Cum-Addicted Prison-Whore

Story Info
A prison experiment results in her cum-addiction.
2.4k words
4.11
358.4k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mothman52
mothman52
23 Followers

Rocky,

I've got a special favor to ask that I don't think you'll mind doing. I really appreciate everything you've done for me over the years, and now I'm finally in a position to do something to pay you back.

The woman who delivered this note to you is Dr. Candice Miller, one of those stuck-up, frigid, so-called expert psychologists from the prosecutor's office. She's made life miserable for me over the years, but now it's time to even the score. If things go as planned, she won't be a problem any longer; in fact, she'll become one of my greatest assets.

After a lifetime of work, Dr. Miller has developed what she claims is a male sex-repressing agent. Her hope is that instead of using mace, a woman could just protect herself by wearing this chemically laced lipstick. In the event a woman was orally assaulted, or even just kissed, the attacker would immediately lose his ability to get hard or ejaculate. In light of your history of violent oral rape, she thinks you're the perfect guy to test it on. Tomorrow morning at 10:00 am, she plans on announcing successfully testing the agent on you and then beginning full production of the lipstick as soon as possible.

This is a real threat, Rocky, with grave political overtones. Women have enough power over men as it is. Imagine if they could control our healthy sexual urges at their whim. At first, they'll say it's only to protect themselves from the rapists, but you watch; pretty soon, every woman in America will have a tube of this stuff sitting on their nightstand, or in their purse.

This may bring us one step closer to a "feminist paradise," but it's one giant step further away from the proper role that nature bred women to fulfill millions of years ago -- keeping the cave clean and keeping the biggest cocks of the tribe well drained. No, this has got to be stopped, and stopped cold.

Here's the deal. As soon as you're done reading this, she's going to test this agent on you by having you get hard and then applying her lipstick chemical to your cockhead and see if it prevents you from staying hard. Believe me, she's going to enjoy seeing you become limp and helpless in front of her.

It might work, too, but luckily we came up with a plan to stop her. I was able to switch her lipstick for something the doc here at the prison put together for me. Not only will it keep you rock-hard for hours, but it also uses some kind of concentrated zinc and ginseng extract to increase your production of semen by about 300%. You'll cum buckets! The more she puts on, thinking that it's not working, the bigger load you'll eventually produce. Doc says you should feel its effects almost immediately, once it's applied.

But here's the best part. Once her lipstick comes in contact with just one drop of your cum, it starts to produce in her body a chemical chain reaction 20 times more potent than heroin. This will make your cum highly addictive to her and impossible for her to live without, once she's forced to swallow just one of your massive, chemically-enhanced loads. Think of it – our little Miss Tightass PhD actually addicted to your semen like some common $20 street whore. All because of a chemical that she herself smears on your cock.

So, how do we get this man-hating bitch to swallow your cum? I've got a plan for that too, but it must be followed to the letter.

When she begins the experiment, tell her you're having trouble getting it up. I know, it's ridiculous, but she'll believe it, thinking she's intimidated you. No doubt you've noticed that earlier today I arranged to have a computer placed in your cell. On it is loaded those MP3s you made of some of your more enthusiastic cock-gagging victims, the ones who never seemed to mind too much being forced to repeatedly swallow your shaft up to your balls. Insist on watching a few of them with her, all in the interest of getting hard for the test. Who knows, seeing all those sluts enjoying themselves may put her on the defensive and make her begin to wonder about what she's been missing. It's worth a try. Think of it as planting a seed.

When she finally applies the lipstick to your cock and it stays hard, she'll determine the test a failure and try to leave. Don't let her go. Instead, challenge her to engage in a more thorough trial of its effects. Tell her that just because you're still hard doesn't necessarily mean that you can still cum. Indicate that you doubt that you could. Dangle in front of her the idea that the agent might still be effective after all. Remember, she hates to fail more than anything else, so your logic here will most likely succeed.

First have her give you a hand job. When that fails to result in an orgasm, suggest that some oral stimulation on her part would be the final, crowning test of her great male sex-repressing agent. This is the crucial moment; if she suspects anything and doesn't go for this gambit, you may indeed need to resort to force, but give it time. She desperately wants to be able to tell the world that her anti-rape formula is a complete success. Given her profile, we believe that she would never stop the test this close to being proven right. Your only problem here is in not appearing to be too eager. Play her like a bass; give her line when you have to. Eventually, you can reel her in.

At this point, suggest that she apply even more lipstick to your cock, as well as to her own lips, just to make the test an even more rigid trial of her agent's anti-cumming properties. She's one of those snooty, superior, over-confident bitches, so she won't want to back down from a challenge issued by a mere criminal like you. Use her arrogance to your own advantage.

Once your pre-cum starts mixing with her lipstick and she swallows it, you will begin to notice a marked change in her behavior, so be prepared. Her feelings and reactions at this time will no doubt be unpredictable and confusing to her as well. A good way to test her conditioning after a few moments is by insisting that she address you from now on as, "Sir." If she complies, then that's a good indication that the drug is taking hold, and you are therefore free to move on with the next stage, which you should particularly enjoy.

Since the brain's heroin receptors are linked to the most sensitive areas at the very back of the throat, you must repeatedly force your lipstick-covered cock all the way down her throat until she gags. Do this repeatedly, over and over. The idea is to coat the back of her throat with a uniform, even application of the addicting agent in the lipstick. You'll know you're hitting the right spot when each pelvic thrust on your part consistently produces a sloppy, involuntary, animal-like gagging sound from deep inside her throat. (Of course, you know this already.)

