Cum Dancing

Story Info
My wife was seduced on the dance floor.
5.6k words
4.33
130.6k
141
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to dance," my pretty wife giggled as she held my hand and tried to pull me into the crowded nightclub. Dancing wasn't my thing but my wife loved it, especially when she'd been drinking and we were both more than a little drunk.

I shook my head and resisted her attempt to drag me into the club. It was getting late and I wanted to get home to finish the evening right.

"Please," she slurred noticeably. Her bottom lip curled into her perfected little girl pout and she looked at me with soft, pleading green eyes that were nearly impossible to resist. "I'll make it worth your while." Her hips gyrated slowly, leaving no doubt what she was offering and my resistance softened. I knew it was an empty promise because when she drank there was a small window between sexy drunk and sleepy drunk and one more drink would likely slam that window shut.

"Just for a little bit," I acquiesced.

"Yay," she squealed as she dragged me into the loud, dark nightclub.

The room was packed with men, women and couples, Heavy bass thumped my sternum and the smells of sweat, cologne and perfume battled for supremacy as my eyes adjusted to the dim, club lighting.

"What do you want to drink Baby," I asked as she split off towards the dance floor while I made a bee line for the bar.

"You know what I like," my sexy wife replied with a bright smile. Her eyes glimmered and her thick, curvaceous body began to writhe to the beat of the hard, heavy dance music as her innuendo danced in my head. I knew what she wanted and I stepped into line at the bar.

My wife had already found a dance partner by the time I returned with her drink, a vodka and cranberry made impressively strong by a bartender who didn't realize that I didn't want her to get any more drunk. I didn't mind that she'd found someone else to dance with because it got me out of doing the white guy shuffle while my wife danced for real.

Her moves were raw and sensual and her partner clearly liked them. His eyes moved from hers, down her body, and then back to her face, and he nodded appreciatively. He was in his mid twenties and average height with a muscular body, a medium brown complexion and long dreadlocks. His dance moves were on par with my wife's and in minutes it looked like they'd been dancing together for years. They fed off each other and I immediately saw the chemistry between them.

My wife turned away from him and faced me as she stuck out her big round ass towards her dance partner. She'd been a petite girl with big d cup breasts when we'd met but fifteen years and two kids later she was thick and curvy with an hourglass figure and dd tits. It had taken a few years for her to embrace her curves but at forty she owned them like few younger women could.

Her hands moved up to her tits as her gorgeous ass swayed to the music. Her pretty green eyes held my gaze and she moved her hands down her torso smoothing her tight blue dress over her flat stomach towards her groin. Her eyes widened as her partner grabbed hold of her full hips and moved with her.

He was bold and assuming but at the same time he was young and appeared harmless and fun.

I watched my wife struggle for a few moments of indecision before going with the flow. She reached down and put her hands on top of his while they swayed together, fore and aft, and side to side. Their hands moved in unison up her body as she stared at me with a glazed look on her pretty face. I'd seen that look before. She was more drunk than I had realized and her inhibitions were gone.

She smiled playfully at me as she guided her partners hands to her big beautiful tits. He boldly cupped them and she released his hands, reaching back to touch his strong torso, pulling him close as their hips gyrated in time with the music.

It wasn't out of character for my pretty wife to flirt and tease other men especially when she'd been drinking. She'd been a flirt when we met ten years earlier, we both had been, and that's how we'd met but I was 7 years her senior. I'd largely outgrown my flirtatious ways while she still enjoyed toying with and teasing guys especially when I was with her just to see if she could get a rise out of me.

I liked watching her move and in fact I was enjoying watching the two of them together. There were strong sexual undertones in the way they both danced and it fed my voyeuristic tendencies.

My wife turned to face her partner and ran her hands up his muscular body as one song morphed into the next. Her fingers laced into his thick dreads and her body bumped against his, openly simulating sex as she cupped his face and flashed him a sexy smile.

My cock began to swell as I watched them move sensuously together in unison. My wife threw her head back, her short, dark hair was soaked with sweat and beads of perspiration rolled from her forehead down her cheeks before dripping into the deep valley of cleavage afforded by her low cut dress. I'd never been a jealous man and I still wasn't. I loved her enough to want to see her happy and it was incredibly erotic watching my sexy wife dance like that with another man. I grazed my hand across my semi turgid dick to test just how excited I was and I stifled a low involuntary moan.

