Cumming home

Story Info
Oliver reunites with his beautiful little sister.
1.6k words
4.01
162k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Oliver drove down the lonesome stretch of highway, he squinted his eyes against the blazing sun to see past the smudges on the streaky glass windows. His surroundings were gradually developing into the landscaping that was familiar to his home. The leaves of trees bordering the expressway were bright oranges, crimson reds, and yellows. Oliver had almost forgotten how beautiful the area could be in the fall. He even began to get a whiff of the salt water in the air. The smell reawakened memories of his childhood. There was a sign indicating he had five miles to go before he reached Rockbridge Farms. His sweaty palms gripped the steering wheel intensely, causing the veins to protrude from his forearms. His was definitely anxious. If his parents hadn't died in a car crash, he wouldn't be going back home at all. Their continuous embarrassing behavior was enough to make Oliver sign up for the Navy and never look back.

During Oliver's childhood, there was always a weekly orgy that could last for even an entire weekend. His mother and father slept with the entire town, and their shenanigans were not a secret. Once Oliver's father surprised his wife on their anniversary with a huge black man from Portland, Maine. He held his wife's hand the entire night while his wife was screwed mercilessly by a black man with an enormous cock in front of a room full of people. The town wasn't surprised (and neither was Oliver's father) when his mother became pregnant and gave birth to a beautiful bi racial girl named, Holly.

Oliver was ecstatic to be a big brother, and was glad to have Holly's company. After she was born, his parents quickly lost interest in Holly just as they'd done with Oliver. He was 12 years old and very proud of himself for taking care of his baby sister. She would look up at him with her huge, hazel eyes and long, black lashes. He could tell that her world revolved around him, and finally he felt loved and needed. If only he could have taken her with him to the military when he left at 18. She was so sad, and obviously confused by him leaving. That seemed to be his only way out of Rockbridge and away from the reputation of his sex fiend parents.

For 10 years Oliver had not heard from his baby sister. At first he mailed post cards and she wrote back, sending crayon drawings of them reuniting and homemade cards of construction paper. Eventually, the letters stopped coming, and when Oliver called to inquire about it, his mother had informed him that she sent Holly to boarding school. "She's just turned twelve, and I don't want to be bothered with a teen girl." Said his mother. When Oliver asked for the address to his sister, his mother told him that she couldn't provide him with that information...and that was that. She'd hung up on him and refused to return any of his calls. Oliver knew he could have fought harder to find his sister, but he had given up on himself. He just wanted to forget everything that had to do with his life as a child in Rockbridge , he'd decided.

He wondered if he would see Holly now, if she was in college and dating, he wanted to know everything he could find out. Would she be there waiting for him at the old house? He received a letter informing him of his parents death, but it wasn't signed by anyone. After calling the sheriff's department in Rockbridge Farms, he confirmed the letter's truth. Instantly, he thought of Holly, and if this would be his chance to see her again. Oliver surprised himself with his familiarity of the neighborhood, after being gone for so long, he didn't think he'd be able to navigate smoothly. He turned into the driveway, and without any concern for his tires, sped like a madman over the gravel. The sound of it crunching beneath his car, seemed to add to his anxiety. After twisting and turning down the windy path, he parked the car directly in front of the porch of his old home. Before jumping out of the car, he checked his appearance in the rear view mirror and ran his fingers through his short curly brown hair. He climbed the steps to the porch two at a time, and banged the antique door knocker against the solid oak door. When the door opened, what he saw was enough to knock him off of his feet. Holly stood before him with her huge sad eyes, her heavy lashes wet with tears, and her caramel skin glistened as if she'd just taken a bath, her dark, wavy, hair tumbled down to her waist, and she wore a flimsy white, lace dress with thin straps that fell off of her shoulders. She looked hopeful as she asked pleadingly, "Oliver, is it really you?"

He stood before her quietly for what seemed like a million years. She waited for his answer, wow, had it really been so long to where she wouldn't recognize him? He thought of a game they would play when she was younger...what happened to Holly? He would pretend that she was invisible, and would pretend to search all over for her (when she was obviously right there). The thought made Oliver flash a huge, dimpled smile, and before he knew it, Holly had stepped out onto the old wrap around porch, and threw her arms about his neck. He held her so closely that he felt she was going to meld into him. His large hands seemed even larger positioned at the small of her back. The smell of her hair was sweet and her skin was lightly aromatic. He could feel himself getting dizzy from her embrace, and didn't know how long he could support her weight without collapsing himself. Then he realized that she was sobbing hysterically and knew that he had to be strong. Without much effort at all, Oliver scooped Holly into his arms and carried her up the winding staircase that led to their bedrooms. "Sshhh." He said, hoping to calm her down as he kissed her forehead. " I know you must be very upset about mom and dad, don't worry, everything is going to be ok now." He didn't remember what room he had turned into, but it was equipped with a bed, and suddenly he was feeling less anxious and more exhausted. He managed to lay Holly gently down onto the enormous bed. He looked around the room and realized that it was the guest room. It probably hadn't been used since he'd left.

"I'm not crying because of mom and dad." Holly said suddenly.

"What happened to you, Olley? You stopped writing, and then I never heard from you again. I thought you were the only one in the world who loved me." She said now looking up into his blue eyes. Oliver felt his heart melting, and his pants tightening in the crotch area. He couldn't possibly be getting a hard on from the presence of his baby sister. She had to be about nineteen years old now. Her pink lips were wet, and parted. She was waiting for him to answer. He didn't want to have this conversation, he wanted to show her how much he loved and missed her. The thin dress she wore was practically sheer and he could see that her firm breasts had hard nipples. Maybe, she was turned on by him as well. He sure hoped she was because from the moment she snatched open the door, he couldn't stop thinking about entering her. He knelt down in his uniform beside the bed, and looked her in the eyes. He took her hand and rubbed his callused palms over hers. "I'm sorry that I allowed us to be separated." He said. "You went to boarding school, and I didn't know how to find you."

"Boarding school? I never went away to boarding school! She exclaimed. After a long pause, she added quietly, "Mother told you that lie, didn't she?"

"But of course she did." Confirmed Oliver. "But we can't do anything about that now, can we? It's the past, and what counts is that I'm here now, and I have no intentions of leaving you again."

He sat on the bed and pulled Holly onto his lap. There was something about her that still reminded him of the little girl he had left behind years ago. She buried her face into his neck, and he could feel the warmth of her tears dripping down his skin. She kept wiggling on his lap, and then Oliver realized that she was trying to avoid his massive hard on. "What...you're too big now, to sit on my lap?" he asked with a chuckle. She snapped her head up, and with a smirk she said, "You're the one that is too big." Oliver laughed even harder and before he knew what he was doing, he had bent his head down to her face and kissed her soft lips. To his surprise, she opened her mouth invitingly. Slowly, and sensually, he tasted her lips and tongue. He didn't think it were possible, but Oliver became even harder. He trailed kisses down her chin and neck, and when he sampled her earlobe, she moaned exquisitely. "Please..." she begged, "...don't stop." He positioned her sweetly beneath him, and began to peel her thin dress off of her moist body. He was pleased to see that she was naked beneath. Her firm breast were so pleasing to his sight, that he bent down and hungrily devoured a nipple. He twisted it in his warm mouth, and swirled his tongue around the peaks. He didn't realized that every time he released a nipple from the captivity of his hot mouth, he made a smacking noise that sent chills between Holly's legs. What would he do when he realized she was still a virgin...?