Cumming Home

Story Info
After a long deployment overseas, he reunites with you.
716 words
3.67
24.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandg
sandg
2 Followers

I'm on my way home after a six month deployment overseas. We've arranged for our oldest to watch the younger kids.

I arrive to the airport in the late evening, around 8 pm. As I exit security, I see you there, with a wry smile on your face. I immediately know you're up to something.

I meet you in the middle of the floor, people all around, but we don't notice them as we kiss deeply and passionately. I can tell from your immediate, heavy breathing, that you are more horny than I've ever seen you.

We quickly gather my bags and are out the door to the car, holding hands in the cool night air. You have a new dress on, and it looks great on you. I can tell you've taken good care of yourself while I was away.

We get in the car and you saddle up next to me in the middle. The reason for the wry smile is now evident as you slowly part your legs and push my hand to your warm, juicy muffin pussy. You kiss me again and stick your fingers in my mouth. I taste your sweet pussy on your fingers and you feign embarrassment with a grand smile. I reply that your fingers taste curiously like some very nice pussy and you confess that you've been rubbing your pussy, fingering your tight slit for the whole ride to the airport. "I want your cock to fill me up" you whisper.

Quickly, we drive to the hotel, a nice place that you've already checked us into, so we bypass the desk and head straight to the room. I notice all around that people are quietly envious of us, knowing that we are ready to explode as we stride by.

Now quickly in the room, we strip our clothes off, and you take my cock gently in your mouth as I sit on the edge of the bed. You immediately know that I am horny for you as you taste my pre-cum on your tongue. This drives you wild and you plunge two fingers in your already sticky sweet pussy, enjoying the sensation. You moan, and are deeply spellbound.

Now ready for me to enter you, you crawl on the bed and part your legs. I've got to taste your sweetness, and I lick quickly and firmly, knowing that you are ready to cum. You are likely more wet than I've ever known you to be!

I lick your pussy for 10 minutes or more and you cum over and over. Finally, you beg me to enter you.

On your back now, I lock my elbows under your knees, exposing your sweetness to my rock hard cock. You are so incredibly wet that there is no effort needed to push inside. We grind and fuck for five minutes like this and you cum, moan, and grind the whole time. Breathlessly, you ask me to switch positions...

I pull out and you immediately take my cock in your mouth, wanting to taste the sweetness of your pussy as it glistens over the head of my cock.

I push you gently down on the bed and you want it from the side. You pull your right leg up, exposing your sweet snatch. I enter you again and you immediately begin to wiggle with ecstasy. As I thrust into you, you begin to rub your clit now, cumming and cumming again. It is more intense now and you sense the need for more, harder, deeper and you plunge your finger inside your pussy as I continue to thrust. You are begging for harder, deeper now...

I continue to thrust and you pull your finger out for me to taste. It is a wonderful taste, a long time in coming and I love the way you are enjoying your body and the orgasms.

Our passion building now and you have done a fantastic job as I begin to explode inside of you. This time though, I want you to see my explosion and I pull out just as I cum on your belly. I wring out the last drops as you rub your fingers in it, fully impressed with the volume. You rub across your belly, then rub it on your clit.

sandg
sandg
2 Followers