Cum Knot

Story Info
A new game.
2k words
4.43
40.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you," I whispered against her thigh, smelling the musky scent of her. I ran my hands down her silky stockings and cupped her slackened calf. She sat with one leg lifted on the coffee table, the other modestly tucked beneath her.

"Hmmm," she sighed and turned the page in her book.

I lifted my face away from that intoxicating scent, frowning at her lack of enthusiasm. I squeezed her calf. "I've got a raging hard on. Come on, Sue."

This time she glanced at me over the top of her book, then spread her free leg to give me clear access, and sending her scent headily into my face. "You can have it," she said with a cockeyed smile and returned to John Grisham.

Not ten minutes before, we had returned from a night of dinner and dancing, and had been heading back to the bedroom, stripping as we had walked, bounced, or tripped in that direction. Sue had gotten down to her garter belt and hose when the phone had rung. I had been naked. I had snapped up the receiver, watching her shed her garters, intending to silence the damn thing, only to be dragged into a conversation with my best friend about the '49ers recent loss. Sue had flopped down on the sofa with John Grisham, and had promptly forgotten me.

"You don't want to cum?" I asked, feeling the tension rising. Half hearted, one sided sex, even with a beautiful woman like Sue, wasn't fun. I was beginning to hate John Grisham.

Sue shook her head without looking up. "Nah." She wasn't mad at me, just absorbed. It had been hard to tear her away from that book earlier to go out to dinner.

Suddenly, I remembered something wickledly delicious that I had learned in a previous relationship. Something I hadn't thought of in years, but Sue's nonchalance brought it forward. If I tried it on her, she would either love me or hate me. We'd only been dating for six months and I liked her, but something was needed in our sex life. this could either make or break our relationship.

I looked around. Our clothes were strewn across the carpet. I rocked back on my heels and snagged my Hanes. I leaned back into Sue, my hard-on prodding her belly, and gently knocked her book aside.

Her brows frowned. "Derrick, I---"

I shoved her Hanes in her open mouth. Her eyes grew wide and round, and a second later, her hands came up, grabbing at my arms. She tried sinking into the sofa and under my arm. I tightened my forearm across her shoulder and prevented her escape. Her garbled cursing was subdued enough that I didn't think she could be heard through the apartment walls.

"Shh," I consoled, kissing her face, and around my hand that was over her mouth. "Shhh, and listen." I spoke gently and as nonthreatening as I could. I didn't want to scare her. "I'm not going to hurt you. I want to try something new tonight. I promise I won't hurt you. Okay?" I stroked her hair with my free hand.

She slugged me upside the head with the flat of her hand. My ear rang, but I didn't let her go. Lesson one, I thought, don't gag her and leave her hands free. But I wasn't ready to give up yet. I straddled her lap, trapping one leg beneath her and making the other useless. She wasn't cursing me anymore. She was using her hands and playing bongo on my head. Knick. Knack. Paddy. Whack.

"Sue, dammit, trust me!" I said sharply, not feeling quite so congenial any longer and thinking maybe this was a bad idea and I was going to sleep on the floor tonight, or worse, on the doormat outside. I grabbed her left wrist and pinned her arm behind the sofa and held onto her through the worst of her struggles, aroused by her warm, naked belly driving into my cock, and her soft breasts rubbing on my chest and neck.

She finally quit trying to hit me. She sat naked beneath me, her breasts heaving, nipples hard, her hair a mess. But her eyes raged. I realized she was gonna kill me if this didn't work out.

"I want to make love like we've never been made love before." I wagged my cock excitedly at her breasts. She used to like that trick, and for a moment, her eyes didn't look so angry. Or maybe it was just the lighting. "Trust me?"

Slowly, I felt more than saw her head nod. Or maybe that was just another trick of the light. "Okay. Just remember that it's a game. You have a part to play, and I have a part to play."

Again, that slight nod, curiosity sparking her eyes now. Or I hoped that it was curiosity.

"Your part is simple enough. Don't cum. You fight it. You refuse it. You deny it. But don't cum."

Her eyes narrowed suspiciously and I knew she thought I just wanted to screw her brains out. She tried to cuff my head again and I quickly quelled the movement with pressure on her wrist. I laughed and kissed her forehead. "My part is the fun part. I get to make you beg. Make you scream. Make you crazy. I get to make you cum."

I saw understanding dawn on her face (I hoped), and I knew I wasn't sleeping on the doormat.

"There's a couple of things, first. First, the gag---to keep your screams to a minimum. Wouldn't want the neighbors calling 911. And two, I tie you to the bed. And three, I can't enter you until you scream. Okay?"

Her hands tightened around my arms. She was pushing me toward the bedroom.