The song ended and my wife hugged her parter tight pressing her sweaty body against his. She kissed him lightly on the lips and I felt a jolt in my chest as she took his hand and led him over to the high top table where I was standing, waiting with her drink.

"Thanks Baby," she said, grabbing her drink and downing it in one shot. "This us Malcolm. He likes to dance, unlike you."

I grinned and she flashed me a sassy defiant smile before leaning in and kissing me lightly.

"He's good at it too. You two dance well together. I was enjoying the show," I told her playfully. I discretely grabbed her hand and guided it to my still turgid manhood to show her the effect they were having on me and she gave me a warm, knowing smile.

My wife and I had occasionally toyed with the idea of swinging but we'd never crossed the line from fantasy to reality. Our interest in swinging had started out because she was bicurious and wanted to experience a threesome with another woman but finding a single bisexual woman was more difficult than finding Bigfoot in the forest. So we began to toy with the idea of finding another couple with whom we could play and swing. We'd joined a popular swingers website but we had never found anyone with whom we had the right chemistry despite chatting at length on line with several couples.

Malcolm returned from the bar with two drinks, a beer for him and another vodka and cranberry for my wife.

"Thank you," she said as she touched his strong arm and looked into his warm, dark eyes. She sipped her drink and from the look on her face it was another strong one. Her right hand rested on his while her left discretely rubbed my erection through my pants. It was a surreal moment and I wondered where we were headed.

"Ooh, I love this song," my wife squealed moments later. She squeezed my turgid dick hard, quickly gulped the rest of her drink and then dragged Malcolm back onto the dance floor.

Malcolm looked at me and shrugged and I nodded knowingly. I knew all to well that when my wife wanted to do something she did it. She'd always been a go getter and I loved that about her. Her zest for life and her take charge demeanor were two of her best traits.

They danced together for the next hour. Several times two of Malcolm's friends joined them and my wife danced with all three of them. She was in her element. She loved attention, she loved to dance and with three well build young men dancing with her she was all smiles.

My wife's tight blue dress clung to her sweat soaked, curvaceous body and her cheeks and chest were both pink and flushed. Her nipples strained against the lacy fabric of her bra and were clearly visible through her dress, even from across the room, as she danced between the three young, fit men.

Malcolm's friends were both average height black men in their twenties. All three of them looked like young professionals. They were well dressed, well built and attractive and I could see why my wife was dancing with them.

Malcolm placed his hands on my wife's hips and hers roamed over his broad, muscular chest. She gazed up at him with lust filled eyes as his two friends touched and discretely groped her soft, sexy body. She didn't stop or even dissuade them and they grew bolder with each passing moment.

My chest heaved and I rubbed and squeezed my cock under the table in the dimly lit, crowded night club. My heart pounded in my chest and my eyes were afixed to them all. Malcolm leaned down and kissed my wife and she shamelessly melted into his strong arms as they kissed deep and wet. I'd never seen her kiss another man like that, though I had seen her kiss women that way, and it made my head spin.

I was dazed and shocked. Everything was happening fast and I watched as the kiss ended and my wife leaned against him and whispered in his ear. She led Malcolm and his friends off the dance floor and smiled at me sexily.

"I have to pee," she giggled as she moved past me towards the ladies room. She left Malcolm's friends, John and Trevor, at the table with me and then pulled him with her towards the bathrooms.

My heart was racing and beads of sweat formed on my brow. I watched her pause at the door before looking around for a moment to see who was looking. Then she swung the door open and quickly pulled Malcolm into the ladies room with her.

My mind was reeling and I was dumbfounded as I tried to reconciled what was happening. My cock was rock hard and straining in my pants. My chest heaved as I drew significant oxygen into my lungs to clear my cloudy head. I gulped down the rest of my scotch and pulled a $50 from my pocket.

"This round is on me guys," I said trying to sound calm and cool. "Get me a Glenlivet neat. A double and a Grey Goose and cranberry for my wife. The rest is yours." I handed them the money and they quickly walked to the bar before I changed my mind.

