Cum Craving Grammy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I am going to push that advantage to the limit!" He exclaimed and giving me another long kiss on the lips slapped me firmly on the ass to get me following him.

Arriving home I mixed us drinks and was surprised when he mentioned my stash of toys in my bedroom. He said that he had found them earlier and wanted to watch me show him how I used them. I dropped my eyes in shame. "No shame, grandma. Finding them showed me you still needed to get fucked. So, for each outfit you try on, for each toy you use in front of me and for each drink you gulp down, I will permit you to suck my cock. Once your mouth makes me cum again and I shoot a load in your mouth, then you can continue playing with your toys to turn me on until I am ready to fuck you. Then you can beg me to fuck you. Then you will get your last cum feeding for the day. Now get those toys and show me what a fuck slut my grammy is!" He commanded.

Thanking him for the two mouth fulls of cum he had given me already today and the two more he now offered, I scampered up the stairs to retrieve my toys and planned how to use them to show my grandson what a great fuck I could be. I returned with my new attire and the box of toys that I use to entertain myself with when I am alone and horny. I entered the living room wearing a slinky night gown that we had just bought. It had a low cut neck line and I wore no bra. "Nice, now take out the toy you use most often on your nasty little cunt and show me how you ride it when you are alone and need to fuck yourself." He commanded.

Removing my vibrator from the box I raised my dress over my ass, revealing my bare legs and hairy bush to my grandson. Turning the vibrator on I squatted over it on the sofa beside it and let it slowly slide into me. "This is how I like to fuck myself in private." I explained, and proceeded to show him how I pumped my hips up and down to drive the vibrator in and out of my sopping twat.

"Nice bitch." He said. "For that you can get on your hands and knees and suck on my cock." I thanked him profusely for his generous offer and dropping down before him I sucked his rock hard penis until he denied me more cock. "Enough for you for now you cock hungry little whore. Next outfit and toy slut." He ordered.

Leaving the room I returned in a tiny teddy holding a regular sized dildo. Laying on the floor and spreading my legs wide I slid the dildo into my pussy. "This is how my hubby always fucked me. On my back. No adventure. Lame." I explained. For my efforts I was once again permitted to suck Robert's cock and lick up the pre-cum he was oozing.

"Now show me how my bitch likes to be fucked." He commanded. Returning in a summer dress with an open top and ending just below my ass, my favorite of the collection we just bought, I wore high heels but no bra or panties. Holding a nice long thick dildo I raised my skirt to reveal my wet hungry cunt and squatting onto the floor I drove the long spike into me. Fucking my toy by raising and lowering my legs I exclaimed "This is how I always loved to fuck, mounting a big long stiff dick and riding up and down on it."

"You fucked grandpa that way?" He inquired.

"I fucked lots of cocks this way Robert." I explained, looking in his eyes and I continued to pump up and down on my big dildo. "Before getting married, and sometimes during, Grammy was a real cock tease. I loved mounting and fucking the nice hard cocks on all my boyfriends, often having many boyfriends at a time. I just couldn't resist all those big beautiful gorgeous cocks when I was young!" My words brough back memories of my exciting youth and made me pump all the faster.

"Little of the slut in you grammy!" Robert teased.

"I can't deny it, back in my prime there was a lot of slut in me ... and a lot of cock!" I countered, with a laughing smile.

"Oh, I have a feeling the slut is still alive and strong in you grammy. Move here and suck my dick while still fucking yourself." He commanded. Obeying his order I slid my dildo toward him, never letting it exit my cunt, and starting sucking his hard cock and I continued to fuck myself. "Fuck you are a whore!" Robert exclaimed as he watched me double end myself. "You ever fuck a real cock while sucking another?" He inquired.

"No Sir, I was never than naughty." I responded.

"I would love to see my grammy being that naughty. Would you do it if I set it up?" He asked.

Thinking for a while I pulled his cock from my mouth and uttered "I am your slut now. I will do anything you command Sir."

By his expression I could tell he was pleased with my response. "Question grammy is, would like to suck one man's cock while being fucked by another man's cock."

Thinking longer and harder and I sucked away on his dick I replied "Yes, yes dear, I would like to try that at least once in my life."