Insist that she reapply the lipstick to your cock from time to time during this procedure, claiming that you feel you may cum and want to prevent anything that will "ruin" the experiment. It's way too late for her to object now, so adding more of the addictive agent at this time is a good idea.

Remember, now that she is addressing you as, "Sir," begin increasing your control by insisting that she ask your permission before performing even the smallest task. No matter what she tries to do or says to get you to stop your assault, keep driving your member deeply into her throat; insist that you're only interest is the good of her experiment. In reality, you want to be certain that the chemically addicting drug is applied completely.

Her objections will be less likely if you fully control her body, especially her head. Grasp her skull and throat firmly and hold it with authority. Pinch her nose to control her breathing, if need be. Verbally abuse her. This is how bitches like her secretly want to be treated, whether they admit to it or not. Since we want her to become addicted to your cum as well as to your total control over her, this is the best way to accomplish both tasks at once, linking them forever in her mind.

You may stop when, in your opinion, your treatment appears to have accomplished its desired effect: for example, you repeatedly withdraw your cock from her mouth and notice the head no longer covered in lipstick, or she gives up your cock with a marked degree of reluctance. This means that the chemical now resides on the proper location and is starting to do its job, waiting only for a massive ingestion of fresh semen to trigger her total addiction to it.

This is important: When you are finally ready to release your load, demand that she look you in the eye and ask you to cum. She must know that her experiment has failed and ask for it anyway. I realize that this is a porn cliché, but here's the reason this is so important: hearing herself articulate her desire to have you cum in her mouth—in effect, siding with you against the success of her own life's work--will force her to realize how much she needs your semen as well as to how much you now completely control her will. This admission should totally break her spirit, making her much more docile and easy to manipulate in the future, so take your time and don't underestimate it's value.

Be sure to make her beg for it without allowing her to immediately swallow it. Cum in her open mouth and over her lips, mixing the lipstick that she's wearing with your fresh hot seed. You're going want to be able to see it filling and overflowing her mouth and tongue. This way, you're not only making the slut appreciate the smell, taste and feel of your precious seminal fluid, but also teaching her how to find pleasure in taking orders from men, which is a most desirable, added benefit to this exercise. Under the effects of the drug, these lessons will no doubt have a transformative effect on her personality.

Since your load will wash over the heroin receptors when you command her to swallow it, there are advantages to cumming in her mouth as opposed to in her throat. If, instead, you cum deep inside her throat, you may miss coating the sensitive heroin receptors with your semen. Don't take that risk. After she is fully addicted, there will be plenty of time for cumming down her throat.

Regardless, after she swallows your cum, she will experience an incredibly intense orgasm, a final benefit of the drug. This will cause her to forever link the act of swallowing male seed with her own orgasmic pleasure, so let her enjoy this new realization to its full extent.

After she has dutifully swallowed your load and sucked you to your complete satisfaction, she should be fully under your control. You are of course free to employ any method of release you wish to in any subsequent encounters. By then, any method of ejaculation will produce in her the same results, her entire body now transformed into a heroin receptor, if you will. You can expect to be making several more deposits throughout the night, which will all serve to re-enforce her initial exposure to your drug/cum mixture.

As repeated exposure to the drug continues to alter her basic brain chemistry, she'll be demanding you supply her with more and more of the fresh cum that she now craves. Here's where the increased semen-producing capacity of the lipstick really comes in handy, as she is now going to be more demanding in her own self-abasement, so long as in the end she receives the expected reward. But like any other drug addict, the more she gets, the more she wants; you could be in for a long night.

After our newly created cum-guzzling prison whore has spent the night being properly trained in worshipping the male phallus, we'll have her appear at her press conference, announcing that the test was a complete success. Why will she do it? Simple. We'll merely threaten to cut off her supply of cum. Being a good little whore, she'll willingly comply. We'll have her mass produce her lipstick all right, but it'll be the doc's recipe, not her own. That way, millions of women across America will suddenly develop a new secret vice that they just can't seem to live without.

Of course, she'll think it's all due to her original formula being a failure and then lying about it to the very women she was trying to protect. Her belief that she has single-handedly turned so many of the women who trusted her into desperate, cum-addled sluts like herself will produce intense feelings of guilt. This guilt will allow us to manipulate her even further.

After that, once Candy—as she will no doubt prefer to be called—has been improved with some generous implants, pubic electrolysis, tattoos and pierced nipples, we'll take some movies of our willing little cock-gagging princess servicing some cocks for the camera. We can use these flicks by threatening to blast them all over the Internet if her political allies decide to investigate us. Naturally, once the heat dies down, we'll "leak" them to the Internet anyway, just to discredit any of her remaining supporters and assure that her career at the prosecutor's office is permanently ruined. I can see the headlines now: "Feminist Developer Of Anti-Rapist Lipstick Now Slutty Porn Cum-Chugger." That should serve as a warning to anyone else foolish enough to cross Warden Stone.

Of course, she'll always have a job right here at the prison: cleaning the cells, keeping the prison's biggest cocks well drained, and helping to initiate other unsuspecting women into her prison-whore sisterhood.

Well, that's it for now. Good luck, Rocky. And remember, men everywhere are counting on you to break our first prison-whore in right.

Signed,

Grayson G. Stone, Warden

Southgate State Prison

mothman52
mothman52
23 Followers