Cum Slut Cabin Visit

Story Info
Three cocks make her airtight.
2.3k words
3.6
94.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been planning on you coming to see the log cabin at the Center for some time and you drive up expecting to see just me waiting there on the front porch. We have several trees that need to be removed near the cabin. Since we talked to set up the visit, my friends Steve and Stu came by with some equipment to make taking out the trees easier, so we have been doing that on your drive up. You take a seat on the porch and enjoy watching us work and sip from the Frei Brothers bottle of wine you have brought along. Steve and Stu are both in their early 50s, fit and nice looking. It's the wrong time of the month for all the usual "no holes barred" fun the 2 of us had planned but you are getting excited watching my friends at work! The wine is working its magic and a blow bang you've seen on Rexxx.com comes to mind. I come over to tell you we will be finished in a few minutes and they will be out of here and we can do our thing. You whisper in my ear that if they are willing, you'd like to suck all three cocks!

I tell you to go inside and get yourself ready and I am going to send them in without telling them anything and it's up to you to get them to let you suck their cocks! We're finished and they are in the cabin. After 3 or 4 minutes I come in and your persuasion must have worked because you are on your knees with your tits in their hands and their cocks in your hands!

Steve and Stu I see you have become acquainted with my Personal Cum Slut!! She told me a few minutes ago that she thought she would like to suck 3 cocks! I like the idea but I think we can have even more fun with those big tits and her tight ass since her juicy pussy is off limits today. I really want to see her suck 3 cocks at once and then I'm going to turn her over to you boys to use her as you please!

Cum Slut show us how you can suck cock! With you on your knees we're all going to stand in front of you and let you take turns but you need to have one in each hand and one in the mouth all the time unless we tell you otherwise! Start by taking the General out of my shorts and take him all the way in! I want to feel the back of your throat first! Steve and Stu push her head down on my cock and hold it there! Lick my balls and tell me you can't wait to suck 3 cocks! Okay it's Steve's turn, Stu, push her head down and hold it! Count to 10. Make her gag! That's it Cum Slut suck his cock like it was the General! Okay, Stu your turn to fuck her face! Reach up there and take her head in your hands and fuck her throat! Keep stroking the General and Steve, Cum Slut! Okay now suck each one a few strokes and keep changing until I tell you to stop! Look at this Cum Slut sucking 3 cocks! That's it guys grab a big handful of tits. Those big tits are some mighty fine fucking! Let's all 3 stroke our cocks for her to watch! I know she likes that! Come along and lick our balls while we stroke for you, Cum Slut!

We should all have worked up a full load of cum and there ought to be pre-cum on the tips of each cock! I think you need to have a pre-cum tasting! You have a lustful smile at the thought of such a tasting! We'll each bring up a drop for you to taste! You start with Steve and he squeezes out a big clear drop the starts to run down the head but your tongue captures it all and you suck out just a bit more. You swirl it around your mouth like a fine wine and pronounce it is of excellent quality! Stu steps up a strokes a big clear drop onto your waiting tongue and you savor it by licking it over the head of his cock. Also excellent! The General, always a copious pre-cummer, produces a flood that coats your tongue and once again you swish it around like fine wine! Like a good Cum Slut you declare that they are all vintage quality pre-cum and that you can't wait for the full load, times three!

I'm going to take a seat and let you two do whatever you want! Get creative! There are several cedar benches, padded folding chairs and a table you can use. After my Cum Slut brings me a beer, I'm going to sit here and watch her be fucked by you two! It seems that Stu has some nipple clamps that have a chain between them that he is screwing onto Cum Slut's erect nipples! I like how hard and red they are and reach over and give the chain a little tug! Cum Slut takes a drink of wine while the clamps are being screwed down! Steve tells Cum Slut to lie on her back on the table with her head off the end. It's just about right for deep fucking her face and he can hold the chain like a set of reins on a horse. Stu is the gadget man and pulls out a 9" dildo that he tells her to make it wet with saliva before he probes her tight ass with it! Steve, Stu and the dildo take turns fucking her face!

They push two cedar benches together side my side and tell her to get on the bench on her knees with her ass in the air and head on a pillow on the bench. Stu tells her to reach back and spread her ass open for the dildo to enter! We are all watching from behind as he rubs it around to moisten the sphincter with her juice, then Steve and Stu both spit on the head of the dildo as Stu eases the head in! Slowly, slowly just past the rim of the head. Now she is relaxed and he pushes in with one strong steady slow stroke! In to the hilt! Nine inches into her tight ass and she can feel the orgasm welling up inside! Steve takes a seat on the pillow and pushes her mouth down on his bulging cock as Stu begins to fuck her ass with the dildo. The weight of the chain is tugging at her nipples and she can see the General stroking his cock. Sensory overload!! Stu turns to the General and asks if it's OK to spank her ass to give her cheeks a nice cherry glow and he says "Go for it"! So with one hand he is deeply probing her anus and the other he gives a big open handed swat to alternating ass cheeks! Cum is visibly running down her legs as she moans with Steve's cock deep in her throat!

