Cum Dumpster Finds Her Way Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that if I drank from the trough like an animal, I'd be accepting at some level, that I was no longer a person.

God, I'm so thirsty.

"I don't want to be a cow."

"I'm sorry sweetie but I've never heard anyone ask a cow what they want around here. Best to keep your head down, and do what they tell you to do."

I squatted, leaning my head down over the water. As I brought my lips to the surface, my butt rose up higher. My handler dropped his apron over the shelf of my ass. He slammed his cock into my well used butthole.

"I'm sorry girl, I just can't help it."

He pushed my face into the water with every thrust, throwing water all around the trough. He fucked me savagely, hanging on to my ass for dear life. This nice boy, the nicest of the people here, finally snapped taking from me everything he wanted. His cock felt harder, thicker. Maybe this place was changing him too. He pulled my head from the water by the hair, rolling me on my ass then flat on my back.

"SUCK IT! SUCK IT YOU FAT FUCK!"

He'd really lost it, jamming his cock into my mouth as he erupted, the first jet of cum splashing on my chin. I sucked it down, cleaning his cock and balls again like before, calming him down this time.

"God, oh God, oh God, I'm sorry, why is that so good?"

He lay for a moment splayed over my tits and belly, while I nursed, unaffected and docile, the remaining cum from his cock.

"You'd think that after all the time that Gordon had with you, I'd be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway, but you're so fucking tight! Now I gotta take you down to security to check you in, after that I'll take you to see the boss."

He pulled himself off my belly, wiped the sweat from his face with his apron, and slowly weened me from his cock.

"Whatever you do, don't piss off the security guy. He's a real special kind of freak. And then it goes without saying to not piss off the boss, cuz I've seen people disappear, understand?"

I nodded slowly, holding my tail in my left hand to keep it from swatting my butt cheeks so hard.

"Until you get checked in I'm responsible for you, so if you fuck up, it's both our asses, and I'm the only friend you got right now."

"Yes, yes, I understand. I'll be good."

"Good. Uh, get up girl."

He tugged on my chain, and I followed him as quickly as I could. His posture got rigid and formal, puffing up somehow. He tried to make himself look older.

"Sir?"

"Yes?"

"You can fuck me whenever you like."

"That's not for either of us to decide."

The security room sat behind a large metal door. Cameras studded the door frame, and now that I looked, they were all the way down the hall.

"Handler 7 reporting with delivery."

"Who was the progenitor?"

"Gordon."

"So they found where he was hiding, eh? Gordon's from a good line. Bring her in."

The head of security, I knew that I had seen him before... He was the bouncer at the strip club across from my porn shop! I never learned his name because he had such a creepy disposition, and stared constantly. I couldn't understand how the strippers put up with him, he had always come off as... Dangerous and untrustworthy. I never heard of any of the dancers disappearing, but when they came into the porn shop, they often talked about how unnerving he was. Domino, the tiny black stripper, told Mr Lee, um, Jessie Lee how a guy in the parking lot tried something, and the bouncer just materialized and broke the guy's arm, bloody.

Special kind of freak, without question.

"I... I,"

"You, you, it's all about you. You what, little cow? Speak!"

"I, I know you."

"Do you really? Do you and I dine? Do we dance? Do we howl, in the moonlight or the lack thereof? If I prick you do you just want to die? You might."

He flipped an old silver coin over the fingers of his left hand.

"You're the bouncer."

He set down the instrument in his hand on the desk near the cobbled together computer.

"I'm in security of all sorts. I also dabble in genealogy."

"cow, be ~silent~"

My handler, #7, interjected.

"This cow can talk for now, she is special... to the boss, and therefore special to me. I find her amusing. Handler 7, you are dismissed."

"but sir, I was told to escort the delivery to the boss..."

The security chief, Phil, by the name on his uniform shirt, placed his long fingered glove over the apron in the middle of my handler's chest. My handler went pale and I knew he'd lost his nerve.

"Little man-child I assure you that I am not, nor have I ever been your buttsir. Dismissed, before I make you *mine*"

My handler turned on his heels faster than it took for his eyes to completely widen in fear.

He extended his open hand for mine.

"Now my darling, my wayward daughter, before I escort you to the person who put so much effort into finding you, let's get a good look at you, and check you into the system."

He led me into a room lit by the light of a small computer monitor sitting behind a square magnifying glass lens. The keyboard was an old manual typewriter wired in with many a vacuum tube glowing orange in anticipation of use. He removed his gloves, stuffing them deep into his back pocket. Of all the men I'd seen working here he was the only one to dress even close to regular street clothes, but even his odd security uniform was wrong. It was either the cut or the fabric, or maybe it was just his body that was wrong underneath the clothes, I just couldn't put my finger on it.

