Cum Torture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
festen6
festen6
175 Followers

Within ten minutes, Mistress Jacqui had made Katherine cum seven times. The smell of sex and a woman in heat was thick in the air. Katherine was moaning constantly now.

"Mistress...please...I can't cum aggggggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnn!" she screamed as another orgasm ripped through her.

Mistress Jacqui just laughed, "It's only been a few minutes since your first cum. You can't be all done yet. I'm not." She removed the butterfly vibrator from Katherine, and then looked over at me. "Would you like a reward, pet?"

I took my mouth off of Katherine's nipple, but continued to lick it. "If my Mistress desires to give me one," I replied.

Mistress smiled at me, "I do." She ran her hand over Katherine's flat stomach and down to her pussy. "Lick this little bitch's cunt." I smiled broadly, and moved down in between Katherine's legs. "Won't that be nice, Katherine, to be eaten?"

"Oh no, " Katherine wailed as my mouth covered her sopping wet muff and my tongue ran over her stiff, erect clit, "not again! Noooooo! My clit! My clit's so hot!" Her pussy flooded my mouth with its juices and I had trouble lapping all of them up.

"Well, now that my pet's mouth is busy, I guess the little cum slut's should be too." I looked up to see Mistress Jacqui standing by the side of the bed and taking off her G-string, "I am soooo fucking wet," she reported, as she climbed onto the bed, straddled Katherine's head, facing her feet, and lowered her crotch to the tortured blonde's face. "Eat me, bitch." Mistress Jacqui growled, "The sooner you completely...ah...satisfy me, the sooner your cum torture will end." Mistress Jacqui ran her had through my hair as she rode Katherine's tongue. "Uhhhnnn..." she moaned, "Both of you are so good at eating pussy." She looked down her body, towards Katherine's head, "Isn't he good, Katherine?"

"Uh-huh," Katherine answered, her reply muffled by Mistress Jacqui's snatch.

I continued working on Katherine, alternating long slow licks up her slit, with quick flicks across her clit, then plunging my tongue deep into the depths of her pussy, scooping out the juice like a cat would empty a bowl of milk. Shortly, she came again, moaning and thrashing underneath Mistress Jacqui, who let out a soft, "Yeah, that's it bitch, make me cum...make your Mistress cum." After a moment, Mistress looked back down at me. "Keep doing that pet. Every time you make her cum, she hums against my clit. It feels soooo gooood." She then turned her attention back to Katherine, "That was one, my beautiful little slut...only 9 more to go" Katherine whined, knowing that her task was nowhere near done.

It took her over an hour to bring Mistress Jacqui to her tenth orgasm. It was the most powerful yet. Mistress screamed and bucked on Katherine's face, rubbing her pussy and clit from Katherine's nose to her chin as she came for the tenth time. As she came down from her climax, she collapsed down upon Katherine's body. "Oh wow!" she exclaimed, "God how I love to cum!" She slid off of Katherine and lay next to her, "Don't you?" she asked, and the evil smile graced her lips.

Katherine was incoherent by this point. I had lost count, and I'm sure she had too, but she had to have cum thirty times. The puddle of cum under her ass had turned into a small pond. Her earlier thrashing and writhing had turned into twitching.

"I've cum," Mistress said, running her fingers over Katherine's lips, "and you've certainly cum," she laughed as Katherine's lips parted and she greedily sucked Jacqui's fingers into her mouth, "but David hasn't." She looked down at me, as she absently thrust her fingers in and out of Katherine's mouth. "You can stop eating her, pet. Come up here and feed the slut your cock." As I moved up to Katherine's head, a huge smile on my face, Mistress Jacqui quietly spoke to her. "I'm almost done with you, dear. I'm going to keep playing with your pussy, and you're going to keep cumming until his cock explodes in your mouth."

Weakly, wearily, Katherine turned her head to the side, and I shoved my stiff cock inside of her wide open mouth. She was obviously experienced. She ran her tongue around the head of my cock, and then sucked it deep into her throat. All of the sudden, I felt a sensation like a vibrator on my cock, and what sounded like a moan from Katherine. "Unnnhhhhh, that's good," I groaned.

Mistress looked up from fingering Katherine's pussy, "It feels great when she cums, doesn't it? Kind of like a vibrator, huh?"

"Yes, Mistress, "I hissed, as Katherine worked her mouth up and down my cock.

She suddenly pulled away from my cock, threw her head back and let out a scream as she came again. Mistress just started laughing again, "If you can't multi-task slut, you'll never get him off. You need to focus on your task."

"Please..." was all Katherine could manage, in a hoarse whisper.

"Please what? Please make you stop cumming? I told you what the rules were slut. You asked for this."

Katherine made a frustrating moan, and then put her mouth back around my cock. She kept sucking and licking at it through a few more orgasms. I felt the familiar sensations as my cock grew harder still, and cum rushed out from my balls, "Mistress, I'm going to cum!"

"Cum, my pet," Mistress Jacqui said, as her fingers sped up, flying over Katherine's clit, "Fill that bitch's mouth with your spunk." She was bringing Katherine to yet another climax, and the sensations on my cock sent me over the edge. I could swear I could hear the jets of semen smacking into the back of Katherine's throat. "Make sure you swallow it all, slut," Mistress growled.

I must have cum for a full minute, and I felt Katherine's throat contracting as she swallowed. Finally, spent, I collapsed onto the bed lying alongside Katherine. After a moment, Mistress Jacqui began releasing Katherine from her bondage. When she was done, she laid down on the bed between us.

She smiled, warm, inviting, caring. "How are my two little pets doing?' she asked. We both answered that we were fine, in a blissful tone of voice. Katherine's voice was hoarse and tired.

"It smells like sex in here," Mistress Jacqui said, and I laughed. Katherine simply smiled. "I had fun with both of you."

"Thank you, Mistress," we both answered.

After allowing her to rest awhile, Mistress Jacqui had Katherine get dressed. Her clit and pussy were so sensitive she had to leave with her panties in her purse, going bare underneath her short skirt.

After seeing Katherine to the door, Mistress Jacqui returned to the bedroom. She stood at the side of the bed, and looked down upon me. "Did you enjoy your surprise, pet?"

"Very much so, Mistress."

"Well, I hope you're ready for Round 2..."

festen6
festen6
175 Followers
12