Cum, Cumming, Came

Story Info
How I came to be involved in BDSM.
3.8k words
4.12
13.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A 'mostly' true story of how I came to be involved in BDSM.

*

It all began when Belinda met the man she knew she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. She was smitten right from the moment she laid eyes on him. He had a white goatee and a friendly face that flushed easily. His long straight chestnut brown hair was going gray and was accented by a part on the side. When she looked at him, she almost forgot to breathe. His eyes crinkled when he smiled so that her heart seemed to skip a beat. He was tall and her imagination continued. What would it feel like to have his strong muscled arms wrapped around her? How wonderful it would be to feel so safe and protected. She felt a throb deep inside as she admired him silently. Belinda's thoughts raced, wondering if her deepest and naughtiest desires might come to fruition with this man. She felt moisture between her legs - the desert was blooming again! She hungered to submit to his every desire.

Belinda had no intention of finding someone new, yet she could sense that they had a lot in common. He gave her a ride home from a dance party though they hadn't seen each other out on the dance floor, not until she approached him to ask for a ride home. While chatting, they discovered that they had both seen several local bands at some of the area pubs. Oddly, they had never bumped into one another.

Belinda's partner of 6 years had died 3 months before and though she wasn't even toying with the idea of a new companion, her reaction to this man was so immediate and physical that she felt helpless. The fact that he had opened the door for her when they approached his red Ford Explorer had made her feel special. While gazing at him as he drove, the yearning inside persisted. She hoped she would get the chance to make him feel special too!

Dave was surprised that he hadn't noticed this beautiful creature out on the dance floor. But here she was, asking him for a ride while he burrowed through the pile of coats on a table. It turned out she didn't live that far from him. His friend Michael was standing nearby assuring her that Dave was a good guy, that it was safe to go with him. Dave watched as she found her faded blue-jean jacket, pulled it on, looked up at him and smiled. What a smile! She could light up a room with that smile. Out the door and around the corner, they walked side-by-side to where he had parked his car. As they walked down the sidewalk, he quickly switched to the street side while glancing at her out of the corner of his eye. He noticed her wild-looking curly streaked blonde-gray hair that looked completely natural. He wanted to burrow his fingers in it and pull her head back roughly. Instead, he told her his mother would never forgive him if he didn't behave like a gentleman. He opened the car door for her and waited to close it once she swung her long slender legs in and settled herself.

While they drove off through the dark streets, she told him she had been at The Pub nearby before going to her friends' dance party. He asked her who she liked to go see as he often went there. She mentioned all the same local bands he liked. It surprised him to hear that they were her favorites, too. How had he not seen her before? She was unforgettable. A sweet face with the look of innocence, perfectly shaped nose, and that smile! She dazzled him. What he wanted to do to her! His rope tricks would set off her wholesome, creamy-looking skin. She was taller than average, maybe 5'8, and slender. He was already imagining her removing her clothes for him, though he had a ways to go before he would reveal his "secret". When he dropped her off, she said that she hoped they would run into each other again. She had looked at him meaningfully. Touching her arm, he said he was sure that they would. He got her beautiful smile in return. As he watched her cross the street to her house, he knew he'd be including her in his kinky fantasies that night.

Belinda thinks back to the beginning and is amazed at how far she has come -- how much she has cum, since that fateful meeting. Since then, she has seen and danced with Dave every week. She knew he was a special man and she noticed how all the other women would hug him when he arrived. He would dance with them but seemed to save the slow dances for her and he would hold her against him close as could be. His deep voice would sing seductively in her ear, and she shivered at the resulting sensation she felt deep inside. He gave her rides home but was puzzled when he only gave her a chaste kiss on the lips.

Belinda vowed to herself she would find a way to learn more about this quiet, mysterious man with the handsome good looks. That's when she started sending little notes in the mail, to set herself apart from the competition, and to speak more forthrightly. At one point, she dropped a hint that she had been a sex maniac when she was younger. He had answered that he was "a little kinky. No, a lotta kinky." Hmmm, she wondered. What does he mean by that? So she asked in one of her notes, letting him know she wouldn't be scared off by his answer. She had all kinds of fantasies when she made herself cum, but her realities were more mundane in that department and she hoped to rectify the situation with Dave.