"So Gordon took you, you're a lucky girl aren't you? Of all my boys, Gordon's the best. Something special about him too..."

In the half-light his smile looked too wide, and his finger tips looked clawed. Suddenly, I felt way more naked than I had this whole time. Like now I was aware that the big bad wolf was not just a story, and this person could absolutely eat me up, and no one would ever know.

"Stand here. And try not to move. Or cry, or move and cry. ~Especially~ do *not* try to run."

I stood in a place on the floor marked with reflective tape in an "X."

"Lights! Remember to stay still. Excellent! well over 600 pounds."

600 pounds! His voice crawled through my mind ~do not try to run~ ~do.not.try.to.run~ ~donottrytorun~ ~staystill~reverberating in my memory. I couldn't disobey him even if I tried.

Old photographic lamps lit up the room, really old lamps, like 1950's old. Random furniture and scientific instruments from eight decades filled the eclectic space, as well as dozens of photographs of Jessie Lee on the table. In the pictures, she stood as I did, posing over and over. In the photo on top of the stack, Phil had speared Jessie Lee with a brutal fucking implement that had no right to exist between the legs of any man or beast.

In the corner sat one of the largest dressing mirrors I had ever seen...

I.. Was huge.

I have never seen a woman as large as I am now. My calves were as large as my thighs had been, my thighs stayed in proportion to my calves. For some reason my ankles stayed tight and tiny over my size 8 1/2 bare feet angling up to my knees. My knees dimpled, but stayed distinct, my belly and ass swelled round, but my tits! my tits that had always been large, dominated my frame. I couldn't even contemplate the cup size, my vaguely normal sized arms (normal for me,) were largely hidden behind my massive Juggs. If I couldn't reach my pussy before, I was certainly doomed now. I'd never seen a Pornstar with a frame like mine. My nipples had transformed into the thick milkable udders of a cow centered within 8 swollen inches of areola. The chop job of my hair showcased my stock tag and heavy gauge nose ring. The cellulite, cottage cheese, I'd had on my hips, legs, and belly disappeared, replaced by smooth white and dark skin patterned down my neck, shoulders, forearms, and shins a covering of gossamer fine fur. My belly, tits, and inner thighs remained pink. My face was mostly white with a splash of black around my left eye. I didn't look like a woman just shy of seven hundred pounds, I looked like a large human woman blended with a cow. If you keep an open mind, I was lovely.

I flicked my eyes over my reflection, admiring. Then, I inhaled sharply in surprise and distress.

I completely forgot about my poor violated friend in the photographs on the table.

Above my cowbell, the words "cum dumpster" were branded into the leather of the collar around my throat.

My heart sank out of my body, shear dread permeating my flesh, the boss could only be one person. The only one smart enough to pull something like this off, my English teacher lover from high school. The person I once thought of as a savior. The man who chose to further use me and deepen my humiliation and suffering.

"What?"

He looked over at the mirror, from behind the old camera he had been focusing.

"Oh, that."

He stepped forward to me, standing so much shorter than me at about 5'3" and what looked like at least that broad. My foggy mind reeled at how someone so tiny could feel so terrifying.

"What do you think we've been trying to do here? Knee down."

He brought his clawed finger tip under my neckline.

"Bos sapiens, the Hucow, this is what we're trying to perfect here. Docile, infinitely fuckable, the perfect cumsleave. Literally addicted to cum, you'll get nauseous if you go too long without, and cum triggers your body's impulse to produce milk. Your milk actually extends the lifespan, aids in the healing process, and I... Must claim responsibility. The "boss" wouldn't be so, without the tools I anonymously provide, and I the humble, indispensable head of security get to watch and enjoy the fruits of my labor every so often."

He fondled my massive mammaries, his finger tips pricking into my skin, he took my screaming erect nipple into his mouth. He sucked hard, connecting to a pressure within them I was just beginning to feel. The first drops of milk hit his tongue, as my saturated cunt dripped down my legs.

"So you, you are just another of my beautiful children, my lovely daughter, just as Gordon is one of my sons. I made the Bulls possible, made them possible so that you are possible. A great mobius of life that begins and ends with me."

His sharp fingers rolled the bud of my clit barely hidden within my pussy. It rose with the attention, glistening under his touch. My chest rose and fell with the breaths I needed to take as my excitement grew. God, how I needed him to fuck me.

He pricked my clit and drew a drop of blood.

He gestured with the drop to me.

"For a more exact categorization of your development."

He tapped the drop of blood into the awaiting glass viewer of his machine.

"In truth, I'd like nothing more than to be able to take the time to fuck you near to death, like your little friend before you got here. Oh, how she cried out! Alas, there is not near enough time for me to enjoy the fruits of my labor to the extent that I am used to, so with that I must finish what I have started..."

The camera flashed.

"You fucked my friend..."

"Turn. And she lived!"

