Cum Crazed Cuckold

Story Info
Forced to suck her lover's cum from his wife.
1.3k words
4.4
645.5k
107
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,319 Followers

I have been married for over 15 years to a very lovely woman. Over the past 10 years she has been breaking me in as a cuckold. She loves to go out with her male lovers and come home to me. I get overwhelmed when her bald pussy is full of her lovers cum and she makes me suck her clean.

I just love when I am at work and she calls me and has one or two of her male friends over and she lets me hear her having sex with them over a speaker phone. Sometimes she lets me masturbate while I’m listening, she will have me slip a condom over my cock and cum in it, then I must bring my sperm filled condom home to show her how much cum I had spent.

When I get to the house she meets me at the door and gives me a kiss, her breath smells like her lovers cock and cum. And my cock gets hard as a rock while she takes me into the bedroom and lays down, she will take the condom out of my hand and open it up and pour it into her pussy along with all the other cum in her cunt.

Then I must get down on my knees and put my whole face into her cunt and suck every drop of cum out of her I love how her cunt is so hot and stretched from all the fucking she has been getting. Then I whisper into her ear how great she tasted and how I love her pussy so full and wide open.

I love her cum coated clit sticking out like a hard little penis. And when I suck on it, how she moans with delight. Most of the time she let’s her lovers ream her asshole out and her ass will be gaped open enough that I can stick my whole tongue right into it and the thick hot cum will roll out of it into my hungry mouth. On the weekends she will bring home some collage kids and she will fuck them while I watch, I love to watch her cunt suck the cum from their cocks.

She loves fucking them because they can cum over and over again and never get soft. I am also allowed to fuck my wife, but I must always wait my turn and that is usually after everybody else fucks her and I suck their cum out of her pussy and ass. I love putting my face into her cunt and smelling her cum filled pussy.

I lick her and ah the pleasure I receive from drinking their love juices. Its funny how many different textures of cum there are, I love the rich thick white cum that flows out of her pussy in clumps. But the thin clear sperm is all right too. There are also a lot of different colors of sperm from bright white cum, to a shade of yellow. I prefer the milky white cum.

Her lovers always find it amusing to watch me dive down between her legs and push my face into her well-used, spunk-filled pussy. Most of the time they start jerking off their cocks and when I’m done licking her cunt and ass they are ready to service her again.

After her lovers leave she always gets real horny and wants me to fuck her, she knows good and well that before I cum, I love to hear her tell me how she is going to force me to suck my cum from her hot cunt. It drives me crazy. I love to hear her tell me about her fucking a guy with a 12" cock, 5" thick, and then making me clean her pussy and ass afterwards, although her cunt is too stretched out to feel my 8 inch cock.

She always tells me, she doesn’t keep me around for my little cock, and she loves my tongue and mouth action. The other night she had been drinking before one of her lovers came over and she was telling me that it turned her on to think about me sucking other man’s cock. She had her hand down in her panties playing with her pussy as she was talking to me.

I noticed a wet spot appearing on the crotch of her panties and knew right away she was horny. Then she pulled her panties down and told me to clean up her cunt before her lover arrived. I dropped down on my knee’s and started licking her pussy, it tasted different, then I thought this was the first time I had ate her pussy in over two years that it didn’t have male sperm in it.

I like it better with male cum in it. After I licked it clean the doorbell rang and it was one of her lovers. She opened the door and introduced me to him, his name was Mark. He came in and sat down beside my wife, she reached over and unzipped his pants and snaked her fingers into the opening and pulled out a big fat cock. She told Mark that she wanted me to suck his cock.

I objected and started protesting she told Mark to take all of his clothes off, as Mark was stripping, my wife grabbed me by my balls and pulled them hard, I let out a groan and fell down on my knees. She had decided that I needed to taste cum straight from the cock, so she grabbed the back of my head and I was forced to suck his cock. Mark stuffed his stiff cock into my mouth and I started bobbing my head up and down on his prick.

Mark had his hands in my hair and was ramming his young prick in and out of my mouth. My wife had sat back and was watching me suck and lick my first hard cock. I started enjoying the feel of his young hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth and wanted to turn my wife on a little more.

So I wrapped one hand around Mark’s massive cock and took my other hand and started finger fucking my asshole. Before long I had three fingers stuck up my ass and my wife was sucking my cock while I sucked Mark’s cock. I glanced down and saw my wife sticking a finger up Mark’s ass and all of a sudden his cock swelled up and it seemed like he pumped a gallon of cum into my willing mouth.

I swallowed every drop and sucked his cock till he was soft. About that time I noticed my cock cumming all down my wife’s throat. After that afternoon I sucked a lot of cocks, my wife would bring her lovers home and I would suck their cocks first then she would fuck them. It always makes her horny to see a big long cock wedged in my hungry mouth. One time she had two of her lovers over and I had both of their cocks in my mouth at the same time. I rubbed their cock heads together in my mouth and both of them came at the same time. My wife calls that a double shot of love juice. I love watching my wife fuck and suck strange men. Sometimes we go down to the XXX theater and get in the back row and just see how many cocks me and her can suck in one afternoon. It kind of makes me horny letting all the men sit around us as we suck one cock after another. I’m told I give a better blow job then my wife but I don’t know! All I do know is I love to watch her suck and fuck other men and I love to suck their cocks too.

If anybody else likes to do this e-mail me I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,319 Followers