My head was conjuring up images of my wife in the bathroom with a man she'd just met and it felt like the room was spinning slowly around me. My eyes were trained on the ladies' room door and I was discretely rubbing my throbbing cock through my pants.

"Some woman just dragged a guy into the stall with her," a young, scantily clad blonde woman said to her friend as she walked past me.

"Oh my god, could you hear them going at it?" The dark haired friend asked eagerly. They continued past me, towards the bar, and their words were drown out by the loud thumping music.

I felt simultaneously excited and nauseous. My cock throbbed incessantly in my pants. It was uncomfortable to move and I couldn't deny my excitement. I rubbed my aching dick harder as I imagined my theretofore faithful and monogamous wife in a ladies' room stall with another man.

It felt dreamlike. And surreal. My mouth was dry and I had a pit in my belly. I watched and waited. Seconds felt like minutes and minutes seemed like hours.

Malcolm's friends returned with my drink and I immediately sucked it down my gullet. The peaty flavor burned my throat and I looked first at them and then back towards the ladies' room.

John and Trevor stood in uncomfortable silence while they sipped their beers and we all avoided eye contact until at last my wife returned with a smiling Malcolm in tow.

"Hey Baby," She said nonchalantly. Her lips pressed against mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth as she purred softly. She was a bundle of energy and she ground her hips against my leg, letting me know how hot she still was before she pulled back and smiled knowingly at me.

"Did you fuck him," I whispered softly in her ear. My hands rested on the gentle flare from her narrow waist to her wide hips and she rubbed my painfully hard dick with one hand while her other continued to hold Malcolm's ebony fingers.

"Maybe a little," my wife giggled, loud and proud. "It was kinda cramped in the stall. I sucked his dick too. He's got a nice one. Do you want another taste." She laughed louder and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth.

I could taste a salty flavor on her lips and I groaned from the hedonistic decadence of her brazen kiss. She squeezed my dick hard and pulled back again.

"He wants us to go with him to his place," she panted. Her eyes fluttered with excitement and she looked at me with a hungry pleading gaze.

"Okay," I said softly as I bent to her needy enthusiasm. I couldn't believe what we were about to do but I couldn't deny that I wanted it too.

Malcolm and I walked down the sidewalk with my drunk, horny wife sandwiched between us and his two friends in tow. I had been a little surprised when she asked them to join us before we left, but given her ravenous state I shouldn't have been surpised by anything.

My heart thumped wildly in my chest as Malcolm slid his key into the lock of his third floor apartment. My wife, clearly drunk and as horny as I'd ever seen her, pressed her body against Malcolm's back and slid her hands under the front of his shirt while she waited, impatiently, for him to unlock the door.

"Are you gonna fuck me righ this time?" She whispered to him. Her tongue traced the outline of his left ear and her left hand moved down his powerful, young body to his crotch. "Are you gonna make me your little white whore while my husband watches?" Her voice was low and raspy. It was so filled with lust and need that it sounded foreign to me.

The door swung open and the atmosphere around me changed. Malcolm stepped inside and pulled my wife into his strong arms. His right hand laced into her short hair and he pulled tight, making her squeal like a piggy, as his left lifted the hem of her short dress up past her full hips, exposing her neatly trimmed pussy. She'd been wearing a small black thong when we'd left our house for dinner earlier that night and I assumed she'd lost that in the ladies room of the club.

"Yeah I'm gonna fuck you baby," he said firmly. "We're all gonna fuck you tonight." He pulled her head back by her hair, her neck craining and her face tilted up towards the ceiling. Her eyes were wide and filled with a mix of fear and excitement. She had liked rough sex for as long as I'd known her and I knew she loved what he was doing.

Malcolm pushed my wife back against the wall of his apartment and kissed her hard as he continued to grip her hair with his right hand. His left hand pushed the straps of her dress and bra off her shoulders and her big, natural tits popped free as her dress bunched around her narrow waist.

My wife whimpered like a scolded puppy. Her curvy body squirmed and writhed and she kissed him deep and wet. It was unreal watching him manhandle and kiss my pretty wife but my cock grew rigid again in the tight comfines of my pants, betraying my excitement as she fumbled with Malcolm's zipper.

