Cumberland Sausage

Story Info
Wife takes delivery of meat.
1.3k words
3.95
42.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ann, I am 45 years old, and I live with my husband and family in a small village in the Lake District.

I do not work; I leave it to my husband to provide for us. He has a very well paid job.

A couple of weeks ago I made a surprise visit to one of my friends in the village. She lives in a house down a quite country lane which is surrounded by a very large hedge.

To visit my friend Sue, she insists that you walk around the back of the house and enter through the kitchen door. I was walking along the path and was just about to pass the kitchen window, when I heard a strange moaning noise.

I looked through the window and could not believe my eyes at what I saw.

My friend Sue, who can be a little haughty and aloof, was bending over the kitchen table, receiving a vigorous humping from a large well-built man.

Sue was leaning on her elbows on the table, she had, had her dress pushed up over her back covering her shoulders and the back of her head. She was not able to see much at all. Her white knickers were loosely hanging around her ankles.

He had his trousers around his ankles and I could see his big hairy backside pounding into Sue.

I moved closer to the door, which was open, and just stood in the doorway looking at the spectacle in front of me. Even though I had been very quiet, the man had seen me and looked directly at me while I stood in the doorway. He winked at me and indicated to me that I should remain quite.

Sue had no idea that I was watching her receiving a good pounding from this man. Sue was really moaning loudly and then shouted out as she came. It was then I realised who he was, it was the new village butcher whose van I had just passed parked on the street.

The butcher's backside started to twitch as he ejaculated into Sue.

They stayed still, while they regained their breath. I was just about to move away when I saw the butcher move back slightly, turn, and face me. I nearly gasped aloud, at what I saw but I managed to stay quite.

His cock was very long about 9" but it was also very fat. I had never seen a cock that big in my life. It looked like a big fat Cumberland sausage. It was wet and sperm was dripping from the end. Sue's fanny was gapping open and very red. Sperm was dribbling out of her fanny and running down her leg.

I quickly left and with a distinct wetness between my legs which was soaking my knickers. I walked back to my car.

When I got to my car, I started to think more clearly. This new butcher had only just moved into the area and to drum up new business he had some special deals on - at discounted prices.

I had ordered some meat from him over the phone and he was due to deliver it to me later that week.

I waited patiently in my car until the butcher had left and giving my friend a few minutes, I knocked on her door. Sue answered the door fully clothed but with a certain rosiness in her cheeks. When I followed her into the kitchen, she did appear to be walking a little strangely. This is not surprising considering the hammering her fanny had just received.

I just happened to mention that I had seen the new butcher just leave. She immediately went a little red and quickly changed the subject.

We then passed the time drinking tea and gossiping. Nothing was ever mentioned about the butcher.

The day soon came when I was scheduled to receive my meat order. After my husband had gone to work and the kids had gone to school. I put on my shortest skirt with a pair of very small white knickers, no bra and a white blouse.

I sat at my kitchen table nervously awaiting the butcher. When the knock on the door came - I nearly jumped out of my skin.

When I answered the door I was confronted with a huge man who had a big basket of meat in his hands. It was him - the butcher, the same one that I had seen fucking my friend.

He looked at me and I could see in his eyes that he had recognised me and he just smiled. I said hello and asked him to put the basket on the kitchen table.

He acted as if he had never seen me before - very professional. He then started to unpack his basket.

When he had laid the fresh meat on the table, he looked me in the eye and asked if there was anything else.

I said something about did he have any "big Cumberland sausage" in his van.

He said he would see what he could do.

He approached me and took hold of my head with his huge hands - he then kissed me very passionately on the lips. My knees nearly gave way as I was overcome with sheer magnetism. He was so big and powerful, I felt like a rag doll in his hands.

My knickers were soaking wet in anticipation of what was to come. He turned me around and bent me over the kitchen table. It was a little weird because I could see a packet of steak about 6" away from my face.

He manoeuvred around behind me and I felt him lift up my short skirt. He then pulled down my knickers and I stepped out of them.

I wanted to look behind but I was apprehensive - I had been thinking about his huge dick for the last couple of days and was a little nervous. From what I remember it was so much bigger husband's.

I heard him unzip his trousers and sensed him drop them to the floor. I then felt something big nuzzle against my fanny lips - it felt huge I nearly climaxed on the spot. I braced myself and felt him push his huge dick inside my tight fanny.

It took my breath away and I gasped at the sheer size of it. He filled me completely and the sensation was fantastic. I had never been fucked before with such a large dick.

I had several boyfriends before getting married and dropped my knickers for all of them, but none of them matched up to the giant dick that was filling me up at the moment.

He grabbed hold of my shoulders and pulled me back onto his dick at the same time he shoved it all the way in - causing me to gasp out load. He started to pick up speed and was really hammering into me.

I reached down and started to fiddle with my clit at the same time as he was pounding into me. The first orgasm hit me with such a force I spurted out a small amount of wee.

I was really moaning when he started on the vinegar stroke and felt him tense as he came deep inside me which triggered my last orgasm.

His dick plopped out of my well used fanny. I instantly felt the spunk and my juices start to run out of me down my leg. He stood back and I turned around to look at him. He was red in the face and panting - his chest was gasping for breath. His huge dick was dangling down dripping with come. It seemed to be bigger than last time I had seen it.

I needed to sit down before my legs gave way; I grabbed at a stool and plonked myself on it. I just sat there legs wide open - he just looked at my open fanny.

After we had caught our breath - we got dressed, exchanged pleasantries, I paid him for the meat and then he was gone.

I have ordered some more meat - to be delivered next week. Hope he brings some Cumberland sausage.