Stu leaves the dildo in place and tells Steve to change places with him and he moves into position but before he sits he pulls her head up to lick his balls and tell him how good it feels to submit! Steve removes the dildo and replaces it with his cock wet from her mouth juices and places a hand on each hip and drives his cock in to the hilt and begins to pound her ass with ferocity! Stu is moving her head up and down on his cock with his hands as she struggles not to gag! They are mercilessly using her mouth and ass!

The General has an idea that may bring that other hole into play! It seems to him that the cum he sees gushing out of her pussy is running clear which probably means that it's safe to take a plunge into that hot wet pussy of hers. He asks Steve to move aside long enough for him to insert the dildo in her throbbing pussy and it comes out clean! Hey guys I think she is ready to be made airtight! Let's get her on her back with her head off the bench and Steve you fuck her mouth while Stu straddles her and fucks those tits and I'm going to try this pussy and ass for a little to check it out before we make her airtight! A COCK IN ALL 3 HOLES!! That's it Stu, rein in those big tits with that chain and fuck that tit pussy of hers! Steve go deep in her mouth and when Stu backs off you fuck her tits from that direction! It's my favorite position. I say it's an all clear on her juicy wet pussy and we can all visit there too! Steve is in her mouth, Stu is fucking those big tits and the General is alternating between pussy and ass. Time to switch! Everyone take a turn on those tits and mouth at this angle!

Okay Cum Slut on your knees with your ass in the air I'm going to sit on the bench and you are going to suck my cock and Steve and Stu are going to tag team you from behind. You boys alternate and take your pick of either hole. You can hammer that juicy wet cunt of hers or stretch that tight sphincter of her asshole. I'll give you the sign to switch and let the other one have his way with her! So Stu you've decided on that juicy wet cunt of hers! I'm glad we figured it was all clear for use. She cums in buckets, as you can see from how wet she is and running down her legs. Steve your turn, let's see her squirm when you stretch her ass! Fuck her cunt for just a bit to get your cock wet then ease the head in and thrust it all in at once! That's it, now put your hands on her hips and pound that ass! Even better, fill your hands full of those big tits and pound her ass! You guys take a couple more tags while she licks my balls and sucks on the General!

Alright now Cum Slut you stay in that position but Stu and Steve, you 2 sit beside each other on a bench. She's going to alternate blowing you 2 while I alternate between cunt and ass! Stu, while she's is running her tongue up and down your cock, I'm going to fuck her ass and Steve, when you are fucking her face I'll be ramming the General in her cunt with my balls slapping on her clit!

Damn! Too many ways to show off this Cum Slut's skills are running thru my head! I want to fuck those massive tits for a while! So I'm going to sit on the bench now and have Stu and Steve stand on either side of me and stroke their cocks to keep them up while Cum Slut, on her knees, gets my cock good and wet to fuck those tits. When she gets it ready them she takes a cock in each hand and alternates sucking you two while I power fuck these big tits! That's it, deep throat those dicks! Push her head down on your cock when she sucks it! That's it suck those cocks and get ready to be made airtight!

Alright she's ready for the big finish! We are going to have a cock in every hole at the same time! Make her airtight! Push two of these benches together and Steve you lay down. Cum Slut is going to ride your cock with her gushing wet cunt and Stu you come up from behind a fuck that tight asshole. I am going to stand just to the right side so I can fuck her throat deeply! First I want to see her riding Steve's cock! That's it, now slow it down so Stu can get the rhythm and thrust deep in your ass on the down stroke! Yeah just like that! Now I am coming around to complete the job of making you airtight! I have my hands dug in to your hair so I can push the General in as far as he has ever been! Deep into that part of your throat that produces the slickest juice so I can really fuck your throat deep! That's it! We're all in and this Cum Slut is airtight! Now make sure she knows she has 3 rock hard cocks deep inside her! Steve's face is buried in those gigantic tits! We all 3 ride her to the brink of ejaculation!

I always like to see my Personal Cum Slut swallow cum. Once more I want her on her knees facing all 3 cocks. We are going to stroke our loads into her mouth for her to swallow every drop! Steve you go first whatever you need to do or have her do to make you cum, go for it! Steve wants a bit more deepthroat and he pops a big, hot, white load on her outstretched tongue! Stu, same thing, whatever it takes, let's see her take your load. Stu reattaches the nipple clamp chain and steps behind her pulls her head back to put his balls in her mouth, stokes his cock with the right hand and tugs the chain with his left hand. Damn, that is creative! Then he cums on her tits and we all watch her lick him and those cum covered tits clean of every drop! Time for the General and he moves Cum Slut to the bench on her back with her head off the bench so he can fuck her tits while she licks his ass and balls. Ready to blow he pulls back and unloads a white hot load in her wide open mouth! She swallows and SMILES!