Flash. My denied orgasm throbbed in my pussy, unable to peak.

" Jessie Lee..."

"Turn. Dangled from my cock like a cat toy. I always wondered what would happen if the cow and bimbo lines crossed."

Flash. He objectified me. I wanted him to fuck me!

"Turn. She loved every moment, sprayed her little girl juices from her clit, all over the floor there. She almost didn't finish licking it up until just before you got here."

Flash.

"My friend..."

"squat."

Flash. He humiliated me, and I needed more.

"Turn. I will continue to study her, find her limits. Just like I will you."

Flash. Please, God, please.

"Turn. 658 pounds to be exact."

Flash. Flash. Flash. Flash. He photographed me from every angle, reaching, stretching, bending over, spreading my pussy, and sucking my own tits. I couldn't disobey him, I was his puppet.

"Noooo... So fat..."

"Much of that weight is in the denser bone and muscle tissue necessary to support your increased breast mass and the production of milk. Your weight will also increase from this point as your milk comes in. None of the guidelines for fat or obese have any relevance here, not really. You're as big as you have to be, to do what I made you to do. When the pressure in those udders skyrockets, you'll beg them to milk and fuck you."

I cried, until he told me not to.

He scanned my Bar code into the computer.

"There you go sweet one, all categorized and registered. Ordinarily, I'd give you a new name for the Herd, at this point. But he's taken care of all that for us, not that I mind, it's a good name. Now, all that's left is to see the boss, your temporary Master. Do us a favor, and keep what I've told you to yourself, (I doubt anyone would believe you anyway.)"

He tugged my chain, and I readied myself to see my old school teacher.

He led me to a set of wooden doors, stout, polished. He unlocked them with a large silver key set on a ring of even older keys.

"I'll be dropping in on you, from time to time, to check on my investment and insure that you progress on schedule."

A fire burned in the hearth of a beautiful plush library lit with stained glass, sconces, and a sizable brass and crystal chandelier. This was the exact room I expected to find him in.

"Keep your head down, kneel and present yourself to him."

I knelt. Presenting myself in front of him, sitting in his overstuffed reading chair, in his slippers and dark green silk robe. He stood in front of me, stepping out of his slippers and robe. His cock, still soft, reached well down to his knees.

That was something I didn't expect or remember.

"Hey there, cum dumpster, remember me? Look at me. Focus the brain cells you have left on your master."

I looked into his face. My fake ex- the jock- the one they picked to lead me on. The judas who who dominated me, tied me up in his van so that the cool kids could cover my naked body with piss and cum.

No.

It couldn't be him.

My mind shorted out, because of the impossibility.

He left me there, in the van. Left with a pair of cheerleaders to go "wash his filthy dick." He only fucked skinny girls.

I don't understand, why! How? How?

He stood before me, cock hardening to monstrous proportions, angry with veins, balls the size of a boxer's fists. The weeks with Gordon barely prepared me for a shaft this frightening.

"You didn't think I'd give the best gifts to my Bulls did you?"

My mind paralyzed with anticipation and horror, my eyes jumped: his abs, his well muscled frame, his deep blue eyes.

"This is your own fault really. You gave me the taste for fat fucking subhuman submissive cows. I was perfectly happy fucking those brainless cheercunts, until you came along."

He grabbed me by my damp, mutilated hair, pinched my cheek and bumped my fresh nose ring.

"I lost track of you after high school. In the early days I might have abducted you right off the street, if I could. Force feed you. That always ended messy and I wasn't getting the results I wanted. I met Phil when I sold a cow that just didn't measure up. He turned me on to these bovine DNA manipulations. It's a perfect partnership."

He looked me in the eyes as his erection brushed my belly and pushed into my cleavage. I felt the beginning of pressure building within my breasts.

"I've built my farm, grew a sizable herd, and Phil gets to tinker to his hearts content. Now that I have a market for your milk, I can stop selling off my herd for money."

His cock bobbed in front of me.

"Knee cow."

I knelt in front of all 6'2" of him, without hesitation, in shock, unable to process, literally cowed before his shaft.

"I was never really happy again fucking cheerleaders. After owning your fat fucking ass in high school, I couldn't go back to skinny bitches. I had to fake it through graduation. Had to fly under the radar.

It's taken me all this time to build my farm, develop the Bulls, all with the mission of finding you.

Changing you.

Owning you."

He grabbed my chin.

"Open your mouth."

I opened for him, my tongue spilling out and down my chin. He brought his cock to my lips, and pulled me to the point where any normal women would gag. My legs spread wide, on my knees, with my belly almost touching the floor, he tipped my head to the right angle where my... Udders pancaked in front of him.

He smiled, and continued to inch himself further down my throat.

"Now I've finally got you how I want you, you're going to make it all up to me, cum dumpster."

12