Cumin' At Hedo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if you lose?" asked Sadie.

"Then no jewelry for a year!" said Lulu, suppressing a shudder. "It's just too depressing to contemplate!"

"Well good luck," said Sadie. "We'll be rooting for you!"

Lulu's husband held his watch up to his face, pushed the timer button, and yelled, "Go!" I set the timer on my own watch so I could check her progress. Lulu dove into Alvin's lap. She was clearly an experienced cock-sucker: within seconds, she had him rock hard and deep in her throat. Her head was bobbing up and down so fast that it was practically a blur! Alvin was clearly enjoying the experience: his eyes were closed, his mouth was open and his head was hanging backwards. Before long, his hips started to buck and he put his hands on the back of Lulu's head. We could tell by his grunts that he was pumping Lulu's mouth full of his spunk.

When he was finished, Lulu lifted up her head, opened her mouth, and showed everyone the huge glob of white goo on her tongue. Everyone applauded! Then she swallowed it down and moved on to the next guy, Barney.

I looked at my watch. Two minutes and twenty seconds had passed. Lulu was running late! She was going to have to pick up the pace. I wondered if she knew it.

By now, she had Barney's cock deep in her throat. I think she knew she needed to speed things up, because she was giving him the deluxe treatment: squeezing his balls, rubbing her tits on his thighs, the works. Before long, Barney tensed up, arched his back, and launched his load down into her gobbling, hard-working mouth.

Lulu showed her second mouthful to the crowd, and earned a second round of applause. I checked my watch again. Four minutes and fifteen seconds. She had gained back a little of the lost time, but was still behind the curve. I think she sensed it, as she had already plunged her talented, gobbling mouth onto Clyde's crank.

Alvin and Barney were by now over at the bar, enjoying a couple of Red Stripes. They sure looked satisfied! Lulu seemed to be delivering a quality blowjob experience despite her time pressure. I turned back to follow the action.

Clyde seemed to be having a touch of performance anxiety. In fact, he wasn't even hard yet! Despite a good thirty or forty seconds of Lulu's talented cock-sucking, he was still semi-limp. Lulu needed to up her game. Fortunately, she had moves to spare. She slid up Clyde's chest and placed her lips next to his ear, and whispered something that nobody else could hear. Whatever it was, it worked. His cock instantly sprang to full attention! She was back down on it in no time at all, and returned to her bobbing, bouncing, blurred head motions. When Clyde started to look like he was getting close, she closed the deal as quickly as possible by sliding a finger up his asshole! He grunted, thrust his hips, and dumped his goo in no time flat.

Lulu opened her mouth wide and showed her prize to the crowd while sidling to the right to place herself in front of Daryl. Fortunately, Daryl was already rock hard from watching the first three, and in fact looked like he was ready to pop in an instant!

I looked at my watch once more. Seven minutes and ten seconds! She had less than three minutes to finish off the last two cocks. I showed the watch to Sadie.

Sadie pondered for about five seconds, then said, "We have to help her." She slid down into the water between my knees and started sucking on my cock. I had no idea how this was going to help Lulu win her bet, but I wasn't complaining! Here I was, sitting on the edge of the hot tub, with my beautiful wife sucking on my cock like a new bride, Ernie sitting to my right looking forward to his turn, and to the right of him, Lulu giving a world-class hummer to Daryl.

But Daryl, by no fault of his own, just wasn't cooperating. Although his cock was as stiff as a Louisville Slugger, he just wasn't cumming. Lulu used all her tricks: she whispered in his ear, fingered his butthole, pinched his nipples, gobbled his balls, but she just couldn't get him off. But she didn't give up; like the trooper that she was, she kept slurping and sucking on that cock. Eventually, of course, she would get him there, but would it be in time?

Meanwhile, I was starting to feel my own juices rising. Sexy Sadie is a world class cocksucker in her own right, and her slurping, sucking lips and her talented tongue had worked my cock right up to the point of no return. But she wasn't finishing me off; she was using just enough action to keep me on the edge, simmering like a pot on a stove, ready to blow my load at a moment's notice.

Finally, the muscles in Daryl's neck tensed, his eyes screwed shut, and he started pumping jolt after jolt down Lulu's throat! Lulu didn't even wait for him to finish, she just bounced up ready for her final cock. Daryl's cum kept cumming, shooting up in the air and running back down into his lap.

Even though most of my blood was in my cock, aching for release, I still had enough presence of mind to take a quick glance at my watch. Lulu had just thirty seconds left! Thirty seconds to suck Ernie to completion! As she was stepping up to Ernie's bobbing cock, Sadie pulled her own mouth off of my stiff prick and grabbed Lulu by the arm. "Here! Do this one, he's ready to blow!" And with that, she pushed Lulu's head down into my lap.

