Cum on the Bus

Story Info
Forced to do things on an overcrowded bus.
1.4k words
3.96
217k
67
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never get the bus home but today of all days the trains were off and we all had to squash on to tiny little busses all in a rush to get home. It was an odd shaped bus and there wasn't that much space left to sit except the two of the 3 back row seats. I found that very odd that people preferred to stand rather than sit! Well my feet where killing me after a day of walking round in heels so I made a beeline for the back seats and sat down next to the window and that's when it hit me. The smell of the man sitting at the opposite window was so strong, it smelt like he had been drinking enough to get the whole bus and its driver drunk but he looked fine. He turned and caught me looking. I saw that he was a 55+ year old man, unshaven and scruffy grey hair. He was wearing dirty trainers with brown trousers, and what looked like a drink stained dark beige trench coat. He smiled at me, revealing he didn't have any front top teeth, as he looked me up and down. It felt like he was undressing me out of my short black pleated skirt, white chiffon shirt and a tight waist coat, that barely held my huge G cup tits in and that matched my skirt.

I gave him a disgusted look and squashed myself further up to the window. The bus started to move off from the station and I could see him out of the corner of my eye start to slide on over towards me. Oh God what is he up to? I could feel my heart beating faster and faster the closer he moved towards me.

'I know you!' He slurred. 'You're that girl from the Solicitors firm that tricked me into that sexual harassment claim.'

Oh no, I knew he looked familiar! I thought. That was 8 months ago when I had just started my new job and they had asked me to help them prove that he was sexually harassing his staff. The company needed someone who wouldn't recognise to go in and work under cover in his shop; I had to wear seductive and skimpy outfits to lure him in.

'You see my cock never forgets a pussy it wants to bang and your pussy and tits really did tease me!'

'I don't know what you are talking about. You must be thinking of someone else.'

He does one last slide and has me pinned between him and the window. He places his hand on my thigh and gives it a hard squeeze making me gasp out loud.

'No sweet heart I have dreamt about you from the day you walked into my shop.

There is no mistaking who you are.'

The bus stops at the next station and I move to get up and off the bus away from him, thinking that I will wait for the next bus if I have to. But he pushes me back down and leans towards my ear.

'I don't think so. I think you need to be taught a little lesson. You need to learn what happens to little cock teases like you.' He sticks his tongue in my ear and flicks it in and out a few times. 'Just imagine what that would be like on your sweet wet pussy.'

He laughs as he moves away slightly and puts his arm round my shoulder resting his hand on my tit giving it a hard squeeze.

I make a whimpering noise and the man in the seat in front turns to look at us.

'It ok this is my little bit on the side. Aren't I a lucky bugger to be able to bang something like that?'

They both laugh as the man looks me up and down and then turned back to the way he was facing before.

'Listen you little slut if you try and let anyone know that there is something wrong then I will tell your boss that you have been secretly banging me and telling me all about the little set up 9 months ago!' He placed his free hand on my thigh slowing moving it up to the hem of my skirt.

'You wouldn't dare, and more to the point what makes you think they will believe you?'

'Because I have some rather naughty messages sent from you to a friend of mine that I can say were sent to me! Now lets see what little treat you have for me up here.' He suddenly rams his hand up between my legs and starts rubbing my pussy through the thong that barely covered it.

I tried to clamp my legs shut to hide the fact that my pussy was starting to betray me my showing how wet it was getting, but he was too strong for me and somehow managed to wrap his leg around mine so that it opened my legs up even more for him. I felt so exposed with my legs open and his hand rubbing away making me so wet. I really didn't want to enjoy this but my pussy and the moans that started to escape from my lips where telling otherwise.

'Please... please stop.' I whispered.

'Ha-ha somehow I don't think you really want me to, your cunt is getting nice and wet down there which tells me you are one horny little bitch and you are loving this!'

He pushed the thong to one side and he shoved two long, thick fingers into my drenched pussy, making me cry out in pleasure. I tried to move, to get away from the pleasure he was making me feel but he held me fast spreading my legs wider for better access, as his fingers had their way with my pussy. His touch sent shivers up my body, making my back arch rigidly and my chest stick out, he squeezed hard at my left tit and at the same time finger fucked me more furiously. His fingers curled up inside of me as he sought out my g-spot. His thumb pressed against my clit. He knew what he was doing. Vigorously he worked his fingers in and out of me, flicked his finger tips against my g-spot and worked his thumb up and down my clit. I could feel it starting to take over my body, my nipples suddenly got very hard and that's when it happened. I started squirting and rocking my hips wildly, and cumming out of control. He pumped my pussy harder and harder as I squirted all over his hand. I felt so completely ashamed of what he had made me do.

'Haha well who would have thought you were a little squirter.' He laughed as he licked his fingers clean. 'I think it's my turn now. I have a rock hard cock that needs seeing to.'

I looked over as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his huge thick 9" cock. I couldn't believe it when I started fondling his cock with my fingertips, while stroking it. I had no desire to please the man in any kind of emotional or physical way, I decided that giving my best efforts would cause him to cum more quickly and reduce the chance of being discovered and getting this ordeal over with. I licked his cock shaft down to his balls while rubbing and twisting my fist in a pumping motion over the head of his cock, and then I moved further down and licked and gently sucked his balls while stretching the sliding motion of my pump-twist on his cock to go all the way from his head to the base of his cock. He was humping my head with his hips and really fucking my face. He kept going till I gagged and he withdrew. He did this six times and then told me to suck and lick his cock again. I tasted the pre cum. Then, while his cock was in my mouth and I was blowing him, I felt that he was about to cum and I could feel when he was getting ready to unload, when I tried to pull away so that he wouldn't cum in my mouth, he put his hand to the back of my head and wouldn't allow me to pull up. He held my head there until he shot his warm, oozy cum in my mouth, down my throat and until I had sucked him clean.

The bus came to a halt at the next stop; he zipped his pants back up and stood up to leave.

'I'll see you in the office bright and early so I can bang that pussy of yours.' He said.

I sat there and watched as my boss put his false teeth back in and walked off the bus to his waiting chauffeur driven car.