Cum Party for Two (and Many More)

Story Info
as per assignment, sub writes fictional tale for her Dom.
1.4k words
3.89
18.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Jodi and I were always into doing lots of kinky things together. However, we knew that this day was going to go down as one especially made for the history books.

As we're similar and yet also very different in appearances, we tend to think we look pretty good together. We both have long, blonde hair, but where she's more fair with blue eyes, I'm more tan with dark brown eyes. Where she's a little taller and lean, I'm more average and more curvy (cushy). We both have very cute and pert breasts, nice asses, and very sexy mouths. . .

All that was the obvious motivation for so many big and hard cocks coming to life all across the men's locker room. The rugby match had ended about thirty minutes ago. They were all showered and refreshed. And even though a few still had their towels cinched tightly and low around their hips, their bulge underneath revealed how very turned on they were becoming.

I was a really close friend of the team's coach, and we had definitely had our share of un- conventional times together in and out of the bedroom. We had even taken it as far as a Dominant/submissive sort of relationship, and all that was going to transpire later on, was my resulting obedience to help fulfill one of his most special fantasies. . .

Some of the rugby players were lounging around on the benches that were scattered about. Some of them were standing up with their cocks at full attention. Some of them were seemingly trying to act sort of uninterested, but kept stealing glances of both curiosity and appreciation over across the way.

Jodi and I were kissing and fondling and basically, getting ourselves worked up in a whorish frenzy. . .

The two of us had on really short denim skirts that were hugging our ass cheeks, and the skimpy-strapped tanks we were wearing were so light and sheer, it was as if we had nothing on at all. Neither of us wore a bra, and we each had on a favorite colored thong- mine was yellow and Jodi's was purple. . .

While we were both working each other over, it became quickly evident, that several of our onlookers were very horny and had begun to stroke their cocks more and more rapidly. With an anticipation we could not hide, we began calling on them to come in closer and closer and closer. Our goal? To have them spew all of their blends of hot and juicy jiz all over us. . .

Jodi and I knelt down on the sweaty-stained floor, and readied ourselves for our erotically-driven "baptism". We squealed as the first few droplets landed where they may. They were either stringing a bit across our hair, or splattering us in the eyes. At this point, there were about eight to ten guys breaking loose at the same time, but we needed and craved more. . .

I took Jodi's chin, and gently guided her face to mine, so I could ever so tenderly lick some of the cum drips off her cheeks, and then I shoved my tongue down her throat and engaged her in a very passionate french kiss. . . As we pulled apart, there was a tiny line of spit, and we heard such an array of voices, as a lot of the men moaned and groaned in animalistic ways. . .

Turning away for just a moment, each of us girls decided to find a few cocks to help the orgasming along. . . I went to a few of the bigger and burly ones, and Jodi chose a few of the slightly more chiseled specimens. We both had a strange and unknown cock in each hand and in our mouth. With all the suckling and gurgling and pulling and prodding, it was only a matter of a few minutes and the six of them erupted, allowing their flows of hot, manly cum to rain down and blanket us even further.

Covered in multi-layers of spermy cum,we looked as nasty and as slutty as any two women have ever looked. I could tell You (the coach) were so proud, and couldn't wait for more. . .

I laid Jodi down, and beginning down at her feet, I sifted her toes and poked my tongue through the cracks of each one to get at the cum that had made its way down there. I slowly rolled across her ankes, her thighs, her muff, and her stomach. I was so very sweetly rewarded, for pooled inside her belly button, was some of the cum that had dripped down from her neck, shoulders, and breasts. . . I slurped it all up so deliciously and made yum-yum-yum responses as I did so. . .

Now, there were at least fifteen more guys who couldn't wait to add their contributions. Again, Jodi and I each took on three guys at once and choked down some of the largest cocks we had ever blown. Guys of many different statures were sanding us with their cocks. As they zigged-zagged across the back sides of our asses, they would yell for us to get down low and turn around and let them drop their loads all over our face.

Jodi and I really got into this, and I just had to suck one guy's deposit out of her mouth and let it slither into my own. . . I swished it all around, lifted her very disheveled shirt, and spat the delicacy across her tits. Using both my hands, I smeared it all around until her chest reflected the sheen of a good wax job.

Jodi then flipped me around, and pulling my hair back away from my neck, she forced me over to where five other players were looking for a fun place to unload. . . One guy let go on my back, causing my shirt to become pasted to my skin. Another decided to have his target my mouth and chin. And still yet another directed his batch around one of my ears. Noticing this, Jodi scooped some out by hooking her index finger, and she took the lustful glob, and basically shoved it up my nose. We laughed, and began begging and pleading for more and more and more cum.

One of the guys threw us over a box of the cone cups used to dispense water out on the field. Our looks of understanding were priceless. We each put a cup right under the dick-spouts of several of the stragglers and once there was enough cum accumulated, we both tilted our heads back and took the shots like pros. As we each held onto some of the serving, we were able to cheek it, and then meld in that lovely and all too-lesbian way of snowballing.

What a scene. What a fantastic and horny time. And still, it wasn't done yet. When we were both overcome with the absolute eroticsm of it all, and were thinking about heading into the showers ourselves, I hear You offer another more practical suggestion.

At Your prompting, all of those thirty guys who had just gifted us with the wild experience of bathing us with their cum, were now going to strip away the "evidence" with their piss. . .

Between the different amounts and different velocities of their streams, Jodi and I became soaking wet (in so many more ways than one) and we were such a sight with our cum-slathered appearances, and our piss-soaked hair and clothes. Our nipples were so hard, and as the locker space was well cooled, it was as if millions of little goose-bumps had popped out from nowhere, making our arousal even more undeniable.

We each couldn't help ourselves as we accepted our roles as common toilets. We drank and swallowed some of their piss, too. Finally, we laid down, ladled some of the rivers of cum with our mouths and teeth, spread our cum-crusted thighs, and let a lot of that piss dart over our clits and seek its cunning way into our cunts. That was it- We both screamed and shrilled in utter ecstasy as our waves of orgasmic pleasure were rode out at similar times.

All the players applauded, and asked, "Hey, coach, if we win our next match, can we do this again?"

Jodi and I are both hoping your answer is yes.