Cum Visit for Some Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Just drunk enough to know you need to make me finish this time." He hung his head,

"I know, I'm sorry. I've been selfish." he pulled my panties down from under my dress in one movement, pulling his shirt and swim trunks off immediately after. Then he pushed me further up the bed and pulled my dress over my head. "I feel like I'm fucking bi-polar over things with you. What I said earlier. And then the way I feel now."

"I feel like a slut." My head was whirling and my pussy was soaked

He leaned forward and kissed me tenderly, wrapping tendrils of my hair around his hand. He yanked and pulled the strands tightly. I reveled in the way his muscled body covered mine completely and the way his other hand smoothly slipped under me to grab my ass. Ryder started kissing down my neck to my breasts, wasting no time as he kissed down my body. He used his knee to spread my legs apart, just in time to place a kiss on my clit. "Fuck, getting right to it, huh?" I whispered, and he laughed.

"Well, I kinda got mine twice... you deserve to get yours." There was no more talking after that, because his tongue quickly became very busy.

I was already so wet, my hips moving on their own accord as he teased, running his tongue up and down my slit. I tried to be more quiet this time, but I couldn't help that my moans started coming out as he slid two fingers into me, his tongue worked my clit mercilessly. My back arched off the bed as I humped my pussy up towards his mouth. "Wait, I have an idea," he said with a grin, as he slid from between my legs and lay down on his back. "Climb up here, little sis."

I blushed and swung one leg over his body and sat my pussy right on his face. He gripped my thigh hard with one hand and my ass in the other, as his tongue instantly found my clit. I pressed my hands into the wall behind him as I ground down onto him, "Fuck, this was a great idea." I moaned, thoroughly enjoying the new leverage I had to grind onto his tongue. "Oh, Jesus," I moaned as he sucked my clit into his mouth, "You're gonna make your little sister cum on your face." He slapped my ass hard and I squeezed the side of his face with my thighs, "Oh fuck, right there." his tongue went into overdrive, licking at my clit. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum. Ryder, fuck, fuck, god, I'm cummmmmming!" I grabbed his hair hard in my hands as my hips ground down onto his face as I started to cum, and he never stopped licking, even as I screamed out in pleasure.

My face got red as I saw he'd pulled away to smirk up at me. "What?" I slipped off, letting my still dripping pussy slide all the way down his body till I was sitting on top of him. He reached behind my ass to slip a condom on.

"Absolutely nothing. That was hot." He positioned me, lifting my body and sliding me down on his rock hard cock all in one movement. It was like the wind had been knocked out of me, the way I half-moaned and gasped, leaning forward to grab onto his shoulders for leverage. He wrapped his hands around my hips and started pulling me up and down, teasingly slow. Each time, he thrust up into me so deeply, I swear I could feel him in my stomach.

"H-how did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"F-fucking pull me down like that in one go." He grinned and wrapped his hand around my neck lightly, the other hand playing with my tits.

"I bet you can do it too..." he winked. I bit my lower lip and tilted my ass upwards, sliding my slick pussy all the way off his dick, taking a moment to tease my clit with the head. He glanced down and I took the opportunity to slam all the way down in one thrust. This time I knocked the wind out of myself, moaning as I ground against him.

"I need you to do it hard and fast, fuck this slow bullshit." I blurted out. I know he was trying to give me what I wanted, in order to please me, but honestly I just needed to get it good.

He didn't waste any time flipping me over onto my stomach and slamming back inside me, gripping my hair with one hand as I managed to get onto my knees. My pussy was so wet, it was dripping down my thighs and his balls, even the bed was started to get covered in drops of my wetness. "It's so fucking hot how wet I make you." he moaned into my ear, as he thrust in and out of my little pussy. "You like how your big brother fucks you? You wanna cum for your brother all over again? Huh, kitten? Little kitten likes when I fuck her tight little pussy from behind?" He could barely get the words out between moans, but kept trying to coax it out of me anyway."I fucking love bending my little sis over and sliding my big cock into her tight little cunt, feeling that wetness all over me as she tries not to cum," he chuckled, "It's pointless to try to stop it, I can feel how hard you're clenching on me, kitten." I let out the breath I was holding and moaned loudly.

"Can't help it, don't want it to end." I knew I should be feeling guiltier, but in the moment, my orgasm was looming, and all I could think about was getting there.

"I'm gonna fuck you till you cum, don't you worry about that."

"Not if you cum first." I retorted.

