Cum Feast

Story Info
Prude sister can't resist brothers, or their hot girlfriends.
8.7k words
4.56
422.8k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,134 Followers

My name is Faith, and I...I had sex with my brother. I can't tell you how surprising it is to me to say that. I'm 36 years old, and he's 31 so this isn't some adolescent experimentation. And I wasn't drunk, so that can't explain it. I never had those kinds of desires for Troy before--and in fact I've hated him for the greater part of my life for being so reckless and being the kind of guy I almost would have expected this kind of thing from--but once it started there was nothing I could do to stop it.

I like sex, but never wanted to get in over my head about it. He went down on me, and that was the only time I'd ever been eaten out. Then, not only was Troy the first man I ever sucked, he was first man I ever wanted to suck. And when he came with force in my mouth and on my face, it was the single greatest moment of my life. I never wanted to face him again after that afternoon, but I was even more concerned about never getting the chance to do it again. And that made me feel disgusted with myself, so I kept my distance.

While I did feel that Troy and I had made a connection that day, I still regarded him as the deceitful, arrogant brother I'd loathed for so long. So when he invited me to an early Thanksgiving dinner, I assumed there was more to his intentions than just having me over for turkey.

Thanksgiving was still days away, but Troy, his fiancée Claire, and my other two brothers Will and Bryce were all staying at Troy's. Will and Bryce had flown in to town to meet Claire last week, and had liked her so much that they'd extended their stay. But they still had to get back to their respective lives before Thanksgiving, hence the early dinner.

I doubted that Bryce, or Will, the brother I was closest to, knew about this terrible event, and I knew if I went to dinner, my nerves would make things hell for me. Will especially would sense something was wrong, and I'd never been good at keeping things from him. So initially I turned the invite down. Until the day it happened, my brothers and I hadn't seen each other and had barely spoken for years. It seemed like a good idea to start that trend again. I still was so ashamed for what I had done with Troy that I had called in sick to work each day since it happened. I hadn't been out of bed in days.

And there were worst things to fear than just facing Troy. Claire was one of them. You see, the reason my older brother Will and youngest brother Bryce had liked Claire so much that they extended their stay was because Claire had had sex with both of them--actually, Troy was there, too, so all three of them--at the same time. It was something my brothers had done with different girls as far back as high school, and was the main reason why I hadn't spoken to them much over the years. I vehemently disapproved of such behavior, and they had no apologies for it. When I found out Claire was the latest of these slut girls, I realized that my brothers still hadn't grown up.

But while I chastised them all for it (calling Claire a slut right to her face only about an hour after having met her), Claire kept her cool and actually lectured Troy on being better to me. Unfortunately I didn't know what her idea of "being better" was until it was too late and Troy had his face buried between my thighs, his tongue actually inside my vagina.

At the time, it seemed as though Claire was pushing Troy to do this in some warped attempt at healing our relationship. But after giving it thought, I wondered if she was just intent on corrupting me so that I wouldn't be able to say anything bad about her without being a total hypocrite. By getting Troy and I in bed together, she had eliminated me as the problem sister-in-law to be. She'd neutralized my power. And this invite to Thanksgiving was, perhaps, the second phase of that plan--to get me to submit completely and become a slut just like her.

I made up my mind that that had to be the reason. And the arrogance behind it made me furious. As if my lifetime of responsibility and good choices would be so easy to break down now that I'd tasted Troy's cock.

The thing was, I couldn't deny that my foundation was shaken. Though I hated myself for thinking it, the idea of being with Troy again made me hot, and I knew, if I was alone with him, I wouldn't be able to fully trust myself to keep my hands off him.

Maybe I was just fooling myself, but it was then that I decided I needed to go to this dinner. Not to submit to Troy's huge dick, but to prove to him that I wasn't some easy little girl who would beg for him. I wanted to show him that I wasn't corrupted, that I was stronger than that. But I also wanted to show him that I was a sexual being, and that it wasn't what we had done that I hated, but that I had done it with him. I wanted to show him that he wasn't everything he thought he was. I wanted to kill that arrogant bastard's confidence, and I knew there was only one way to do it.

I was going to bring a boyfriend.

