Cumming Home

Story Info
Dom finally comes home to his Sub after being away.
3.4k words
3.88
23.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was evening when they got to where they were going. It had been a while since they had been together but the passion was there, like an inferno that could consume everything around them. He led her through the house, she just trailing at his feet, wet with anticipation and thirst. They went through to the master suite, a fitting name for the games that they were about to play. In through the room and down the hall and into the bath. He stopped her in the dead middle. She looked at him, waiting, not speaking, but waiting for what would come next. He laid out a few tools, a collar, a gag, some toys and of course some lubricant. He turned back toward her and took the collar from the counter. He gently placed it around her neck, it was soft on the inside, velvet, and fastened with velcro.

He then looked at her, looked deep into her eyes and said. "Now while this collar is on, you are mine, you will call me Dom and I will call you Sub. Do you understand?" She nodded in acceptance. He went to work on her shirt... carefully removing it from her body, exposing her beautiful skin to the light. As he pulled it over her head her arms raised, and as soon as her arms left her sleeves they went back to her sides. He carefully folded the shirt and laid it on the counter and next unclasped her bra. He slid the straps down her arms and allowed for gravity to do the rest. He picked up the bra and folded it nicely on top of her shirt. Her breasts were now free, and her nipples were erect and waiting. He wanted to touch them, to suck them, play with them but he had to have control. There was plenty of time. He went to her jeans, and unbuttoned each button and let them slide down her soft, sensual legs. It was then he noticed her socks. Knee high, simple, and grey. They complemented her legs and calves nicely and added a certain innocence to her, though he knew she was all but innocent. He kneels down and slips her shoes from her feet then gently pulls off her jeans. He leaves the socks for now, they are quite the turn on and she has noticed.

Seeing him obviously turned on because of her makes her smile, but just a little so he doesn't notice. As he begins to stand up again he notices the small black thong she is wearing... and how it appears to be the slightest bit damp. He has this urge to press his tongue against it, to taste her and smell her scent. But again he must have control or this is all for nothing. This is more than just about sexual gratification, there is more going on here. There is a passion that needs to be worked, to be disciplined, to be channeled and when the time is right both will be released, and with any luck several times.

He stands before her, folds the jeans and then starts to get his tools ready. He grabs a few heavy towels and places them over the lip of the bathtub. He turns on the sink to allow the water to warm and then grabs the coconut oil, a wash cloth and a razor. He wanted her to see the items, to make the anticipation better. He then kneels down and starts to pull her thong off... gently, like unwrapping a present. She is glistening wet, and the cloth is very damp to the touch. This makes him smile. He then places the thong with her other clothes and then directs her to lay over the tub on the towels for comfort. As she does he grabs the washcloth and lathers it with a creamy soap. He then proceeds to gently wash her anal opening, to work the soap in and around it, almost massaging it. After he is satisfied he has cleaned it well he then rinses her and uses a soft towel to dry her. He gets ready to apply the oil when she starts to raise up. He quickly smacks her on the right buttock, and she yelps from the surprise.

"Do you need to be gagged?" I have one of my favorites all ready for you.

She quietly responds, "No Dom."

He then presses her back down and rubs out the spot where he hit her. He grabs the jar of oil, and works some into his hands. He then begins to massage it into her anal opening and the surrounding area. Once there is a nice sheen he rubs the excess into her exposed buttocks. He grabs the razor and begins to gently and carefully shave the area around her opening. Making it smooth and soft with the oil. He is careful to go slow so to not cause harm or damage the sensitive flesh. The smell of the oil, its coconut aroma coupled with her sweet opening inches from his tongue causes his now hard cock to jump. Patience, he tells himself. Control. He finishes up his work and uses a clean cloth to wipe up excess hair and oil. He then applied a new layer of oil to the opening and starts to work his finger inside. He is careful to avoid her now extremely wet pussy, not wanting to over stimulate her. After he works the oil into her anus he decides to give her a small treat for her composure, he leans in and licks her now juicy, oily hole. He licks around it, tasting the coconut flavor and starts to work his tongue in and out of that tight space, loosening up the muscles and causing small sounds to escape her lips.

