Cum Covered Chocolate Cake

Story Info
A girl is turned on by a porno.
1.1k words
3.74
124.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited! My first day as a senior. I had turned 18 a few weeks ago and I had a huge party. After all of them left except for a few or were sleeping over for the night, we all went out for a swim. There were about 5 girls and 7 guys including myself. The girls went into my parents bedroom to change and we all changed in my room. The girls were taking a long time to change so when all the guys were dressed I told all them to go out to the pool and hop in and I would go get the girls.

I walked down the hall and her quiet moans coming from the room, I put my ear up to the door and it sounded like a fuck fest! I opened the door to find all the girls on my parents bed with a box with all these videos. There was one on the tv and it was a hot blonde girl sucking a black guys huge cock! All the girls just looked at me and stared. I walked over and looked in the box and there must have been 20-30 pornos in there! I asked them where the found it and they said in my parents closet. I asked if they were enjoying the video and they all said they were getting wet. I told them to turn it off now and if we wanted we could all watch some together downstairs on the big screen tv. They all sounds very horny and ran out to find the boys in the pool. All of them left except for one girl who was still mesmerized by one of the videos in the box. I asked her if everything was okay, and she said This looks sooo erotic! I looked at the box and it was a girl jerking a guy off and jizzing on a piece of chocolate cake then the next picture showed the girl eating the cum covered cake!!! I said that was pretty hot and she said she wanted to try that, but she had never done anything like that before in her life! I asked if she wanted to try what was on the box and she said not tonight but if you’re lucky maybe i’ll still be in the moon when school starts. We both walked out to the pool.

I couldn’t stop thinking about that night for the rest of the summer! Now was the first day and I was going to find her and she if she wanted to come over. I saw her in class and I asked her if she still wanted to do what we talked about. She said definitely, I couldn't stop thinking about it. That first day seemed like the longest day ever! But finally at 3:00 the bell rang and I waited for her in my car. She came out and jumped in the car and said Lets go! we were driving home and she asked Do you think you could stop at the Wawa real quick I want a Snapple. I said sure and waited in the car listening to the radio. She came out with a bag that looked like it had more than a Snapple in it. On the way back to my house I asked her what was in the bag and she said Oh you’ll see soon enough, and winked at me. I was really hard and tried to hide my erection when I got out of the car. We walked in and she started walking upstairs. I said I’ll be right up i just have to go to the bathroom. She said to hurry. I walked into the bathroom and my enormous 8 inch cock sprung out of my boxer shorts. I rubbed it a little but right as I was about to cum she opened the door! I was so scared, I guess I forgot to look the door. She started to say You coming up! but just stopped after You coming!, She stared at my cock and said NO DON’T WASTE YOUR JIZZ IN THE TOILET!!! She took my hand and led me up the steps with my pants at my ankles. We walked into my room and she threw me on the bed. She said not to move. I laid back and I watched as she pulled out what she had bought from the store. First was a freshly made hotdog, and a big piece of chocolate cake. She walked over to the bed and placed the food on the dresser. She climbed on top of me and looked me right in the eye and said, “I’m gonna make you cum over all of this food then I’m going to eat it.” My dick was harder than ever and I just put my head back and watch her, she leaned down and took my throbbing cock into her mouth and pumped it with her hands she got faster and faster and I yelled out in between moans , “I’m gonna cummmm!” She quickly grabbed the piece of cake and placed it right under the head of my cock.

The first shot of jizz made a big trail across the cake, the second shot was a big glob right in the middle, she grabbed the hotdog and the last remaining shot of sperm dripped along the hotdog. I laid back exhausted and she lied next to me in bed still slowly stroking my cock. She picked up the hotdog first and dog almost the whole thing in her mouth! She brought it back out again and then took small bites, when she first tasted the cum she closed her eyes and said, “ohhhh, you’re jizz tastes sooooo good, do you want some” I just looked at her and before I could answer she shoved the rest of the hotdog into my mouth and i just savored the taste, it was warm and thick but it did taste good. She just giggled then grabbed the piece of chocolate cake and placed it on my stomach. She climbed onto of me again and slowly bent down and took a bite of the cum covered cake. She licked her lips and moaned at the fine taste of cake and jizz. She finished the cake and her whole crotch area was soaked. She said thanks for the toppings and walked out of my room and left. I just lay in bed in amazement at what just happened. I knew I had to do that again. I loved to eat my own cum.