Cumming Back For More

Story Info
She lets her dirty side out once more.
1.2k words
4.05
25k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
e_dan
e_dan
4 Followers

Kali was sure she had moved on. She just turned 21. She had a new job. She was smart and pretty by all means. Her long dark hair and her green eyes went well with her olive skin tone. Kali was petite, with c cup breast, and a tight little ass. Getting along with others was never a problem. She loved her new job at the doctors office and her new apartment she'd just moved into. All was going well, at least she thought so.

It all started with her dreams. She would see him and relive those lust filled moments. She was wanting him again, yearning for Jon's touch.

Jon was an old acquaintance to say the least. They never really talked much or got along for that matter. They used to go to school together and would argue endlessly, but one day they both snapped and let their sexual desires take over.

Kali couldn't explain it but she had some of the greatest sex with Jon.

Jon was older than Kali. He was 27, stood 5'11'' and had a slim muscular body with broad shoulders. He had short dirty blonde hair and those oh-so-dark blue eyes that seemed to take control of her. They had seen each other a few times after but they both agreed nothing more was to come. No strings, no phone calls, no dates, no relationship, just fuck and go. They both had their own lives and their own love interests but this was different. It was a way to let go of all inhibitions and live out wild dark fantasies. So far it had worked out Kali had discovered her rough sexual side and Jon could unleash his dominance upon her with out holding back thinking he would hurt her, it was perfect.

It had been about a year since they last saw each other, Kali began masturbating thinking about Jon. She would call out his name and scream "Fuck me Jon!" while rubbing her wet little clit. Deep inside her she needed someone to not hold back and to fuck her like the dirty little slut she was. Finally it all became too much when she caught herself thinking about Jon while having sex with her latest lover.

Kali was driving home from work one day when she passed by an old hole in the wall lounge where she used to go with friends. It was also nearby Jon's old apartment. She knew he didn't live their anymore but what could it hurt she went in to have a drink before heading home.

She ordered a double whiskey and coke, Kali sat their thinking about her dilemma and reminiscing about the amazing orgasms Jon would give her. "What are you doing around these parts?" Kali's heart stopped as she turned to face Jon.

Jon stood in front of her in dark blue jeans and a black t shirt. She could smell his cologne from her chair and she immediately felt her pussy get wet, as it soaked through her pants. "Just having a drink." she replied. Jon sat down next to her and ordered a beer. "So you still live around here?" she asked.

"No actually I moved about 20 minutes away but I was in town visiting my daughter." She could feel the tension between them.

They never had a way with words for each other or anything in common for that matter. Their small talk was just a way to break the silence. They talked about her new job at the doctors office and her new love interest, as well as his new lady friend and his ex. When all was said and done and the drinks were empty they walked out together to their cars.

"Well it was good to see you, maybe I'll see you around. I better get home before my girl flips out on me." Jon said standing their not moving.

"Sure me too." Kali replied. Before she could help it when she blurted "Got room in your back seat?!"

Jon grinned his deliciously evil smile "Gimmie a sec." he said, and quickly cleared his back seat. It was already dark out and he had parked in the dark behind the building. Kali jumped in and straddles him as they began kissing passionately.

"Take off your pants." Jon told Kali. She obeyed pulling them off along with her panties. "Suck my dick." Kali had been waiting for this she took him into her mouth and closed her eyes she wanted to please him so badly. His hard cock felt good in her mouth as she sucked him off. "Did you miss daddy's cock?" he asked pulling her hair back waiting for her answer. "No." she responded still devouring his stiff cock with her mouth.

This didn't please Jon, so he held on to her hair and pushed her down on his dick making her gag and pull back but he wouldn't let her. Then he pulled her head back up and asked once more. "Did you miss daddy's cock!?"

Tears were running down her face making her mascara run, from gagging on his dick and she looked at him and said "Yes daddy!"

Jon smiled and let go of her. " Now make yourself gag on my dick." Kali obeyed like a good little whore pushing herself down on his dick taking him all in. "Now tell me what you want." He said looking down at her.

Kali was excited and wanted to please him badly. She wanted him to fuck her pussy with his cock till she exploded all over him. "Fuck me." She said, but she knew that wasn't the right response. That wasn't what he wanted to hear coming from her pink wet lips.

"Say it like you mean it." Jon said, once more he grabbed her hair and pushed her down till she fought him back gagging. "ask nicely."

"Please daddy will you fuck my pussy." She answered looking up at him.

"That's a good girl." Jon pushed her onto her back on the seat and he pulled down his pants exposing the rest of his hard member and his balls dripping with her saliva. He grabbed her by her thighs pulling her close and entered her. Kali moan loudly wanting more of him .

"Say my name." He said, Kali had never called out his name to him before only when she was pleasing herself and now it was time.

"Fuck me Jon, fuck me hard!" She moaned. Jon pounded into her pussy feeling her juices go all over him running down his leg.

"I'm gonna cum in you." Jon said as he finally let go of his hot thick load into her dirty little cunt.

They both sat up breathing hard. It was getting late. Kali grabbed her pants and pulled herself together as best as she could. Jon sat up smiling. "I'll call you next time." he said. "Now run home its your bedtime."

"This is it, no more." she said, they had both been fucking on and off for the past two years now always saying this is the last time, but eventually the sexual desires would build up until they exploded. Did she really mean it this time?

e_dan
e_dan
4 Followers