Cumdump Boy

Story Info
Dakota finally gets what he wants from his school crush.
771 words
3.81
58.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutgore
slutgore
12 Followers

Dakota had turned 18 only a few months ago, and just started his first year of college today. He stood at only 5 ft. 6 inches, and could easily be mistaken for a girl at first glance. He had jaw-length bleached blonde hair, with big blue eyes and cute pouty lips. He was fairly slim, his body flaring at the hips with curvy legs and a shapely, squeezable ass. It was obvious to everyone he knew that he was extremely gay. And frankly, a bit of a slut.

Dakota looked like a girl by default, and it really didn't help that he dressed so feminine. He wore light makeup, short skirts, short shorts, dresses, thigh highs. He loved all things cute and girly, and had no problem dressing this way in public. On his first day of college he showed up in booty shorts that really showed off his cute ass, and wore thigh highs to show off his legs. He had a short cropped sweater for a top, giving a little peak of his stomach and thin waist.

Halfway through his English class, he noticed an older guy, probably mid-twenties, staring right at him. The man instantly looked away, looking a bit embarrassed, and didn't look back for the rest of class. That one stare was enough to turn Dakota on, and he instantly fell for the guy. He was around 6 ft. tall and broad, you could definitely tell he works out. He was tan with dark, short cropped hair. He overheard him say his name was Ben. Dakota knew he needed this man, but he could tell the man was definitely not gay. He was stubborn though, and decided he'd try to seduce him over time. Every day he showed up in skimpy outfits that showed off his girlish figure, and always sat right in front of Ben so he was forced to look at him. He could feel his eyes on his back through every class, but Ben never approached him. Dakota wasn't one for making the first move.

Three weeks into the quarter, after making no progress, he decided to give up. He was so sexually frustrated, but he couldn't think of anyone but Ben. The kind of lust you can't fix from just jacking off. He started sitting in the back of the class, away from Ben, trying to get himself to move on. Maybe he could find someone else at school to fuck. There were over 6000 students at this school, there had to be some hot gay guys somewhere. Or at least some curious straight men. While sulking to his next class after English, he felt a sudden and firm grip on his arm, pulling him aside. It was Ben. He looked furious, which both confused and aroused him. "What- Why?" He whimpered, trying to pull his arm free.

"I need to talk to you," Ben growled, and basically pulled him away. He took him to a single person bathroom on the edge of campus, and locked the door when they both got inside. He blew up at him the moment the door was locked. "I'm not gay. Why are you doing this? I don't like men, even trannies, why- why won't you stop?" Ben yelled, while pacing the small space, trying to avoid looking at Dakota. "I'm sorr-" he tried to say, before being slammed against the wall, and within seconds Ben was kissing him. It didn't take long for it escalate into angry making out, and he could hear Ben unzipping his pants. His thick, nearly 8 inch dick flopped out, rock hard. Ben grabbed Dakota by the hair, forcing him down on his knees. "Suck it, slut," he growled. Dakota stared at him wide-eyed, a little shocked by how sudden this all was. Ben smacked him, saying again, "Suck it".

Dakota grabbed his dick, taking it in his small hands and licking/suckling the tip, until pushing it deep into his mouth, taking the whole thing in. He slowly eased it in and out, both of them growing harder with each motion. Ben groaned as he grabbed Dakota's hair with both hands and began fucking his mouth, hard and deep. Dakota gagged on his dick, feeling his throat being stretched. Turned on by how taboo this all felt, Ben came in less than a minute, blowing a massive load and filling the smaller boys' throat, forcing him to swallow it. He instantly got dressed and left without a word. Dakota was left sitting on the floor, cum dribbling down his chin and a rock hard dick, feeling more frustrated than ever.

slutgore
slutgore
12 Followers