"Good little bitch. Now last chance, next toy, show me what you never experience but that you want."

Getting up I changed and re-entered, wearing a sophisticated eveing dress, split up the side and coming to below my knees, a classy dress for a fancy evening. In my hand I held an oversize dildo, a give 9+ incher, thick and black. I only used this beast when I was feeling especially horny. I handed the dildo to Robert and explained "I have been alone for years. I get desperate for sex but don't have the nerve to date again. I need a strong man to just take me, force me, control me. I use my big dildo to fantasize that at some high-end party, when away from the crowd, some hunk of a man with a huge cock comes up behind me, forces me over, pins me still, throws up my dress and fucks me as his bitch. I have told myself a thousand times that if this ever happened to me that I would offer no resistance."

"So you want me to ..." Robert asked.

"Yes, force me, control me, rape take me from behind with the giant dildo." I begged.

Positioning himself behind me he took his time, breathing on my neck, rubbing my back, my ass, cupping a tit. As I turned to look back he suddendly thrust my shoulders forward. My elbows landed on the sofa cushion. My ass stuck out behind me. His hand slid up my dress and over my hips. Then he worked the dress up over my bare ass. I uttered a few words of protest. "Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch whore!" He yelled at me in response, followed by a firm hand across my bare butt. "Not a fucking peep out of you slut." He commanded.

Then he slowly worked the big dildo into my drenched pussy. Inch by inch he tortured me with my fantasy. I wiggled my ass in an attempt to free myself and received another whipping across my cheeks with his palm for my efforts. I whimpered in submission and offered no further gesture of resistance to his penetrating my body. As the big dick slit deeper into my cunt I began to moan in delight. Grabbing my hair and yanking it back hard he said "Shut ... the ... fuck ... up...whore. I've been eyeing you and your gorgeous fuckable body all night. Now let me fuck your slut cunt without drawing attention." He teased, adding to my fantasy.

Thrusting the full length of the dildo into my twat I moaned under my breath. "You like that whore?" He asked.

"Ohhhhh...God...yes." I whispered my confession.

"Beg slut, quietly whore." Robert commanded.

"Fuck...my...cunt." I whispered. "Fuck my married cunt and force me to become your whore." I begged.

Robert fucked my cunt and I begged for more until I screamed out loud and came hard on the massive dildo.

"Now you have earned your cum feeding." Robert commended and pushing me onto the sofa I sucked cock until I got the mouth full of cum I had worked so diligently that evening to earn. Gulping down each magnificent mouthful of semen I thanked my master for feeding his whore.

Sitting on the couch to relax I immediately went straight back to work, laying on his lap and placing his limp cock in my mouth. As he drank his beer and watched sports I worked on that cock until I had it hard and erect once again. Pulling out my tits to rub as he watched me worship his cock Robert commented "So grammy sits quietly at church fantasing that men there with big peckers will force her to get fucked."

"Yes dear. Please don't hate me, I've never admitted this to any one before. In fact, I bring a small dildo to church in my purse and sitting alone in the back sometimes slide it into myself while I imagine which men there have the biggest cocks and if they might want to fuck me if I gave them the chance."

"Dirty whore." He responded. "I like a dirty whore. Your dildo is big and black. You crave big dick whore? You ever fuck a black man before? Do you want to? Will you if I tell you to?" He inquired, his imagination running wild with possibilities now.

"I never have, but I always wanted to try. Lots of good looking black men at my church. I'd love to let one fuck me!" I responded with the eagerness evident in my voice. "And of course I will do anything you order. Fuck a whole football team if you so commanded it." I admitted. At my response Robert just laughed and pushed my face harder down onto his cock.

Once he was ready Robert announced that it was time for me to get a real fucking and bending me over the sofa my grandson entered me easily from behind. I loved being fucked for real again and cried out in delight and appreciation. "With all your toys grammy I don't recall you exploring one option." He teased as he rammed his stiffy in and out of me. Without explaining further he reached into my toy box and then soon I felt cold wet jelly being applied to my virgin asshole.

"No please, I've never dear!" I begged, but to no avail.

"No time like the present then bitch!" He responded.

"You are right Sir, I am your slut. Sorry to protest. Take me as you please." And I offered no further resistance or protest. I was his slut. And tonight his slut would take it in her ass for the first time in her life.