Tim was just a regular guy. He didn't have a huge dick, or a perverted sexual drive. We had dated not long ago, but remained friends, and were thinking about starting up again anyway. Our physical relationship had been just like I preferred: tame, enjoyable, controlled. We never had oral sex. It was something that repulsed me before that time with Troy. And though I definitely craved it now, I was intent on showing Troy that it was Tim and his average-sized penis that made me that way, not him.

We got to Troy's about 1pm on the day of the dinner. When we walked in, everyone was snacking on this and that, sipping beer (thankfully not chugging it) or wine, and just having a relaxing time. I quickly noticed that Tim wasn't the only extra guest in the group. I had only been aware of my three brothers and Claire to be at the dinner, but now there was another woman, older than Claire but younger than me. She looked just like Claire, even though her hair was a different color and style. And though also tiny like Claire, this new woman had big breasts that she showed off with a revealing top. They weren't as big as mine, which are 34Ds, but they were perfectly shaped. And fake, I thought.

She introduced herself as Lana, Claire's sister. I wondered if she had fucked all of my brothers at once, too.

When I introduced Tim, I looked to Troy for his reaction of bringing a man, and I got just what I wanted. He made a sour face, tried to hide it, and then forced himself to welcome my companion.

Various mixed drinks were added to the beer and wine flow, and everyone began to loosen up even more. Nothing sexual happened, but we were all joking and laughing like a bunch of old friends, even me. I was putting on quite a show, because I knew where this party was eventually headed. Sometime after dinner there would be an orgy. I knew my brothers too well to suspect anything different. It was the orgy Troy had expected me, because of him, to become involved in. It was why he'd invited me. And I had to make believe like I was into it so I could get the chance to truly display how Tim, so quiet and collected, was the kind of man who did it for me, not some creep like my brother.

We had a surprisingly wonderful dinner, though instead of turkey, my brothers had tried a new tradition of the Thanksgiving T-bone. We sat around afterwards and drank a little more, and soon it was dark and Lana and Claire shut the shades. They were involved in a little conversation that left no questions about what the night ahead held.

"I was never really into cum much..." Claire said.

"Until Troy," Lana laughed.

"No," Claire laughed back. "Actually it was that guy before Troy. That moving guy. You remember?"

Lana nodded. "Yeah. He did taste good."

"I think he was the first guy who I really enjoyed having cum on me," Claire confessed. She looked to Troy. "You owe him big, sweetie."

"Why?" Troy asked, not all bothered to hear the details of Claire with another guy.

"Because if I didn't know I enjoyed cum, I never would've slept with you. I would've been scared about what that dick of yours could do."

I was glad Tim was using the bathroom during this conversation, because he almost certainly would've demanded we leave if he'd heard it.

"No you wouldn't have," Lana toyed. "A cock like that will get any girl to beg for a big, nasty cum shot in the face. Good guys with dicks and nuts like that are too rare." She looked at Troy. "I'll bet you could get the biggest prude in the world to guzzle your sperm. Any one of you guys could actually."

"Yeah," Claire agreed. Then to me, "What about Tim, Faith? Do you let him finish on your face...or, I'm sorry, is that too personal?"

"Usually I just...swallow," I lied, hoping my face wasn't too red. I glanced at Troy, and it didn't seem like he was buying it. "No sense wasting all that good stuff, right?"

The sisters laughed and agreed I had a point.

Claire then went and sat on Troy's lap. It was just about to begin, I thought.

Everyone was talking, and fortunately the subject had become tamer by the time Tim came out to join us. It was then Claire who brought me and Tim into a conversation as Troy looked curiously on. She asked the usual stuff about us, like how long Tim and I'd been dating, where we met, etc. She wasn't being rude or invasive, so I had to bring it on myself. I crossed my thigh over Tim's, put an arm around him, and laid my other hand right near his crotch. Tim's body stiffened, but not his dick. He wasn't used to this kind of thing.

"We just have a really good time together," I said. "Especially alone. My Timmy can just...well, never mind." And I threw in a naughty little laugh for effect, hoping the confusion on Tim's face didn't ruin everything.

But Troy called my bluff. "So you two are pretty comfortable with everything?" he said. And as he said it, he slipped a hand down the neck of Claire's shirt and cupped one of her breasts. I didn't look at Tim, but I knew the poor guy's eyes were probably falling out of his head.

