Cumming For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was coming down from one of my orgasmic highs, I heard a slight sound. Opening my eyes, there were several of the higher ups just standing there. Some looked shocked, some outraged, I swear one looked turned on but that would have been my imagination. In a flash I was up and my pants were securely covering me up again. I stood there mortified and speechless, the dildo by my feet.

Needless to say, they had to take action and I was severely disciplined with a demotion to the lowest rank for who knows how long and a report in my file with all the unspeakable details out there for others to see. So that's how I came to be shoveling reindeer shit, shunned by respectable elves. You would think this would have me feeling completed degraded and ashamed beyond belief. It did at first, but this experience taught me something about myself too. I'm not happy to just work my life away and I want more. I also figured out that I am a very sexually charged little elf, the pills might have brought it to a ridiculous point but part of that was still me and I won't suppress that side of me like that ever again.

So I am leaving this place. I won't have to put up with this lowly work and the judging looks of others for long. I'm headed to the Florida Keys. There's a community there of humans that have an elf fetish. You could say that as an elf I have it instilled in me to give joy to humans and that's just what I plan to do.

12