Cum For Me Slut

Story Info
Cyber lovers finally meet.
1k words
3.77
48.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrives at the airport a few hours before he does. They had already agreed to meet at the hotel instead of her waiting at the airport. At the front desk she informs the clerk that the other party will be checking in soon and gives his name, instructing her to give him his key when he arrives. She gets to the room and being slightly nervous she goes to the bar in the corner and pours a drink. Sipping it slowly she moves over to the bed to unpack her things. She's humming slightly to herself and decides to put on the radio. The sounds softly drifting in the room make her start to sway with the beat. She thinks back to how long they have known each other.

How well they know each other... the thoughts and feelings they have shared makes her feel closer to him then any person she has ever known. The alcohol is starting to warm her... to calm the butterflies in her stomach. As she thinks more about the different conversations they've had her mind drifts to the many discussions on sex and she feels the warmth start to gather... and a heat starts to build. She wonders if he will make her body respond as quickly as his voice can. She wonders and then realizes that of course he will. The feelings they have for each other are strong and knowing that soon she will be in his arms and they will finally be together and alone makes her very happy... and horny.

She glances at the clock and knows that his plane will not land for another hour. That gives her plenty of time to get out her toys and relieve the urgent need that is building quickly. She wants to be in control when they are finally together. She removes her clothes... takes a long drink out of her glass and stretches out on the bed... parting her legs her fingers find her clit and as her fingers start to move... to rub against her... she moans out loud. The other hand reaches for the dildo...

He gets out of the cab in front of the hotel and looks up at the windows wondering which one is their room. He wonders briefly if he should call from downstairs to let her know he caught an earlier flight and will be up in a few minutes. He hurries inside to the front desk. Once there he collects his key and moves to the bank of elevators. Looking around once the doors slide shut he wonders what she is doing... if she is as nervous as he is. He stands in front of their door for a few minutes... taking deep breaths... and puts the key in the door. As he opens the door he notices right away that the blinds are slightly drawn, putting the room in shadow. He also hears a soft moan.

His cock responds immediately. he moves into the room softly closing the door. It closes with a soft click. He moves a few feet into the room and can see the bed. He looks at it and sees her laying there with her knees bent. Her hands busy working on her pussy. One hand is pumping a dildo in and out and the other is working on her clit. She has her hips moving and is moaning... "C'mon you slut... you know you want to cum. Fuck that pussy girl. Fuck it harder."

You watch as she slaps her pussy. A sharp sting that makes her inhale sharply. Your cock responds immediately. She didn't hear you come in. You are watching her do what you have heard so many times over the phone. Standing in the corner, still in the shadows where you wont be observed you watch, and stroke your cock.

And listen to her... "are you going to cum for him? He wants to watch you cum... UUUUUmmmmmmmnnnnnn he's stroking that cock for you girl. give him a show you slut. " She knows you are there... and you stay still watching her move her hips off the bed. fucking the dildo. Her hips are moving with her words. she reaches to her nipples and pinches them. You can hear her voice change pitch. You know she is getting closer. You move closer to the bed... watching her. stroking your cock , the precum making it so slippery. She catches your eye and you move to her head... standing next to the bed you lean over with your free hand and grab a nipple, twisting it.

You know she wants to be bad. You are going to treat her like a whore first. The 2 of you have so much passion built up you both need to have dirty nasty sex. She still has the dildo buried in her cunt as she slides to the side of the bed and lets her head drop off the side. You need no further invitation and you drop forward your arms on each side of her and slide your cock into her waiting mouth. You moan out loud at the feel of her lips wrapped around your dick. The sensations wash over you as her mouth starts to suck... her lips moving over you. You start moving your hips... fucking her mouth. Start off with fast little movements then you start sliding... real long deep strokes. In and out of her mouth. She moans at how good it feels to have your cock in her mouth finally.

You reach over and slide the dildo in her pussy in rhythm with your cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Her movements start to get frantic. her moans deeper she's letting you know now is the time. You pull out of her mouth and start to jack off. Aiming to shoot your cum over her face. As the first stream shoots out of your dick you moan loudly as it lands on her... as soon as she feels it hitting her face it sends her over the edge. She arches her back and cums... hard.

She opens her eyes... smiles at him. "Nice to meet you," she says. He smiles back... "Nice to meet you too."