"Oh yeah," I responded, cupping my hand over Tim's crotch and feeling only the slightest swelling. "We're perfectly comfortable."

"Except we're always, you know, alone," Tim said, to my dismay. "We're very private..."

"Not all the time," I interjected, smiling to Tim in hopes that even he would believe it. "I have no problem making a show of it. And you like to watch so much..."

Troy wasn't buying it, but at least we had the attention of Bryce, Will, and Lana now. Tim's face grew red, and he tried to keep his eyes off Troy's hand as it moved under Claire's shirt, rubbing her breast.

"I don't think I should..." Tim said, trying to get up from under me, but I held him back down.

"Oh come on, Timmy," I said seductively. "Don't you want to see Claire? I'm sure Troy would let you look if you asked."

But Troy was so confident I was faking that he didn't even wait for Tim to ask, or not ask. Troy pulled his hand out of Claire's shirt, then helped her off with it and her bra. Her breasts were very firm, pointy, and though B-cups, had huge areola surrounding her hard nipples.

Tim was clearly uncomfortable, but he tried to be polite. "Those are, um, very nice."

Troy agreed by massaging Claire's breasts, and she melted into his hands. "So you like to watch, huh?" Troy asked Tim. "But what about showing off? I mean, she showed you hers."

Tim didn't get it, and if he had, he would've walked out right then. So I answered for him, pulling off my top and taking off my bra. I was so intent on beating Troy at this game that it didn't even hit me that I was baring my breasts in front of not just one but all of my brothers until it was too late.

"Jesus! Faith? What are you doing?" my older brother Will asked, surprised but with joy in his voice.

Tim was so shocked he couldn't even form words. He stared at my big breasts, then at my face, and in a futile effort to cover them up, put a hand over each of my nipples.

Troy just shook his head and laughed. "Well I guess we can all get started then!"

Tim looked to me in horror. He seemed to know what Troy meant, but couldn't believe it. He definitely didn't want to be here. I should say a little about Tim. I met him at church, where we both volunteered teaching an abstinence course to 8th graders. Though we'd since relinquished the course to others and had succumbed to each other, we both believed in crisp, clean sex. Nothing deviant whatsoever. That was the only reason I agreed to have sex with him, because our minds on the subject were so alike. Only now I had changed, and I was beginning to worry that maybe I'd overplayed my hand by bringing him here. If Tim didn't submit, I wouldn't be able to show Troy that sex with him had been meaningless.

Not only did I have to seduce Tim into accepting things he'd never accepted before, but also into doing things to me he knew I'd never been interested in.

I kissed him, trying to take at least this next step slow so as to work him up and get him comfortable in this impossible situation. Meanwhile, I was acutely aware of others in the room taking their clothes off. I caught Tim looking, wide-eyed with fear, as we kissed. He must have felt like he'd been having some surreal nightmare. I don't think he'd ever seen sex like this before, out in the light. We'd always done it with the lights off, and I was the only woman he'd ever been with. Funny thing was that, until Troy, I had lacked the same experience. And even with Troy the light had been dim, so I hadn't seen much at all.

We kissed for what seemed like forever. Or at least I did. Tim passively fought me most of the time, afraid and confused and definitely not wanting to do this in the company of others. I was losing hope that he would become excited enough for this.

Meanwhile, I heard the others around me getting progressively more involved. The moaning and the sounds of skin slapping told me that at least one of the sisters was already fucking someone. I rubbed the bulge at Tim's crotch frantically, but it seemed to be useless. Finally I broke the kiss and looked around. What I saw changed my life.

First I saw Troy in the chair, naked, his head thrown back as Claire sat on her knees before him, her head bobbing in his lap. She was naked also, her back turned to us, giving a view of her soft, white ass. She moaned on him, and he gasped in pleasure. I could even hear the wet sound of her lips sliding up and down his shaft.

Then, on the floor behind me, I saw Lana with my brother Will fucking her slowly. They were both naked, as was Bryce, my youngest brother, who straddled her face. She sucked on and tongued his balls, which were so big I had to look long and hard to confirm they were even real. His fat dick pointed past her chin toward her incredible and definitely real breasts.

