Cuming Home Ch. 02

Story Info
His aunt comes to visit.
2.7k words
4.46
363.1k
30
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akblw1
akblw1
14 Followers

I awoke not knowing where I was, I had been dreaming and for a couple of seconds I was disoriented. Then it all came back, I was in bed with my mother, I had a raging hard on and my mother was waking me up by sucking my hard cock. I looked down at her naked body, head bobbing up and down on my stiff dick, I felt my balls tighten as I came, my mother sucking up every drop of my cum. After she had licked me clean she moved up my body until she was lying next to me and pulled me to her and kissed me. I could taste my cum on her tongue and I reached down between her legs and felt her wet pussy, it really got her wet when she sucked me off. I inserted to fingers and massaged her clit with my thumb as we continued to kiss.

It had been two months since I had come home. Since that first day when we discovered each others lust for each other. I hadn’t found a job yet, times were tough, but my mother said not to worry she would take care of us. We lived together as lovers not as mother and son. I was in heaven, I had never had a better lover, we had sex almost daily, she would do or try what ever I wanted.

She broke the kiss and said, “good morning lover, how about a shower?”

We got up and walked to the bathroom, she reached in the shower and turned on the water to get it warm. As the steam started to fill the bathroom we stepped into the hot water and started to wash each other.

The hot water flowing over our bodies revitalized me and my cock grew hard as my mother ran her soapy hands over my body. As she turned and bent over to set the soap down I grabbed her hips and slid my cock into her pussy from behind. She moaned and braced herself with her hands against the shower wall. The hot water flowed over our bodies as I pumped my mother’s pussy, she took one of her hands from the shower wall and started pinching her nipples, my hands still holding her waist. As my pace quickened she moaned softly and I knew she was near climax.

I took one of my hands off her waist and slapped her ass hard, she let out a cry and said, “yes, yes, fuck me hard,”

I continued to slap her ass as I pounded her pussy. I felt the muscles of her cunt tighten around my cock as she was Cumming, I grabbed her waist with both hands to keep her from falling as she came, I pulled my cock from her pussy and stroked my cock as I started to cum, stream after stream landing on her now red ass. She stood and turned slowly on her shaky legs and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Her tits pressed against my chest she kissed me lightly on the lips and then said, “I love you so much!”

We finished showering and dried each other off, my mother left to go make some breakfast for us both. Still naked, she hurried about the kitchen as I walked in and sat at the table drinking some coffee she had already made. We rarely wore cloths anymore unless we were going out or someone was coming over. I lit a cigarette and sat back to enjoy the view of my mother’s naked body as she hurried about.

Her ass was still red were I had slapped her, she noticed my glance, and jokingly said, “I won’t be able to sit all day,”

We both laughed and I asked her if she wanted me to kiss it and make it better, she said, “yes,” and walked over to were I sat and turned her ass to me. I bent over and kissed her ass, I could feel the warmth of her skin on my lips.

“Is that better,” I asked, she giggled and said, “yes it’s all better.”

As she walked back over to the stove she asked, “I hope you don’t mind, but I invited your Aunt Carol over to dinner tonight?” “She’s dying to see you.”

I had been putting off going to see my other relatives since I’d been back. I had dropped in on a few just to say hello, and let them know I was back and ok, but I hadn’t gone to see my aunt.

She was my mother’s older sister, a very beautiful women, whom I had fantasies about since I had accidentally seen her in her baby doll pj’s that left nothing to the imagination. I had beat off many times thinking about those lovely tits with the up turned nipples. I had stopped at her house one morning to pick up my cousin so we could walk to school together. There she had been as I walked into the living room, sitting on the sofa, going through my cousins homework papers, trying to get them organized. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her tits. I’m sure she couldn’t help but notice, but she never said anything and I sure as hell never told anyone.

I told my mother that it was great that my Aunt Carol was coming over, I knew that they had always been close. I wondered if my mother had told her what was going on between us.

My aunt had been divorced for about five years, and as I sat there I wondered what was behind my mother’s invitation if anything. As my mother and I ate breakfast she reminded me that she had to work today and would I mind going to the store for her.


I said, “sure, what do you need?”

She gave me a list and then hurried off to get dressed for work. I finished eating and lit another cigarette as my mother came back into the kitchen. She was wearing a blouse and shirt that I had bought her. They showed off her nice figure and made her look much younger. I had encouraged her to buy cloths that showed off her nice body. I think she enjoyed showing herself off now to her friends and she told me that some of her male co-workers had hit on her. Of course she had turned them down but she had told me it really turned her on.

My mother kissed me as she left and reminded me not forget to go to the store so after she left I got up and threw on some shorts and a T-shirt. At the supermarket I wondered the isles thinking about tonight’s dinner with Aunt Carol. Since I hadn’t seen her in a few years I wondered if she was as well preserved as my mother, after all she was just two years older. When I got home I put the groceries away and decided to lay out in the back yard and work on my tan. I stripped out of my shorts and T-shirt and went out into the back yard. I spread out a blanket out on the grass and laid on my stomach, I felt the warm sun on my nude body and relaxed. I don’t know how long I lay there like that but I was suddenly aware that my cock was hard so I rolled over on to my back. As I felt the sun on my cock and balls I started thinking again about my Aunt Carol and my cock got harder.

I didn’t hear her come in the house but I was suddenly aware that someone was watching me. I sat up and looked towards the house, there standing in the door was my aunt! I didn’t know how long she had been watching me but as I stood up I grabbed a towel to wipe the sweat from my face and to cover my still hard cock. As I walk toward her I wrapped the towel around my waist in a futile attempt to hide my hard on.

She said, “Hi, I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to come over early, it’s been so long since we’ve seen each other.”