Having had him over for dinner, first with friends and then just the 2 of them, he finally revealed his secret. Belinda asked him outright what he was into and looking deeply into her eyes, he told her, bondage. She waited a minute to let that sink in and found that nothing had changed except that her curiosity was excited, and she found she had a desire to learn more. That night, still behaving like a gentleman, he upped the ante on their kissing, finally giving her a bit of his tongue. She vowed to find out all she could about this secret of his. She knew what bondage was but not much more. If she wanted to please him -- and to the depths of her soul and pussy she did -- then she needed, and wanted, to get on board.

Dave felt excited and pleased to see Belinda again, and at all the subsequent nights out dancing. He would have to proceed cautiously though as he did not want to scare this rare creature off. How would she take it if he told her he was into bondage? He had to be sure. He had not been comfortable in a long time revealing his secret to anyone else, especially to share it with a woman, a potential partner. He had lost out big time in the past. He had all the time in the world, though he wasn't getting any younger, and she didn't seem to be interested in anyone else so he decided to follow the path as it took him. The little notes she sent helped, especially the one where she told him that ever since she met him, she was self-lubricating again! Seems she "went dry" after menopause. She shared explicit fantasies in her notes which was flattering to him but not the enticement he needed. He saw no signs of BDSM. That was crucial to this budding relationship.

And finally, that night at dinner, just the 2 of them, and she asked him the question just before dessert. Feeling trepidation but with some confidence that she would give him the reaction he wanted, he needed, he moved himself closer so he could whisper softly into her pink little ear, bondage, my dear, I'm into bondage.

Belinda was NOT turned off by what she saw and read. She was intrigued and what she discovered made her horny. He talked things over with her, giving her some clues and information, like using Safety Words and it being about Trust and Play-Acting. She learned a lot more in the following 2 months. However, she had a trip planned for Venice in the meantime. Before she left, while they were still just "discussing" things, Dave suggested she write a bondage story while she was away. She eagerly accepted the challenge and wrote "The Punishment" and was so inspired, she wrote 4 more stories while she was in Venice. She brought him back a special present which she presented to him the following night.

Dave was very pleased and relieved at the reception he got from sharing his secret with her that night after a delicious meal she had prepared of shrimp and fettuccine in a creamy sauce, salad and his favorite, chocolate brownie ice cream. But until he knew for certain that she would truly enjoy and accept what he wanted to give and do to her, he continued to withhold all the feelings he had. There was only one way he knew to make sure she was the gift he'd been looking for in too a long time.

He gave Belinda a specific challenge while she was in Venice - to write a bondage story while she was there using her fervid imagination. He would see just what kind of kinky mind she had, or was capable of having. And this gave him a better idea of what she knew and how she thought and felt. Upon her return, they snuggled together, his strong arm around her, on her large, comfortable bed while he told her to read aloud her story. Watching as she blushed and blushed, charmed and excited him completely. Such language coming out of this innocent-looking face! He felt himself starting to capitulate. And then she handed him the present she bought especially for him in Venice, which accented her story line, and that did it. She WAS his girl, his slave, the one he had been holding out for such a very very long time. She handed him a package of large plastic clothespins.

Belinda wasn't sure what kind of effect her present would have on Dave but she soon found out. In a voice she had not encountered from him before, he immediately demanded that she remove her top and panties. She obeyed as quickly as she could, scampering out of them but not fast enough by the tone of his voice. He then ordered her to attach one of the clothespins to her nipple. With a nervous laugh, she did as she was told and asked if he wanted her to put one on her other nipple. He nodded as she clipped the clothespin on, wincing slightly. He wanted her to put more clothespins on, and more, faster and faster, he practically barked at her. She gamely held herself still for his inspection and watched as he looked at her breasts with the rows of clothespins sticking off them. She was facing him, sitting on her legs. He touched one knee pointing towards him and commanded that she spread her legs. She did as she was told, all the while he silently watched, expressionless. She felt extremely shy now as he was looking at parts of herself even she hadn't seen in awhile. She didn't know if he would like what he saw, if she would be a turn-on or turn-off. All he said was to put the rest of the clothespins on her pussy.

