Cum Slut Cathy No. 02

Story Info
A birthday fuck for a neighbor.
1.7k words
4.12
216.8k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 12/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

Cathy's new neighbors include two teens, Donny and Diane, nearly the same age. They are not blood relatives, having been born to different parents, two of whom are now married to each other. But the kids have been raised as siblings since age three.

Soon after they moved in, Cathy discovered that Donny was peeping in her windows and patio door, watching her in her sex play. She found much evidence of his masturbation on the patio furniture and floor. Since she is such an exhibitionist, she put on more and more shows for him, including letting be a witness to her threesomes with two girl friends and a couple.

Diane has become Cathy's primary baby sitter, and has used Cathy's sex toys with her permission. Cathy has been seducing Diane, and has drawn Donny into her web as well. She deliberately lost a Super Bowl bet with Donny, his $20 against a fuck with her when he turns 18. Diane witnessed the bet but didn't believe Cathy was serious.

This is Cathy's account of how things went on the night Donny turned 18. She gave her body to him immediately after midnight, just minutes into his eighteenth year. No welsher, she. We hope you enjoy her play.

Susan

**************

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hey Boss Cunt,

I hope you're not upset with me for keeping you in the dark. I spoke with Eric and he thought you might be hurt that I haven't shared my latest with you.

Truth is there is nothing to share yet so I was waiting to surprise you with it. I thought you would really enjoy seeing a new message with I Fucked Donny as the subject. But Eric spilled the beans.

Well, it hasn't happened yet. As I write this he is still 2 hours and 15 minutes away from turning 18. I told him that if he still wants me to settle the debt, to call me at midnight and I would let him come over to collect.

I just put the Princess to bed and took a shower and got ready. I have to admit that I am horny as hell right now. If he backs out I'll be fucking the bedpost!

I have the day off tomorrow if I want it. I have told him that if he can get off school that I'm willing to spend the day with him, as long as it's naked day. I'll ask him again tonight if he wants to do it tomorrow or not.

I have spoken with Tina and Misty about teaming up with him over the weekend. Tina is all for it because she remembers seeing him and thinks it would be fun. Misty is still thinking about it. I thought we could just take turns wearing his 18-year old dick out and put on some shows for him.

As for tonight... I have trimmed up and have thick red ribbon and a large red bow. I plan to wrap one around my tits covering my nipples, then wrap another piece of ribbon down my back, over my pussy and up to the ribbon around my tits, and then tape the bow in place. I'll unlock the sliding door once he calls and be lying in the bed ready for him to come in and open his present.

Since I can't surprise you I'll leave you with that picture of me lying on my bed waiting for him for you to dream about. If he backs out I'll go on-line and tell you. If not, you'll just have to wait for morning for me to let you know what happens.

Good night

C

--------

Wednesday, March 7, 2007 -- Morning

We did it!

Donny called exactly at midnight and wanted to come right over. I made him wait five minutes before leaving, unlocked the sliding door and finished my gift wrapping for him. You should have seen his face when he walked into the bedroom and found me spread eagle with nothing but a large red ribbon and bow on me. I did my best Marilyn Monroe "Happy Birthday" song for him and told him to come open his present.

He is pretty inexperienced. Plus this was a first for him. When it came time to fuck, he pulled out a rubber. I told him that I can't have kids, so he didn't need to use it unless he really wanted to. He told me that I was his first fuck without a rubber. So I told him, in that case, my pussy would be the first that his dick would feel, flesh to flesh.

The boy came twice in less than ten minutes, and I might be stretching the time a bit.

He tore off the ribbon and began feeling me up and sucking my nipples like a newborn, all the while fingering me like mad . I got him to go down on me, which he doesn't have much experience at either. I had to guide him to licking my clit. Then he stripped and jumped on me and shot off in me almost immediately.

I ignored the quickness and rolled him over. I licked his nipples for a bit then worked my way down to his dick and balls. I licked his cum and my juice off him and then got on him and rode him. I was surprised at how quickly he came the second time. I continued riding him until I got off. He has an average dick, nothing special about it other than that it is so fresh and inexperienced, and I get to train it now.

We talked a little and I was able to get his sexual history. He's only fucked two girls and only a total of five times. His first girlfriend that he fucked was just before he moved here. Then his recent girlfriend fucked him four times before they broke up a few weeks ago. He's been sucked on but never given a real blowjob so I promised to do that for him today.

He planned to take off school today, but the weather isn't working in our favor. We're starting to get some snow here so we may end up with schools closed or closed early, which means that the Princess will be home. I might be able to get away with fucking someone while she's in bed, but not while she's up and about.

More later

C

-------------

Wednesday night.

Still up so I thought I'd send you a quickie.

The weather went against us, but didn't cause school closings, so I went to work and put in a long, productive day.

I was in my bedroom getting ready to get under the covers when I heard a tapping at the window that scared the piss out of me. Turns out Donny got home early from his job and saw my light still on and rushed over to see if he could get his rocks off before going to bed.

Sure I was tired, but how could I deny his hard young dick? So I quickly went to the door and let him in. He's smarter than I would have given credit. He parked down the street and walked to the door so his parents wouldn't know he was home yet.

This time he went down on me first, and continued eating me until he made me cum. He seemed quite pleased with himself. And I was too. After my orgasm eased, he climbed up my sprawled body and fucked me. Once again he came quite soon, and filled me with his young ejaculate. I had forgotten how young men perform. They cum fast, they cum in large quantities, and they recover fast. And they also usually can cum several times in one "sitting." I am looking for a longer, uninterrupted session with Donny to see how typical he is for a teenager. God, you are a bad influence on me. Look what you've got me doing.

As we lay there with his young cock softening in me, he asked if he could fuck my ass next time. I asked if he'd ever done that, and he said no. I know he has watched me get ass fucked, though; he has seen me do all kinds of kinky things through my patio door and windows. I told him that I'd be happy to give it up to him if he behaves himself –said with an evil smile. Then I kissed him, and walked him to the door. I stood there naked as he jogged over to his car.

Good night, Susan, and I mean it for real this time.

C

***********

Post Note:

David has settled into his new life as Cathy's local fuck toy. He gets either a blow job or fuck or both almost every day. He is living a teen boy's wet dream. And Cathy has invited Diane to come over and watch her suck her brother to orgasm as often as she wants. So far Diane has stopped short of coming in. Instead she stays outside and peeps as her brother did before her.

Cathy has offered the same special treatment to Diane that she gave to Donny. And it looks like she will accept. And Donny has confirmed that he would love to fuck his sister if we can arrange that for him.

Donny asked Cathy if she would give herself to a buddy of his who will soon turn 18. She counter-offered that she give herself to both of them. After she told me this, we chatted and decided she should give herself to Donny and several of his buddies, but not at her house. She needs to keep her real identity secret or she will become the talk of her town.

They went ahead with this plan, and I will be posting her report on it in a day or two.

As always, your feedback, either as a message on the story site or an email to me, will be much appreciated. This slutty woman is putting herself out there for our enjoyment. Let her know you appreciate her.

Susan James

###