is moaning hard just as Kat explodes in a big orgasm of her own. The boys slow down for a moment as they watch Kat ride out her orgasm. Kat shoves three fingers deep inside her own pussy and scoops out some fresh juice. She brings it over to Tif and feeds it to her. Then they kiss. All motion stops while the boys watch the girls enjoy each other.

Kat steps back, Jeff resumes fucking Tif's ass, harder this time. Tif can't move on Pat's dick very well, so Pat starts thrusting upwards to match Jeff's pace. Soon Tif yells out and her pussy and ass clamp down on the boys cocks in orgasm. Tif shakes through several strong contractions. Pat cannot hold back any longer and he starts coating the insides of Tif's pussy with cum. Tif feels Pat's cock throb as he fills her up.

Jeff slowed down for Tif and Pat's orgasm, but now he starts to pound away until he is ready to cum. Barely a minute later, he pulls out and shoots his second load all over Tif's back and her ass. When Jeff is done dribbling, Kat licks up the cum on Tif's back and swallows it down. Then she cleans up Jeff's softening cock.

Tif slowly pulls off of Pat and puts a hand over her pussy. She steps over to Kat and hovers over the top of her. Getting the hint, Kat opens her mouth and Tif removes her hand. Tif pushes and cum starts pouring out of Tif's pussy and into Kat's mouth. She swallows this second load easily. Kat uses her tongue and her fingers to clean Tif up. Then she moves over and cleans up Pat's manhood. Tif waits for Kat to finish and then comes over and kisses her best friend. A few more moments of tongue dancing entertain the boys.

Everyone has big smiles and they share kisses. The group takes turns running through a quick shower and getting dressed. They reconvene back on the futon.

Jeff asks, "Did you girls have fun. Kat did you get what you needed?"

Both girls nod yes with a big smile.

Pat asks, "Has Richard introduced you to the house yet?"

Kat replies, "No! It is supposed to be this weekend. Can you tell us about the house?"

Pat replies, "I'll let Richard introduce it to you. I'm not going to say anything."

Kat frowns and then says, "Alright boys, well, we need to be heading out. I gotta get home."

Tif stands up and says, "It was fun boys. Maybe we can do this again soon."

Both girls head out and jump in the car. They look at each other and Kat remarks, "Saturday can't get here fast enough."

The rest of the week goes by quickly and the girls find themselves in the car headed to this mysterious house. When they get there, the see that the house is a two-story house in a regular neighborhood within walking distance of their high school. They walk up to the door and look for a doorbell, but do not see one. Instead they see a touchpad. The girls look at each other and shrug. Kat decides to put her thumb on the pad. The door unlocks. Kat reaches up and pushes the door and they walk in.

Upon entering, they see a living room. The tv is on, and a couple guys are sitting down on the couch watching it. The first guy is tall and muscular. His appearance and stature kinda reminds Kat of Rock. He introduces himself as Moe. A shorter, clean-cut guy introduces himself as Andy.

Kat asks, "We are looking for Richard. Is he here somewhere?"

"He is" comes a voice from another room. Kat and Tif follow the voice to what appears to be an office.

"Come in, come in. Welcome to the house," Richard says as he walks over to the door to greet the girls. He gives both a tight hug and a kiss. "Please sit down." The girls head over to chairs on the opposite side of the desk.

Richard smiles and kicks off the discussion, "I am pleased to tell you that today is your last official, formal lesson. It is mild and I hope it brings you much value. I feel you have the basic foundation. After today, we will continue to talk and Steph and I will continue to teach, but it will be less organized and more targeted on improvements as opposed to new lessons."

Richard continues, "Today's lesson is for me to introduce this house to you. Order of operations today is as follows: I will go through some raw details of the house first. Then I will give you a tour. Then I have a surprise for you. Lastly, before you go, I will talk to you about the rules and about usage options."

Richard asks if there are any questions up front. When both girls nod no, he continues, "This is basically a swinger house. I own this house, but no one lives here. I bought this house to create an environment to support the number of people in my growing network. My wife and I needed a place to go to meet people and they needed a place to go to meet people. So keep that in mind as I give you the tour."

Richard gives a little background on his network and its evolution. He walks through a little more history of the house. He talks about some of the members and eventually gets up and asks them to follow.

As they walk, Richard talks, "We have not significantly modified the floor plan. But we have done some enhancements. Let's start on the main floor. Living room has tv and couches like you would expect. I think you met Moe and Andy on the way in. Hi guys."

Richard keeps walking and the girls keep following. "We have a table and chairs in the formal dining room and the breakfast nook. The kitchen is fully functional and there is usually food and drinks in the fridge. You've seen the office. I spend more time in there as I do finances and other business in there. There is a bedroom and a full bathroom on this floor. It is not decorated with any specific style and does not have any unique features. I think it is used mostly as an extra shower and for those couples that can't make it upstairs. Note the linen closet is crammed full with towels."