Dave's total frame of mind switched. No longer curious, now he was determined to make her his. She must learn to do as she was told. It gave him no greater pleasure than to take the upper hand. He looked forward to observing her do his bidding. The clothes came off quick enough. Sigh. He'd let her know he preferred a clean-shaven pussy though she obviously kept hers trimmed. Next step, would she follow through -- would she do as she was told? He told her to attach her little gift of Venetian laundry-line clothespins to her nipples and breasts. He could see her obediently try to comply, only once questioning, all of them? He told her to save some for later. He savored the site of her, HIS slave with the clothespins she put on her own tits jutting off her breasts like the prow on a ship. 2 prows, 2 ships. She had lovely, full-rounded breasts, not too big, not too small, with pink nipples that soon would turn red. What else did she have, beneath decks? He ordered her to spread her legs. He saw her blush again. My, my, what have we here? A glistening rosebud buried in a velvet treasure box. All surrounded by the lips of her pussy, soft as pillows and so inviting. Back to learning to obey -- put the clothespins on your pussy -- NOW! Faster! All of them, as she fumbled to attach them to those cushiony lips. Now there was a vision of such hotness and delight, if he could cum in his jeans, he would then and there. It was obvious to him that she was ready to cum also!

From the beginning, to many pleasurable times and experiences ahead, as she learned the literal ins-and-outs of BDSM though still being a newbie, Belinda learned what pleased Dave the most, and about the many new sensations she enjoyed. For her, there was a quality of taking heavy winter clothes off and allowing a very natural, animalistic-side to emerge. She thought of it as freedom, truth, sexuality, erotica. Her mantra had always been "True Nature Spirit". She discovered that her True Nature Spirit was in being a CUNT.

Dave eagerly looked forward with great anticipation to their play-times together. He couldn't wait to get Belinda to whimper and cry and scream. He was even training her to cum on his demand. At one point, he told her about a remote-controlled vibrator which gave her a shiver just by talking about it. So from then on, he only had to say "Buzz" in her ear and no matter where she was, she'd start wiggling around and moaning, clenching her legs until she made herself cum. Wherever they were! She was remarkable! He tried her out with rope bondage and various slappers, and with other combinations of things. It all got him hot, seeing he could make her cum over and over again.

One evening in particular, after coming back from a Halloween Party, Belinda stripped out of her costume and Dave snapped a collar he had made out of a hinge around her neck. It was a pretty snug fit. He brought her to the door of the bedroom where he had screwed a clamp that the collar attached to. He undressed and pulled a long piece of rope from his bag of tricks and wrapped it around her lower right leg several times, then pulled her leg upwards and wrapped the rope around her lower thigh. Taking the rest of the rope, he brought her leg up as high as it would go and tied the end of the rope to a coat hook on the back of the door. With another piece of rope, he reached behind her and wrapped and tied that rope around her wrists.

"Feeling pretty fucked?" he asked her.

She shuddered, knowing she was in for it now.

Dave found the little black leather slapper and started hitting her lightly with it, first her breasts -- on her nipples and on the sides -- and on her belly, moving to her thighs. With her legs apart because of the one pulled up in the air, she knew what would be next and she was right. He proceeded to slap her exposed pussy rhythmically, increasing the tempo and intensity until she twisted her body away from his torture moaning and yelling "Oww, oww", all the while getting wetter and wetter. She had to remember to use "Mercy" as he could really hurt her. It all depended on her. She wanted to be able to submit completely but there was a physical limit to what she could handle.

While slapping her pussy with his hand, she could actually cum if he hit it just right and not too hard. She could do it to herself, too. He often told her to slap her own pussy while he watched and sometimes he would tell her to do it over the phone. She would hold it so he could hear, and hear her cries as well. When she slapped herself, she could feel her own juices under her hand which made her even wetter. She would cum just from the idea of it.

