Cum Watch Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Callie is addicted to cumming for an audience.
2.7k words
4.43
64.4k
59

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
450 Followers

It was late Thursday afternoon and the entire Madison Valley High football team had congregated at James Mason's like they did every Thursday. At first only a few guys would go to James house after practice, but ever since I turned eighteen almost the entire team showed up. All of the boys invited to James were eighteen and those on the team that weren't quite yet old enough were at home or hanging with their girlfriends. I was thankful that my step brother Blake had my back because I really didn't want anyone underage seeing me. I had made a deal that if he helped me out I'd help him out in return. A little you scratch my back and I'll scratch your back action. I didn't mind Blake was really fucking hot with his jet black hair, dark tanned skin, light green eyes, and sexy permanent smirk. I was glad our parents had decided to get hitched last year because having and easily accessible booty call in the next room was perfect for me.

I let my long strawberry blonde hair down out of my high pony tail as I entered my room and shook it out. I dropped my bag next to my desk and slipped my shoes off as well. Next a pulled the top of my cheerleading uniform over my head revealing the lacy red bra that was underneath. I bent over with my ass facing my window as I pulled my skirt off and I hoped the boys enjoyed the view of my red G-string. It made me extremely wet and turned on knowing the boys were watching me. I had always liked teasing boys, but like I said ever since I turned eighteen I had escalated things.

I grabbed my laptop and set it on the bench of my window sill. I rolled my desk chair over in front of it and took a seat. I turned on my web cam and logged into my favorite video sex chat site and aimed the camera so it captured my body from the neck down. Already I had viewers popping up like crazy and I giggled in excitement.

"So guys the pervey football team is spying on me from my neighbor's window what should I do?" I giggled.

I got many dirty requests, but the popular one was get naked and start fingering myself. I wasn't one to disappoint so I stood and stripped exposing my perky DD breasts and shaved pussy for the football team and the webcam. Once I was naked I sat back in the chair and spread my legs open wide and began rubbing my clit.

"Oh yeah mmmm," I moaned. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back as I slid my fingers inside my tight pussy. I slid a finger into my ass hole as my orgasm neared and a gasped at the sensation. My computer dinged with requests from my viewers, but I ignored them. I humped my hand and screamed in pleasure as my body quaked with my earth shattering orgasm.

After the tremors subsided I closed my laptop and panted as I caught my breath. I was glad my mom and my step dad were still at work I didn't know what they would do if they had caught me.

My phone vibrated with a text from Blake, my step brother.

'Hey... nice show ;)'

I shook my head and laughed, he was ridiculous.

'Oh yeah you like that?' I texted back. I still sat completely naked with my legs wide open in front of the window.

'Very much so did the rest of the guys, James wants you to come over.''

'And be a part of your guys little sausage fest... I'll pass.'

My phone began ringing in my hand as James called me.

"Hey gorgeous," James said when I answered.

"What's up James I already told Blake I am not coming over," I sighed into the phone. My free hand roamed down my body and between my thighs again.

"I don't want you to come over right now, but when the guys leave you are more than welcome to come over," he chuckled.

"Oh and what are we going to do?" I bit my lip as my fingers worked my body into another orgasm.

In the background I heard one of the football guys inform James that I was fingering myself while talking to him. He shushed them, but it only fueled my fire.

"What do you want to do?" he purred.

"You," I bit my lip. I held the phone to my chest and moaned as my fingers dripped in the juices of my orgasm.

"Mmm so you want me to replace those fingers with my dick?" he said when I put the phone back to my ear.

"James David Mason! Are you watching me?" I pretended to be scandalized.

"Not at all," he lied, "but the sexy little moan gave away exactly what you were just doing sweet heart."

"Does it get you hard knowing I'm naked, legs wide open and wet with cum from thinking about you?" I asked in seductive husky voice. With that I hung up and laughed hoping he just came in his pants. I lounged around my room naked for a while until I heard Blake come home. I got dressed in a tight white tank top and a pair of lacy boy shorts. I walked out into the hall and grinned when I saw him standing there leaning against the wall.

"Hey," I grinned at him.

"All the guys flipped their shit when you started touching yourself on the phone with James," Blake laughed.