"That's it baby, take it our for me," he praised. His demeanor at the club had, to me, seemed flirty and confident but inside his apartment he was rough, aggressive and dominant. I knew my wife liked dominant men and I wondered if he'd been that way with her on the dance floor and in the bathroom. That, as much as her drunk state, would explain how he'd seduced my wife while all others had theretofore failed.

She pulled his cock from his pants and my eyes widened. He had an impressive piece. It was longer and thicker than my above average dick and I felt a forboding pit form in my belly.

She'd once expressed a desire to have a threesome with a well hung guy but her reasons had not been what I'd expected. We'd been chatting with a couple at the time who seemed nice and attractive and we'd learned that they were both bisexual. That knowledge seemed to awaken something inside my pretty wife and while we'd both previously agreed that guy/guy sex did nothing for us she began to get excited by the idea of watching me suck a cock, and a really big cock at that. My reaction at first had been a resolute "not gonna happen," but as time passed and we'd explored those fantasies I'd realized that under the right circumstances it could be hot to take a hard, throbbing dick into my mouth.

My wife's small, pale hand circled his big, ebony dick and she moaned wantonly into his mouth. Her thick body twisted and writhed but her movements were limited by his firm grasp of her hair and the space between Malcolm and the apartment wall.

"Can I taste you again," she pleaded softly as she gazed into his eyes with a warm, hungry stare. She had goosebumps on her arms and chest and her bottom lip curled into a needy pout. "Please baby."

"Yeah you can suck my dick," Malcolm said playfully. "You can suck all our dicks," he continued, reminding me that we were not alone and I quickly glanced behind me at John and Trevor. They were both naked and while their cocks were notnat impressive as Malcolm's they were both rock hard and ready.

They moved around my sexy wife as Malcolm pushed her roughly to her knees on the stained carpeted floor without releasing his grip on her hair. She gasped and mewed softly and her hands moved immediately to Malcolm's thick, muscular thighs. Her eyes locked with his and she ran her open mouth up and down his prodigious shaft as she moaned wantonly.

Malcolm guided the head of his big dick into my wife's willing mouth and his hips started to jog slowly fore and aft. He pushed it into her throat making her choke and gag with each thrust as he gripped her head by her short hair. Her hands moved to the two hot, young men beside her and she grabbed each of their hard dicks.

My wife looked radiant and beautiful with a cock in her mouth and one in each hand. The contrast between her creamy alabaster skin was extremely erotic and her hands jerked the two friend's dicks while Malcolm roughly fucked her throat.

I slowly stripped naked while I stared at the beautiful sight before me with wide, unblinking eyes. My mouth was parched and my heart was racing. My tongue circled my lips as my eyes fixated on my wife's pretty mouth, while Malcolm's glistening brown cock glided in and out of it.

I felt a powerful draw pulling me towards them and I wanted to join my wife on the floor between them but I wasn't sure how that would be received so I watched and waited. My hand gripped my dick, which was as hard as stone, and I stroked and squeezed it while I watched my wife suck and stroke the dicks of three men whom she barely knew.

Malcolm roughly pulled my wife to her feet by her hair and pinned her against the wall. He grabbed her leg and lifted it up as he bent and spread his legs until his saliva coated dick was poised at the entrance of her frothy hole.

"Oh God yes," my wife panted. Her hands moved around his back and she lifted his shirt over his head exposing his dark torso to her eager eyes. "Fuck me baby," she slurred. Her fingers curled, digging her painted blue nails into his chocolate flesh as she looked at him with a ravenous hunger in her pretty green eyes.

Malcolm pushed his hips forward sinking his big cock balls deep inside her. He released his tight grip on her dark hair and moved to the tender pale flesh of her throat.

Her eyes widened and a big smile spread across her beautiful face. His powerful forearms flexed and he squeezed her vulnerable throat as his hips began to thrust hard and fast.

My wife panted and moaned loudly and her lips quivered. Her fingers raked down his muscular back and her chest heaved as her breathing deepened. She cried out and her eyes rolled back as intense waves of pleasure washed over her. I'd seen her cum hard and I'd seen her cum fast but I'd never seen her cum that hard, that fast before.

The thick pungent smell of sex filled the air and my mouth hung open as I breathed it into my lungs. I could taste her arousal on my tongue and my mouth began to water. She and I had always had tremendous body chemistry and the smell and taste of her consumed me.

12