Cum Slut

Story Info
He uses lovely lady as his personal toy.
865 words
3.58
201k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elly
Elly
10 Followers

He smiled as he watched her sleep, as always stunned by her beauty. Not a conventional beauty, but to him she was the most incredible woman who ever lived. Her long reddish brown hair fanned over the pillow, framing a delicate face. Thick lashes shadowed high cheekbones. Well shaped lips parted slightly in slumber. She lay on her back, her body displayed to him. Her breasts were small but nicely shaped with large nipples. A slightly rounded belly led to gently flaring hips. She was short, only five foot, but her legs were perfectly formed, with strong thighs, shapely calves, narrow ankles, ending in tiny feet. Her skin was like the finest of creams, soft and silky. Oh, how he loved to just look at her. He had been in love with her for over a year but now she was his and he couldn’t believe his fortune.

He was a giant compared to her diminutive form, standing six foot seven inches. A large hand stretched out to run gentle fingers over one breast, a smile crossing his features when the nipple immediately hardened to his touch. He leaned close to brush a tender kiss across her mouth, delighting in the feel of rose colored lips under his. Slowly, she awakened, blinking open emerald eyes. When she started to speak he shook his head, indicating his wish for silence. His hands gripped her arms to help her sit up. Without a word he tied a blindfold over her eyes. She was not frightened in the least, she trusted this man completely. He slipped off the bed before helping her up to lead her to the foot of the massive structure. He already had everything prepared, all he needed was to get her into position.

With gentle guidance, she knelt on the floor to one side of the foot of the bed. Her arms were lifted, wrists tied together with silk scarves to a bed post. Her breasts jutted forward. Already her breathing quickened with excitement. Her body quivered with anticipation. He ran his fingers through her glorious hair before cupping her chin to turn her face towards him. Finally, he spoke, “You are my wonderful little cum slut, aren’t you?” They both knew the answer to that.

She took in a sharp breath of air, letting it out on a faint whisper, “Oh, yes. I am yours.” As she spoke, he took his hard cock into his hand, rubbing the head over her lips. Her tongue darted out to taste. He drew back to tease her move, running his cock over her chin then her cheeks. The triangle of curls at the juncture of her thighs glistened with moisture. Already she ached for him. He commanded in a voice roughened with need yet still ringing with the love he felt for her, “Open your mouth, my lovely cum slut.”

Obediently, her lips parted. He slid just the head of his throbbing cock into the warm, wet recesses of her mouth. A groan was forced from him when she swirled her tongue around him. She began to suck lightly, teasingly. But this is not what he wanted. His hands tangled in her hair, holding her tight as he began to fuck her mouth. She sucked hungrily as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth. He quickened the pace, his hips pumping hard. His loud groans of pleasure filled the air. “Suck it, my beautiful cum slut.”

She hummed, her entire mouth and tongue vibrating around his cock. He pounded into her, but always mindful to not make her gag. This was a pleasure filled experience for both of them. Him lovingly dominating her, her giving him her submission. The head of his cock hit the back of her throat, balls slamming against her chin over and over. Passion induced tension filled his form. His hands tightened in her hair as he threw his head back. Pre-cum dribbled down her throat, making her yearn for more.

He pumped harder and faster into her mouth, holding her head still as he fucked her. He cried out, “Yes, my sweet cum slave!” His cock erupted in her mouth, cum shooting down her throat. She moaned in delight at the flavor of his essence. Suddenly, he pulled back to cover her face, neck and breasts in his sticky fluid, one hand abandoning her silky hair to milk his cock. His eyes narrowed with lust as he saw his cum adorn her body. He trembled with the force of his orgasm. Harsh pants of air from both of them echoed off the walls. She smiled with pleasure as she licked his flavor off her lips. He slowly knelt beside her and kissed her passionately. With his mouth close to hers, he whispered, “I love you, angel.”

He lovingly licked her chin, neck and breasts clean before untying her arms. He scooped her up against his chest, cradling her against him as he returned her to the bed. Still blindfolded, she curled against him. His hands roamed tenderly over her body, causing her to shiver and her skin tingled. He whispered in her ear, “We have only just begun."

Elly
Elly
10 Followers