"Yeah and how did that make you feel?" I said walking over to him. I slid my hand down his hard abdomen and cupped his jean covered cock in my hand.

"Jealous," he winked.

"Mmm well I'll make that up to you right now," I assured him.

"Pull your panties down," he ordered.

I hooked my leg around his hip and rubbed my pussy against him. "Right here in the hallway?" I bit my lip.

"Don't pretend you don't like the thrill of getting caught," he chuckled as he began unbuckling his belt.

"Mmmm fuck me Blake," I licked my lips.

Once he'd freed his cock from his jeans he pulled my lacy panties to the side and began rubbing his thick mushroom tip along my slit.

"Oh fuuuck," I moaned. He positioned his tip at my hole and thrust inside nearly making me collapse with the intense pleasure. He grabbed my other leg pulling it up so I was slammed against the wall with my legs wrapped around him as he fucked me.

"Do you like people watching you cum, slut?" Blake growled as he thrust hard inside me.

"Yes Blake, yes!" I thrust my hips to meet his.

"Do you want them to see me pounding this pussy?" he bit my shoulder hard enough to draw blood and I yelped.

"More than anything," I gasped as he stuck his thumb in my ass.

I pushed my large breasts in his face as his thick cock made me cry out like a bitch in heat. A loud slapping sound could be heard in the halls as our bodies slammed together in some toe curling sex. If either of our parents came home right now they would know exactly what was going on.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming," I screamed as I came in an intense orgasm. Blake increased his pounding until we were both moaning together as his cum spurted inside me.

As he pulled out of me I whimpered at the loss and clung to his body. Blake carried me to my room and laid me down on my bed knowing I was extremely exhausted and spent.

"I swear you look even more beautiful after sex," he chuckled brushing my hair from my face. I was covered in sweat and my hair was all tangled, and somehow Blake found that attractive.

"That's just your dick talking," I laughed sitting up. My legs felt like limp noodles and I still tingled all over from my orgasm, but I was slowly getting control over my body again.

"You can never take a compliment," he rolled his eyes at me.

"Well I'm going to take a shower," I ignored him. I got up a little shakily and began stripping in front of him.

"Let me know if you need someone to wash your back," he winked and squeezed my hip.

"I don't think I can handle another orgasm like that today, I might slip into a coma," I joked.

"Mmm fine go shower," he sighed.

I walked around him and into the hall, I gave him a wink before I slipped into the bathroom. The warm spray felt amazing as it cascaded down around me washing away the sweat of sex. I put the shower head between my legs and washed away Blake's cum before washing my hair. I hadn't bothered to bring in a towel so when I was done showering I walked naked back to my room.

I got dressed in one of Blake's white muscle tanks that turned slightly see through as it dampened from my wet hair. You could see a lot of my breasts from the slits in the side and even more so when I used a hair tie to tie it tighter on my body. I also put on a tight pair of spandex that clung to my shapely ass and barely covered it. If I spread my legs far enough you could see my pussy lips which I knew would drive a certain someone crazy.

I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and when the front door opened and closed and Blake's dad Eric walked in a grinned behind my water glass.

"Hey Eric," I smiled sweetly at him.

"Hey Callie, how was school?" he asked setting his briefcase down on the counter. He went to the fridge and grabbed a beer, cracking the top open as he took in my outfit. Eric looked like an older version of his son and he sure had aged well, like a fine wine.

"It was fine, how was work daddy?" I licked my lips.

"Same old same old," Eric shrugged. His eyes roamed my body and I tried not to giggle as they stopped on my very visible areolas. They were perfect little rosebud nipples that guys went crazy over and Eric was no different.

I lifted my glass to my lips like I was going to take a drink, but instead I 'accidentally' spilt the water all down the front of me.

"Oh no," I gasped grabbing a paper towel and rubbing my chest. You could see everything now through the soaked t-shirt and Eric shifted no doubt trying to hide a hardening member. I rubbed at my breasts making them bounce as I did so.

"You should probably go change," he managed to grunt out.

"Okay daddy, whatever you say," I bounced on my toes and skipped over to hug him. My erect nipples scraped against his chest and his hard cock pushed against my stomach as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands moved to rest on my hips and then they traveled down I massaged my cheeks.