She was slick with the sweat of struggling. Slowly, I ran my tongue across her cheek, into her ear, licking up the salty flavor. "Come on, Baby, scream," I whispered in her ear, gently blowing down her neck and watching her response. The gooseflesh. The flinch.

My cock throbbed. I couldn't believe she had lasted this long. It had been going on for an hour. I had to commend her. She was better than I'd given her credit. But even the strongest had a breaking point and I was close to finding hers. I hoped. I didn't think I could take much more.

"I can make you scream." I reached down and grabbed my erection and thumped it against her pubic bone. She lifted her hips to me, tossing her head back and forth and growling into the gag. It was almost more than I could bear. I groaned and dragged myself along her dampened skin. She whimpered and pressed down with her heels so that her supine body stiffened. I wanted inside that pussy so bad, I nearly gave in to the maddening desire. But a rule was a rule was a rule. And it was my game. She had to scream.

In the candlelight, her nakedness glowed. I lovingly massaged the hosiery knotted around each wrist at the bedposts. In her struggles, the knots had tightened, but not dangerously so, nor painfully. Just tight enough for her to notice the discomfort and make ignoring me a little easier. So the knots played for her, and against me.

I eased toward her ankles, tied also with extra hosiery from her dresser, tonguing her breasts, ribs, her belly, inner thighs, and inner knees as I made my way slowly down. I sucked on her toes and the bottom of her feet. I knew this drove her mad, and was rewarded with a smothered yelp and sudden thrashing.

"There's nothing sexier than hose on a woman," I said. I sat back for a moment and enjoyed her stretched out between the four posts, her concave belly pulled in, and her breasts forced upward. Her head was lifted off the pillow, mouth full of her underwear, eyes dark and wild with lust. She was the most desirable woman I'd ever met.

She deserved to scream. Or maybe I just deserved to cum for bringing her to that lah-lah land of desperation where she was learning just how much she could dish out, and take.

I turned my attention back to her spread pussy lips, all sodden and swollen and pouty. The scent of her rose like smoke from a campfire. I settled between her legs and grazed her solidly erect clit with my mouth. She squealed into the Hanes and bucked like I'd nipped her. She shuddered and tried to bring her legs together, and draw me deeper into her.

Shame on her, I thought, and drove my tongue into her hole, tasting the muskiness and it was all I could do, not to draw her entire pussy into my mouth. The tide had turned. She had stopped trying not to cum, and now was cheating. I would have to be just as sly.

I flicked my tongue against her clit, barely touching the pink flesh. In and out, in and out. I was thrilled by the wildness of her desperation, the way she threw herself against the knots that held her. I cruelly lifted myself an inch beyond her grinding, searching hips. She dry humped the air, arms and legs thrashing. She was panting hard into the gag. God, what a show she put on for me. It was all I could do to keep from jerking off on her belly.

After a moment, she flopped still on the bed, her chest heaving. Sweat had pooled between her breasts. I didn't give her a minute's rest. I propped myself up in the missionary position over her, and pressed my cock against the length of her crack, from asshole to pubic bone, and pumped up and down like I was humping her, only I was outside. She was slick and hot. I was torturing myself worse than I was torturing her.

She acted like I was fucking her. Her thighs tightened around my legs and she wildly humped my cock. She was shuddering and crying (without tears, more like a cat mewling), and driving the back of her head into her pillows. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and I felt the posts wobbling beneath the stress she was applying against them.

I bent down and pulled her left nipple into my mouth. I twirled the hardening nub with my tongue, forcing myself not to move as she rocked her pelvis against me. She whimpered and her eyes darted. Her body moved with purpose, driven by intention. She was definitely cheating.

"Scream, Baby, scream." I kissed all over her face, wisping away her damp hair with my lips. In defiance, she refused.

It had been long enough. I would make her scream.

She was enraptured with the dance. All that existed was that point where she began and ended. She wasn't aware of the slight shift, of when I lifted my hips just above her, until in that one fell swoop, I drove my cock deep in her steaming hole, drove it deep, and split her wide, then held myself aloft, and perfectly still.

She froze in mid-thrash, her back and head arched, breath caught in her breast, legs stiff, and heels dug into the mattress. Then, she dragged in one ragged breath. That was my cue.

I pummeled her hard, steady, and true. I was on the verge of cumming. I almost lost my load in the first plunge. She screamed (reason for the gag) and bucked (reason for the knots). Her pussy spasmed and squeezed and danced around my cock. She came for a long time, her thighs milking me, arms pulling against the knots, head thrown back in complete abandonment.

I rode her 'til my cum ran down her crack, then I collapsed across her breasts, my cock softening inside her. We were both sweaty and depleted.

Sue nuzzled her chin across my cheek and mphed, "you lose."