Richard continues walking and talking, "Lastly, there is another sitting room and an entrance to the back yard. In the back yard, there is a pool and a half kitchen and grill. Once in a while, we entertain out here. I would say most people use the backyard to tan. No doubt the hot tub is used regularly for extra curricular activities."

As they walk out to the backyard, they see a man lying on his back on a pool chair and a naked blonde riding him. She does not see or hear Richard and the girls come out.

Richard continues quietly, "As you can see, this is a popular area. Let's head downstairs to the basement." As they head downstairs to see the basement, they can hear sounds of sex. They come into the opening and see several couches around the edge, an enormous bed in the middle, swings and other things hang from the ceiling. There is a cabinet against the wall with dozens of various sex toys, and with further exploration they see an enormous bathroom with a huge shower with multiple showerheads.

Richard continues, "We have made modifications to this room as you can tell. This room is used for more adventurous guests and for orgies." Kat and Tif watch a tall man who is fucking a woman in a swing. She is strapped in face down and he is pounding her hard from behind. Apparently they are the source of the sex noises they heard from above.

Richard ushers them upstairs and then upstairs to the second floor. While they walk, he explains that there are 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms upstairs. Each of the bedrooms have some kind of a theme and two of them have cameras and recording equipment if that is what you are looking for.

Richard continues, "The other thing on this floor is that the bonus room has been turned into a massage room with two massage tables. We have two talented masseuses as members and you can book time with them. We have a full detailed profile of what each room has that we will give you access to later today."

Richard asks if there are any questions. Both girls look at each other and shake their heads. Richard comments, "I think you may have more questions at the end of the day. And if we miss something, we will still talk on the phone. You can ask then. Now, let's move forward in our agenda. Steph is waiting for us in the master bedroom with Matt, a friend and fellow member. I have reserved the room for the afternoon."

Richard leads them to a room and knocks gently and then walks in. Kat and Tif follow behind. They see a naked Steph sitting on the bed giving Matt a blowjob. He is handsome and young. Steph stops sucking and looks up and says, "Sorry, I couldn't wait. Come join me."

Tif walks over and sits next to Steph. They quickly start kissing. Then they turn their attention back to Matt. They take turns, both being gentle and slow, so Matt does not cum. Tif starts sucking Matt deeper and Steph takes the opportunity to start taking Tif's clothes off. As she takes her shirt and bra off, she tweaks her nipples and squeezes her tits. Tif's long nipples become hard and pointed immediately. Then Steph moves down to Tif's skirt. She is delighted to see that she is not wearing any panties, but is very surprised to see that Tif has a buttplug in her ass. "Oh, you are such a dirty girl. The guys here are going to love you."

Kat sees that Tif is busy and recognizes that she is alone with Richard. He leans over and kisses her passionately, sliding his tongue gently in and out of Kat's mouth. He pulls her in close and grabs a hold of her ass. Kat pulls Richards shirt over his head and then starts to pull his belt off. While she does that, Richard pulls off Kat's top and then his shorts fall. Since he didn't wear any underwear, his erection is poking Kat in her midsection. Richard spins Kat around and pulls off her shorts and her thong. He runs his hands along her back and down her waist and around her ass. And then he puts his erection between her ass cheeks and slowly grinds.

Steph gets on her hands and knees and bends Tif over. She puts her mouth on her pussy and starts licking vigorously. She slowly pulls out the buttplug and then pushes it back in. She does this several times before adding more pace. Soon she is fucking Tif in her ass with the plug very fast. Just short of Tif's orgasm, she stops and Matt steps up. Steph licks up and down his shaft and bobs once or twice. Then she aims it at Tif's wet opening. Matt pushes his cock into her entrance nice and deep the first time. He pulls out and pushes back in, deeper this time. Soon he has his cock all the way to the hilt in her pussy. Tif starts squirming wildly as Matt fucks her pussy, and Steph resumes fucking her ass with the plug. Feeling the effects of a nice double penetration, Tif explodes in a huge orgasm.

Kat is now on her knees sucking Richard's dick. She is taking her time and moaning her enjoyment. She licks up and down the sides and slowly strokes him. She leans way down and puts one of his swinging balls in her mouth. Then starts licking the sensitive underside of his cock again. Then slowly deepthroats him as well as she can and holds it for a brief second before coming back up. Kat continues this for several minutes. Richard moans his enjoyment.

Steph comes over, "May I have this dance?" She takes Kat's hand and leads her over to the other side of the bed and lays her down on her back. She crawls on top of her and kisses her passionately. Steph kisses down until she is even with her tits. She grabs one in each hand and alternates sucking each nipple. Then she kisses down her flat stomach and then to her bald pussy. Kat is squirming in anticipation. Finally, Steph puts her tongue in Kat's pussy and slowly starts fucking her with her tongue. Then she pulls completely out, and moves around the lips and then onto her clit. She licks her clit slowly at first and then slides a finger in her tight box. In and out with her finger, up and down with her tongue. Kat starts squirming even more.

12