Robert pressed the head of his cock against my well lubricated asshole. The thought that my ass was about to be penetrated was both terrifying and exhilarating. "Ohhhh fuck!" I cried as the head broke through the tightness of my anus.

"Hmmm, ya, just popped your anal cherry slut!" Robert teased Slowly working more cock into my butt, his hands clasped on my waist for leverage, as inch after inch of cock forced its way into my rectum, he continued, "Fuck bitch, what a pretty little tight hole you have. If you could see my view, tight little pink asshole surrendering herself to my cock. That big fucking sloppy cunt of yours was a gaping hole you could feed a telephone pole into after you just finished fucking that big black dildo." I moaned loudly as the fantasy of being fucked by a black man's big cock poured through my thoughts, intensified by the feeling of Robert shoving the full length of his cock into and out of my asshole. "You admitted your cunt had waited a lifetime to be pinned down and force fucked by a big black man. But base on how much this asshole seems to enjoy her fucking I think she has been just as long to be penetrated." Robert teased, making me moan and scream out.

Fucking my butt hole deeply over and over I couldn't help myself and cried out begging "Oh yes, fuck Grammies slut ass hole. Don't stop banging her eager anal fuck hole. Fuck that slut ass until you've trained me to be your anal fuck whore! Fuck grammy hard in the ass as the slut she is and the whore she deserves to be treated as!"

"Oh fuck ya, what a fuck toy you are. Ass is so tight. Like a cunt should be. I can see needing to fuck this ass more and more." Robert exclaimed as he continued to bugger my hole, slamming his cock forcefully in and out of my anus and rectum. A few more quick drives into me and he yelled "Knees bitch!" I knew exactly what he meant and as he yanked his dick harshly from my asshole I turned and dropped to my knees before him, mouth open wide. I was soon rewarded with streams of warm wet sticky cum.

Falling onto the couch together Robert commanded that I suck his dirty cock clean, while a good little dirty anal fuck whore. Leaning over I obeyed his command without question. "Fucked up your cunt by a big black dick and losing your anal virginity all in the same night, lucky little slut you are." Robert teased.

Pulling his cock from my mouth for a moment I commented "Yes Sir, very lucky girl Sir."

"You like it up the ass bitch?" He inquired.

I answered honestly "Yes Sir, I loved your cock in my ass Sir."

"Good little whore." He commended, patted me on the head. "Nice tight asshole. If you want to feast on my cum as often as possible then I expect you to offer to suck my cock and to offer me your ass to fuck often." He commanded.

I knew my place now. "I'll suck your cock tonight until you cum again, even it if takes hours of being a cock sucking whore. In the morning I will squat over your cock and fuck it with my asshole until you are ready to give me my breakfast cum feeding, no matter how much my asshole burns."

"I can get you extra goop too if you let me share your mouth cunt and ass with others. Are you my whore to give away?" He asked.

"Most definitely." I replied.

My life is now complete. I am 57 now and Robert is 19. I am my grandsons total fucking whore and cum guzzling slut. Each morning I receive an ass fucking until he is ready to have me suck his dirty cock and fill my slut mouth with my first cum feeding of the day. Thank God young men are able and willing to cum over and over and over throughout the day. A few hours after my first cum feeding Robert receives his first full blow job of the day, soon filling my mouth and belly with more of his precious juices. Lunch time usually gets my cunt fucked and mouth filled again. Later afternoon I am on my knees again begging to suck his cock once more. A supper time fucking, an early evening anal fuck and of course his bed time blowjob. Continuous cum meals throughout each and every day keep me a very satisfied grandmother.

Robert also trained me up to receive cum feedings from other cocks, my cum hungry mouth also eager for another opportunity to guzzle semen. Finding a job locally and making many new friends he brought over one about a year or so back. Introducing me as his personal whore he soon had me proving my credentials by revealing my tits and sucking his cock before his friend. His friend stroked himself while he watched me suck off Robert and swallow down his load gratefully. Robert then told his friend that he was free to cum in my mouth if he wished. Eager to take up the offer I positioned myself open mouthed before the second cock and soon received a second semen feeding. My God! The only thing better than having a man cum in your mouth is having two men cum in your mouth!