I had already seen Troy's cock, of course. And now I'd seen Bryce's. While Bryce was shorter, he was thicker, and I just couldn't take my mind off those huge testicles of his. Specifically, how much cum he had in there. Suddenly I wasn't just hungry, I was starving. I needed Tim to cave, and I needed it now!

But Tim had seen everything I had, and he was not at all comfortable with the view. To convince him, I felt I needed a better position, so I got off of him and tried to turn him on the couch. It wasn't a coincidence that, in the position I had in mind, I'd be able to see the others with just a slight shift of my eyes.

I pulled Tim's shoes off, not hearing a word he was saying to me, even when it seemed that he was screaming at all of us to stop this. I just kept watching either Claire's head moving up and down on Troy's crotch, or Lana nuzzling her face into Bryce's heavy nuts. And when I looked at Will, I caught him staring at my bare chest, even as he pounded into Lana's body. He licked his lips and we made eye contact. His face reddened and he looked away. But seconds later and I caught him checking me out again. He couldn't have known that the thoughts he was trying to deny himself--sex with his own sister--had already happened...just not with him. If he'd known, he probably would've made a play for me. And I was becoming less and less sure about how I felt about that. I had planned on Tim taking care of me, but now I felt that, even if he did fuck me like I wanted, it wouldn't be enough.

I had his socks off and was fumbling with his belt when Tim sat up, finally really trying to stop me. I didn't know what to say to him. Convincing him that I'd magically changed like this seemed impossible. But then suddenly Claire was beside him on her knees. She bent over and forced a kiss on his mouth, and it must have been a good one, because he gave in.

I looked past them momentarily and saw Troy still in the chair, his dick still hard and glistening wet. I wondered if Troy had sent Claire over in hopes of getting me to come to him. If I did that, I would lose, and Troy would know he had me. So I kept my concentration on Tim. I opened his belt and tore down his pants and underwear. His dick was average size and hard, but compared to the other men in this room he looked pathetic.

Maybe it was because he knew that, or maybe having his pants off at all was just too much, but suddenly Tim leapt off the couch, pushing Claire away and knocking me off his feet and onto the floor. I fell between the couch and the coffee table, and Will, who had seen the whole thing, pulled out of Lana and came to make sure I didn't fall into the glass. He stopped when he saw I was all right, but didn't go back to fucking just yet. In fact everyone in the room stopped to watch Tim have his fit.

He was yelling at us all again, and I couldn't help but notice that he was saying some of the very things I would've said just days ago. That fact burned me, because it meant that Troy had indeed won--had corrupted me--and it made me even more insistent that I show him he hadn't. I grabbed Tim's hips before he could get his pants up and I tried to take his hard cock into my mouth. He resisted with all his might, even putting his hands on my head to push me back.

"What happened to you?" he said, disappointment filling his voice. I knew he wanted this, physically. His erection proved that much. But mentally this was just too much for Tim.

I got a tongue on him, slipping it across his tip, and at that moment he went weak in the knees, which allowed me to push on further. He fought with a little less conviction, but it was still enough to keep him dick mostly out of reach. I grabbed his ass, tried pulling him too me. He begged me to stop, but I begged back. I couldn't see him, but I knew Troy was watching.

"Please give me that cock," I said. "Please! I want to suck you. I want you to fill me. Please give it to me. I'll do anything. I'll let you cum anywhere you want. On my face, Tim. You can cum on my face! Or I'll swallow you! Just please let me taste it."

"Faith!" he exclaimed in confusion. He pushed me away to the side, and I might have given up in defeat right then, but the next thing I saw was Will standing behind him, still watching the whole scene, his cock huge and wet and hard as stone. In that moment I forgot all about Troy and our stupid little fight. I had worked myself up by begging for Tim, and now I didn't need his cock, I just needed cock, whoever's it turned out to be.

I just so happened that my oldest brother's was the closest.

I pushed past Tim as he pulled up his pants and dove for Will's dick. I wrapped my lips around it, surprised at the unusual taste, and then remembering that it had just been in another woman's body. But that didn't turn me off at all. I sucked him fast and furiously, loving the feel of his hard body in my mouth, delighted with the unusual taste despite it's source. He wasn't as thick as Troy, but was about an inch longer, meaning I had the better part of a foot of dick in my face, so much that I couldn't hope to take it all, so what I couldn't suck I stroked with both of my hands.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,134 Followers