Dave set the slapper down when he could tell that she couldn't bear any more and softly touched the area around her clit which instantly drove her wild. She started humping the air, clenching her butt and vaginal muscles together over and over, making herself want to cum.

"Please can I cum" she asked him.

"No". He tickled her pussy some more.

"I want to cum - please?"

"Beg me" he responded.

She honestly didn't think she could hold off any more. But if she came without permission, she knew she would be punished and it would hurt. She gritted her teeth.

Dave stopped rubbing so she relaxed until he started up again.

"Oh no no no!" she moaned.

"No?" he said. "Did you say no?" He looked at her face and she could see that he would not allow her to say "No". She would REALLY be in trouble if she disobeyed.

"Ok, I mean Yes, Yes! Please!!! Let me cum!"

"No" and he abruptly stopped, leaving her hanging. Then he got the ripped pair of panties he'd been using to shut her up and told her to open her mouth. She complied -- she always did -- and he stuffed them in her mouth. Taking a handled roll of plastic wrap he wrapped it around her head many times, sealing her mouth. He went back to rubbing her pussy, this time more forcefully. He knew all her spots. She writhed and he said to her, "Cum". She obeyed immediately, feeling her orgasm from deep inside her vagina explode and she howled while undecipherable noises tore out of her throat, over and over. He kept telling her to cum and she continued, orgasm after orgasm, her body jerking.

How many times did he make her cum? She can't remember. She wouldn't have been counting anyway. Finally, he stopped and put his arms around her, holding her close to his nakedness. He untied her hands and legs and rubbed her skin there then led her to the bed and had her lie down. He lay down next to her and put her hand on his cock. She held it tightly, squeezing it the way he liked. It grew bigger in her grip and she slid her body down so her head was opposite his crotch. She reached out her tongue and touched the head, teased it a little with her tongue only, still holding tight. Then she engulfed the whole thing in her mouth, sliding down til her lips met his balls. Dave put his hands on the back of her head and held her there until she started to gag. Released, she came up for air and down she went again, moans emitting from her not-quite helpless partner. She continued these escapades until she knew it was time to take further action. She went down on him with the use of her hand, pumping him like a teat, the head of his cock in her mouth, swirling her tongue all over it. Faster and faster, in rhythm with his thrusting thighs, he forced her head all the way down and held it there while he came in her throat, and she continued sucking until he lay limp.

Up until now, Belinda and Dave have been patiently telling their story. But there's more to the night just ahead. It actually took place in the early, early morning. They were sleeping. She was dreaming about being at some farm where a truck came pulling a horse trailer. She is afraid of horses in waking life. A very large, strong-looking, dark brown stallion came out of the trailer. She could see how powerful it was, how beautiful, how wild. Someone was holding it by a rope on its bridle but she knew that the horse was in charge. She was desperately afraid that it would notice her. Then, in her dream, she heard, "Hand." Dave was giving her an order at that moment. She was on her side, facing away from him and she reached over and grasped his now hard cock. Squeezing it, she very quickly started to cum. Without being touched. Just by holding and squeezing his cock. It was like she became his cock and used the feeling of it in her hand to stimulate the inside of her cunt. She WAS cunt AND cock. She lay on her side holding and squeezing his cock while clenching her vaginal muscles over and over. Dave kept telling her to cum and she complied immediately. It was like she was being re-wired. She really didn't need him to say anything. As long as she was holding onto his cock, she was going to cum over and over again. Which she did. At some point, he rubbed her nipples as if they were her clit. That's what it felt like. She had cum from having her nipples rubbed a few times before by Dave. He was the first person to bring her to orgasm that way. Her nipples had always been sensitive. She liked to flick the right one with her left hand when she rubbed herself. There were so many firsts for Belinda since she got involved with Dave. And many more to cum!

The moral of Belinda's story is that she can make herself cum on command anywhere, any time, without any contact. Dave says "Cum" and she reacts instantly by clenching her muscles inside her pussy. She can feel her G-spot respond which spreads to her nipples and to somewhere in her brain/mind. Probably mind. There is a little wiggling that takes place to bring her off but that's all there is to it.

12