As soon as Lulu's lips wrapped themselves around my aching schlong, I was engulfed in the deepest bliss I have ever experienced! This woman was a true maestro of the art of fellatio. Don't tell this to Sexy Sadie, but as great as Sadie is at sucking cock, Lulu made her look like an amateur. And as I was already balanced on a knife's edge, it didn't take more than ten seconds in Lulu's magnificent maw before I was cumming buckets down her throat. Lulu jumped up off my cock and showed the crowd her mouth full of my baby batter.

Lulu's husband pressed the stop button on his watch and held it up to the crowd: nine minutes and fifty seconds. She had made it with ten seconds to spare! Lulu jumped up and down with glee. The crowd cheered! Lulu climbed up out of the hot tub and threw herself into her husband's arms. It was a happy ending all around!

Well except for poor Ernie! He had been aced out of his blowjob, and was none too happy about it. Sadie, always the pleaser, noticed his long face. "I'm sorry, Ernie. I didn't mean to deprive you of your blowjob. I just wanted Lulu to win the bet! Let me make it up to you." And with that, she took him by the hand and dragged him off to I don't know where.

I joined Alvin, Barney, Clyde, and Daryl at the bar. We all looked at each other and shook our heads in wonder at Lulu's awesome blowjob technique. Twenty minutes later, Sadie and Ernie returned, and Ernie looked like a very happy camper. I think he got a lot better deal than a hurried two-minute blowjob. Come to think of it, Sadie looked pretty happy, too!

But you know something? Of all the great orgasms I've seen, and that I've experienced, at Hedo or anywhere, the best ones are the ones that you share with the person you love the most. Sadie and I have one experience we like to repeat at least once per trip. We'll leave all the raunchiness of the beach, and the sexiness of the hot tub, and the sweaty, naughty vibe of the disco, and just go back to our room, alone, together. We'll get naked, if we aren't already, and lay down on the bed in each other's arms, and suck face for at least half an hour, slowly and gently caressing each other's bodies and thinking about how in love we are. And then, Sadie will put a hand on my chest and gently push me onto my back.

I'll stare up at the ceiling mirror, and see her and myself as if we were two other people, people deeply in love with each other, making each other happy. And I'll watch her slim white hand slide up and down my chest, twisting her fingers in my chest hair, playing with my nipples. I'll see the back of her head in the mirror as she kisses my belly button, and licks her way up my chest to my mouth. I'll watch as her hand slides back down my chest, my hips, my thighs. I'll watch her hand slowly circle my cock, not quite touching it, but circling closer and closer. And I'll see my cock getting harder and redder with anticipation, and twitching with pleasure.

And then I'll see her hand slowly, finally, close around the root of my cock. And I'll almost be surprised when I actually feel it, because I'll have almost forgotten that it was actually us I was watching in the mirror. From then on, I'll be watching and feeling at the same time as her hand slowly strokes my shaft from root to tip, slowly and gently, barely touching it with light, fluttery strokes. I'll watch as she softly slides her hand over my flaring purple knob, then back down the shaft, and then up again. I'll be staring up at that mirror and see her hair spread out on my chest, and her pert little ass behind her.

And then she'll grab my cock more tightly, and stroke it more firmly. She'll move her head into position where she can suck and lightly bite my nipple. She'll slide her hand down to my nutsack, cradle and fondle it and make me moan with pleasure. She'll scrape her fingernails up and down the tender skin of my inner thighs, making me shudder with delight. Then she'll move her face down to within inches of my cock, and stare at it with love in her eyes as she slowly traces a single fingertip up and down the shaft, all round the rim, along the bulging veins. I'll feel her hot breath on my cock as I enjoy the pinpoint loving touch of that single fingertip.

At this point, I will usually see a bead of pre-cum appear at the tip of that cock in the mirror. She'll use her fingertip to rub the pre-cum into my cock head, which will send further waves of pleasure through my body. More pre-cum will then appear, and she'll use her whole hand to rub it all over the sensitive skin of my cock head and shaft. She'll then slide her hand up and down my well-lubed shaft, in a firm grip, but with very slow, deliberate motions. I'll want to tear my gaze away from the mirror and look directly at her hand and my cock, but I can't. I'm transfixed by this cock hanging in the sky over the bed, and the beautiful head of hair and tight ass on the woman giving it so much pleasure.

And then I will feel my orgasm start to swell, as her continued stroking and twisting push me toward the edge. I'll feel a tiny burst of heat deep within my loins, and it will begin to spread, burning through my flesh. I'll continue to watch Sadie in the mirror, doing her magic to my body. And then I'll see the cock in the sky suddenly get larger, and redder, and angrier. And then it will spit a huge jolt of pearly white cum directly at me, and I'll hear myself gasp, and I'll feel an explosion in my balls as my orgasm sweeps me away.

And the next thing I'll know is that Sexy Sadie is back in my arms, my sticky cock pressed between our abdomens, and our mouths kissing and biting at each other with a passion that will never die.

Well, I guess that's enough for this little tour of memorable orgasms at Hedo, our little naughty paradise in the Caribbean. Let me know if you've enjoyed it, and if you want to hear more. I've got a million stories to share!

12