Robert also brought over many other friends after that and trained me to satisfy two men at once. I learned how to suck two cocks at once, one in my mouth while stroking the other, alternating my sucking back and forth until I received my double cum feeding. I also learned to fuck a cock while sucking another. On my back, bent over, and mounted over a cock, I practised satisfying two cocks at the same time. They would wish to switch positions and I eagerly accommodated them, wanting to get them to cum quickly for me so that I could swallow them both down.

I particularly liked it when the boys would take turns fucking my cunt. With my legs spread wide one young cock would be stuffed into me and then alternating the other boy would take me. Revolving over and over each boy would fuck my pussy until he had his fill and then fed me his precious semen. Robert has had up to three other men over and I have provided my services to all at once. Flat on a bed, sitting on a sofa, bent over on all fours, I am a willing slut so long as a the end I get all of their cum in my belly.

For boys who really want to try ass fucking Robert offers them my butt hole as well. It is sheer pleasure to have one man fuck your ass, pull out his dick and then feel another cock quickly slide in, filling up the fuck hole once again.

I always want the boys he brings over to cum in my mouth, but some of them are too sensitive from all the sucking and fucking and cum in my cunt or ass. In these cases Robert loves to watch me struggle using my fingers to scoop up the precious leaking fluid and feed it to myself, and then watch me finger fuck my cunt or ass trying to retrieve the last drops, desperately sucking my fingers clean.

Robert also set up my other fantasy to come true. Acting as the middle man he approached handsome men I liked at church as suggested they visit our home to work together on various church projects and functions. Where the men were married their wives didn't mind, as of course my grandson would be around, so what could happen? Just an innocent effort to organize church activities. For when the men arrived Robert would have me wear a light dress without a bra or panties, and with my hair let lose, with lots of make-up on to accentuate my sluttly lips, and high heels.

After the man arrived and had time to begin discussing our church project Robert would make an excuse to have to leave the house. Then I would make sure the gentleman had ample opportunity to stare down my hanging cleavage, watch my jiggling barely covered breasts, and look between my legs. When I say a bulge grow in his pants I would innocently place my hand on his crotch and begin to rub his dick, giving him a broad and eager smile. I am proud to say that no man ever pushed my hand away, single or married. Rubbing their hard-on through their pants I would use my free hand to lower my dress straps and reveal my large breasts to their view. I would then ask them to please play with my tits. Every man of course took up the offer without hesitation. Working their cock free from their pants I would then stroke their meaty dick until they came in my hand. I would then lick my fingers clean as they watched.

Robert's orders were that this is how I would always start with a new man. If and when the gentleman returned for a second visit Robert said I was to suck him off on that occasion. The third time they got to fuck my cunt. The fourth I offered my asshole. After that I was their slut to use as they pleased. I have serviced dozens of men now in my church over the last year in this manner. Older, younger, single, married, tall, short, skinny, fat, fathers, sons, I have swallowed them all!

Robert has me booked for almost daily visits now, providing me one extra cum feeding a day. When Robert returns he always tells me to explain in detail how I serviced the gentleman who had just left and strokes himself off into my mouth as I elaborate on how his whore satisfies other mens cocks.

To fulfill my last desire Robert has also invited over a number of black men as well. While not all are bigger than white men, one particular handsome married black man about my age has a pecker almost as big as my massive dildo. I beg Robert to schedule him in for multiple appointments weekly. He is to big for me to take him up the ass and he is difficult to get my mouth around, but my cunt is tight around his cock and so we just fuck and fuck and fuck and fuck until he is ready to blow his magnificent volumous load of semen down my gullet.

I am a willing whore to many cocks, but at my core I am a goop guzzler. I love cum. I simply cannot get enough. I love to be fucked and to suck cock, but really these are just means for me to get to my goop supply. I am the luckiest woman ever. At my age, alone for so long, I never would have imagined that I would get my inner slut back. So here I am, leading the perfect life. Cum guzzling anal fuck whore for my grandson and his friends and church slut to many eager gentlemen. Yes, I finally have in my life all the cock sucking, cunt fucking, anal penetration and cum guzzling a natural born slut needs to make it through a typical day.