She stops when he hears this, "Noise, will cause you to be gagged my dear. And we cannot have you drooling all over, so I am afraid I will have to place that moist thong in first for your to suck on. Is that what my Sub wants?" She doesn't answer. "Sub, answer your Dom!" She quietly tells him she cannot help it, his tongue playing with her tight hole is driving her crazy. He asks again, "Do you want to be gagged?" She nods her head up and down as to yes, but shows the slight hint of embarrassment for wishing for that red ball in her mouth. He stops tonguing her tasty hole and stands. He goes to the counter and grabs the gag and her thong, which is still moist. He tells her kneel, and she pushes herself up off of the tub and kneels. He then sits were she was laying, if he were nude she could be sucking on his cock rather than a ball. She looks at his zipper longingly, wishing he would let her have him, to taste him, to suck him until he cannot hold out any longer. But that is not to be, he places the gag in her mouth and locks it around her head. He could take her right now... he wants to take her right now, to release inside of her tight, wet, juicy pussy. But no, he must have control, he must wait. He instructs her to once again lay over the tub. At this he kneels before her and again starts to lick around her oily hole, working his tongue closer and closer to the opening until he is piercing her. He just not realizes he has her wet, dirty thong in he hand as he forgot to shove it in her mouth. But he doesnt stop his assault on her opening. He works it and licks it, and sucks it. Until it is wet, glistening like her pussy.

He then reaches for one of the small probes. He sucks on it, gets it wet and starts to work it into her. It takes time, it is a slow process but he gets it in. Once the head of the probe slips inside the rest follows. Once the probe is firmly in place he leans in and cleans her opening with his tongue, being careful to mop up as much moisture as possible. He stands and tells her to stand up. As she does you can see her expression... the feeling of having something inside of you... moving about. And that she is liking it. He tells her to get down on her hands and knees and wait. He starts to remove his clothing. First it is his shoes, then his pants. He looks down at her, she looks up at him. He is so very hard looking at this perfect Sub with her collar, gag and knee highs, just waiting to be taken. He removes his shirt, t-shirt and finally his socks so that he is standing before her wearing just his very tight, revealing boxer-briefs. He begins to remove them as she fidgets looking into his eyes. He removes them, and quickly washes himself with the washcloth he used on her. He is still holding her thong in his hand, he has yet to let it go. He puts it to his nose, breathes deep and exhales.

He lays them on the counter and gets down and puts his lips to her ear, "Your pussy smells so so tasty. Would you like me to taste you, maybe even slide my hard cock in you and let you lick it clean just so I can do it again?" He can just barely hear her whimper with exhilaration. He rubs his tongue down her ear and kisses her on the cheek, then right on the gag itself. "Well, I need to get ready for you... I have a new toy to make things last longer. Are you ready to see it? She gives him a nod. He reaches up and grabs it from the counter. It looks like a dildo with a strap that has a ring on it. It take her a minute but then her eyes show she knows exactly what it is. "Now Sub, first I will need your help, you have to lick me till it will slide in. But since you have been so so good, how bout a treat. He removes the gag and then stands in front of her. "Go ahead Sub, lick my cock. Get it nice a wet." She takes it in her mouth and starts sucking, licking down the shaft and back up again. After a few minutes of pure ecstasy he stops her. "Now Sub, I believe my ass could use your tongue." He slides the ring down his shaft and positions the strap so that the plug can be inserted into his ass when she has finished. "Don't forget to wet the plug, and as a bonus, I will allow you to put it in." He stands with his back to her, facing the mirror, legs spread apart with her tongue probing his ass. She stops a bit to wet the plug then goes back to his ass once again. She then uses her finger to test how wet he is.

Once she has determined he is ready she begins to slide the plug into him until it slides all the way in. He turns around and kneels down and gives her a nice deep passionate kiss using his tongue to probe her mouth. He then replaces the gag and leads her over to a closet door that has straps hanging from it. He gets her to stand, and helps her into the sling, spreading her legs wide. Once she is in the sling he places restraints on her ankles and wrists. Now that she is unable to move he goes back to the counter and grabs the clamps and carefully places them on her hard, tight nipples. He starts licking and sucking on them and lightly pulling on the chain. He can hear her moan through the gag. He then returns to the counter and picks up the riding crop, lightly swats her thighs, her breasts... waiting to hear her moan and cry out through the gag. He relishes every minute of it. He can see her pussy begin to drip with moisture that is just waiting to be sucked and licked away by a hungry tongue.

His cock is so hard and getting harder from the pressure of the plug in his ass as well as the ring. He swats her again on the inner thigh, lightly so that it does not hurt her, just sting a bit. He then grabs her thong, and a towel and places it under her and kneels on it. He begins kissing the small red places on her thighs, then licks down her leg; licking lightly all the way down her sock to her foot. He licks up the other leg and lightly traces her wet lips. His left hand moves underneath her and starts to play with the top embedded in her tight hole. He again waits to hear he moan through the gag. She pulls against the sling as he starts pumping the toy in and out of her. He moves his tongue to her lips and then begins an all out assault on her wet pussy. He licks and sucks and probes with his tongue. His face is covered with her juice, and it runs down his chin. He uses her thong to wipe away excess juice that his tongue cannot get, and he goes back to her pussy for seconds. She is moaning loudly through her gag, and almost thrashing in her restraints. He loves to feel her stretch her muscles, to get them taught as he buries his face between her legs. She has no idea how long this night will be, cause he has plans to keep her holes filled with toys, vibes, cock, plugs and gags until she cannot stand it anymore. He can feel her beginning to sweat, he can feel it on her thighs that are gripping his head. He finally stands and moves close to her, and he rubs his hard cock up and down her tight, wet slit, getting it wet and ready to thrust into her.