"Daddy Eric what are you doing?" I batted my eyelashes up at him innocently.

"Fuck, sorry... I shouldn't have done that," Eric cursed and stopped away from me.

"It's okay," I bit my lip and stared up at him doe eyed.

"It made me feel good down there," I slid my fingers along my pussy. Eric in the last year was under the impression that I was an innocent young girl who was a sweet naïve little virgin. If he only knew the things I did.

He seemed to fight with himself for a moment, but eventually his lust won.

"Right there?" he asked replacing my fingers with his. He rubbed my clit through my spandex and it actually felt pretty good.

"Oh mmm that feels so good," I mewed in a sugary sweet voice.

"Have you ever touched a penis before Callie?" he asked as he began unzipping his pants with his free hand.

"No daddy Eric, but I really want to," I said hopefully.

He pulled his cock out and placed my small hand on it.

"Do you like that sweet heart?" he asked as I squeezed my hand around it.

"You're very big daddy," I bit my lip.

"Would that even fit in here?" I murmured gesturing to where his hand still rubbed my clit.

"Oh yes sweet heart, and it would feel amazing," he assured me.

"Would you ummm show me sometime?" I asked slowing moving my hand along his shaft.

"Would you like to stay home from school tomorrow Princess?" he cooed as he pulled my shorts to the side and began sliding his fingers along my wet slit.

"Oh yes please," I moaned softly.

"Are you going to be a good girl for daddy?" he groaned as I began stroking his cock.

"Of course daddy I'll do whatever you say," I promised eagerly.

"Are you going to let daddy teach you how to please a man?" he rubbed a circle around my wet entrance, but didn't penetrate.

"Oh yes, I want whatever you can teach me daddy," I begged.

"Well your mother is going to be home soon, but tomorrow we'll finish this lesson," he promised as his hand slid out of my pants.

"Oh but daddy I don't know if I can wait my special area feels all tingly," I whimpered.

"Well do you want a little homework Princess?" he grabbed my hand and urged me to stroke him faster.

"Oh yes please!" I jumped up and down making my tits bounce.

"Daddy wants you to go to your room and rub right where he did okay?"

"Yes sir," I licked my lips, "but what are we going to do about him?"

"Do you want to help daddy in the bathroom with his little friend?" he began tugging me towards the guest bathroom.

"I don't know how," I pouted.

"Don't worry sweet heart I'll show you," he said nudging me inside the small bathroom.

"What do I do?" I asked sheepishly.

"Get on your knees and lift your top up sugar," he urged as he sat down on the lid of the toilet and pulled his pants to his ankles.

"Okay," I pretended to hesitantly pull of my shirt as I sank to my knees in front of him.

His hands reached out and began rolling my nipples between his thumbs and pointer fingers.

"Does that feel good Princess?" he asked.

"Oh yes daddy, I like that very much," I moaned.

"Now daddy is going to put his friend between your breasts and when you see the little guys head peek out daddy wants you to suck on it okay honey?" Eric said sliding his cock between my tits and squeezing them together.

"Mmm like a lollipop?' I stared up at him wide eyed.

"Yes exactly Princess," he groaned. He began thrusting his shaft between my breasts and I pretended to fumble at first, but then I was sucking his dick hard while he fucked my tits. His fingers rubbed my nipples and massaged my breasts which got me very aroused. It took only a few minutes for his hot cum to fill my mouth and dribble onto my tits.

"You are a very sweet girl, now swallow your treat honey," Eric panted.

I swallowed and said, "Mmm daddy I really liked that."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it sweet heart," he smirked. The bastard loved thinking he was taking advantage of an innocent girl.

"I'm all wet down there," I gave him a questioning look.

"That's cum Princess, that means you really liked pleasing daddy," he informed me.

"Can I please daddy more tomorrow?"

"Oh yes honey, and daddy will make you feel very good."

"Should I go do my homework now?" I pulled Blake's shirt back on.

"Yes Princess," he pulled up his pants and pulled me to my feet.

"Thank you daddy," I kissed him on the cheek before exiting the bathroom.

I laughed to myself as I walked back to my room, guys were so easy.

fms9612
fms9612
450 Followers