Cumming at the Beach

Story Info
A beach fantasy letter to my Lover.
1.2k words
3.76
14.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jklqs2003
jklqs2003
11 Followers

I sent this fantasy to my Lover one afternoon while missing him.

We're lying side by side on a beach, it's hot. The sun is steady and warm but there's a slight breeze off the ocean. We're somewhere somewhat secluded but not entirely. There are mostly couples scattered up and down the long beach, but some singles, most of whom are male. I'm wearing my string bikini, and you're wearing loose black trunks.

Initially I'm lying on my back in the sand. You're next to me, lying on your side, looking at me and lightly stroking my belly. My face is turned towards you and I'm watching your eyes.

Your hands circle lower on my stomach and your fingers move lightly under the top edge of my bottoms. You barely brush the hair there. Your circles go lower and your hand is under the front triangle of my suit. Your fingers lightly touch my lips over and over and I feel myself get wet and open for you. You stroke lightly over my inner lips from front to back, barely grazing my clit, which throbs every time your fingers come near it. After a bit, you stop to gather the wetness on your fingers and slowly, deliberately, spread it over my clit.

You're watching my face now and the intensity is almost too much. I close my eyes and concentrate on your touch. You're lightly teasing my clit, wetting it and circling, wetting it and circling, with the lightest of pressure. My head tosses from side to side.

I open my eyes when I'm facing away from you. About 10 feet away, I see a black man by himself, lying on his side, looking intently at us. Actually, he's looking intently at your hand moving on me.

I startle a bit and look at you. Your eyes follow mine as I look again towards the man watching us. You see him watching and you smile as you look at me, knowing we're exciting someone else.

Your fingers stop and you look expectantly at me. I know what you want and as you withdraw your hand, I turn over. I glance to the side and see our guy, still watching. But now his hand is lightly stoking his chest and circling his nipples. I raise my ass slightly and moan as I feel your hand at the small of my back.

You are still lying on your side, with one hand touching me. Your hand follows the curve of my butt cheek and pauses, cupping it right where my suit bottom ends. You lightly squeeze and my hips start to jerk chemically - back and forth, back and forth.

I'm watching your face and you are watching his. I follow your sight and see that our guy's hand has moved lower and is lightly touching the front of his trunks. His swimming trunks are small and tight and normally we both would have joked about his "speedos" but neither one of us is joking now.

We can see the outline of his cock as he strokes it, in sync with your hand on my ass. His eyes are glued to your hand. As you realize it, you deliberately slide your hand up and into the top of the triangle that is covering my ass. I feel your fingers lightly stroking over my ass cheeks. I feel your fingers lightly trace along the top of my ass cleavage and slightly push the triangle down further.

My eyes are glued to our guy's hand as he strokes himself and though I shouldn't be surprised, I start when the almost purple head of his cock practically jumps out of the top of his suit. His fingers pause and his eyes meet mine. I look from his eyes to his cock until he understands and gives me what I want.

Still lying on his side his hand nudges his tiny trunks down and reveals his entire cock, pulsing and hard as a rock. His hand slides down its length and he pauses to nudge his trunks down further to reveal his dark black balls. He takes them both in his hand and presents them to me. Glancing quickly at your face and following your gaze, I realize that he's presenting them to us!

I thrust my ass higher and feel your fingers move again. This time, you make long strokes from the top of my ass, where your fingers are visible, down my crack and into my wetness. There you pause.

We both watch as our guy circles his cock with his fingers barely meeting around its girth. We wait as his fist moves up and then back down. Your fingers start to move into me and it's clear that you're finger-fucking my pussy. It takes a few seconds for you both to get the rhythm, but soon your hands are moving in unison.

I'm watching his hand, stroking and squeezing his cock and feeling your fingers filling me. I squeeze down on your fingers and feel you sigh, your fingers and his hand start moving faster. As I'm watching his cock, your fingers become it and are fucking me. First gently, then harder and deeper. I feel myself tightening all over.

And then you stop! I'm surprised and so is our guy. Your fingers go back to stroking me, from my clit to my wetness and this time to my asshole.

I jump a little the first time your finger touches it and lingers, spreading my wetness. I look quickly at you, but follow your gaze to our guy. He too has paused, trying to figure out what is coming next. He smiles and I see his cockhead get bigger and darker in his fist. He circles his thumb around the head, smearing his precum juice all around. His thumb circles in unison with your fingers. Your fingers slide back down into my wetness, gathering, stroking...

And just as I feel myself tightening and reaching, you slide your fingers to my asshole, again just circling and rubbing, harder now, but still caressing. Our guy is stroking his cock slowly again.

I catch the movement of his eyes and just as I realize he's looking into yours, I feel one of your fingers press deeply, insistently into my ass.

I cry out with the shock of it, but I'm too far gone to stop or care if others notice. Your finger is moving rapidly in and out of my ass and our guy's hand is moving along with it. My ass jerks forward and back, meeting your/his thrusts and I can feel my clit harden and my pussy clench.

My eyes are glued to our guy's cock and I see the moment his balls harden and rise. Knowing he is going to cum is enough for me and I thrust back on your finger and feel the waves of my orgasm crest from my clit to my pussy to the clenching walls of my asshole and your finger.

As I do, I see his hand pause, the purple head swell, and then the cum spew out. The first spurt is propelled out over his hand and into the sand somewhere between us. The second and third too, but then he shudders and the last couple spurts dribble out over the head onto his fingers.

His eyes are closed and I look to you with apology in my eyes. I've been selfish and am sorry. You smile into my eyes and lightly stoke your hand over my ass, calming me, reassuring me. We have time. We've just begun ...

jklqs2003
jklqs2003
11 Followers