"Oh, this again, huh? Kitten, remember what happened last time?" he reached around and started to rub my slick clit in circles as he still pounded into me.

"W-what happened last time?"

"You came like a little bitch, all over me." I whimpered. God, he could write an erotic novel with the type of dirty talk he had in his tool belt.

"That's not how I remember it," I moaned, clutching the sheets in my hands, trying desperately not to give him the satisfaction of making me cum yet.

"I remember," he paused to slap my ass hard, making me yelp, "the way you shuddered and moaned underneath me as you came all over my cock, little sis. I remember the way you screamed out as you came and came and came for your big bro, just like you're gonna do now. Cum for me, Kenzie. Cum all over me."

I came apart like a doll, humping my ass back into him over and over as I moaned and writhed through my orgasm, biting my lower lip so hard it bled. My face was buried into the pillow to muffle my screams, but the orgasm that tore through my body was sure to wake the neighbors nonetheless. My legs felt like jelly as I trembled underneath him, and he still hadn't stopped thrusting into me. In fact, I think he'd picked up the pace. He leaned forward and bit into my neck hard as he jerked and started to cum. "My little sister is so fucking hot," he moaned, pulling me tighter into him as he filled up the condom.

"Fuck, that was good." he quickly pulled out and got up to clean up, leaving me drunkenly lying face down on the bed to think about what I'd just done.

"I only have tomorrow left here, you know? I leave the day after."

"That soon already? Damn! Time goes by quickly when you're having fun."

"This is the last time this is ever going to happen." Clarity and soberness suddenly hit me hard. "I mean it this time."

"You didn't have fun?"

"I can't handle your mood swings and this isn't right. I have a real chance of happiness. If you really love me, you will respect that and want me to be happy." He looked like I'd slapped him, but just laid down and rolled over.

"You're right, I'm sorry."

The next day was awkward at first, but we somehow made the best of it and enjoyed ourselves without it being too horrible. He took me around to meet some of his friends, we hung out at the local college pub, and when night time came, there was an outdoor movie at one of the campus parks. Oliver came with us and I ended up sitting between the guys. He leaned over as soon as the movie started and whispered to me, "I thought about the brief moment between us and I realized what a douche I was being. You told me about the position you were in and how badly you felt. I took advantage of a weak moment, and I'm really sorry. I may just be your brother's roommate, but I don't want to burn any bridges and add to your dilemma. Forgive me?" he sounded so sincere, I was surprised. I nodded and smiled. Maybe that was the universe's way of paying me back for talking to Ryder like I did last night. Things could be okay. I just had to decide what, if anything, I would say to Justin.

When we got home from the movie, I packed my things in silence. Ryder watched from the bed, with a look in his eyes like he wanted to say something, but he never spoke. I slept on the couch that night, with a blanket Oliver had loaned me. It was soft and comfortable and reminded me of my little pink blanket back home.

Morning came and Oliver volunteered to drive me to the airport, because Ryder still hadn't emerged from his bedroom. It was getting close to the time of my flight, and I couldn't wait any longer. I had already tried to wake him up a couple times, with no success. He had probably popped a couple of sleeping pills, like I knew he did when he couldn't sleep. I let Oliver take me to the airport, and we turned the radio on and drove without talking much. He dropped me off with a simple one-armed hug, and wished me luck. He gave me his phone number, telling me to call him if I needed anything or wanted to check up on Ryder.

Hours later, I stepped off the plane back home, feeling sore and cramped from the long plane ride. I wheeled my carry-on through the terminal, picking up the pace as I caught sight of Justin near the exit. "Babe!" he exclaimed, and ran towards me, lifting me up into his arms and holding me close. "I missed you so much! It was only like five days and it felt like eternity without you. I'm such a chump," he laughed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to cry.

"What's wrong?" he set me down and pulled back to look at me. He was so nice and I was so messed up. Even though I'd meant what I had said to Ryder, I knew in the bottom of my heart if I saw him again, I didn't know if I'd be able to resist him. So maybe I could avoid him for another few years and make a happy life with Justin, but was that truly fair? "Babe. You must be so tired. Let's get you home." He took my carry-on in one hand and grabbed my hand in the other.

By the time we got home, it was only about five, but I was exhausted, mentally and physically. I thought this kind of love triangle only happened in the movies, and the worst part was if I chose to tell Justin I had cheated, I couldn't even explain the true story. How could I learn to forgive myself? Should I even forgive myself?

To be continued...