Cum Orgy

Story Info
A very short story of cum-drenched debauchery.
948 words
3.91
40.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sinful55
Sinful55
26 Followers

The email had come in the morning. All it contained was an address, a time and instructions to just let myself in. I had originally contacted the sender through online personals, after responding to an add that they had posted two days earlier in the W4MM section. The add was simple, just laying out the situation and requesting that any interested men send photos to be considered. I hadn't heard anything back until today.

So there I stood on the front step of the house. I was about 45 minutes late, traffic had been crazy and the house had been hard to find. I let myself in and found the entryway empty. It was easy to guess where everyone was, the moaning and grunting sounds coming from down the hall gave it away. I followed them and found the party in the living room. There were two gorgeous women on the couch situated on the opposite wall, they were totally naked, kissing each other deeply as they were fucked hard, one in the pussy, the other in the ass. There were several other couches scattered around the room, all filled with naked men. All told, there were around 30 guys in the room. In addition to the two women on the couch, there were three incredibly sexy fluffers on their knees making their way from man to man, sucking their cocks and getting them hard.

Everyone else was naked and I felt suddenly out of place. There were clothes scattered all over the floor. As I undid my belt, another late comer showed up. He immediately stripped and we both made our way into the mess of bodies. A spot on a couch opened up as the guy who had been sitting there made his way to the front, to slip his cock into the pussy of the girl on the left. I took his place alongside the two other guys who sat there, stroking their cocks, watching the two women taking load after load.

After I stroked for a few minutes, a fluffer approached and dropped to her knees. She hungrily took my head and shaft into her mouth. She looked up at me as she worked her tongue over the underside of my cock, stroking the shaft and massaging my balls. The guys around me pressed in, watching her intently as she sucked me to the point where I was as hard as I could possibly be. Suddenly she stopped, and moved to the guy on my left. I stroked as I watched her taking his length into her wet mouth. I looked forward as yet another guy spurted a huge load all over the girls up front. It was a pretty simple concept: stroke your cock all you wanted, fuck the girls up front in any hole, then blow your load all over them, or in them. Even though the party had only been going on for an hour now, the two girls were completely coated in thick, hot cum. It was oozing out of every one of their orifices, as cock after cock pumped their holes. It dripped from their faces and tits and down their thighs.

Most guys dressed and left after they finished, while some stayed behind for round two or three. All guys who left were replaced by newcomers, who were showing up at a steady stream through the front door. The girls up front were moaning loudly as their holes were stuffed full of hard cocks. I watched as the blonde on the left was taking a cock in both her pussy and ass, while a third guy fucked her huge tits while three other guys where jerking big loads out on her face. The brunette on the right was on her knees as she stroked off two cocks with her hands as a particularly huge cock pumped her ass hard and fast. Every thrust forced more of the semen in her cum-filled butthole to squeeze out and run down her thighs.

As the man in the brunette's asshole pulled out, blowing his big load all over her back, I rose to take his place. Her asshole was gaping wide, having obviously taken many cocks over the last hour. I easily slipped my whole shaft deep balls deep inside as she moaned and shuddered. The two guys she was jerking off spurted all over her face and another stepped up fuck her throat. We rammed her simultaneously, me in her ass, he in her mouth. She handled our cocks like fucking pro, obviously loving every second of it.

I fucked her asshole for about 10 minutes, cum oozed out of it, lubricating my cock. In that time, dozens of guys came and went, filling these two girls with load after load. Finally, I felt my balls tighten as I pulled out, spurting thick ropes of cum up and down her back. I stepped back, admiring the two women and the sheer amount of cum oozing all over their bodies. They kissed each other again, trading mouthfuls of cum.

I walked over to were my clothes lay, but before I could begin dressing one of the fluffers dropped to her knees in front me. As she took my semi-hard cock into her hands and mouth, licking dried cum and ass juice from my shaft. I began to harden again. After I was rock hard, she moved on to a guy who had just entered the room. I decided I had another load in me after all, as I turned to survey the messy scene in front me, stroking my cock and trying to decide where to dump my cum this time.

Sinful55
Sinful55
26 Followers