He teases her with his cock, until he slams her into the door and his cock is deep inside of her. He slowly retreats then again slams into her. She moans through the gag and she struggles to lock her legs around his body so his cock has to stay inside of her. He pumps into her, slowly at first then faster and harder until they have a nice rhythm and she is trying to hold on to him for dear life. She can feel her juice just running out of her, down his cock and down his legs. He is not worried cause she will clean him up later. He knows that he is close to exploding into her, the first orgasm of the night is always fast. The others will be harder, he will have to work for them. He ramps up the movement, faster, faster, FASTER until she is plastered against the door and him holding her there while he just pumps and pumps and PUMPS and finally she can feel it, his body stiffens and then she feels his cum explode deep inside her.

He then stops and starts to catch his breathe. she wraps her arms around him, holding him tightly. Now comes one of her favorite parts, when he cleans her up after a deliciously messy fuck. She can think of no other way to describe it, to be plastered against a door, restrained, gagged, plugged and utterly fucked by his cock. He kneels again in front of her and moves his tongue to her inner thighs capturing her sweat as he moves ever close to her now soaking pussy. He cleans the out lips then moves inward until he is sucking out both his and her cum. She cannot wait to suck on his tongue to taste the two of them mixed together. She loves it when he tastes himself as his cum runs out of her and onto his face. Once he has cleaned her up he helps her down from the door. He removes her gag, and kisses her deeply. She tastes him, and her... the sweet combination of the two make her ready for more. He helps her to the bedroom, and gives her some water to wash their cum down with. She can see the restraints all ready set up on the posts of the bed, she sees the spreader bar waiting to be attached to her feet and the straps to pull her feet in the air. She knows what is next. He is going to stretch her tight anal canal so that one day she will feel him cum deeply in that hole too. And when he stretches her his tongue is inside her... playing with her, sucking her. So she doesn't mind it at all.

He helps her on to the bed, and attached her wrists to the headboard and then attaches her feet to the bar then the bar to the headboard as well. He places a wedge pillow under her so he has better access to her tight sweet hole. He grabs the lube, and a bigger plug. He gently pulls out the small toy and starts to work more oil into her ass all the while licking and probing that tasty hole of hers. She is moaning, and for now he will keep the gag out unless she gets too loud. While his tongue is occupied with her tight little hole he maneuvers a small vibe into her pussy, then once it is in deep he turns it on low. While she is beginning to feel the effects of the vibe he grabs the larger plug and starts to insert it into her now juicy, oily hole. It will be tight, but he will get it in with patience. While he is working on her new anal plug, he starts licking her pussy which is becoming very wet. She cannot keep quiet anymore, he has turned the vibe up while increasing the pressure on the plug, but instead of gagging her with the ball again, he decides to use his cock.

He turns his body until his cock is right over her mouth. She eagerly lifts her head to meet it and hungrily bring it into her mouth. She he continues to suck on her juicy pussy and insert the plug into her. He wants her to get used to wearing the plug so they can have some real fun. In just a few short minutes she has gotten him so hard it hurts, and the ring circling his cock is not helping one bit and she is nudging the plug in his ass with her nose making it worse. She is close to having her pussy filled once again with his extremely hard cock. The plug is now seated in her hole and he slowly takes his cock from her mouth and repositions his body with his cock resting against her pussy that is soaking from his licking, her juice and the cum still left inside. He rubs his head against her, and quickly pushes inside once again, this time not beginning with a slow start.

She is moaning and screaming and gripping the plug in her tight little hole while gripping his cock as it pumps in and out. Her legs are pulled high and seeing her knee highs drives him crazy and he rams harder and harder into her. He pulls on the chain connected to her nipples and she goes crazy. He cannot hold it any longer and makes one final hard thrust cuming deeply inside her with a loud deep groan. She is exhausted and sweaty and wet all over. He pulls himself from her and once again starts to drive her crazy by cleaning up their mess with his tongue. He is slower this time. But he gets her cleaned up and begins to let her out of her restraints. He holds her and whispers in her hear how great of a Sub she is.

She hugs him tightly, and looks longingly into his eyes. "Sub, HA, you are the Sub now!" And I hope you are ready for what I have in store...

All he can say before she heads to get her harness and her cock is, 'Yes Mistress."