Cumming Home

Story Info
Welcome home from work, baby.
975 words
4.29
19.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come home from work and find me on the couch, wearing a low cut nightgown and nothing else. I'm lying down under a blanket. For the past several hours I've been desperate for you, touching my clit and fingering my pussy, screaming for you, begging for your cock, dripping all over the couch in hunger for you, and now I've passed out from exhaustion.

You come over and kiss my forehead, thinking I didn't hear you come home, thinking I'm still asleep.

"Hey princess, I'm home."

Suddenly I grab your face and pull you on top of me. "I thought you'd never come home, baby, I need you so fucking bad." I kiss you like a dying woman drinking water in the desert, clawing your shoulders and wrapping my legs around your perfect body. I grind my hips into you, moaning into your mouth.

"I'm all yours, master. Take me like the desperate whore that I am."

"But I haven't showered yet, my little slut." You laugh at how horny I am, "I'm covered in coffee."

"I don't care," I growl, "own me, baby. I'm yours." You smile in that perfect way you have and suddenly your tongue is in my mouth. I taste you, grinding into you in a blind panic, needing you more than anything. You pull my tits out of my nightgown and your teeth tease my nipples. I can feel you getting hard already, and my nightgown rides up. I grasp your hand and shove it between my legs.

"You feel that?" I whisper in your ear, "you did that. You fucking soaked me. I've been touching myself all day thinking about you."

"My little slut, you're such a bad girl," you moan in my ear, as you slip your fingers inside me, making me shake, "you've gotten yourself so tight, I'm gonna have to stretch you." I slide off the couch and onto my knees.

"I want to taste you baby." You take your cock out and grasp me by the hair, pulling my lips onto your shaft with incredible force. You throat fuck me, driving your cock deeper and deeper. I can taste your precum on my tongue, and my jaw aches from the size of you, but I'm still hungry for more. You pull out and slap my face, still gripping my hair. You hit your knees in front of me and your hand closes around my throat.

"You were a bad girl, you couldn't wait for master, could you?" I shake my head, my hands still reaching for your cock. You slap me again and choke me against the couch. "You're such a naughty little slut, I'm going to have to punish you."

You stand up and slowly take off your belt. Gripping my hair you force me to kneel over the couch and lift my nightgown. I'm already moaning, spreading my legs so that my dripping pussy is on full display. I feel the leather against my bare skin as you tease me, then you strike. I moan louder, arching my hips to receive the next blow.

"You're such a fucking whore, Cassie."

*slap*

"Oh fuck, I'm your fucking whore."

Suddenly I feel you on top of me.

"Fuck yes, youre mine. You're all mine."

The loop of your belt comes down around my neck and you pull it tight, I'm on your leash now and I can feel your erection between my legs. You tease me with your cock.

"I'm gonna make you beg for it, slut. I know you want it."

I do want it, more than anything else in the world. I lift my hips and grind backwards, moaning and begging, my wet pussy sliding against your cock. You tighten the belt.

"I don't hear enough begging yet, whore."

"Please, sir, I want it so bad, I fucking need you inside me. I want you to stretch me, I want you to take me, I want to be yours."

You rub the head of your cock against my clit.

"You already are mine, baby girl."

You drive into me like a jackhammer. I'm already screaming as soon as I feel you hitting my cervix, but I want you so bad the pain means nothing anymore. You slam into me over and over, the slick walls of my pussy squeezing you with every thrust. You pull the belt tight again, using it to pull me into you. I feel your other hand ripping my night gown off. I'm naked and vulnerable and yours for the taking. You bite my shoulder and pull my hair, ripping the belt off and throwing me onto my back. Your cock dominates me, shredding me, tearing me, owning me.

You slap me again, "look at me, slut." My eyes find yours and you pummel me harder, staring into me, plowing into me like I'm nothing, because I am nothing when I'm with you: nothing but your slut, nothing but your whore, nothing but a pussy to fill with your cum. My skin is glistening with sweat, sliding beneath you like my soaked pussy slides around your cock, clutching it, enveloping it with the heat of my arousal. Your lips devour mine, and I nip them with my teeth, exploring your mouth with my tongue, needing to drink you in.

My fingernails dig into your back as I cum, shaking and screaming and soaking you. You pin me down by my shoulders and grab my face.

"I'm cumming baby, take all of my cum," you growl, your hips trembling against mine, "take it, my perfect little slut."

I beg for it, wrapping my legs around you and cumming again. As I squeeze your cock I can feel your cum coating me inside, dripping out of me.

"Thank you master, thank you for making me your whore."

"You're welcome, princess."