I told her it was fine and how great it was to see her, as I got closer I could clearly see she had taken car of herself. She was wearing a loose fitting blouse and shorts, and I could clearly see she wasn’t wearing a bra. She had also dyed her hair blond which made her look hotter than I had remembered her.

When I reached the door she grabbed me and gave me a big hug, pressing her tits against my naked chest. My cock throbbed as I felt her hard nipples. I tried to pull back but she held me tight pushing her pelvis against my hard cock.

“My nephew is all grown up,” she said as one of her hands moved to my lower back, just above my ass, pressing my cock harder against her.

I was totally turned on by her but I still felt a little uncomfortable with the situation so I asked her, “do you want something to drink?”

She said, “sure, a beer would be nice,” as she stepped back from me.

I could clearly see her hard upturned nipples through the thin material of her blouse. I went to the fridge and grabbed a couple of beers and handed her one as she sat down at the kitchen table. The top two buttons of her blouse wear undone, and as I handed her the beer I could clearly see most of her beautiful tits. They were slightly larger than my mother’s, with those lovely upturned nipples just as I remembered.

My aunt was clearly coming on to me. Had my mother told her about our relationship? I sat down in the chair next to my aunt and took a drink of my beer, as I continued to enjoy the view.

“My little sister has told me how close you two have become,” she said as her eyes were clearly checking out my hard cock.

“You’ve made her a very happy women and I hope you can do the same for your aunt, my little sister and I have always shared everything,”

With that she set down her beer and stood up unbuttoning her blouse and took it off tossing it at me. The blouse landed in my lap, I was stunned for a second as I checked out her gorgeous tits. Those lovely upturned nipples, with one hand she cupped her tit, her finger teasing her hard nipple. With her other hand she unbuttoned her shorts and let them fall to the floor. Her pussy was shaved, I could see her cunt lips wet with her juices as she stepped out of her shorts and directly in front of me.

My cock was so hard now it hurt. My aunt suddenly reached down and pulled my towel open, exposing my cock.

“Oh my god! Little sister didn’t do it justice, what a fantastic cock!”

With that she dropped to her knees and started to lick my cock and balls. I spread my legs and leaned back, enjoying the feeling of her tongue on my dick. When her tongue reached the head of my cock she took it in her hand and slowly started to suck it. She took it deep into her mouth as I put my hand on the back of her head encouraging her to take it all.

As my aunt sucked my cock I thought about all the times I had jacked off thinking about her tits. Watching her on her knees, head bobbing up and down on my cock, her hand fingering her pussy, my balls tightened. I was ready to blow, she must have sensed it and worked my cock faster and deeper.

My body stiffened as I shot the first stream of cum into her mouth, she moaned as I continued to shoot stream after stream of cum. Her fingers were franticly working her clit as she tried to swallow all my cum.

“Yes! Aunt Carol eat my cum!” I shouted as I shot the last stream of cum.

My cock dropped from her mouth as she straightened up and arched her back as she began to cum. I reached out and pinched her nipples as she continued working her pussy with both hands now. Her body shuddered as she came, some of my cum still on her lips.

I bent over and kissed her as her climax subsided, tasting my cum on her lips and tongue. We stood up together, I grabbed her ass with both hands pulling her close. She ground her wet pussy against my semi hard cock.

“I got to have that cock in my pussy, fuck me!”

I turned her around and bent her over the table. I slipped my cock into her pussy from behind and start pumping. It only took a few strokes and my cock was rock hard again. She was holding herself up leaning on her elbows, I reached around with both hands and grabbed her tits. As my cock worked her pussy, my fingers pinched and pulled her nipples.

She moaned and cried, “fuck me, fuck me harder with that big cock”

Here I was fucking my aunt in my mother’s kitchen, another fantasy come true. How fucking lucky can one guy get? My aunt must have at least two organisms while I pumped her wet pussy, I knew I was going to last awhile since I had just cum in her mouth. The whole time she kept crying out for me to fuck her hard. I continued to hump her pussy as she moaned and cried out, which is why I didn’t her my mother come in.

I don’t know how long she had been watching us but she was standing in the kitchen door, one hand in her blouse working her hard nipple, the other in her panties. When I noticed her standing there she took her hand from her tit and put her finger to her mouth to let me know not to let on she was there. She then quickly stripped off her cloths and knelt down behind me and started to lick my ass and balls.

My mother’s fingers furiously worked her pussy as she tongued my ass which sent me over the edge as my aunt’s pussy tighten on my cock. As she came I shot my first stream of cum into her cunt.

She cried out, “yesss, yesssss, cum in my pussy!”

As the last of my cum shot into my aunt’s pussy I felt my mother pull me from behind, pulling my dripping cock from my aunt’s pussy and into her waiting mouth. She quickly cleaned my aunt’s and my cum from my cock. My aunt surprised by my quick withdrawal turned and saw what had happen. My mother quickly went from my cock to my aunt’s pussy, lapping up my cum as it dripped from her cunt.

“Yes little sister, eat my pussy” her hands pulling her head closer.

I collapsed on to a chair as I watched my mother eat my Aunt Carol’s pussy. I soon realized that these two had done this before. It wasn’t long before they were both on the floor in a sixty nine position eating each other’s pussy. I found out later that they had been at this since they were in their teens. I was content for the moment to watch them pleasure each other as they moaned in pleasure.

My mother was busy sucking my cum from my aunt’s cunt while my aunt had her fingers buried in my mother’s pussy while licking her clit. Having just cum twice I was surprised that my cock started to rise again as I watch these two beautiful middle aged women enjoy each other. As I started to stroke my semi hard cock I thought to myself what a lucky bastard I was.

To be continued…….

akblw1
akblw1
14 Followers