Cuming Home

Story Info
Returning husband gives wife a very nice present.
1.5k words
3.62
84.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth sat poised in front of her computer screen. It was 2:33 in the morning. She had never done this before but desperate times called for desperate measures. Elizabeth was a beautiful woman by all standards. She was 5'8" with brown hair and intense green eyes. Her olive skin was smooth and spotless and it stretched over two perfectly cup shaped C breasts with brown buds dotting the top. She was athletic with a taught stomach and long legs, which met at a silky, pink pussy, which, although it had received many men, was still rather tight. Despite persuasions otherwise, she had married a year before when she was 22. Her husband, Scott was a gorgeous man; tan with a six-pack and dark brown hair. He was the heir of a multi-million dollar company. They had a large town house in New York City, and unlike many girlfriends had warned their sex life had not slowed.

They were both physically rambunctious and had sex of one kind or another at least once a week. This was why Isabelle was feeling especially lonely. They hadn't had sex in almost a month, he was on a business trip in Japan and she had yet to lower herself to Masturbation of any sort. She had never seen porn and refused to call a stripper. Scott was due home tonight, however at around midnight he had called to say he had to postpone his return.

This had been when she had finally caved. She now sat on her bed with her silver laptop. She clicked on an Internet link and the movie started. A tall man was undressing an ugly blonde with large tits. Elizabeth lay back, allowing her silk black robe o fall open revealing her perfect naked body. The bedside table held sex toys of all kinds, dildos, massage oils, condoms, none of which she had ever used alone. The blond was in only a sheer bra and thong now and Elizabeth began to stroke down the length of her stomach, a motion she had always found arousing. The blond was now naked and lying down as the man slowly separated her legs. The camera zoomed in on the woman's cunt being eaten by the man and Elizabeth began to play with her clit. She circled it and twirled it and felt her pleasure building. The movie became more intense and Elizabeth grabbed the dildo and pushed it into her wet pussy. Turning it on made her gasp in delight and she moved her free hand from her breasts to her clit again. She arched her back so that her back and ass were off the ground, reveling in the last of her orgasm. The movie had stopped and she turned to click on a new one when she caught sight of her husband standing at the door breathing heavily.

"Oh my god! Scott! You're home!" Scott didn't say anything. "I'm so embarrassed."

"What? No don't be, you are really turning me on!"

"I thought you had to extend your trip!"

"No I wanted to surprise you!"

"Well, you certainly did, now get in here, I want you now more than I ever have."

"No, I have a surprise for you, go get dressed." Elizabeth reluctantly got out of bed and into her large walk-in closet. She slipped on a red thong and a red lacy bra. She put on her tightest, sexiest jeans and a tight white top, which you could clearly see her bra through. When she returned to the bedroom, Scott was standing, waiting for her. "I know we haven't seen each other in so long and I feel guilty. So I wanted to make our first night back together really special, so I..." As his words trailed off 5 more men walked into the room, they were some of the most gorgeous men she had ever seen. "These are some guys I work with."

Before she could speak Scott picked her up and lay her gently on the bed. All the men were dressed in crisp business suits. A man with jet-black hair and a chiseled jaw walked towards her until he stood over her. He bent down and said,

"I'm Ted." This repeated four more times until she had met Ted, Adam, Paul, Jake, and Julian. She lay still while the men surrounded her and began to slowly, deliberately undress her. First her shoes were removed by Paul who then kissed and licked her feet. Julian then straddled her across her hips, pulled her chest and head towards him and removed her ponytail holder, releasing her brown hair. He ran his fingers through her hair and then climbed off her. Her shirt was removed by Ted who kissed her stomach right about her belly button. Her pants were eliminated with by Jake, who then ran his large hands her thighs. She quivered at his touch. Adam unclipped her bra, spilling out her large breasts. Without touching her breasts he kissed the top of her cleavage. Finally Scott removed her thong and raked his fingers through her dark hair.

She sat up, wanting more but he stopped and explained that they were going to play "Elizabeth says." If she got someone out they would perform one sexual favor, which they all had already agreed upon. She was excited, curious, and impatient but also slightly embarrassed, as she stood naked in front of six gorgeous, fully clothed men.

"Elizabeth says, take off your jacket and tie." The men complied. "Elizabeth says, take off your shirt." "Take off your belt." No one fell for it so she decided to distract them. She began to massage her breasts and slowly walk her fingers down her stomach towards her waiting lips. "Elizabeth says take off your belt." "Turn halfway around." Jake and Julian both began to turn around but realizing their mistakes, walked toward her.

Jake lay her down on the bed while Julian climbed onto the bed. Jake slowly parted her knees, which were hanging off the side of the bed, and she trembled in anticipation. Julian laid on top of her, his cock already starting to harden but sadly locked into his pants. His mouth became even with her breasts. Jake parted her wet lips and twirled her clit with two fingers. He suddenly jammed three of his fingers into her. Her body tensed in surprise but the relaxed into the delight. Julian massaged her breasts with his mouth. She was more wet when the men stopped, her breasts coated in shiny saliva.

"Elizabeth says, undo you pants but don't take them off." "Take them off." Ted, Adam and Paul began to drop their pants but then laughed at their own stupidity. Elizabeth was excited she had never been with three men at the same time before! Ted came towards her first. Her grabbed her and lifted her up. He wrapped her legs around his waist so the she straddled him. He could feel her wet pussy wide open, against his stomach. He massaged her luscious ass with his hands while kissing her passionately. Suddenly she felt something jolt her and turned to find Paul fingering her ass. She had never experienced this and loved it. Suddenly she found her legs wound around Adam's waist. He too could feel her wet pussy throbbing against his stomach. He massaged her breasts with his hands while Paul continued licking. Suddenly they stopped and she realized only Scott was left.

"Strip!" He was so exceed that he fell for it easily. She could guess what his was. He lay her down so that her knees hung off the bed. She slowly spread her legs and she giggled in excitement. He flicked her clit with his tongue while holding her lips apart. Her back arched in pleasure and the other men approached, now all naked. She could see their cocks, varying in size but all impressive and exceed.

One man lay down and she kneeled over his face. He tongued her ass while another tongued her pussy. The orgasms came and came. Paul whispered in her ear as man did things to her.

"Oh. Adam wants you so bad, look at his hard cock, he is aching for you!"

Elizabeth was breathing heavily and after her third orgasm, the men guided her into a bridge position. One man slid underneath her and supported her with two hands on her back. One man stood over her face, his cock looming above her. Another man straddled her across her waist and another straddled her over her wet, juicy pussy, which throbbed with excitement. The man above her head lowered and she began to suck on his rock hard cock. The man straddling her waist began to massage her hard tits with his fingers and mouth. Finally the man straddling her pussy inserted his cock into her at the exact same time the man below her sent his cock into her ass, causing her to scream in happiness. She pumped her hips in between the two of them while yet another man began to lick and tickle her clit. Her arms and legs got wobbly as she exploded into the most intense orgasm of her life.

Slowly it subsided and Elizabeth thanked Scott for the best night of her life.

******************

This is my first story ever, so tell me what you think, feel free to e-mail me as well.